4 minutes ago, SAC said:

Interesting, though. I'll see if I can follow up on how MCG starts the scene.

You need to be aware that animation staging is not handled by mod scripts but by the same xmls that all AAF scenes refer to, so it should be the same for all mods unless there's a specific "proper" way of calling AAF scenes which I am yet to pinpoint

It might be the different animation packs. All these authors ,present company excluded, tend to do their own thing and let us try to figure out how to call their poses. 

45 minutes ago, sammythesquirrel said:

and the large message box is the thing i was reporting  instead of a message at the top of the screen a large box in the middle comes up hat must be clicked to remove

no other problems noted that have not already be reported or addressed

Thanks for reporting. I’ll have to change that into a notification, will do that later today and package the hotfix too

Figured out my issues, I was using the Ignore gender setting for AAF which created multiple XML's of the same animations renamed Lesbian or not. I am pretty sure the added tags confused your mod's calling characters. I reverted my AAF back to default,  disabled MCG to avoid conflict, and let loose your mod. In 6 animations called, 3 were 3Somes and the other Pairs. All transported as instructed, all characters SM, Dogs, Humans, Ferals..........worked as scripted, and when done, all transported out safely and without conflict. The only issue was that 2 of the Male/Female animations, Males were not erect. All other Males were OK in the other animations.                    Also, there are female/female animations tagged for Lesbian interaction as default. Does you mod call them for 2 female actors? Can you make them be called as a random option? Mod is shaping up very nicely. Maybe Flashy can answer. I think he has a Violate type mod in his RSE stable. Would that conflict with yours, since we already have his RSE Resources mod as a dependency?

The mod calls assumes the player as female. 

it calls 1 or 2 males, and sexes them with either the player or a random female, depending on preferences and chance

the mod is programmed to avoid RSE in scene actors 

What's New in Version 1.0.7

Released Just now

LL uploads fixed, back to normal uploading, please check the file section for downloads

Changelog:

1. packaged in the previous AAF scene hotfix, please report if there are still issues with changing animations in scene

2. minor fix on a messagebox, turned it into a notification

3. hopefully fixed "stealing" actors from other sex scenes, will need confirmation from testing - I have finally RTFM-ed the AAF wiki and added an additional check to exclude both AAF_ActorBusy and AAF_ActorLocked keywords from the alias fills, this should exclude any animating actors, no matter which mod (or manual scene) animates them

=> as I continue deep diving into AAF API, I marvel at the genius behind this framework!

What's New in Version 1.0.8

Released Just now

LL uploads fixed, back to normal uploading, please check the file section for downloads

Changelog:

1. (1.0.7) changing animations seems to be now fixed in my own testing (by setting the AAF packages scene setting to true instead of false)

2. (1.0.7) minor fix on a messagebox, turned it into a notification

3. (1.0.7) hopefully fixed "stealing" actors from other sex scenes, will need confirmation from testing - I have finally RTFM-ed the AAF wiki and added an additional check to exclude both AAF_ActorBusy and AAF_ActorLocked keywords from the alias fills, this should exclude any animating actors, no matter which mod (or manual scene) animates them

=> as I continue deep diving into AAF API, I marvel at the genius behind this framework!

4. (1.0.8) [internal optimization] made the script more modular by making a separate cleanup function which gets called upon successful scene complete, or unsuccessful scene init

5. (1.0.8) hopefully made the mod more robust against interference to/from other AAF sex mods or manually launched AAF scenes

6. (1.0.8) if the player is dice-selected for the scene but is "otherwise engaged", the mod switches automatically to sexing the random female instead of just skipping the timer

Been using MCG with your mod. 1.0.7 and if MCG tries to start a scene after Just Fuck does, MCG will cancel their calling. Have seen it happen at least twice now. So far, so good. There are a lot of JF resets when our character is on the move. Only if we stop for a bit will your mod then trigger. MCG has a function where if called, our character stops and turns, no matter what we are doing, even if on the move. Would something like that actually work for your mod. Our character is on the move, we get the "Bend Over" prompt, we stop ,JF sex event happens. No more resets. Just a thought...Mod has been working well, other than a 3some being called that has no corresponding animation. Great job..

Mod has been working flawless so far. Got too chaotic with MCG and JF both calling random animations. I turned off MCG random animations and left their approach stuff and Violate like defeat options. Your mod handles the random. Without screwing up the Feral/ Dog/ SM random calls, I figured out why no Lesbian or 3way F/F/M calls would be possible. There probably would be too many cancelled events..Keep fighting the good fight..

4 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Mod has been working flawless so far. Got too chaotic with MCG and JF both calling random animations. I turned off MCG random animations and left their approach stuff and Violate like defeat options. Your mod handles the random. Without screwing up the Feral/ Dog/ SM random calls, I figured out why no Lesbian or 3way F/F/M calls would be possible. There probably would be too many cancelled events..Keep fighting the good fight..

I second this thought about a great mod... though it was a bit shocking in the vault for the frozen to engage in fun.  It was good.. don't get me wrong... just like wow, that's interesting.

The animations work well and haven't had a failure.  The only thing besides the other mods mentioned, is Hardship.  When in a group of raiders waiting their turn to be menacing, it kicked in, then they became hostile as I wasn't available.  

If one suggestion is a hotkey to turn your mod on/off in the MCM... 

John

41 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I second this thought about a great mod... though it was a bit shocking in the vault for the frozen to engage in fun.  It was good.. don't get me wrong... just like wow, that's interesting.

The animations work well and haven't had a failure.  The only thing besides the other mods mentioned, is Hardship.  When in a group of raiders waiting their turn to be menacing, it kicked in, then they became hostile as I wasn't available.  

