Blake's Terramons

Terramons do not spawn by normal means if anyone is having issues with that. 50 hours+ and I have not seen a single Terramon.

Update, 60+ hours in, found an Alpataur on an Alien planet in a Spring biome.

Ā 

Update: 80+ hours in, found plenty of Alpataur Huntress on a Lush planet in an AlpineĀ biome. Clearly some unknown interference is preventing Terramons from spawning on Tundra biomes and only Alpine ones.

Update: 85+ hours in, I found plenty of Alpataur on a Lush planet in an Alpine biome. Within the same 30 min, I found plenty of Big Sis Poptops on a separate Lush planet in a Garden biome. RNG has beenĀ seriously rough...

Update: I went ahead and dived into the mod's code. I found a pathing inconsistency and made some adjustments. I fixed a typo, and bing bang boom, TERRAMONS EVERYWHERE (at least in the biomes that BlakeTheFlareon said they were going to be). It turns out that only the Alpine biome was the only biome that was correct, the other biomes only worked if they generated as a sub biome, which unfortunately not all show up as sub biomes onĀ generated planets.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2021 at 12:16 PM, gengibrepirata said:

i have a problem with the mod, when i use theĀ aphrodites bow does not work on: Mitzituar, Caprituar and Alpataur Huntress... how can i fix it??

BlakeTheFlareon's Terramons mod alone will only addĀ Terramons to the game. They will function like vanilla mobs and monsters.

To have sexbound interactions with his Terramons, you will also need to haveĀ BlakeTheFlareon's Terraphillia mod.

If you have both mods, you should be able to use your Aphrodite's Bow.
Ā 

Ā 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I can's seem to find any Big Sis' naturally, I've found Alpatuar naturally but no Big SIs. I'd made a new character and universe thinking I'd be able to find them early but it's been around 40 hours and I've not seen one. To my understanding they're supposed to be fairly common so it makes me think either there's a problem with mods conflicting or (as someone mentioned in a previous post) a coding issue. I tried looking at the code to see if I could find a similar issue but portions of it were unreadable, I guess because I was using notepad. I assuming that coding issue may have already been fixed given it was brought up 2 years ago. It just seems weird that with all the time I've spent looking for a naturally spawned Big Sis on planets it should be able to spawn on and that they should spawn pretty commonly, that I've yet to see a single one naturally spawned in the 2 separate playthroughs I've done with it. Either I'm missing something or there's some tomfoolery going on with my mods.Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2022 at 9:21 AM, XTC2 said:

I can's seem to find any Big Sis' naturally, I've found Alpatuar naturally but no Big SIs

Have you tried using the reworked version? This one hasn't been updated in a while

Ā 

On 7/6/2022 at 5:07 PM, silphium_potiondev said:

Have you tried using the reworked version? This one hasn't been updated in a while

Ā 

I didn't know there was a rework mod continuing this on. Very much appreciated for the info!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...