SexLab Extra Voices Expanded + Voice Packs

On 8/16/2022 at 4:24 AM, MikeyD28 said:

I have to echo some of the other recent comments. I am also having a lot of issues with no sounds from this mod.  Sometimes they'll play for a bit and other times it's just complete silence.  I've tried re-installing the mod and also resetting the voice registry.  Never had this issue prior to AE I'm guessing.

some sex scenes have no voice via the authors choice or (mostly) oversight. 

also make sure you have the correct amount of sound files in the folder.

if you put 20 files in a folder that is meant for 80, you have a 75% chance of a sound not playing...

On 8/7/2022 at 7:48 AM, ADisappointment said:

I'm a bit curious, would you include sounds for Tifa from Final Fantasy 7 at some point or Dead or Alive characters?

I will eventually circle back to this mod and make more voice files. 
its just a very time consuming effort sadly

On 5/11/2022 at 10:05 PM, MariusHa said:

All of them work except the female 8, 9, and 10 is there a reason for that or did I just fuck it up?

try to check the folders if voice files are in there.

and if so, try to replace them with other voice files to check. 

On 1/11/2022 at 3:23 PM, hmoobguy said:

Hi does these sounds work for SE edition? I tried following the steps but it doesn't appear to apply the voices.

I think I had reports that it works on SE.

voice files should be compatible itself, so maybe its a problem connected to the sexlab version you using or sth.

while even that should technically not be an issue, hmm. 

sorry I cannot help you there since I have no SE installation

Let me start by saying I am new to modding and a novice at coding, but everyone needs a hobby. I noticed that Nusbie's voices adds 20 more to the existing voices without replacing any, and name what each voice is inside of the MCM. I want to try doing that so I can use extra voices and expanded extra voices without overwriting each other. How would I even start to go about doing that. What program should I be beating my head against?

On 8/23/2022 at 7:09 AM, Nymra said:

some sex scenes have no voice via the authors choice or (mostly) oversight. 

also make sure you have the correct amount of sound files in the folder.

if you put 20 files in a folder that is meant for 80, you have a 75% chance of a sound not playing...

How do we know how many they're meant for?

• 1 month later...

I have a question.

My caracter dont say any comentaries after raped by bandits.

Expresions like "Dont cum insde me", "I dont belive it" , "Let me home" and anothers dont hear the voice, only captions...

Its a sexlab problem mod or naked defeat?

I am using SE edition.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nymra, your mod is an expansion of SexLab Extra Voices. I am still using SexLab Extra Voices 1.1b

Can you answer my question:

The game goes through registering all the SL Extra Voices every time upon loading game from save. (I can see it does that if I press ~) Is that normal?

If that's an issue and your mod is the solution, I will move to your mod.

Edited by in'n'out
  • 6 months later...

Thanks for making this mod, it's really good.
I'm just getting back to the game after about 1 1/2 years and just updated this from 1.5.
Before I left the game I was experimenting with making my own short voice files and it used to work fine. But I just tried it and none of my files play.

I created Wav files, mono, 44100hz, & 16bit PCM. I checked the spelling of the 3 folders and they're correct. I rebuilt the sound directory (or updated... just can't remember the term, but there's only 1 button for it). And I can't get it to work with my files.

Am I doing something wrong? Is the mod just no longer supporting that? Or did the latest Skyrim Update mess things up?

***UPDATE***

Sorry, my fault. Forgot to rename the wav files using numbers. Working like a charm now. Thanks for this wonderful mod

Edited by Reefor