SexLab Extra Voices Expanded + Voice Packs

5 minutes ago, shunter said:

Okay, this is super weird. So to start off, your  mod seems to work just fine, even with Nusbie's voices installed. However, FemaleVoice02 seems to have an issue. Some of the sounds it makes are not voices, but rather those annoying "boop" sounds that Windows plays whenever you press too many keys at once. None of the other female voices seem to have this problem.

Which version do you run?
The only voice with beep sounds was widowmaker and I fixed that in 2.3 

Also 02 in V2.3 is now a different voice and I did not find any beep sounds in the files.

If your version is 2.3: 

Do you have the beep sounds also when u start the files in a media player? 

6 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Which version do you run?
The only voice with beep sounds was widowmaker and I fixed that in 2.3 

Also 02 in V2.3 is now a different voice and I did not find any beep sounds in the files.

If your version is 2.3: 

Do you have the beep sounds also when u start the files in a media player? 

Sorry about the double post. I only noticed these other issues after I tested the other voices.

And yes, the beep/boop sound does play when playing the sounds outside of Skyrim, regardless of the program. I downloaded it as soon as you posted it and didn't realize there was an update, so I'll try reinstalling the latest version and see how it goes.

4 minutes ago, shunter said:

Sorry about the double post. I only noticed these other issues after I tested the other voices.

And yes, the beep/boop sound does play when playing the sounds outside of Skyrim, regardless of the program. I downloaded it as soon as you posted it and didn't realize there was an update, so I'll try reinstalling the latest version and see how it goes.

Yeah, check the update first. 

The voice files 06 and on are empty in the first version. Now in version 2.3 06 and 07 have voices, too (08-10 are still empty).

Read the description and disable the empty voice slots or fill them with ur own sounds until I upload content :D

14 minutes ago, Nymra said:

The voice files 06 and on are empty in the first version. Now in version 2.3 06 and 07 have voices, too (08-10 are still empty).

Read the description and disable the empty voice slots or fill them with ur own sounds until I upload content :D

I've updated the mod and everything seems to be working fine now. Thanks for the quick reply.

42 minutes ago, Eladano said:

Yeah, it's kinda awkward how well Darius and Jax fit into Sexlab. Thankfully, I don't play enough Overwatch for me to really recognize the voices.

uh, did I get the champion names wrong?

Which one is Darius and which one is Jax? I thought armsmaster is Yi, damn :P
And Darius? 

Uhh, let me check. The one that says "who wants a piece of the champ" is jax. Don't think you'll find good sex-lines for Yi

EDIT: Currently there is no Darius. In Skyrim, the Jax files kinda reminded me of him, which made me assume he was there. But no, it's just the sound of a master lamp-post wielder.

3 minutes ago, Kakyoin Noriaki said:

ok so, the sounds are pretty good ut they don't show up on the menu or its randomly used

what do you mean "they dont show up"?

Did you reset the Sexlab Voice Registry in Sexlab MCM Debug?

The Voices are randomly applied by Sexlab. If you want them you have to disable all the others (for testing for example).

On the first page is a tutorial with screenshots.

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2019 at 7:54 PM, Nymra said:

Should v2.3 be available now?  The download page is still serving up 2.2.  Not being impatient (ha, sure I am), but confused since you seem to think some people should already have 2.3.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Did you change the Sexlab audio settings too?

Some of the sound samples are over 5sec long, seems I have to adapt the SL voice settings to match that.

I did not, the original Sexlab extra voices recommended a 10 sec delay on female voices. So my sounds are all kind of based on that being the delay setting.

It shortens as the scene goes on via Sexlab internal controls which can give some overlap, but I kind of view that as getting lost in the moment and one moment running into the next. Time compressing as you lose all sense of it, no longer able to tell how long this has even been happening to you. 

But I do recommend a 10s for Female voices. ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2020 at 5:43 AM, Corsayr said:

Updated my extra voice pack to work with Nymra's version 

ESP file 

SexLab Extra Voices.esp 81.54 kB · 26 downloads

(Same as Nymra's but adds 31 slots to the medium voice folder of Female Voice 10)

Voice pack (Replace the contents of voice 10 folder in Nymra's mod with the folder in this Zip)

VoiceSlot 10 (Female).7z 13.73 MB · 35 downloads

These voices are for young female victim who is not "enjoying" herself. ?

Works perfectly and is really rough, I like it, even if it's a bit disturbing... okey ? THAT's what makes it even better ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having an unusual issue.  I play LE.  No matter which voice I select for male NPCs in the MCM, they stay as the default male voice.  Anybody know what might be causing this?  I can change the players voice no problem.

1 minute ago, Aki K said:

I'm having an unusual issue.  I play LE.  No matter which voice I select for male NPCs in the MCM, they stay as the default male voice.  Anybody know what might be causing this?  I can change the players voice no problem.

I think it is the same for me. I never bothered with it anymore for a long time. It was one of the reasons I wanted more and better voices, tho :) 
Have to check on that again sometime... Sorry that I cannot help now. 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

I think it is the same for me. I never bothered with it anymore for a long time. It was one of the reasons I wanted more and better voices, tho :) 
Have to check on that again sometime... Sorry that I cannot help now. 

If you ever do figure out a solution please let me know.