SexLab Extra Voices Expanded + Voice Packs

IMO fair use.  But I’m not a lawyer. 

Spoiler

Fair Use

If you intend to transform the work, you might fall within the Fair Use exception and not need permission to use the music or film clip. Fair Use is a rather complicated area of law. Often it is hard to figure out what is considered Fair Use and what is not.

The courts use a number of factors to determine if a particular use of copyright protected material is considered fair (like the purpose and character of the use, the nature of the copyright protected work, the amount and substantiality of the part taken, and the effect of the use on the market). In general, if you are using a music or film clip for educational, research, commentary, or non-profit purposes, or if you are transforming the clip to create a new meaning, then your use of the clip is considered Fair Use. Most courts consider a commercial use as less deserving of a Fair Use exemption than a non-commercial use. A book trailer delivered to the public would be a commercial use.

12 hours ago, Seygas_theatear said:

IMO fair use.  But I’m not a lawyer. 

Hide contents

Fair Use

If you intend to transform the work, you might fall within the Fair Use exception and not need permission to use the music or film clip. Fair Use is a rather complicated area of law. Often it is hard to figure out what is considered Fair Use and what is not.

The courts use a number of factors to determine if a particular use of copyright protected material is considered fair (like the purpose and character of the use, the nature of the copyright protected work, the amount and substantiality of the part taken, and the effect of the use on the market). In general, if you are using a music or film clip for educational, research, commentary, or non-profit purposes, or if you are transforming the clip to create a new meaning, then your use of the clip is considered Fair Use. Most courts consider a commercial use as less deserving of a Fair Use exemption than a non-commercial use. A book trailer delivered to the public would be a commercial use.

that was excatly what I was looking for :)

On 2/23/2020 at 5:43 AM, Corsayr said:

Updated my extra voice pack to work with Nymra's version 

ESP file 

SexLab Extra Voices.esp 81.54 kB · 239 downloads

(Same as Nymra's but adds 31 slots to the medium voice folder of Female Voice 10)

Voice pack (Replace the contents of voice 10 folder in Nymra's mod with the folder in this Zip)

VoiceSlot 10 (Female).7z 13.73 MB · 600 downloads

These voices are for young female victim who is not "enjoying" herself. ?

Are those now included in the new version?

I have no problem with people creating their custom voice packs and upload them. 
I will gladly link all of them in the OP but I will not upload them here. 
I am already having a hard time keeping my own stuff sorted out at least a bit. 

Also I try to edit all files before upload to meet my quality standards. That is no background noices, no metallic voices, no non-voice sounds (slapping, sometimes men talking, moving etc.). 
I edit the files and delete all noises to achieve that which takes quite some time. 

2 hours ago, OOH SHINY! said:

Are those now included in the new version?

Okay here are the updated files to add my sound pack to the lastest version

I changed my sound pack to 08 (since Nymra's pack doesn't have an 08 atm and the 09 and 10 ones are really good so I don't want to overwrite them ?)

VoiceSlot 08 (Female).7z

Here is the updated ESP to allow voice 08 to play the 31 sound files in the medium folder of that pack. (I also update 09 to read all 80 sound files in the medium and hot folders, and 10 to read all 60 files in medium and hot) This is a straight drop in replacement nothing else is altered. 

SexLab Extra Voices.esp

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

FEMALE_Custom_Karen_50.7z

I hope that's not THAT kind of Karen:

Hide contents

she actually looks like this it seems. You can even write her a mail (see OP for contact) looool. 
Might be suprised where her voice files ended up. 

Funny enough she had a myspace profile :D (doesent look that old)

download.jpg

On 9/1/2020 at 10:21 PM, Corsayr said:

Here is the updated ESP to allow voice 08 to play the 31 sound files in the medium folder of that pack. (I also update 09 to read all 80 sound files in the medium and hot folders, and 10 to read all 60 files in medium and hot) This is a straight drop in replacement nothing else is altered. 

Uh, oh, I'm not sure if that causes some nearly funny mix of sounds.

To hear the 08 voice (faun) I don't need the esp right?

and is voice slot 8 not used already?

Female Voice 08        15    15    15            LOL               Evelynn (15)

It's LOL so maybe funny too ^^

Just now, donttouchmethere said:

Uh, oh, I'm not sure if that causes some nearly funny mix of sounds.

To hear the 08 voice (faun) I don't need the esp right?

if you don't use my ESP then voice 08 will be limited to only the first 15 sound files (less than half)

There should not be any funny mix of sounds. BUT

yes there is a but

Nymra's sounds are all shorter and intended to use on a shorter delay, mine are longer and the delay for female voice should be set between 7-10 seconds. Nymra's sound better at 3-5 second delay. (IMO)

Though the male sounds can get a bit annoying if not set at like 12-15 (again totally my opinion)

24 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

if you don't use my ESP then voice 08 will be limited to only the first 15 sound files (less than half)

? That's a big nono!

