Blake's Terramons

7 hours ago, RedXr25 said:

Yes. I think that my problem is the same as Laz44's problem. The same "could not spawn monster of the type 'bigsis'." (including other mobs from mod) even while being an admin. Could you have a look at that in your free time? (I'm also not excluding that it may be a problem on my side).

Gonna see what I can do, This problem shouldn't be happening or be this persistent.

11 hours ago, MasterTilk said:

I had played lots of hours, trying to find those big sis, but i didn't found them. Does this mod works?

It does work, but a file problem showed up and creator of the mod is looking at it, just be patient.... or try to spawn the monsters. If it still doesn't work check later for replays.

12 hours ago, MasterTilk said:

I had played lots of hours, trying to find those big sis, but i didn't found them. Does this mod works?

I had them spawn in a few select biomes, and it was working great. But the problem was, they have very few select biomes and i think not all of them work, as i've yet to see them on my starting planets. Either that or my many other mods are getting in the way of them spawning there. But Tier-2, forest biome, i got them to spawn in a healing-water biome.

28 minutes ago, RedXr25 said:

It does work, but a file problem showed up and creator of the mod is looking at it, just be patient.... or try to spawn the monsters. If it still doesn't work check later for replays.

If you have your Windows setup to allow you to see and edit file extensions, you should be able to rename the mod's file from <Blake Terramons>.2 to <Blake Terramons>.pak and it should work. I have no clue how that happened, but the file should be the same, just named differently.

• 4 weeks later...

So, I have a problem. I've downloaded the mod (I presume correctly) and I am somewhat sure that it is activated, since an item added within the file (namely 'witchhat') did not spawn as a perfectly generic item, but rather as a, well, witchhat. HOWEVER, I can not seem to find any Big Sis specimen nor can I spawn one in using one of three IP's that I found within the file ('bigsis', 'bigsiscoco' and 'bigsispumpkin' (yes, I did use /spawnmonster, just in case you were wondering)). I have changed the files name to 'Blake Terramons.pak' and went to another solar system, looked onto multiple forested planets, but to no avail. I'm clueless as to why it isn't working yet and would like some guidelines.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's all the ID names for the Mons

I know I've said this a lot before, but I do plan on posting

a updated version of the mods with more mons soon, after I

do a bit more editing and a bit more work.

bigsis
bigsiscoco

bigsispumpkin

bigsiswitch

alpataurhuntress

alpataur

I do believe that 

caprituar and mitzituar are the only two that don't have the SXB animation done just

yet....

On 2/20/2020 at 10:08 AM, NotHereForever said:

So, I have a problem. I've downloaded the mod (I presume correctly) and I am somewhat sure that it is activated, since an item added within the file (namely 'witchhat') did not spawn as a perfectly generic item, but rather as a, well, witchhat. HOWEVER, I can not seem to find any Big Sis specimen nor can I spawn one in using one of three IP's that I found within the file ('bigsis', 'bigsiscoco' and 'bigsispumpkin' (yes, I did use /spawnmonster, just in case you were wondering)). I have changed the files name to 'Blake Terramons.pak' and went to another solar system, looked onto multiple forested planets, but to no avail. I'm clueless as to why it isn't working yet and would like some guidelines.

Thanks in advance.

I've been hearing the same conflicting issue that it partially works, it's one of the smaller things that I'm trying to fix while I'm pumped with caffeine

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Reena_Ribona said:

can you impregnate them?

Yes, and with the proper SxB option enabled to show it, they have the assets for visual pregnancy too. If you use a capture pod on one, and impregnate them, I do believe they lose it once returned to the capture pod. I haven't tested this extensively, I just know they lose pregnancy when returned to the capture pod since you can impregnate one, return it, and send it out again, and it won't be pregnant and you can impregnate it again.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm having some problems with this mod and its defeat terraphilia counterpart. The mons don't seem to gain any climax meter, and when I have enough to use the climax button, it doesn't do anything. After I exit interaction and re-enter interaction with the mon it freezes me and the mon in the climax event but again doesn't do anything. Upon exiting interaction the mon disappears but its node area is still in effect. Any help would be appreciated!

On 6/9/2020 at 8:30 AM, CupcakeSheep said:

is this mod going to be updated with more monsters?

Yes, I'm in the mist of designing and adding more monsters to the mod, including some farmables mons.

8 hours ago, RGA said:

Hello, I'm having some problems with this mod and its defeat terraphilia counterpart. The mons don't seem to gain any climax meter, and when I have enough to use the climax button, it doesn't do anything. After I exit interaction and re-enter interaction with the mon it freezes me and the mon in the climax event but again doesn't do anything. Upon exiting interaction the mon disappears but its node area is still in effect. Any help would be appreciated!

That's a new one, if possible, can you drop your starbound.log file so I can view it?

So after updating sexbound the problem still persists. Can't think of anything that might be causing it. Looking back at the log it still references the moan plugin.

UPDATE: it seems furniture objects are also affected by this "bug"

UPDATE II: the bug fixed itself when i restored a previously deleted file. it was the terraphilia mod of yours. I read somewhere that if i wanted the terraphilia+defeat i wouldn't need the base terraphilia mod. Re-adding the base terraphilia mod with the terraphilia+defeat mod fixed the problem i had. Don't know why that is the case but its been resolved now

UPDATE III: updating sexbound seems to do the bug again. Works in 3.17.4 with both the terraphilia + defeat and base terraphilia for the terramons.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...