John

Pretty sure there is one already. Not sure if it is reactive enough when a sequence of events are already triggered, but might be worth you playing with that in game. (you mean a keyboard command?)

1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

There already is an on/off toggle in the MCM, have a look there, it's under "SAC Just Fuck". I don't know how to do hotkeys - maybe defining a hotkey in FO4Hotkeys linking "setvalue _sac_jf2_enable 0" or something similar, but I think a keyboard hotkey is overkill for this mod

2 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Actually, Shenanigans does have some additional alias conditions to avoid running in the initial vault, I'll admit to being lazy and not replicating those. Maybe at some point. Glad it was funny :) 

What's New in Version 1.0.9

Released Just now

Changelog:

7. (1.0.9) added MCM toggles for notifications (default ON) and timer unconditional reset on player change cell (default OFF)

8. (1.0.9) added an MCM button to reset the mod if it feels stuck (if the timer reset on cell change is set to off, then there's a slight risk of the timer getting stuck)

Listing currently available settings in the mod description, for reference

1 hour ago, SAC said:

What's New in Version 1.0.9

Released Just now

Changelog:

7. (1.0.9) added MCM toggles for notifications (default ON) and timer unconditional reset on player change cell (default OFF)

8. (1.0.9) added an MCM button to reset the mod if it feels stuck (if the timer reset on cell change is set to off, then there's a slight risk of the timer getting stuck)

Listing currently available settings in the mod description, for reference

You might have to offsite download. LL has been loading like crap this morning...

16 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I noticed this too. Was passed around by Vault-Tec security a few times before making it into the cryo pod and then when Kellogg showed up...he had a go as well. Ended up pregnant so when I meet him at Fort Hagen...its going to be awkward. I wouldnt change it. I thought it was pretty cool.

18 hours ago, SAC said:

lol, that’s hilarious! :D :D 

which mod does pregnancy? I should have a go. Although I am using EVB female, so probably pregnancy sliders won’t work (assuming that’s how it works)

Family Planning Enhanced. Specifically Egoballistic's version. Dont know about EVB, but it supports CBBE and Fusion Girl.

Been playing with this for awhile. It is a fun mod, but very problematic during actual gameplay.  None of the issues are really glitches but problems between the interplay of AAF and JF. I have been killed twice from being attacked as my armor and weapons were being stripped for an encounter. 1/3 of the callings are not showing up in AAF menu. 1/3 of the callings are penis not erect or missing a npc for a 3some. In the middle of a SM or Raider fight, called for an encounter, jammed on a car roof or a building ledge. AAF is not totally comfortable with the teleport mechanism which mostly results in the animations' missed characters or flaccid junk. Others might have a different take. Maybe a limited range (almost line of sight) for nearby npcs to be called including those we might be in conflict with. Would be more immersive. We have submitted them or stalked them, they discover me and assault me...still random, still human or creatures, but part of my charcters immediate environment.

Not sure what to do. I think I have a check for isincombat = 0 for the aliases, I’ll doublecheck. I can add the same check for the player too. However, I don’t really know what triggers isincombat on/off

I’ll see about reducing the range too, here I don’t really get it because it’s set at 100 which is supposed to be very close but I’ll double check 

Another option is just to tcai and tdetect off during the scene but that’s a console command, not sure how to call it in a script

I’ve seen the missing AAF registration too. No idea what’s causing it, maybe do a screenshot of the menu and report on the AAF thread if you have the time. I’ll do it but my testing time is quite limited, I’ve developed half of the fixes “in blind” just by relying on your feedback (which I thank you for)

The main problem is not really handling the alias actors which you can do pretty much anything to, but rather handling the surrounding NPCs. These cannot be controlled unless I use a cloak (which I wouldn’t do, but perhaps becomes an option because I wanted to make a cloak for jbpy anyway for him to apply his tats random). We‘ll see. Modding time is an issue for me

7 minutes ago, SAC said:

Not sure what to do. I think I have a check for isincombat = 0 for the aliases, I’ll doublecheck. I can add the same check for the player too. However, I don’t really know what triggers isincombat on/off

I’ll see about reducing the range too, here I don’t really get it because it’s set at 100 which is supposed to be very close but I’ll double check 

Another option is just to tcai and tdetect off during the scene but that’s a console command, not sure how to call it in a script

I’ve seen the missing AAF registration too. No idea what’s causing it, maybe do a screenshot of the menu and report on the AAF thread if you have the time. I’ll do it but my testing time is quite limited, I’ve developed half of the fixes “in blind” just by relying on your feedback (which I thank you for)

The main problem is not really handling the alias actors which you can do pretty much anything to, but rather handling the surrounding NPCs. These cannot be controlled unless I use a cloak (which I wouldn’t do, but perhaps becomes an option because I wanted to make a cloak for jbpy anyway for him to apply his tats random). We‘ll see. Modding time is an issue for me

I understand. I am retired and bored. So I still game. My escape from real stuff. This mod is so close to filling a big hole in most Call to sex mods. They refuse to touch the random nature of beasts and ferals. We have the animations. Maybe the  "line of sight" scanning might be the most immersive. Forget teleporting folks in from non related areas, but teleport folks you are actually seeing. Imagine it as being discovered and they rape you. . MCG uses this mechanism to call their characters. 

19 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Forget teleporting folks in from non related areas, but teleport folks you are actually seeing. 

At the first opportunity I'll add in a distance slider for individual testing and tweaking, see what setting suits best. I am still puzzled why it calls faraway actors, it shouldn't. On the other hand, in my own particular gameplay I actually want to be teleported away basically just to discover locations that I would probably not identify just by roaming around