Sexlab tools for SE (Patched)

48 minutes ago, melinbaga said:

This one needs updating to AE. Every time I change some of settings, it gets bugged where I can't even exit the menus and I'm forced to save the game to just exit. And then the game crashes like seconds later. It still kinda works but it may need updating. 

Sorry to say but I don't plan on playing AE for awhile.

Please don't expect one for some time unless someone else does it.

On 1/8/2022 at 11:06 AM, shoboon said:

Removed the 125 animation limit from the list of animations displayed when pressing the [Tool key] from Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated.
All valid animations that can be played after the start of the sex animation (after sexlab executes the [GetBy***] function) will be displayed in a submenu grouped by the number of animations specified in the MCM menu.

(The last file I uploaded had a bug, so I fixed it. 1/12 Bug fixed version uploaded.)

Unlimited animation list.7z 1.1 MB · 29 downloads

thank you very much :)
Are you maybe also able to add custom sorting? An easy sorting would be of course by tags (agressive) and so on.

And nice to have feature requests:
But I also would like to see custom sorting, eg. a list of favourite animations or a list of all animations including a specific word like "doggy".
This could also expand the animations you can assign to a specific character (only doing favourite animations). And maybe also expand the actor list, so we can add more people to it?
The Tools are very helpful, but still they could be much better :)

edit:
for the "favourites" and other custom sorting, maybe this mod would be helpful (did not test it): https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12113-sexlab-animation-tag-editor-slate-se/

Edited by spankfdgrt
8 hours ago, spankfdgrt said:

thank you very much :)
Are you maybe also able to add custom sorting? An easy sorting would be of course by tags (agressive) and so on.

And nice to have feature requests:
But I also would like to see custom sorting, eg. a list of favourite animations or a list of all animations including a specific word like "doggy".
This could also expand the animations you can assign to a specific character (only doing favourite animations). And maybe also expand the actor list, so we can add more people to it?
The Tools are very helpful, but still they could be much better :)

edit:
for the "favourites" and other custom sorting, maybe this mod would be helpful (did not test it): https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12113-sexlab-animation-tag-editor-slate-se/

I can't think of a way to implement it, so I hope other modders will add that feature.

14 hours ago, shoboon said:

I can't think of a way to implement it, so I hope other modders will add that feature.

ok, thanks anyway.

Btw. I'm unfortunately still at Skyrim 1.5.73 SKSE 2.0.15, so I'm using Sexlab Framework 1.63BETA6. And the two sexlab scripts your unlimited mod overwrites look unfortunately alot different from BETA6 to full version. I already tried to delete these files from your mod, but it does not work (the tools animation list does not show up, the game simply freezes until I hit ESC)

So I wonder:
Is it possible to make your mod also work with BETA6? Why is overwrting the sexlab files even necessary, maybe there can be a version without overwriting sexlab files?

On 1/8/2022 at 7:06 PM, shoboon said:

Removed the 125 animation limit from the list of animations displayed when pressing the [Tool key] from Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated.
All valid animations that can be played after the start of the sex animation (after sexlab executes the [GetBy***] function) will be displayed in a submenu grouped by the number of animations specified in the MCM menu.

(The last file I uploaded had a bug, so I fixed it. 1/12 Bug fixed version uploaded.)

Unlimited animation list.7z 1.1 MB · 36 downloads

I will  test then if it work  for sexlab tools... thanks !!!  Did you need to edit sslcreatureanimationslots.pex and sslanimationslot.pex? 

I might ask Osmic, if he can add your edit, in his Sexlab utility plus, (if it need) anyway really thanks you offer custom edit version!!  

Edited by greenmango12

Unlimited animation list overrides the script of the following mods
SexLabFrameworkSE_v163 : sslAnimationSlots.pex, sslCreatureAnimationSlots.pex
UIExtensions : uilistmenu.pex

These mods are coded under the assumption that the size of the papyrus array is limited to 128.
No matter how Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated calls the APIs of these mods
The list of animations can only be reduced to 125 or less.

In order to achieve the goal of showing all playable animations in the list menu, I really needed to edit the source code of these mods.

However, I've made sure that this modification won't change the processing results of existing functions,

so even if you overwrite them with the files prepared by Unlimited animation list
I don't think it will affect the behavior of other mods that use  SexLabFrameworkSE_v163 or UIExtensions.
(The psc file is included in the package, so if you are interested, you can compare the difference with the original psc file)

Please note that this Unlimited animation list is not guaranteed to work with any version other than SexLabFrameworkSE_v163 and UIExtensions 1.2.0.

