Blake's Terramons

small tid-bid to anyone who is not up for fully searching or hasn't had too much luck in encountering the elusive and Thicc Big Sis, just summon her with admin commands for a default Big Sis "/spawnmonster bigsis", sorry If i'm breaking your immersion or any personal rules.

1 hour ago, mennyt said:

small tid-bid to anyone who is not up for fully searching or hasn't had too much luck in encountering the elusive and Thicc Big Sis, just summon her with admin commands for a default Big Sis "/spawnmonster bigsis", sorry If i'm breaking your immersion or any personal rules.

You're okay, I don't mind the Terramons monsters id being shown. As long as it's not that of the rarer kinds.
When I get more monsters included in Terramon, I'll make a Terramon Monster Chart to showcase the commons and their 
Monsters id.

45 minutes ago, smurf123smurf said:

I've noticed an issue where if you have the mod, load a world where the big sis can spawn, and then uninstall the mod, the game will boot you back to your ship upon it trying to still spawn the bigsis monster. Any fix for this?

Sadly, that's any monster-adding mod out there. Globaura, Pandora's box, Mini-bosses, etc, all of them rely on the fact that you need new planets, and removing them bricks your planet unless you regenerate it (By deleting it's file and having it be made again, thus loosing all builds on it).

This is more a issue that Starbound could fix as a error-treatment fix, simply "If XYZ pool of monsters is flawed, regenerate it instead of bricking the planet". As is, if the information saying "Spawn this type of monster" is pointing to a monster that doesn't exist, it just kicks you back to your ship, but keeps the planet around, and you unable to use it.

There are two "fixes", albeit, they're stupid. One, would be to manually edit the planet's file and remove the entry for "bigsis", which is a pain even to people who know modding. Option two, is to disable monsters spawning in that planet altogether. Nothing will spawn if you just beam down and don't move. Take that time to do "/admin", followed by "/disablespawning". I don't know if that's the exact command, but it should disable monsters spawning, thus shouldn't boot you back to the ship. I heard yet another fix would be to use a Terraformer that Terraforms the whole planet, to "refresh" it's information, but that's a slow and really annoying process when you're not allowed to move.

• 1 month later...
On 12/28/2019 at 4:15 PM, spaccamount said:

is there some specific thing I have to do with aphrodites bow to make the big sis or alpataur into a sex node

cause im shooting it with it multiple times to no avail, do I have to capture it first

Did you install the terraphilia extension specific to BTF's mons

Spoiler

Along with normal terraphilia of course

• 2 weeks later...

Love the Big Sis Poptop monster. Kinda wish THAT was how the Mother Poptop actually looked.

Also, the Big Sis herself reminds me of another monster from another game.

603109556_BontaBearadda1.png.980621dd7fe49a88a4874252ec6a65e8.png

Any chance we can have a Toy/Teddy Bear Big Sis version? Speaking of different versions, is it possible to change the color of the Witch version to blue/black instead of green/black? It kinda feels too samey with the Pumpkin version and I think blue would go better with the hat.

Other than that, excellent work! I'll keep this in watch expectantly!

On 1/12/2020 at 12:17 PM, SpectatorNumber3 said:

Love the Big Sis Poptop monster. Kinda wish THAT was how the Mother Poptop actually looked.

Also, the Big Sis herself reminds me of another monster from another game.

603109556_BontaBearadda1.png.980621dd7fe49a88a4874252ec6a65e8.png

Any chance we can have a Toy/Teddy Bear Big Sis version? Speaking of different versions, is it possible to change the color of the Witch version to blue/black instead of green/black? It kinda feels too samey with the Pumpkin version and I think blue would go better with the hat.

Other than that, excellent work! I'll keep this in watch expectantly!

Funny how you mention a Teddy Bear Version of Big Sis. I wanted to make one when all of  Big Sis's sex animations are completed and show it off as a template for large monster like her. I can change Big Sis Witch colors to blue, that's very simple. I'mma do that next time I work on the updates and new monsters.

2 hours ago, DatFluffyboi said:

Funny how you mention a Teddy Bear Version of Big Sis. I wanted to make one when all of  Big Sis's sex animations are completed and show it off as a template for large monster like her. I can change Big Sis Witch colors to blue, that's very simple. I'mma do that next time I work on the updates and new monsters.

Sweet! Make its unique drop a Big Sis Plushie decoration and I'll squee with joy XD

8 hours ago, Slaptree said:

there seems to be an issue with the file. namely the lack of extension like .pak

May I ask what kind of extension .pak are you referring to?

3 hours ago, Laz44 said:

I've noticed I can't seem to spawn either Bigsis or Alpataur it just says "could not spawn monster of the type 'bigsis'." I am in admin mode so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong on my end.

You should be able to spawn the monsters just find. Have you try downloading the newer version? It should fix up some issues with the monster. If that doesn't work can you send me your Starbound log so I can see what's causing the issue?

3 hours ago, DatFluffyboi said:

May I ask what kind of extension .pak are you referring to?

You should be able to spawn the monsters just find. Have you try downloading the newer version? It should fix up some issues with the monster. If that doesn't work can you send me your Starbound log so I can see what's causing the issue?

I think I noticed the issue, the file is a file instead of a .pak so it doesn't recognise the mod at all.

On 1/19/2020 at 4:39 AM, DatFluffyboi said:

That's very strange....? Let me know if you still have anymore issues.

Yes. I think that my problem is the same as Laz44's problem. The same "could not spawn monster of the type 'bigsis'." (including other mobs from mod) even while being an admin. Could you have a look at that in your free time? (I'm also not excluding that it may be a problem on my side).