Blake's Terramons

Blake's Terramons

It's been a long time coming, but thanks to red3dred help, Terramons are finally here!

"Big Sis" can be found on these biomes listed below

- Desert

- Forest

- Garden

- Savannah

- Spring

If you're lucky enough, you'll might run into some rare "Big Sis" but be wary of her claws...

The newer monster "Alpataur" can be found on these biomes listed here.

- Snow

- Arctic
- Midnight
- Tundra
- Alpine
- Ocean

For thoses that can't get the file to download from Loverslab, click on this google drive link below.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mA-fsbex2CKyEFu8XidkMQW1YimfyPUj

I'll be working on the Sexbound compatibility with it shortly.

Happy Hunting! :3

BigSis.png

BigSisCoco.png

alpataur.png

alpataurhuntress.png

5 hours ago, Saraniamic said:

So... did you decide to backpedal at the last moment or the download doesn't work for everyone else too?

5 hours ago, L33tMaus said:

I'm running into the same problem as Saraniamic, when I try to download the file it ends up giving me a file not found error. Excited to try this though, your spritework looked good in the other post!

I keep hearing the same issues from others, I'll put up a google drive download link with the file to make things easier for those that can't download the mod from this site.

4 hours ago, mennyt said:

I managed to download it and I gotta say you did some great work, I'm very proud that you didn't give up on this

Thanks, though making Big Sis Sexbound patch might be a bit more challenging then I've thought. If push comes to shovel, I'll either make em a bit smaller or make a new forms for the specie itself.

The google drive should be working just fine.
Make sure you click right here.

Since it's a pak file, it can't showcase anything, but it should be safe to download nonetheless.

If this keep persisting, I'll upload it to Nexusmod site, though, with Loverslab having issues as well, I'm not sure if that'll be a better solution.

DLHere.png

1 hour ago, DatFluffyboi said:

The google drive should be working just fine.
Make sure you click right here.

Since it's a pak file, it can showcase anything, but it should be safe to download nonetheless.

If this keep persisting, I'll upload it to Nexusmod site, though, with Loverslab having issues as well, I'm not sure if that'll be a better solution.

DLHere.png

Thanks, It was a problem with my computer's files being dumb. The mod looks great keep up the good work. Can't wait until you make a sexbound patch!

16 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Gonna have to keep an eye on this... and probably push some testing of the adult-poptop forward to help with this... ?

Hopefully you can get this one to work without too much hassle!

I'm trying to make the dream into a reality captain!

16 minutes ago, Rogelio11 said:

that is awesome lol suprised there is no fan art of big sis poptop. 

20191027153407_1.jpg.9116f42bb7f2068f75f8e5b9cf2da772.jpg

TBH I'm more so surprised how much this blew up! Though, I too wouldn't mind to see some fan art X3

7 minutes ago, Spiritfox17 said:

Thanks for the mod! Looks and works great! ^u^

Also I wanted to ask, are you by chance planning any male or futa monsters for any of the future monsters you were thinking on adding? Fully understand if that's not something you're interested in creating, but just was curious.

That was one of the things I was taking into consideration when I was making the mod.
The SXB for the Terramon mod is being worked on, but yes I do plan on having Futa Terramons.
When SXB get further enough I'll try to do a male and female Terramon sex diffidence for the mod.
Right now we're starting out small and slowly are growing. :3

1 minute ago, DatFluffyboi said:

That was one of the things I was taking into consideration when I was making the mod.
The SXB for the Terramon mod is being worked on, but yes I do plan on having Futa Terramons.
When SXB get further enough I'll try to do a male and female Terramon sex diffidence for the mod.
Right now we're starting out small and slowly are growing. :3

Awesome! Thanks and can't wait to see what all you're able make. :D

8 minutes ago, Car Fax said:

What are the chances of finding one?

Having Frackin' Universe plus other mods that add creatures, I figured the chance to meet one might be low.

The Terramons spawn rate would be the same as the unique monster spawn rate in the actual game, some will have a higher spawn ratio then others Terramons and in-game monsters when I add them.
However, like in the actaul game, there will be and are some Terramons that have very low to even elusive spawn ratio. These will mostly be rarer forms of Terramons.

1 hour ago, Car Fax said:

What are the chances of finding one?

Having Frackin' Universe plus other mods that add creatures, I figured the chance to meet one might be low.

I have FU and a lot of other mods. I was having trouble finding them initially on planets I was already at before, but when I went to a freshly loaded galaxy cluster I found the black & white ones on the first Jungle planet I went to.

10 minutes ago, Spiritfox17 said:

I have FU and a lot of other mods. I was having trouble finding them initially on planets I was already at before, but when I went to a freshly loaded galaxy cluster I found the black & white ones on the first Jungle planet I went to.

Yeah, I should mention that if you want to find one of the mons, it's best to go to a new galaxy cluster since the old clusters already having loaded monsters.
'w'