Medium

005, 009 - 013

are 44,100 16-bit stereo 

Medium

001, 002, 004-008, 014-015

are 22,050 16-bit mono

All the rest are 44,100 16-bit Mono

14 hours ago, Corsayr said:

okay looking over this, my first guess would be that the delay is caused by the system trying to find a valid file.

the Voice slot 01 in Nymra's mod is set to have 80 sound files in each of the Hot / Medium / Mild categories. You're file with only 15 in each give the system only a 18.75% chance of randomizing a sound file that is there. (I am not sure if it works that way, but it might)

Suggest changing your file to voice 4 which only has 15/15/15 see if that improves

Ha! That's fixed it, thanks man. That's... odd, I'm sure I had the window maker sounds in slot 01 before working fine... guess they were in 2. But the mod description... whatever, fixed now. Rerecording the medium files was next on the list but thanks for looking out. Weirdly, just tested using defeat to trigger an aggressive scene and it's playing the med files but using Tools still isn't working. So odd, tools is recognised as aggressive by the rest of sexlab, even shows up in the diary correctly. Eh, no big deal, I'll just make a second slot with just the med files.

Thanks again.

Edit: On the off chance anybody wants it I figured I'd come back and upload the completed 1.0.

Serana VoiceSlot 03 (Female).7z

14 hours ago, Oneleagueand15years said:

Weirdly, just tested using defeat to trigger an aggressive scene and it's playing the med files but using Tools still isn't working. So odd, tools is recognised as aggressive by the rest of sexlab, even shows up in the diary correctly. Eh, no big deal, I'll just make a second slot with just the med files.

no idea what you mean with "tools"... 
Scenes are only aggressive if the starting mods tell Sexlab so. 
If you start a sex scene with for example Sexlab Match Maker you get always Consensual Scenes, even when you select a scene that is tagged aggressive.

Select aggressive scene with Sexlab Match Maker -> consensual sounds
Select consensual scene with Sexlab Match Maker -> consensual sounds

Let Defeat also select consensual animations -> aggressive Sounds 

30 minutes ago, Nymra said:

no idea what you mean with "tools"... 
Scenes are only aggressive if the starting mods tell Sexlab so. 
If you start a sex scene with for example Sexlab Match Maker you get always Consensual Scenes, even when you select a scene that is tagged aggressive.

Select aggressive scene with Sexlab Match Maker -> consensual sounds
Select consensual scene with Sexlab Match Maker -> consensual sounds

Let Defeat also select consensual animations -> aggressive Sounds 

I use the mod SexLab Tools to start scenes. When setting up a scene you can choose animation sets "Default" or "Aggressive".
When selecting Aggressive it uses aggressive animations, obviously, but it also uses the timers and stripping options set in sexlab for aggressive scenes and it will appear in the sex diary as a rape. I took all this to mean it was telling sexlab the scene is aggressive but then it's using the wrong sound files for aggressive scenes, despite using all the right options for everything else.
Not a great problem for me, I've just made a second voice slot, I don't really do immersive in game scenes anyway so pausing to switch is no burden.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, blackoperations said:

Are the bundled voices (i.e. Karen) the same as the custom packs?

they should be. 
I uploaded them because I might change the custom packs or change them. So every voice is still always available.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2020 at 4:43 AM, kakarot300 said:

@Nymra Hey thanks for the mod. dou you use any face expression mod in the pictures from the mod page?

22 minutes ago, ketsup1227 said:

Did you customize those expressions? Also what do you use to add tears?

lol, the question keeps beeing asked, hehe. I really need to make a mod from this :D

1. I did customize the expressions in Sexlab MCM >Expressions 
2. I use Random Expressions mod to have more variety during sex (but that is not visible on the static images here)

3. I increased the size of the eyes for my PC in racemenu to make it more expressive in general

Tears are added via Apropos2, RapeTattoos and also Sexlab Survival (Slap that ass I dont know, might be too). and all mods also remove the tears again after some time. 

16 minutes ago, Nymra said:

2. I use Random Expressions mod to have more variety during sex (but that is not visible on the static images here)

How did you get Random Emotions mod to play nice with Sexlab? They interfere with each other. Or is Random Expressions something different?

THANKS!

13 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

How did you get Random Emotions mod to play nice with Sexlab? They interfere with each other. Or is Random Expressions something different?

THANKS!

buh, need to check later, not on my main PC. 
I used the mod and it did not interfere with Sexlab in a negative way. When my PC is outside SL scenes he changes expressions randomly as desired.
When in a SL scene I get the impression that this is happening:

- SL applies its own Expression
- Random emotions frequently interferes

- SL very fast overwrites the Random Expression again.

So for me it feels like the PC is twinking/twitching or at least appears more lifelike than without Random Emotions during Sex. But in fact I never really tested it thourouhly so your mileage might vary.
I also use Sexlab Utility Plus from osmelmc which I think also changes how expressions work or are applied. 

So I made a brand new custom female 01, no borrowing from random sound packs this time.  There were some very good directions on the original support thread.

The medium is very intense with lots of hysterical pleading, won't suit everyone.  The Hot and Mild will suit non-aggressive scenes.  You could easily delete what you don't want and throw it in another slot.  Hot 51 Medium (aggressive) 80 Mild 60

Pleading Victoria VoiceSlot 01 (Female).7z

12 hours ago, Seygas_theatear said:

So I made a brand new custom female 01, no borrowing from random sound packs this time.  There were some very good directions on the original support thread.