@shoboon

Can you make it show all list, when I set animation (as Sexlab tool match maker option) for Actor, then  Select from aggressive animation / select from normal animation?

I suppose at current, it did not show list with sub category, from your describe, I suppose it might work after I start animation,,then use  key to change animation... right?

===
yes thanks you offer script, I tried to merge your function with Osmic Sexlab utility plus,(new version) SE, (I compare source with WinMerge then a little edit and merge your custom version ssl scripts and Osmic offer sexlab tools.

it seems worked for me... (though it is not difficult, but I can not believe my edit at all, then not attach my version ..)

then as I asked,, yes it seems show all list, when I start animation, and tap sexlab tools list key,

thanks.JPG.bf979cce4eebc534761dcd3c00c0d83a.JPG

Then what I might hope (if you can enhace it more), show list, when I select from sexlab tool match maker function.

and select "Aggressive/Normal" from this menu..

matchmaker.JPG.d988aa91dbebfd7709708c93fdb9f73a.JPG

I think I should have more than 120 animation,, but it seems not show your new sub-list..like above. (it seems random choose the limit animation, as same as before... it is a little pity for me^^;)

Edited by greenmango12
2 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

@shoboon

Can you make it show all list, when I set animation (as Sexlab tool match maker option) for Actor, then  Select from aggressive animation / select from normal animation?

I suppose at current, it did not show list with sub category, from your describe, I suppose it might work after I start animation,,then use  key to change animation... right?

If the number of animations that sexlab determines can be played by the current actors is less than the number set in [Number of items in list] of SexLab Tools, the previous single menu will be used instead of the submenu.
If you dare to show the submenu to check if it is working or not, lower the [Number of items in list] setting to the minimum value of 5, and then press the [Tool key].

2 hours ago, shoboon said:

If the number of animations that sexlab determines can be played by the current actors is less than the number set in [Number of items in list] of SexLab Tools, the previous single menu will be used instead of the submenu.
If you dare to show the submenu to check if it is working or not, lower the [Number of items in list] setting to the minimum value of 5, and then press the [Tool key].

I see, I might try it... just to confirm,, I test Choose normal animation , too.. then it not show the sub list menu.. but if I ues consensual sex (which only serch usuall animation ) then use sexlab tool option key > change animation> it show sub-list menu.. 

anyway, I follow your advice and report again..

===

mm,, I suppose if I try to choose animation from sexlab tool >> match maker option >> choose usuall animation (non aggressive), then try to selact animation first,, it still not work for me.

(I set MCM Number of list as 15 (for me min value seems 15, though it not matter for me because I must have more than 15 animation as usuall aniamtion)

choosenormalanimation.JPG.997400844acba266aa335c82da6fa1f2.JPG

But if I set normal animation (sexlab auto start one of normal animation) from the menu,

then start scene>>  then change animation from sexlab tool option key. it show list.

I suppose the menu which used to select animation from (aggressive animation set/ default animation set) seems described as specific function in sexlab tool scripts.., then they show animation list (aggerssive/ default) 

maybe the function is not same as your customize , modifier key function which show list after  sexlab scene start.

(it check current condtion, or tags which used to start sexlab animation, I suppose,,

animlist.JPG.edea765bc71552f22c9202261cc97092.JPG

eg if I use Furniture Sex,, then start sex animation,, >> sexlab tool modifier key>> it only show list , which use current furniture...and invis tag... about this case, your custom version actually work (can show alll animation with MCM number of list)

Edited by greenmango12

@greenmango12

As for the 'Unlimited animation list', the only modification I made to Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated is the following one, which is also mentioned in readme.txt. The rest of the features (including the list display) will remain the same as before.

-----------------------------------
-----------------------------------

* To be precise, I only fixed the AnimationSelector function that is called when the [Tool key] is pressed.
If 'Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated' is internally calling the AnimationSelector function from another function, you will see the animation list with the 125 animation limit removed, but perhaps the 'match maker' function does not.
I have never used the 'match maker' function, so the above is just a guess.

Edited by shoboon
1 hour ago, shoboon said:

@greenmango12

* To be precise, I only fixed the AnimationSelector function that is called when the [Tool key] is pressed.
If 'Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated' is internally calling the AnimationSelector function from another function, you will see the animation list with the 125 animation limit removed, but perhaps the 'match maker' function does not.
I have never used the 'match maker' function, so the above is just a guess.

