Is it possible to have a system where you can set up pillories and posts in your home and bind your slaves there so that they stay there and don't run away? Some slaves you might want to keep for yourself, so you'd rather imprison them at your home instead of the dungeon.

Hello i have the message box' date=' enslave or activate, with my horse don't know if its normal. [/quote']

Well, it's normal right now. It will not be normal in the future. Will be fixed in the next release! :)

Is it possible to have a system where you can set up pillories and posts in your home and bind your slaves there so that they stay there and don't run away? Some slaves you might want to keep for yourself' date=' so you'd rather imprison them at your home instead of the dungeon. [/quote']

Probably yes! Right now, I won't do something like that since it is a lot of work and I still have to finish about 100 other things first. But once I run out of things to work on, I'll give it a go.

Probably yes! Right now' date=' I won't do something like that since it is a lot of work and I still have to finish about 100 other things first. But once I run out of things to work on, I'll give it a go.

[/size']

Setting up static objects for that would be a horrendous amount of work. You'd almost be better off using the same "hogtie" system to just give the NPC that animation (and related Animobject). Yea, it doesn't make a lot of sense to pull an entire pillory out of your sack, but it might save you loads of time.

Just spitballing, you've got other priorities right now.

Hmm, it would indeed need large amounts of time to set up statics in all of the houses, but I could do it in a different way: there could be one e.g pillory, that the player would move around. Still, I would first need to create a pillory that doesn't need a second activator in order to work. The inspection pillory works by reenabling it after the sellscene is over, but to create torture instruments used to simply tie down a slave I atm only have a "two activator system" with a lever in front of the instrument that handles all the scripts. If someone wants to throw a look at it-> coc ag12sx3intDummyCell. Well, I'll figure something out when the time has come.

I do not know if the following ideas have been thrown yet because this tread has become a bit lange and only noticed it today but here it comes:

1)Slaves in ancient times were not used only for sex and stuff but for practical reasons too such as cleaning,cooking, and doing chores, so i believe that it would be a nice idea of implementing scripts for that when an npc enters the slavery faction.

2)Loyal slaves were used were used as bodyquards also, so it would be nice to see the rich NPCs of major cities (such as the Gray-Manes or the Black Briers to have slaves as bodyguards/followers.

3)Implementation of arenas with spectators were slave owners can bet money on fights with their slaves as gladiadors.

4)Gladiador schools were slaves can be trained to be gladiadors.

5)Implentation of custom animations were the owner is served food or mead/wine

6)Implementation of custom animations were female (or male considering different tastes) slaves give a bath at the slave owner

I know, these stuff brobably wont ever be seen in the game but what can you say...i 'm a sucker for Spartacus (

)

Some good ideas there, but most of them have been already said by somebody else, over in the discussion thread. Please check there.

By the way, you don't need to look through the whole thread to know what has been said and what not, it would be enough to check the list "future releases" in the first post of this thread as well as the list over in the discussion threads first post. Still, good ideas!

Also keep in mind that slavery is illegal in Skyrim. In later releases I plan to have the player worry about guards not catching him with slaves and so on. I think slavetraders count as "most-wanted" in the empire...

Yep' date=' sadly I cannot do anything about that bug. I've googled it and it seems there is no solution. The only solution would be if Bethesda came up with an update for the CK. But we know Bethesda, don't we? ;)

Therefore saving and loading is the only way to work around the bug. At least you only have to do that once, afterwards you'll never have to do it again. Well, until you update to a newer version of a mod, I guess.[/size']

You need a SEQ file for that. Download TES5edit from nexus, load your mod, right click on the plugin name, open the other submenu and select "Create SEQ file". Then distribute the seq file with your mod.

By the way it is not a bug, just a novelty Beth forgot to document!

There is a topic on that on Beth official forum.

Thanks for the info! That's the best news I had in a while.

Where would the SEQ file go? In the Data-folder?

I'll search for the official statement.

..\Data\SEQ\YourModName.seq

Recreate it everytime you add a quest that is set as "Start Game Enabled"

The seq file only contains the formID of such quests.

Not really. At least not in the moment.

There will be a lot more tying up, and more torture and training, but I don't intend this to become a BDSM-sex-mod. I guess, you'd be able to use any other sex mod in combination with this to f'ck your slaves. Or do with them what you are into doing to them. :)

Maybe I'll reconsider someday, but at the moment I prefer to focus on the slavery-system itself. Sorry.

Not really. At least not in the moment.

There will be a lot more tying up' date=' and more torture and training, but I don't intend this to become a BDSM-sex-mod. I guess, you'd be able to use any other sex mod in combination with this to f'ck your slaves. Or do with them what you are into doing to them. :)

Maybe I'll reconsider someday, but at the moment I prefer to focus on the slavery-system itself. Sorry. [/size']

I understand, I think this is ledgit to focus on things other mods are not already doing!

This mod is somewhat incompatible with Sanguine's. When you are enslaved under SD and you try to enslave your master, things go horribly wrong.

I don't know if it would be possible to add a check to see if you've been enslaved before you can enslave others across mods, but for now, it's broken.

In the discussion thread you mentioned that only surrendered and paralyzed enemies can be enslaved, which would fix that.

As a suggestion, can you add the vampire seduction power to that list? It's not paralysis, but it should work.

By the way it is not a bug' date=' just a novelty Beth forgot to document!

There is a topic on that on Beth official forum.

[/quote']

I think it's a bug that Bethesda is trying to play coy about admitting to and worse yet another one they're probably never going to fix. Adding an obscure requirement to manually create another file (instead of creating it automatically) is a kludge.

This mod is somewhat incompatible with Sanguine's. When you are enslaved under SD and you try to enslave your master' date=' things go horribly wrong.

I don't know if it would be possible to add a check to see if you've been enslaved before you can enslave others across mods, but for now, it's broken.

In the discussion thread you mentioned that only surrendered and paralyzed enemies can be enslaved, which would fix that.

As a suggestion, can you add the vampire seduction power to that list? It's not paralysis, but it should work.

[/quote']

Go back and read the first post. Right now there's no checks at all about who you can try to enslave because this is a very preliminary work. Don't expecting it to work like a completely finished project and don't be using it on any mainline save you are expecting to keep running and developing your characters on.

I think it's a bug that Bethesda is trying to play coy about admitting to and worse yet another one they're probably never going to fix. Adding an obscure requirement to manually create another file (instead of creating it automatically) is a kludge.

That's what I think about it as well. Sounds like a typical Bethesda reaction to me. "Oh' date=' things don't work as intended? How would you know what's intended?"[/size']

I noticed that on mine' date=' if I enslave someone once, the option to enslave someone else never comes up again. I'm not sure if that was intended or not.[/quote']

Go back to page 1 and start reading again. Especially the features part about "slavery skill" und miscellaneous. That should help you.