The medium is very intense with lots of hysterical pleading, won't suit everyone.  The Hot and Mild will suit non-aggressive scenes.  You could easily delete what you don't want and throw it in another slot.  Hot 51 Medium (aggressive) 80 Mild 60

Pleading Victoria VoiceSlot 01 (Female).7z 51.24 MB · 2 downloads

nice :)

the only thing I dont like usually is the background noises. In this case I hear fucking and sloshing and sometimes I think even a male in the back. 

when I extract from videos I use Adobe Audition to very exactly cut out moaning sound (I can see the sound waves there too). I think Audacity can do the same thing. 
Its also possible to delete sounds inside of the file to make the moaning stand out more cleanly. 

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, smithshah1990 said:

Installed the mod using MO2, the game crashes at load screen?, is there an easier way to simply use those sound files?

I doubt it.

Are you getting any messages in your Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log
Check and make sure its the latest log.  That's how I figure out most of my issues with CTD on load looking for errors, loading incorrectly, or reported as incompatible.  

BTW I made some fucked up videos.  The sounds are working pretty good I'd say.  Enjoy.

43 minutes ago, smithshah1990 said:

Installed the mod using MO2, the game crashes at load screen?, is there an easier way to simply use those sound files?

Like the Skyrim main menu load screen? Or the game load screen after selecting a save game or new game to load?

Crashing on the Main menu load is usually a missing master, or a corrupt DLL

Crashing after selecting a saved game is usually a corrupt save game file

and crashing on the start of a new game can be lots of things...

So it is important to know which "load screen" you mean. Though tbh it is highly unlikely THIS mod would cause any of those kinds of crashes. 

It's only masters are Sexlab, Skyrim and Update. It doesn't have a DLL so not gonna be the first one. 

You said you just installed it so it wasn't resident on the save file so not likely a corrupting force there. 

and Sexlab sound files aren't even initiated till after Sexlab is started in the MCM so not really likely to mess up a new game before it loaded.

• 3 weeks later...

Do I need to change something in the .esp if I only remove/move the sound files around between the already included packs? For example:

Let's say I open up 'VoiceSlot XX', remove '001.wav', '002.wav' etc., then I rename all of the remaining files to be in the correct order (001 - 0XX) after that I take some of the files from another VoiceSlot and put them into 'VoiceSlot XX' (to replace the now empty slots, renaming them accordingly), would VoiceSlot XX now play audio correctly if it isn't exceeding its slot limit?

Also, am I correct in assuming that if I were to remove enough files that a pack ends up with less files in it than slots it would create dead-air as it tries to fire... nothing?

5 hours ago, firepunch1 said:

Let's say I open up 'VoiceSlot XX', remove '001.wav', '002.wav' etc., then I rename all of the remaining files to be in the correct order (001 - 0XX) after that I take some of the files from another VoiceSlot and put them into 'VoiceSlot XX' (to replace the now empty slots, renaming them accordingly), would VoiceSlot XX now play audio correctly if it isn't exceeding its slot limit?

Correct. 

5 hours ago, firepunch1 said:

Also, am I correct in assuming that if I were to remove enough files that a pack ends up with less files in it than slots it would create dead-air as it tries to fire... nothing?

Not proved, but someone did have an issue with delayed sound effects and it appeared that the cause was using a voice with only 15 files on a slot that had been allocated for 80. So heavily believed to be so.

5 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Correct. 

5 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Not proved, but someone did have an issue with delayed sound effects and it appeared that the cause was using a voice with only 15 files on a slot that had been allocated for 80. So heavily believed to be so.

Thank you, that's informative. 

Made a replacer for VoiceSlot 07, but it should work as intended for any of the 15 slot ones.

You don't need to put the license information text/image file(s) into your game folder, but it doesn't break anything if you do. I only included it because sharing it requires including information about the license. Image showing what can be ignored during install:

1.PNG.fcffce24b5723a5e8bbe325c107d757e.PNG

And here's the file itself:

This pack is nothing but variations of moaning/grunting, no spoken words. Probably not suitable for rape scenes unless the character is enjoying herself at least a little.

Tried to make the audio files a bit on the shorter side to suit the shorter files of the already included packs and play well with those Sexlab audio interval settings.

Would anyone know how to recreate or have a similar mod for LE?

Its a Korean Mod built from Sexlab Extra voices with the added features with (anime styled voices) I'll post the file here for anyone curious and might have an idea.

In a sense what it does is

• Let you Choose a Specific Voice for your Character
  • Chosen voice will be played in Full during Oral/Regular Action
  • Dedicated Files for each
  • Oral exclusive voice playback according to the oral act
  • If you don't choose a voice it'll choose at random each time like normal

SE File

6 hours ago, Cammy said:

Would anyone know how to recreate or have a similar mod for LE?

Its a Korean Mod built from Sexlab Extra voices with the added features with (anime styled voices) I'll post the file here for anyone curious and might have an idea.

In a sense what it does is

• Let you Choose a Specific Voice for your Character
  • Chosen voice will be played in Full during Oral/Regular Action
  • Dedicated Files for each
  • Oral exclusive voice playback according to the oral act
  • If you don't choose a voice it'll choose at random each time like normal

SE File

Sound files do not need any conversion from LE to SE or SE to LE

And SL Extra voices will run without conversion on either platform

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Sound files do not need any conversion from LE to SE or SE to LE

And SL Extra voices will run without conversion on either platform

I already added the voices to my SL Extra Voices

I was asking for the other features i listed i understand the sounds can used interchangeably, I'm mostly interested in the options i listed. Also in the files theres a folder callled SummerMemories thats the one that houses the audio files (end and oral)

23 minutes ago, Cammy said:

I already added the voices to my SL Extra Voices

I was asking for the other features i listed i understand the sounds can used interchangeably, I'm mostly interested in the options i listed. Also in the files theres a folder callled SummerMemories thats the one that houses the audio files (end and oral)

The mod you posted can be used in LE it is just scripts and plugins with audio files