25 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

There should not be any funny mix of sounds.

Maybe I'm just bad with the SLEV settings o.o

I get some voice mixup. Normally your Faun sound would also play for APropos2 and Device events. Those are replaced by something else... more mature sounding something.

Males sound like they are possessed by Shegorath. A mix of too short sounds and/or crazy laughter ?

The new rapey sounds voice 9 and 10 are good (especially 10 ^^), but Faun is still my favorite.

30 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Though the male sounds can get a bit annoying if not set at like 12-15 (again totally my opinion)

I think so too, my settings are too short so they often get cut short.

22 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

but Faun is still my favorite.

?

29 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Maybe I'm just bad with the SLEV settings o.o

I had to turn off the random sounds generated by SL Survival because they take over too much, also you have make sure that SLSO is using Sexlab voices (I think that is on the last tab of SLSO)

I don't use Apropos anymore (too buggy) but if it does do sounds that will be an issue. Should be able to disable? Not sure if it continues to vex you, let me know, I'll install it and see what is going on. 

The other thing to consider is that the delay you set in voice settings in Sexlab is just the starting delay, that will shorten automatically during a sex scene to simulate the scenes progression toward climax. The sounds should be sparse initially or you will probably get overlap by the end of the scene. (which may not be that bad, I used to set it to get that overlap to sort of simulated how time kind of gets "lost" during these scenes. The effect can be quite trippy) ?

31 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:
1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

? That's a big nono!

Nymra had said the intent is to eventually have 80 sound slots in all the voice slots. But doing that is time consuming so probably something that will be added over time.  ?

Though I have found a method that makes it a little less labor intensive using some xEdit tricks which is what I used to expand voice 09 and 10

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, firepunch1 said:

I'm curious, since you've already made an Ahri pack... have you heard her Japanese VA? Might be worth looking into otherwise, because it's pretty much just straight up moaning.

Hide contents

I ve seen alot of those vids. 
I will come back around extracting all those sounds sooner or later. the ones you posted are just spot on! 
But it takes time and I m busy with other mod projects for the moment. But definatly gonna happen :P (other champs and chars too!) 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Dryptosaurus said:

I'm currently roleplaying as Xayah form LoL, and I'm interested in using this mod. Is there a way to make a voice pack for her, or if not, which voice would you recommend (tested a few, none felt good) ?

on nexus there is a series of voice packs for LOL characters. Maybe you find a suitable one. 

You can copy the sound files you like, rename them and put them in the respective folders.

I will also add more LoL characters in the future but my time is sadly limited at the moment :(

I am also looking for a  Co-Author that is familiar with setting up quests and some suitable scripts. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having an issue with a custom pack I made. All folders have 15 files and all files seem to be firing, but the timing is way off. At voice delay 5 seconds there can be 30 second gaps between each sound. Reducing it to 1 second for testing resulted in bursts of sounds firing one after another and then 5-10 second silences. All other voice sets are firing normally.

Anyone know what's up? I'm figuring it must be me since it's only my own voice pack doing it. The files are 16bit 440hz mono .wav

9 minutes ago, Oneleagueand15years said:

I'm having an issue with a custom pack I made. All folders have 15 files and all files seem to be firing, but the timing is way off. At voice delay 5 seconds there can be 30 second gaps between each sound. Reducing it to 1 second for testing resulted in bursts of sounds firing one after another and then 5-10 second silences. All other voice sets are firing normally.

Anyone know what's up? I'm figuring it must be me since it's only my own voice pack doing it. The files are 16bit 440hz mono .wav

I can't think of anything off hand 

try posting it here so people can test

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I can't think of anything off hand 

try posting it here so people can test

Good idea. Weird thing I just noticed testing aggressive scenes, it's using the mild and hot sounds, not medium. I triggered the scene through Tools but that shouldn't matter, stripping and timers recognise the difference surely voices does too.

Serana VoiceSlot 01 (Female).7z

43 minutes ago, Oneleagueand15years said:

Good idea. Weird thing I just noticed testing aggressive scenes, it's using the mild and hot sounds, not medium. I triggered the scene through Tools but that shouldn't matter, stripping and timers recognise the difference surely voices does too.

Serana VoiceSlot 01 (Female).7z 8.37 MB · 1 download

okay looking over this, my first guess would be that the delay is caused by the system trying to find a valid file.

the Voice slot 01 in Nymra's mod is set to have 80 sound files in each of the Hot / Medium / Mild categories. You're file with only 15 in each give the system only a 18.75% chance of randomizing a sound file that is there. (I am not sure if it works that way, but it might)

Suggest changing your file to voice 4 which only has 15/15/15 see if that improves