14 hours ago, pupfluff said:

yea i have a similar question to bruhfrman, I want to play as human/elf, is there anyway to get rid of the default humanoid mouth or id there a mod that can override it cause nothing I've tried has worked

Please show me your load order and screen shot It will help him alot.

16 hours ago, pupfluff said:

yea i have a similar question to bruhfrman, I want to play as human/elf, is there anyway to get rid of the default humanoid mouth or id there a mod that can override it cause nothing I've tried has worked

Not an easy way to do this. All the human assets got replaced so getting them back in the game is hard.

On 1/14/2022 at 1:35 AM, Upforanything said:

Thank you! I was able to CBBE to work 100% with this and another file in the forums that I thankfully saved. If anyone wants to know how to do this, I'll let you know what you need!

I'd like to know what you use I really want to use 3ba with this mod, if anyone else knows how let me know if it's not possible then how can you randomize the body gen with unp

Can I download the Ya CBBE texture fix from somewhere? I tried searching in previous versions but couldn't find it. There is a reference to "YA5 CBBE Textures" in this forum, but it is not available for download here. I would like a link if it still exists.

I don't know if it's because I'm missing something but is there a way to either turn off or fix the tails on NPC and the main character, I've noticed if you stand with several other characters and just look at the tails they all look stiff and wag mechanically.

@Bad Dog Not sure if this will be helpful in any way but wanted to report something in case others ran into what seems like random crashing when it's not... this could help identify the issue if enough people encounter it. I myself tried to find the cause but could not. (I even ran it through a full optimization with Cathedral and it still did it.)

I made a new SE build and got everything all updated as required and all was well but for me this mod (version 13) seemingly has an issue with male and female argonians crashing the game when they come within rendering view. (All others are fine.) This happens even for additional mods that put other argonians into the game. I jumped back a few versions and the older version is perfectly fine with all the rest of the mods in the exact same load order with nothing changed other than the yiffy age mod.

I suspect it's a skeleton issue? Tho for me when it's a skeleton issue the character doesn't show up at all so perhaps it's not that... but it could be. Could also be it's some specific change done, to just argonians, since a few versions back for this mod. So if you can think of anything there it could be whatever that change was. My gut feeling is it has something to do with digitigrade feet on just them; as a couple times before it crashed I had enough time to see the feet look weird for a split second... so check on any changes done to those.

Sorry I can't be more helpful but as I said I couldn't identify the issue and it only happened with version 13. (I checked all Skyrim logs and didn't see anything specific in there... it feels like it crashes so fast there's literally no way to write the log. I have to hard-shutdown the computer every time it happens. Even ctrl-alt-del does nothing.

Tested on three systems and confirmed on each: intel i7 8700k - nVidia 1660  / AMD FX 8320 - Radeon R9 200 series / intel i7 8850H - nVidia Quadro P1000

If it matters, the LE version 13 works fine with identical mods. No issues with argonians or additional mods that add more of them.  :)

I haven't seen the feet crash things, that I can tell. And the Argonians use the same skeleton as everything else.

For a while the Argonians were crashing things because I shipped a modified head with a forked tongue. SE falls over and dies if a head nif doesn't match its tri, which means all the facegen heads have to match whatever tri the game finds. But I reversed that change a few revs back, so Argonians are actually the most vanilla race left.

I dunno. I'm planning to return to skyrim in the near future and will look at this.

• 2 weeks later...

I added a lion mane to my character (one of the hair options from this mod) that adds mane fur to the head and neck.

But when I equip a helmet the mane dissapears from both the head and neck (cosmetically).

Is there a workaround for this so I can equip a helmet and also see the mane on my character?

Or alternatively a mod that just lets me add armor stats to my character without actually equipping the armor?

Edit: nevermind, I googled around and found a console command to give some extra armor rating, so I don't have to worry about any armor issues and can just play the game without any armor getting in the way of cosmetics.

Edited by FluffyDaemon
15 hours ago, FluffyDaemon said:

I added a lion mane to my character (one of the hair options from this mod) that adds mane fur to the head and neck.

But when I equip a helmet the mane dissapears from both the head and neck (cosmetically).

Is there a workaround for this so I can equip a helmet and also see the mane on my character?

Or alternatively a mod that just lets me add armor stats to my character without actually equipping the armor?

Edit: nevermind, I googled around and found a console command to give some extra armor rating, so I don't have to worry about any armor issues and can just play the game without any armor getting in the way of cosmetics.

Did Used the Body slide to apply the right body with the hair before you did it? If your playing girl make sure the Body dress matches the breast size you want. If not you get items to disappeared. Make sure you also have right CBBE hair or BHUNP Hair match the body  HDT hair too. KS Due ones.

@Bad Dog Finally got my Horse issue fix! lol Took this long. Ya ya I backup this time. lol. I swear bud This game hate me? Anyway I got full working BHUNP list if anyone wants it? It has So fur mods too. and Bad Dog mods. Finally I get play my game before my 45 birthday on April 29! lol

2 hours ago, rb888 said:

Did Used the Body slide to apply the right body with the hair before you did it? If your playing girl make sure the Body dress matches the breast size you want. If not you get items to disappeared. Make sure you also have right CBBE hair or BHUNP Hair match the body  HDT hair too. KS Due ones.

I used the racemenu to get the lion mane hair option. I'm playing as a male with SOS default Yiffy Age body and Lykaios race. I'm not sure if Body slide and and those other things apply to males (I didn't use those), but the mane works just fine without a helmet equipped.

Edited by FluffyDaemon
6 hours ago, FluffyDaemon said:

I used the racemenu to get the lion mane hair option. I'm playing as a male with SOS default Yiffy Age body and Lykaios race. I'm not sure if Body slide and and those other things apply to males (I didn't use those), but the mane works just fine without a helmet equipped.

Try Invisible Helmets from Nexus. It gives you the armor sats for wearing the helmet, without showing the helmet. Works well with Yiffy.

On 3/30/2022 at 9:55 PM, FluffyDaemon said:

You want my load order list?

• 3 weeks later...

I've had this mod working for a while on Vortex, recently when helping a friend install YA on Vortex I noticed a lot of things changed. For instance the CBBE Patch that used to be in the Google Drive is gone now (does that mean CBBE works with YA now?) along with many other patches. I also noted that when helping my friend he never ran into the problems I did. I am assuming the mod got updated? In a way? Does that mean I can update my old version of YA to this new version without any of the old patches? Does that mean Modded Companions now work without patches? I am a little worried about messing with my game and installing the new updated(?) YA version. If it's just as easy as installing the mod and nothing more I hope someone can tell me. I still got some problems with YA (black eyes, human skin, faces turning into polygons) so I am hoping this new version irons out that.