Hello' date=' a slave can escape if i use hogtie? Because i left one in my house with hogtie and the slave disappeared.

Edit : the slave who disappeared still take one place on the 3 slaves i can capture normally. [/quote']

That shouldn't be. Was it a unique actor or e.g a bandit?

Hello' date=' a slave can escape if i use hogtie? Because i left one in my house with hogtie and the slave disappeared.

Edit : the slave who disappeared still take one place on the 3 slaves i can capture normally. [/quote']

That shouldn't be. Was it a unique actor or e.g a bandit?

That was a bandit.

how to zaz animation aplly to enslaved NPC?

apply hand cuff and collar

i uninstall this mod after sangunie debachuery also uninstalling too

i try whip (paraise halls) attack sadia enslaved NPC ,sadia is playidle zazapc anim,

if attack animation reset,

how can NPC to stuck or fixed with TAI on?

I don't want to be harsh, but...

whut-i-dont-understand-this.jpg

I'm not joking here. I really tried, but all I got was that you uninstalled something and have a problem with paradise falls and zaz. Or is it about S³? Please, try to use google translate. Maybe that turns out understandable! No offence intended.

hmmm sounds like an awesome idea, have you considered to add a fighting pit for slaves?

the winner get a chance to win freedom... by doing a puzzle dungeon or something?

I have the feeling that this will give me troubles if I try to use it with SD... o.o

unless they can co-exist...

Thanks for the info! That's the best news I had in a while.

Where would the SEQ file go? In the Data-folder?

I'll search for the official statement.

..\Data\SEQ\YourModName.seq

Recreate it everytime you add a quest that is set as "Start Game Enabled"

The seq file only contains the formID of such quests.

Here is how to do it. I had same problems with my slavery mod.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=33140099

( My mod -> http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=15156 , feel free to rip anything you need from it. )

Just trying this mod out now. Thank you!

First problem - when I put someone in the pillory to be sold in Kollaryng, they won't be sold no matter how long I wait... HalfHeart just looks at them. For hours... and he always comes up "Busy" when I try to talk to him.

However, the moment I walk out the door I get a message about the slave's price and an offer to sell them. Which works. So selling kind of functions. :)

s3 uninstall after conflic automatic uninstalling sanguine debahcury MOD (jbrezg his mod)

i mean MOD conflict with sanguine debahcury MOD' date=' my think [/quote']

Yes, right now they are conflicting. I'll try to work around that in the next update.

love this mod O_O everything worked fine =D cant wait to see updates for this keep up the great work ;D

Thanks! :)

hmmm sounds like an awesome idea' date=' have you considered to add a fighting pit for slaves?

the winner get a chance to win freedom... by doing a puzzle dungeon or something?

I have the feeling that this will give me troubles if I try to use it with SD... o.o

unless they can co-exist... [/quote']

Actually I'm already working on that. But I don't think that slaves will necessarily gain freedom by doing that. It will take me some more time to think about a good system, but one thing I know already: fights will be fought until one of the slaves is dead.

Just trying this mod out now. Thank you!

First problem - when I put someone in the pillory to be sold in Kollaryng' date=' they won't be sold no matter how long I wait... HalfHeart just looks at them. For hours... and he always comes up "Busy" when I try to talk to him.

However, the moment I walk out the door I get a message about the slave's price and an offer to sell them. Which works. So selling kind of functions. Smile[/quote']

Yeah, bug is known. I hope that it will be gone in the next version.

Ag. I would say, "dear god this is awesome" but I'm pretty sure god wouldn't approve, =P.

Excellent work so far! (I know there is a discussion thread, and if this is the wrong place to put props, I apologize.)

This looks amazing! It does seem like a ton of NPC slavery mods popped up out of nowhere. Haven't tested this mod yet (Having my own issue with CTD when I loot corpses, gotta fix that before I test any new mods, which, frankly, is going to be a pain in the ass, trying to figure out which mod broke my game)

Anyway, GOOD LUCK! Take your time, and thank you for your contributions to the community!

