AAF Stops at 80% on load

Ok playing FO4 and saw there was a new version of AAF out V 105b I was using 97b so I downloaded and installed the new version with MO2 and when I went back into the game the little loading info hud stopped at 80% and just sat there. I thought ok maybe I need to start a new game, though that's never been needed before. I start a new game and bam the same thing happens as soon as I finish creating my character. So ...... I drop all the way back to version 93b and load the last save and it works fine. I reload 97b and the save starts fine. reload 105b and bam stops at 80%. Any ideas? I just went back to 97b for now so I can keep playing but would like to know if it's a new problem with the new release or if it ( the new release) just doesn't like me ;)

I've attached my load order if you need it.

Thanks

loadorder.txt

It doesn't do this out of the box. So, there is some piece of information external to AAF that is missing.

You will likely need to start with a minimal install of AAF where it is working and then slowly add the mods from your list and test along the way. Eventually, you can deduce which mod has a conflict and report here.

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

It doesn't do this out of the box. So, there is some piece of information external to AAF that is missing.

You will likely need to start with a minimal install of AAF where it is working and then slowly add the mods from your list and test along the way. Eventually, you can deduce which mod has a conflict and report here.

In the process of doing that now, complete new install of all AAF & related files as we speak :) I'll let you know what I find, thanks.

I got everything working after I did a complete reload of all the AAF related files.  This was the culprit Patch for Animations . With that installed sometimes aaf loads sometimes it doesn't and even when it does load other mods won't work ie AAF_violate or RSE II CSA, (I don't have them both loaded at the same time) neither works with the patch loaded and I've got the latest version of the patch (2.6) without that patch everything works fine except I don't have the tattoo and cum overlay that the patch adds. I can still use the face butcher to add the tattoos they just aren't applied automatically on aggressive AAF animations and I have NO cum overlays at all. I can live with that until the patch is updated and hopefully fixed. Just a followup.

With the patches for animations V3.1 and the new version of AAF Violate everything is working fine now. The only problem I ran into is that the load order for the animations and patches seems to be very finicky. If something isn't loaded in just the right order something in game doesn't seem to work. I've got it all loaded and working fine now and just for those who might run into a similar problem I'm uploading my animation/patches order. This is only the load order for the animations and patches that works for me. Maybe it will work for others having the same issue.

AnimationLoadOrder.txt

Also the order in which you have the mods in the priority column is important. Here's a screen highlighting the order that works with the esp order in the text file.

AnimationOrderMO2.png.852d1f635b13c0b64131102dc94c19b3.png

I hope someone can help me since I have the same problem but after removing all the AAF mods I had I'm still stuck with 80% even without any AAF Mods. I ran the debug mode and got the below following. 

Noting that I have updated to the new F4SE from the F4SE website and it's showing as part of the errors.

Looksmenu is giving a warning when launching on the new F4SE as it's running with limited functionality and there seems to be no new version for looksmenu for quite sometime now.

Warning04 is about Leito's animation but I have uninstalled that one from the mod manager already so no ideas how it's still giving an error.image.png.1ccf7c386fa7ea789fd66f637eb9338b.png

16 hours ago, JusticeSquirrel said:

I hope someone can help me since I have the same problem but after removing all the AAF mods I had I'm still stuck with 80% even without any AAF Mods. I ran the debug mode and got the below following. 

Noting that I have updated to the new F4SE from the F4SE website and it's showing as part of the errors.

Looksmenu is giving a warning when launching on the new F4SE as it's running with limited functionality and there seems to be no new version for looksmenu for quite sometime now.

Warning04 is about Leito's animation but I have uninstalled that one from the mod manager already so no ideas how it's still giving an error.image.png.1ccf7c386fa7ea789fd66f637eb9338b.png

It is telling you what is wrong, F4SE and Looksmenu do not match as in both are now updated and AAF is not.....

Kicking myself for not remembering to turn off auto-update.. why 80% though.  We following the 80/20 rule.. 20% of the mod makes 100% of the features work? :P

Looking forward to checking daily until the new AAF is released!  Thanks for an awesome plugin and all the hard work!  :) 

Ok so i can confirm that Beta 93 and Beta 97 work if you updated FO4 and currently wish you hadn't. I have one issue which is that TFC doesn't activate when animations play so i have to do it manually. Dunno what's causing that and i dont see a switch for it in AAF settings but at least my installation functions for now. 

22 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Ok so i can confirm that Beta 93 and Beta 97 work if you updated FO4 and currently wish you hadn't. I have one issue which is that TFC doesn't activate when animations play so i have to do it manually. Dunno what's causing that and i dont see a switch for it in AAF settings but at least my installation functions for now. 

When I rolled back to 97, I got the "dollar sign" errors.

:cold_sweat:

9 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Ok, mine stops at 80%........

I have AAF,

One Patch

One Patch Fix

Patch 3.3

AAF Patch for Leito & Crazy

Leito

Crazy

One Patch was created so that users don't have to use many patches. That "3.3" and "patch for leito" are redundant and unnecessary if you use One Patch. They cause those errors of 30% and 80%; From what I understand it is due to a conflict of XML files. So I suggest you try only One Patch and One Patch Fix.

AAF

Themes

Animations here

One patch

One patch fix

2 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

your best bet is to wait for the update to AAF, you'll also need the updates for FO4HHS (not out yet) Mod Configuration Menu (updated) Extended dialogue interface (updated) , Looks menu (updated).

Got'em all except HH. Also, Jaam came through in a .........wait for it......... JAM. We now have an LLFP file!

:D

Oh it's that time of year again when Fo4 gets updated and The forum go's crazy with thing's not working. At least mods are getting updated quicker this time round I seem to remember looks menu took a week or so to get updated. for those that forgot to switch off steam updates and cant wait for the rest of there mods to be updated you can do a Rollback.

Archived