AAF Stops at 80% on load

3 hours ago, asebw said:

except I don't have any Four play files in my list. I got crazy's FP animations, but not any of the actual FP files.

@VonHelton

A BIG Thanks to  @EgoBallistic.

AAF V107.1 Beta - Unoffical Hotfix release

@dagobaking is away for the weekend and asked @CGi and me to make a public release once LLFP was updated.  So here you are, a brand new AAF version compatible with Fallout 4 runtime 1.10.162 and F4SE 0.6.19.

Changelog:

## [Beta 107.1] - 2019-11-23

### Changed

- Update for LLFP - 37

## [Beta 107] - 2019-11-21

### Fixed

- Bootup freeze if mfgSet XML setting node "lock" attribute not defined.

### Changed

- Compatibility for Fallout 4 - 1.10.162 / F4SE - 0.6.19 / LooksMenu - 1.6.17

## [Beta 106] - 2019-11-11

### Added

- banner XML type. Allows defining custom swf banners to be displayed in configurable locations of the screen.

- startBanner attribute to postion XML position nodes. Allows showing a custom banner upon starting an AAF position (see docs).

- ShowBanner to API. Allows showing an AAF defined banner through Papyrus.

Enjoy!

AAF_V107-1_beta.7z 454.04 kB · 64 downloads

I have same 80% problem, it seems that AAF isn't recognizing the new f4se. I installed it the same way I have always done, so why don't know what the problem is. The debug on AAF says it may not be properly install.

Other mod's seem to recognize the new f4se.  I have no idea what to do at this point.

I thought I should add that I have downloaded the new looksmenu, it works fine.

2 minutes ago, voodoojedizin said:

I have same 80% problem, it seems that AAF isn't recognizing the new f4se. I installed it the same way I have always done, so why don't know what the problem is. The debug on AAF says it may not be properly install.

Other mod's seem to recognize the new f4se.  I have no idea what to do at this point.

uninstall AAF then download and install the file in my post above yours. :)

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

@VonHelton

A BIG Thanks to  @EgoBallistic.

AAF V107.1 Beta - Unoffical Hotfix release

@dagobaking is away for the weekend and asked @CGi and me to make a public release once LLFP was updated.  So here you are, a brand new AAF version compatible with Fallout 4 runtime 1.10.162 and F4SE 0.6.19.

Changelog:

## [Beta 107.1] - 2019-11-23

### Changed

- Update for LLFP - 37

## [Beta 107] - 2019-11-21

### Fixed

- Bootup freeze if mfgSet XML setting node "lock" attribute not defined.

### Changed

- Compatibility for Fallout 4 - 1.10.162 / F4SE - 0.6.19 / LooksMenu - 1.6.17

## [Beta 106] - 2019-11-11

### Added

- banner XML type. Allows defining custom swf banners to be displayed in configurable locations of the screen.

- startBanner attribute to postion XML position nodes. Allows showing a custom banner upon starting an AAF position (see docs).

- ShowBanner to API. Allows showing an AAF defined banner through Papyrus.

Enjoy!

AAF_V107-1_beta.7z 454.04 kB · 64 downloads

Oooh huzzah! A round of applause for @CGi, @VonHelton, and @EgoBallistic for bringing us this early release!

• 2 months later...
On 11/14/2019 at 2:08 AM, Oldwolf58 said:

I got everything working after I did a complete reload of all the AAF related files.  This was the culprit Patch for Animations . With that installed sometimes aaf loads sometimes it doesn't and even when it does load other mods won't work ie AAF_violate or RSE II CSA, (I don't have them both loaded at the same time) neither works with the patch loaded and I've got the latest version of the patch (2.6) without that patch everything works fine except I don't have the tattoo and cum overlay that the patch adds. I can still use the face butcher to add the tattoos they just aren't applied automatically on aggressive AAF animations and I have NO cum overlays at all. I can live with that until the patch is updated and hopefully fixed. Just a followup.

Just wanted you to know that the headache you went through re-installing to find this problem saved me from going through it !!!!

A big TY to you for finding and posting.

Archived