Ag. I would say' date=' "dear god this is awesome" but I'm pretty sure god wouldn't approve, =P.

Excellent work so far! (I know there is a discussion thread, and if this is the wrong place to put props, I apologize.)

This looks amazing! It does seem like a ton of NPC slavery mods popped up out of nowhere. Haven't tested this mod yet (Having my own issue with CTD when I loot corpses, gotta fix that before I test any new mods, which, frankly, is going to be a pain in the ass, trying to figure out which mod broke my game)

Anyway, GOOD LUCK! Take your time, and thank you for your contributions to the community! [/quote']

Thanks a lot, man! I really hope you enjoy this mod once your able to use it! Please give feedback once you tried it yourself! :)

Ok, fixed my game, got the mod installed, and I am assuming this is the correct place to post bugs...IF not, let me know, and I'll move the list.

1. When saving loading a save from the equipment shop, I get a CTD as soon as the loading screen finishes.

2. The "Tied hands behind back" animation breaks frequently, usually after running. Sometimes, other animations break this one as well.

3. When trying to sell a slave, the buyer just stands there, staring. Apparently he is supposed to inspect the slave, but for me, he stands there. If I try to interact with him, he states he is busy. Need to load another save to continue. (I think this may have been reported already.

EDIT: 4. Apparently attacking the slaver while he is stuck causes a CTD. =P.

I will post more bugs as I find them. If you need the list of mods that I have installed, just let me know.

I really like this mod because it's one of the few here that actually works. I gave up on SD because even with a new game and nearly all other mods deactivated, my PC just froze.

anyway, here is something I discovered.

Guards don't like bandit slaves.

Went on a bounty to kill the leader of the Valtheim Towers. Did that and enslaved 3 of them. Stopped by Whiterun to collect my bounty and as soon as I fast traveled to the city, the guards attacked and killed my slaves. My two companions never attack my slaves.

just something to look out for. Mostly I just use the console to give myself warm bodies to experiment with and enslave.

I really like this mod because it's one of the few here that actually works. I gave up on SD because even with a new game and nearly all other mods deactivated' date=' my PC just froze.

anyway, here is something I discovered.

Guards don't like bandit slaves.

Went on a bounty to kill the leader of the Valtheim Towers. Did that and enslaved 3 of them. Stopped by Whiterun to collect my bounty and as soon as I fast traveled to the city, the guards attacked and killed my slaves. My two companions never attack my slaves.

just something to look out for. Mostly I just use the console to give myself warm bodies to experiment with and enslave.

[/quote']

Odd, I did something similar and I didn't have that problem. From what I understand the mod puts slaves in their own faction? At least that's what I can gather without opening up the CK.

okay, this is just freaking odd and a game breaker.

I also added the ZAZ resources (could be an old file) so that I could cast the different bondage animations. This may have screwed things up.

I then tried waiting because I had console traveled to the slave market... and that's when things got strange.

My health bar turned to zero.. it's empty and says "0/NaN"

post-101195-13597883080421_thumb.png

This has effectively turned me immortal. When I leveled up, I tried adding health. No effect. I tried healing, eating or drinking a potion, no effect.

And time is now frozen. My clock is now frozen at 12:00 PM Sundas. No matter how much I wait, that time never changes.. Uh Oh.

I will try to uninstall the ZAZ bondage that I added to see what happens.

Additional. I am forced to only console travel to the slave market because I cannot find the entrance to the sewer in Morthal. Where I leave the sewer, there is no entrance. Is this intentional?