Yes thanks I see, it already work well, and it is useful enough^^  I just supposed you can make it work for the selection menu as future plan.

(it is kind of request.. not bug report etc?)   I may try if I can convert current Sexlab tool select animation function (aggressive/normal) follow your way....

at current I could find place where I need to edit.. so hope if you have some idea to make it work..as future plan...

in POSSMainScript.psc   it use different 2 function to select animation with option, and make list for options (Choose normal/Choose aggressive)

code 1145 to 1170  QueueSetAnimationYpe  is used which option we choose,, to set animation for match maker que

Function QueueSetAnimationType(Actor Target, Int Slot)
    UIListMenu ListMenu = UIExtensions.GetMenu("UIListMenu") as UIListMenu
    String[] SelectionMenu = New String[6]
    SelectionMenu[0] = "$No animation" 
    SelectionMenu[1] = "$Default animation set"
    SelectionMenu[2] = "$Aggressive animation set"
    SelectionMenu[3] = "$Tag/Name"
    SelectionMenu[4] = "$Choose a normal animation"
    SelectionMenu[5] = "$Choose an aggressive animation"            
    Int Selected = UILIB.ShowList("$Set an animation for this actor? The actor will perform the animation with the receiver when their turn comes", SelectionMenu, 0, -1)
    If (Selected != -1)
        If (Selected == 0)
            QueueMenu[Slot] = Target.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName()+" / No animation"
        Elseif (Selected == 1)
            QueueSetAnimation(Target, Slot, 0) ; Default animation set
        Elseif (Selected == 2)
            QueueSetAnimation(Target, Slot, 1) ; Aggressive animation set
        Elseif (Selected == 3)
            QueueSetAnimation(Target, Slot, 2) ; Tag/Name
        Elseif (Selected == 4)
            QueueSetAnimation(Target, Slot, 3) ; Choose a normal animation
        Elseif (Selected == 5)
            QueueSetAnimation(Target, Slot, 4) ; Choose an aggressive animation
        Endif
    Endif
EndFunction

and From 1171 

"Function QueueSetAnimation(Actor Target, Int Slot, Int Type)"  set animation.

then only when user choose option 4 or 5,  (choose normal/aggressive), it show the list, and we select one animation from the list..

I suppose I need to edit here,, (1222 to 1228  if condition, which get Anims (list) made with  option 4 and 5..then show selection menu,,

If Anims[0] ; At least one animation found
            String[] SelectionMenu = New String[128]
            Int i
            While (i < Anims.Length)
                SelectionMenu = Anims.Name
                i += 1
            EndWhile

Edited by greenmango12
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello there,

I recently picked up a 5120x1440 monitor and the matchmaker menu has about the top quarter or so cut off. 

I've tried the Complete Widescreen Fix mod, Flawless Widescreen, manually editing the Skyrimprefs ini to allow the ratio, and started using the Dear Diary menu mod. I've got everything displaying correctly except SL Tools. 

Anyone have a fix for this? Is there a way I can manually edit SL Tools itself to accomplish it?

• 2 weeks later...

Can u advise on how to use the creation animation function?

I have encountered the following bugs

1. Animation wont transit when changing to the stages of a new animation. It looks that transiting to a new animation is only possible when transiting into the stage 1 of that animation, not any other stages.

2. Animation cannot be recognised or run by queue scene. This is very pervasive and happens all the time. The newly created animation will appear in sexlab animation registry, but cannot be played by the matchmaker. it further affects all existing animation of same type. For example if i create and register a default animation, then the queue scene matchmaker cannot recognise any default animation. If i choose "default set" for the actor in the matchmaker and start the scene, the message "Queue scene has ended" would immediately appear. If i choose "Choose a default animation" for the actor, no available animation would show up. If i unregister the newly registered animation, the default set animtation canbe used again by matchmaker. Same would happen to aggressive set if i create and register an aggressive animation.
Could u provide some advice?

Edit: I think i get to play some previously not recognised custom animation after restarting the game, not reloading but restarting from desktop. But i havent thoroughly test all. Report back later.

Edited by EdtheNord
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2022 at 4:28 PM, Lebleuh8r said:

is there a tutorial on how to port mods from SE to AE? I would be willing to try if resources are out there but from what I've seen there is no guide 

It's should be all right since this mod is just scripts. Not skse stuff.

