Apparently Christmas comes early, thanks again to @Flashy (JoeR), thanks to his directions I was able to whip up a basic MCM. So here goes

What's New in Version 1.0.5

Released Just now

I am getting errors when trying to upload anything to LL, so use this link for the new version in the meantime:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NFjXP9JqvUmwrfZ04CNA1tVGLVUlPfyr

Changelog:

1. hopefully fixed resetting the actors and timer if the animation fails to start (mostly due to random actors not compatible with the user's set of installed animation packs)

2. added MCM - thank you @Flashy (JoeR)!!!!

5 hours ago, SAC said:

Apparently Christmas comes early, thanks again to @Flashy (JoeR), thanks to his directions I was able to whip up a basic MCM. So here goes

Good news! I remember way back in the day when Flashy was learning this stuff. He picked it up quickly. Was an interesting time to sit back and watch his work and knowledge grow. Excited to see that being passed on and others creating fun stuff. 

Pacification after sex needs to last longer before the other partners teleport out. I am getting combat immediately after sex and surrounding npcs get involved cancelling out the teleport. I am using this mod with Magnum Cum Gaudio trying to stagger the timing of the 2 mods sex scans. 3 ways mostly work but scenes cannot be changed using AAF menu  because only 2 of 3 actors will respond, the other locked into the initial called position.

What's New in Version 1.0.6

Released Just now

I am getting errors when trying to upload anything to LL, so use this link for the new version in the meantime:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=195qviSYN87IRl7J_RrhzwRrDMf_boW6C

Changelog:

1. fixed an error about resetting actors while the scene is in progress

2. fixed the sequence of teleport away => remove pacification

3. streamlined the notifications for better user visibility on the mod stages

Known issues

1. user is unable to change animations, one of the actors gets stuck in the initial animation - not sure why, will need advice from the AAF thread

1 hour ago, SAC said:

Thank you @maddadicusrex for the thorough testing!

In 1.0.6 I have hopefully fixed pacification and teleport away.

I am getting the same issue with animation changes, I don't know why it happens, I will need to seek help (now there's an understatement...) on the AAF thread

The thing is it works with MCG. If MCG calls for a scene while yours is running, it will cancel and not disrupt yours. 

8 hours ago, SAC said:

I’m not sure what you mean. My mod is taking actors animated by MCG and pulls them into an animation?

What I meant to say was that MCG does not conflict with your mod. If it calls characters to set up a scene and your mod calls up characters at the same time, MCG will abort their call, lettings yours happen. But on a different note. Spent a bit testing the latest version 1.06. The pacification and warp out setup works spot on now. There seems to be call issues with SM and dogs. SM/SM/human ,only 1 SM shows up dressed and stands there. Other SM does not show and human is only one doing the animation.  On dog/human ,dog shows up and stands there, human does animation. SM/human, SM shows up dressed, and stands there, human does animation...........Not sure if "staged" animations are an issue or not. Seems it might be an AAF trigger problem and I know you have been on their forum asking their thoughts. This mod is so close to being there. I am rooting for you. Wish others would chime in with their experiances. All our load orders, mod setups are different. Would be a bigger help to you for more broader feedback.. 

6 hours ago, sammythesquirrel said:

tested 1.06 with hotfix and now get a popup  informing that the location has changed and the timer is reset each time a  entering a new cell

Because the animated characters are teleported to your location, any cell change will abort the mods scanning process till it relocates you during the next scan. Are you having issues with Dog and Super Mutant animations? 

10 hours ago, SAC said:

Possible hotfix for the animation issues from the AAF thread - quick posting this as I don't have time to test right now; place it in \data\scripts, it should ask to overwrite

(also uploads are fixed, yay!)

SAC_JF2_Startup_Quest_Script.pex 8.19 kB · 7 downloads

Pacification works, teleport to and out works. SM and Dog animations not working when called. They just stand there. Humans and Ferals work..

i was not aware that the cell change box is supposed to pop up so i reported it thanks for letting me know  :P dog animations isnt this mod, its the animation itself known issue in the animation thread  no issues so far with SM and ghouls

EDIT: to clarify about dogs  there is a bug where multiple dogs only works if  dogmeat is one of them

7 minutes ago, sammythesquirrel said:

i was not aware that the cell change box is supposed to pop up so i reported it thanks for letting me know  :P dog animations isnt this mod, its the animation itself known issue in the animation thread  no issues so far with SM and ghouls

EDIT: to clarify about dogs  there is a bug where multiple dogs only works if  dogmeat is one of them

On my SM/Human animations, SM are standing still, no animation. If 3some, 1 SM shows up, no animation. Dog/Human, dog shows up, stand still. I use all the animation packs..Ferals and Humans work fine.

