Blake's Terramons

40 minutes ago, shittyguy said:

i was able to download just fine with it was first post. so unless loverlab is fucking up again then i have no idea.

I don't know what's causing it, but I've left a link for those that can't get the mod.
I sometime have the same issues when I get mods from Nexusmods site from time to time.

i forget to post a bug. the bug is that if i kill other monster i get booted from the planet and get kick back to my ship. i dont know why this is happening with this mod and this only happen when i put the Blake's Terramons mod in when i remove it everything back to normal.

4 minutes ago, shittyguy said:

i forget to post a bug. the bug is that if i kill other monster i get booted from the planet and get kick back to my ship. i dont know why this is happening with this mod and this only happen when i put the Blake's Terramons mod in when i remove it everything back to normal.

I'm aware and had post a updated version for the mod X3

(Get it here 

or here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eeaarDPgQgjSMPVsfankeqrH5faSCEC9 )

Sounds like you've met one of the more rarer ones.

Lucky you! (Or in this case not so lucky you...?) X3

11 minutes ago, DatFluffyboi said:

I'm aware and had post a updated version for the mod X3

(Get it here 

or here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eeaarDPgQgjSMPVsfankeqrH5faSCEC9 )

Sounds like you've met one of the more rarer ones.

Lucky you! (Or in this case not so lucky you...?) X3

nope still having the same problem. edit forget to put my starbound.log maybe you can find what wrong

starbound.log

10 minutes ago, shittyguy said:

nope still having the same problem. edit forget to put my starbound.log maybe you can find what wrong

starbound.log 68.98 kB · 0 downloads

I think I've found the issues.

"[03:55:23.031] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /interface/scripted/collections/collectionsgui.config.patch in source: ..\mods\Stargate Invasion.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'customCollections' in pathApply("/customCollections/-")"
"[03:55:53.568] [Error] WorldServerThread exception caught: (TreasureException) Unknown treasure pool 'generatedGroundMonsterTreasure'"

Two of the monster in the Terramon mod have custom monster drop made with the latest built. (The monster.treasurepools)
Those are "bigsispumpkinTreasure" and "bigsiswitchTreasure", mostly "bigsiswitchTreasure". So what ever's trying to generate the monster loot drop in your mod
folder can't do so because the monsters pool loot aren't actual in game items but custom made.

2 minutes ago, DatFluffyboi said:

I think I've found the issues.

"[03:55:23.031] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /interface/scripted/collections/collectionsgui.config.patch in source: ..\mods\Stargate Invasion.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'customCollections' in pathApply("/customCollections/-")"
"[03:55:53.568] [Error] WorldServerThread exception caught: (TreasureException) Unknown treasure pool 'generatedGroundMonsterTreasure'"

Two of the monster in the Terramon mod have custom monster drop made with the latest built. (The monster.treasurepools)
Those are "bigsispumpkinTreasure" and "bigsiswitchTreasure", mostly "bigsiswitchTreasure". So what ever's trying to generate the monster loot drop in your mod
folder can't do so because the monsters pool loot aren't actual in game items but custom made.

just to make sure i understand this right, non of my mods are doing this this right? because see the stargate mod and normally it one of my mods that gives me some trouble.

Just now, shittyguy said:

just to make sure i understand this right, non of my mods are doing this this right? because see the stargate mod and normally it one of my mods that gives me some trouble.

I've just test out the current update of my mod and I've slain my child via bow and swords and got the corresponding loot drop.
It might be one of you mods.

5 minutes ago, DatFluffyboi said:

I've just test out the current update of my mod and I've slain my child via bow and swords and got the corresponding loot drop.
It might be one of you mods.

did you try to kill other monsters that not bigsispoptop because it only happens to normal monster not bigsispoptop

5 minutes ago, shittyguy said:

did you try to kill other monsters that not bigsispoptopbecause it only happens to normal monster not bigsispoptop

You're right, it's a oppsie on my part :<

The Poptops are fine for the most parts, its when you slain other monsters. Let me do a quick fix  X3

Just now, DatFluffyboi said:

I've slain fennix and crutter and even some ringram for good messures, but if you still run into any issues, let me know.
I might have to take the mod down to fix the source issues.

by the looks of it, it fix ill do more testing if anything comes up ill let you know.

O boi, lots of posts.

Yeah, Guy, looks like whatever mod is altering the monster drop tables is wrecking havoc with all the other mods, since the logs start early on with this:

[03:54:53.871] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /treasure/monster.treasurepools.patch in source: ..\mods\Elithian.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'flyingMonsterTreasure' in pathApply("/flyingMonsterTreasure/0/1/pool/-")
[03:54:53.883] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /treasure/monster.treasurepools.patch in source: ..\mods\The Pony Modpack V3.1.1.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'noMeatMonsterTreasure' in pathApply("/noMeatMonsterTreasure/0/1/pool/-")
[03:54:53.907] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /treasure/monster.treasurepools.patch in source: ..\mods\lucario.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'flyingMonsterTreasure' in pathApply("/flyingMonsterTreasure/0/1/fill")

Whatever mod is altering the pools for item drops is seemingly removing the table entirely from the game. Anyhow, if it's already working for you, good to hear! Though, if you found out the culprit, would mind giving a head's up for other users as to which one? I'd appreciate it aswell, it's hard to test which one of your 300 mods is the culprit, i bet you know that drama lol

13 minutes ago, Saraniamic said:

The download works now, thank you by the way, but I can't find the thing anywhere. Can't spawn it either so either I'm using the wrong monster ID or my game is fucked... 

You'll have to go to a new Galaxy Cluster with the biomes they're in. Old Galaxy Cluster won't spawn the new monsters.
The biomes are -

- Desert ( Day only )

- Forest ( Day [ Common ] and Night [ Rare ]

- Garden ( Day [ Common ] and Night [ Uncommon ]

- Savannah ( Day only )

- Spring ( Day only )

( I've found like four to five of them wonder in the Garden biomes near a apex's complex before)
The monster id is  "bigsis" ( Common Forest/Garden/Spring ) and "bigsiscoco" (  Common Savannah/Desert [ Careful, she burns ]
I'll share the other on monster id Halloween Eve ;3

15 minutes ago, DatFluffyboi said:

You'll have to go to a new Galaxy Cluster with the biomes they're in. Old Galaxy Cluster won't spawn the new monsters.
The biomes are -

- Desert ( Day only )

- Forest ( Day [ Common ] and Night [ Rare ]

- Garden ( Day [ Common ] and Night [ Uncommon ]

- Savannah ( Day only )

- Spring ( Day only )

( I've found like four to five of them wonder in the Garden biomes near a apex's complex before)
The monster id is  "bigsis" ( Common Forest/Garden/Spring ) and "bigsiscoco" (  Common Savannah/Desert [ Careful, she burns ]
I'll share the other on monster id Halloween Eve ;3

Tested it, everything works. Thank you. Nothing abnormal happens when the monsters get slain either. I am eagerly waiting for what the future updates will bring. At least I hope there will be any... 

23 minutes ago, Saraniamic said:

Tested it, everything works. Thank you. Nothing abnormal happens when the monsters get slain either. I am eagerly waiting for what the future updates will bring. At least I hope there will be any... 

I got something I wanna try to post before the holiday, if not then the first week of next month