On 3/21/2022 at 4:51 AM, Hiderius said:

not sure if I should put this here or in the offical mod section.  I have this installed and the MCM menu is not showing up

Though I just suppose you already install version (SE or AE etc) correctly,

actually this mod often not show MCM correctly,, when user up-date sexlab etc. 

so when I see this issue (eg test custom versions or up-date sexlab related mode,,,)

I try these..

1. go to console menu  , then type " setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1"

then wait.. (it try to up-date all MCM menu)  . you sometimes need to open MCM once, then return, and wait

2. if it still not work...  un-activate this mod..., load game,, then  save data.. >> 

use clean save tools. (aka Fallrim tool) and make clean save data , as different name.

3  activate this mod,, then load your clean save data...  wait ..>> if it still not show MCM  try step 1.

Edited by greenmango12

Does anyone know why the actor list function doesn't work? I set a shortcut key, but the selection box cannot be displayed, and the function of selecting the NPC list cannot be used. There is no problem with the legendary version. You can select the NPC you want to control and adjust it. Who can help me?

Not sure if im dumb or not but i installed this mod with unlimited animation list and make sure i have all the requirements, everything in game work but hit H the game freeze like opened the list but nothing happened, it's only show animation list when i change tag for the current animation but in the end changing animation was not working it's still stuck in current animation. Any solutions?

Re: UI Extensions....

You do not have to disable UI Extensions for this patched mod to work. Put UI extensions close to the top of your Mod List, put all SexLab mods towards the bottom.

I install Papyrus, FISSES and More Informative Console, and some of the other "enabling mods", close to then end, and after SexLab mods. To ensure that the files of the mods with enabling functions are not overwritten by other mods, including SexLab or this mod.  These "enabling mods" are updated frequently and get 'tested' by many tens of thousands of people as soon as they are updated. They are requirements for so many mods that any bugs and confilcts are found & fixed quickly. It's up to authors & the community to update individual mods. 

I do not see any confilcts between these two mods in 'Mod Organizer 2' . There does appear to be a confilct/overwrite issue with some BBLS patches and this mod. 

LOOT puts UI Ext very close to the top of Load Order and this mod gets the random placement. If you are having problems you could try putting UI Extensions below this mod in your List and let LOOT decide Load Order. 

Make sure none of your mods have dirty edits, check for conflicts between mods, use LOOT. 

One version of SSE I have running without issue right now uses the Original mod, the first update and this update to the mod - successively overwritting each other. I have hundreds of mods in this set-up including this mod, UI Ext and AddItem Menu. It all works great. 

Neither LOOT or xEdit report any confilcts between theese two mods or with Additem Menu. If you are having issues, try reordering your List and/or your Load Order. There are many mods that use both UI Ext and Papyrus. If you have opparco or, the mod for AnimationCrashLimit fix, you might try disabling these, use MfgFix and SSE Engine Fixes instead. There are several mods for increasing animation count for Sexlab floating around, try one of these also. Use FINS XXL. YOu could try disbaling other mods that need UI Extensions or papyrus except for AddItem Menuy and this mod... 

Before trying to use any Sexlab functions and mods make sure you remap hotkeys and do not have confilcts between mods. Sexlabs mods are the last thing I turn on. I install Sexlab main early (but close to the bottom of my list) so that some other mods can put in patches or code for SexLab compatability but, I do not install  SexLab content mods or animations until after everything else is working. Also, go slow, once your base mods are going and after you're past Riverwood try enabling Sexlab mods, one at a time, restarting after each test. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 5:06 PM, shoboon said:

Unlimited animation list.7z 1.1 MB · 411 downloads

So, how do I use this? Just load it under "Patched SE Tools Updated" or I simply load this "Unlimited animation list" just by itself?

Anyone managed to make the Actor List Key work? I've read a few people asking about the same thing and being totally ignored (What will consequentially happen to me, I guess)

I just wanted to know... Is this feature not working for everyone (aka: The mod is broken in that aspect) or is it not working for a few people only (aka: We few did something wrong)?

This feature is (in my opinion) the best one from this mod... And it saddens me not being able to make it work. Everything else works just fine for me (same as in oldrim).

I would appreciate any kind of interaction with this post. Hugs and kisses.

Edited by egonihil