The cell change is triggered only by the player changing cells, not by the NPC teleport. Should be just a notification though, not a message box 

If all things are stable then I’ll probably work a bit on introducing a notification toggle

Idk about dogs, I think it’s the animation pack / patches, not the mod. Can you manually start dog animations via the AAF wizard? Same with SM

I’ll also look for support on the MCG thread to avoid MCG scene actors. They should have a keyword or something so it shouldn’t be hard to patch my mod, I’m only concerned that I don’t want to make MCG a dependency. We’ll see

4 minutes ago, SAC said:

I’ll also look for support on the MCG thread to avoid MCG scene actors. They should have a keyword or something so it shouldn’t be hard to patch my mod, I’m only concerned that I don’t want to make MCG a dependency. We’ll see

If/when you get to that point, of needing to check for a keyword, @ me here and I'll come tell you how to do it without making MCG a hard requirement. ;)

16 minutes ago, SAC said:

roger that, thank you!

Actually, I'll just do it now... I may be asleep, or dead, or worse, lol, when you need it.

Define an EMPTY script proptery:

Keyword MCGBlockKeyword = None

In your OnQuestInit(), call a function to import the keyword from MCG.

Event OnQuestInit()

ImportMCG()

EndEvent

Now create the function. note, 0x HAS to be in the getFormFromFile and the 00000000 has to be the formID of the keyword in MCG.

Function ImportMCG()

If Game.IsPluginInStalled("MCGmodname.esp")

MCGBlockKeyword = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000000,"MCGmodname.esp") as Keyword

Endif

EndFunction

Then, in your scanner or whatever method you are using to check things, simply look at the actors one at a time to see if they have the keyword. If so, reset the alias quest to release the actors and restart timer.

Function WhateverScanForFuckeryThing()

Actor NPC1 = NPCOne. GetActorRef() as Actor

Actor NPC2 = NPCTwo.GetActorRef() as Actor

If Game.IsPluginInstalled("MCGmodname.esp")

If NPC1.HasKeyword(MCGBlockkeyword) || NPC2.HasKeyword(MCGBlockkeyword)

{all of your cancel timer / reset stuff can go here - though its better to make it its own function and just call it, so that you dont have to put it in the script twice}

Else

{the code to make the action happen}

Endif

Else

{your normal code to get things started}

Endif

EndFunction

In this way, you import the keyword without having to make a hard requirement. Just, you cannot use that keyword on a reference alias or anything, only in this one script.

21 minutes ago, SAC said:

The cell change is triggered only by the player changing cells, not by the NPC teleport. Should be just a notification though, not a message box 

If all things are stable then I’ll probably work a bit on introducing a notification toggle

Idk about dogs, I think it’s the animation pack / patches, not the mod. Can you manually start dog animations via the AAF wizard? Same with SM

SM/Human animations work through MCG or AAF Home key. Only lock up when called by ths mod. I think it might be a problem with mods that are "staged". I use the One Patch and One Patch Tempory Fix. The Fix mod actually auto runs those manual staged animations. Human on Human work fine, so does Feral on Human..

6 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

SM/Human animations work through MCG or AAF Home key. Only lock up when called by ths mod. I think it might be a problem with mods that are "staged". I use the One Patch and One Patch Tempory Fix. The Fix mod actually auto runs those manual staged animations. Human on Human work fine, so does Feral on Human..

A patch for the one patch, that also needs it own special fix patch, on top of needing to remove a skeleton animation file for SMs and enforcing body mods ... gee, I wonder why people have problems with this stuff... :/

Not on you, dont take it as such. Its a general statement about how fucked the whole thing is to need this kind of ... bandaid fuckery, you know?  None of this shit existed before the OnePatch and BT2. My AAF, running with with CBBE, Halstrom's last official tags and an earlier build of AAF that didnt require BT2, yeah... no problems for me at all. None.

Too many spoons in the pot, not enough qualified chefs, if you ask me....

21 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Actually, I'll just do it now... I may be asleep, or dead, or worse, lol, when you need it.

Hope not, lol!

In this way, you import the keyword without having to make a hard requirement. Just, you cannot use that keyword on a reference alias or anything, only in this one script.

Thank you! Might make the script a bit overly elaborate since I would like to skip that specific alias and pick another one, not have to skip timers every time I get an "unlucky" alias draw, so perhaps it's more efficient to make a patch esp which includes a MCG-specific condition in the quest alias. I'll see what guidance I receive on the MCG thread. Thanks again!

18 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

SM/Human animations work through MCG or AAF Home key. Only lock up when called by ths mod. 

Interesting, though. I'll see if I can follow up on how MCG starts the scene.

You need to be aware that animation staging is not handled by mod scripts but by the same xmls that all AAF scenes refer to, so it should be the same for all mods unless there's a specific "proper" way of calling AAF scenes which I am yet to pinpoint