Back: uninstalled everything except what the mod needed. Went back to a slightly older saved game. Enslaved. Waited... and things got worse. I lost my sight. Meaning everything is black. So just imagine the HUD and all the displays working, just nothing in front of me except darkness that can't be pierced by a torch or anything. People are still around me, I can interact with them... also the time bug is still the same. I have really bad luck with these mods. Things were fine, then not so much.

more edits: While blackened, I was able to open any menu, but looking at items.. they were incredibly dark. Opening up the map caused it to be extremely blurry. I did a COC Whiterun and that cleared up the black issue.. but the time and immortality bug was still there. Going to try and uninstall S^3 and the other ZazAnimationPack to see what happens.

Last edit: Clearly Skyrim just hates me. I uninstalled all the related mods to S^3 and it's the same problem with the same saved game. I'm at level 25, and my previous saved game was at level 7. This must be the 15th time I've restarted my entire game because I've run into problems... My Dark Brotherhood crashes when I try to kill the bride and the Dawngaurd quest line is just buggy, stupid moth priest wont talk and now Serena doesn't even go into her castle when I find her. Yup, Skyrim does not like me.

okay' date=' this is just freaking odd and a game breaker.

I also added the ZAZ resources (could be an old file) so that I could cast the different bondage animations. This may have screwed things up.

I then tried waiting because I had console traveled to the slave market... and that's when things got strange.

My health bar turned to zero.. it's empty and says "0/NaN"

This has effectively turned me immortal. When I leveled up, I tried adding health. No effect. I tried healing, eating or drinking a potion, no effect.

And time is now frozen. My clock is now frozen at 12:00 PM Sundas. No matter how much I wait, that time never changes.. Uh Oh.

I will try to uninstall the ZAZ bondage that I added to see what happens.

Additional. I am forced to only console travel to the slave market because I cannot find the entrance to the sewer in Morthal. Where I leave the sewer, there is no entrance. Is this intentional?

Back: uninstalled everything except what the mod needed. Went back to a slightly older saved game. Enslaved. Waited... and things got worse. I lost my sight. Meaning everything is black. So just imagine the HUD and all the displays working, just nothing in front of me except darkness that can't be pierced by a torch or anything. People are still around me, I can interact with them... also the time bug is still the same. I have really bad luck with these mods. Things were fine, then not so much.

more edits: While blackened, I was able to open any menu, but looking at items.. they were incredibly dark. Opening up the map caused it to be extremely blurry. I did a COC Whiterun and that cleared up the black issue.. but the time and immortality bug was still there. Going to try and uninstall S^3 and the other ZazAnimationPack to see what happens.

[/quote']

Do you happen to have Sanguines Debauchery mod installed? Because it sounds like that's your problem, also you made a very amateurish mistake, fresh clean saves when trying out alpha mods and don't revert saves while in game

Do you happen to have Sanguines Debauchery mod installed? Because it sounds like that's your problem' date=' also you made a very amateurish mistake, fresh clean saves when trying out alpha mods and don't revert saves while in game

[/quote']

No, I got rid of SD a while ago when I restarted the game with this new player.

This is what my map screen looks like when everything is black. If I fast travel from the map.. still black. Console travel to a new cell clears things up but the other problems remain.

post-101195-13597883080919_thumb.png

Loading up my old lvl 7 game just after going to Bleak Falls, and also the saved game before which I started S3, doesn't seem to have this problem. I had been saving the S3 games on the same save file the entire time with one or two exceptions. Things HAD been running smoothly until this morning. I had been doing nothing different with my slaves, except trying some new bsdm items on them like the ZBF models. After a few slave sales, things when awry.

The mods I had added were

Xazbondageframework_005

ZazResources1.1a

ZazAnimationPack003

possibly zarias restraints but I dont remember since I uninstalled everything remotely BDSM in my list.

Sounds like you have some serious problems with your Skyrim. I don't think that those problems were caused by S³, since there is not a single scriptline in S³ that messes with the player's health.

Also, there should be a sewer entrance in Morthal. Down by the riverside. I would guess that some other thing with your Skyrim is wrong and therefore S³ is also messed up.

Very strange...