Sexlab tools for SE (Patched)

hello. i tried installing this mod but i cant seem to get the "unlimited animation list" to appear in sexlab tools mcm and when using the tool key during a scene the list doenst appear either. tried multiple fix recommended in this thread but obviously didnt work.

i installed all the recommended mods in the read me, only difference being that i have SexLabFrameworkAE_v165 instead of SE_v163 but i didnt want to have to reinstall everything without knowing if it would work by swithcing to SE.

i would gladly appreciate if you could help me resolve this problem.

Edited by Lexus002
On 5/20/2023 at 10:45 AM, Dr.Octogonapus said:

3. As for the UI Extensions bit mentioned in the mod description, while the answer to that is a couple of posts above my own (credit to @Gergar12 for sharing it), I'm already compiling the other stuff here so I'll just add that as well. Long story short, Wrye Bash/SSEdit aren't required. Quoting from the comments at https://stepmodifications.org/forum/topic/8073-how-do-i-disable-the-esps-in-bathing-in-skyrim-for-srle/:

"...click the Mod (in the left panel of MO; in this case, UIExtensions) with the right mouse button and choose the entry "information" in the window. A new window pops up. Go to "Optional ESPs" and move the esp via the arrow from "Available ESPs" to "Optional ESPs". The original ESP is still installed but not active any longer."

I did this and then the Additemmenu mod is missing it's master plugin!. Am i supposed to proceed in creating the bashed patch without UIExtensions and Additemmenu?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

first of all great thanks to the developer, and the community

i am having a bug where after the scene ends, the other person/entity keeps following me, and i tried everything and they just won't stop

so please anyone can help with that?

Will unchecking uiextensions make mods like Frostfall that depend on it nonfunctional? Does Tools have some sort of built-in version they can run on or are they just straight incompatible? If not, why is the mod incompatible with a mod it used to require?

Also, why do I need to use Wrye Bash or SEedit to uncheck the esp? Can't I just use my mod manager, or am I supposed to do something else with them?

Edit: This mod's scene poser also apparently doesn't work without UIextensions, wtf is going on?

Edited by Whatiswrongwiththisthing
more questions

I'm having an issue with the tools menu, where if I select an animation, it starts playing the following one. I always have to select the animation above what I want to play. And that doesn't always work either. Sometimes they simply break completely and each actor plays an animation from a different animation set,

Anyone know what could be causing this?

I got the same issue when I installed the Nefaram modlist. Not sure if it's a Sexlab Tools issue or not, but it happens in the SL Tools menu, so I thought I'd ask here first.

Edit: brainfart. Figured it out. Sexlab had the change animation key assigned to that button as well. Strange that I never had that issue before, but maybe it's specific to SL 1.63.

Edited by bloopyguy
  • 3 weeks later...

Can anyone help, haven't found this discussed here.

I did a playthrough where i made a few dozen custom animations, basically reorganizing the animation stages to my own liking. Now i want to do a fresh playthrough, but is there any way of transferring those custom animations i made over to my new playthrough? The whole process of setting them up again can take hours. Is it simply a file i need to copy and paste over, and if so where do i find it, or is it simply not possible?

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2023 at 4:22 AM, Silver_Synesthesia said:

For anyone that was struggling with getting UI Extension mod to work with SE, I used the Cathedral Assets Optimizer to extract a BSL from the now-defunct UI Extension zip file. I kept the filename the same so other mods can still recognize the updated version. With the updated UI Extension, most (if not all) updated versions of the OP mod should work just fine.

I've attached both files here. 

UIExtensions SE Update.rar 452.04 kB · 598 downloads Cathedral Assets Optimizer 64-23316-5-3-14-1665584229.7z 9.37 MB · 184 downloads

I have been bashing my head against this bullshit SLtools/UIExtension, hotkeys-doing-jackall, problem for THREE WEEKS and this file fixed it perfectly, no need to start a new character, no CTD, it runs flawlessly now. Absolute LEGEND.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I've noticed a little bug with the unlimited list patch that someone posted in this forum. It works as intended, but it makes the mod Furniture sex fail to load any anims chosen manually after the 1st one is selected. I've tested it a bunch and can confirm that the unlimited anims patch makes furniture sex mod broken. Furniture anims starts ok, but once you select any other anims trough SL Tools, It wont select it and will revert to the 1st anim. Not that its a game breaking bug or anything, but wanted to ask if there is something we can do about it ?

Edit: I forgot to mention that it only breaks furniture sex if you put the option to ''ask for furniture'' option. If I use the magic spell its all good, but if sexlab ask for a furniture use, it breaks it.

Edited by S-KAIP

@S-KAIP

• Fixed animation start processing.

If this fix doesn't fix it, it's probably out of my hands.

@Lexus002

It should work with SexLabFrameworkAE, but if it doesn't work even though all the checks below are fine, I don't know the cause.

On 3/11/2023 at 12:10 PM, shoboon said:

If you don't see the animation list menu with unlimited animation list, please check the following:

1. Check to see if the required mods are installed
    The required and recommended mods for the Unlimited Animation List are listed in readme.txt and are not detailed here.
    * It is unknown if it can be used with mods that overwrite the scripts of SexLabFramework.
    I have verified that it can be used together with SexLab Utility Plus, SLAS and SexLab Framework PPLUS (version 1.8.1.1 and above only).

2. Check if the script file has not been overwritten
    Make sure that the following 3 scripts included in the Unlimited animation list are never overwritten by other mods.
    scripts\POSSMainScr.pex
    scripts\POSSMcmScr.pex
    scripts\uilistmenu.pex

3. Run 'Update animation information'
    Enable 'debug mode' in the sexlab tools settings menu and then Run 'Update animation information' and confirm that no error message is displayed in the error message dialog or console log.
    * 'Update animation information' in 'debug mode' may take some time depending on the number of animations.
    In my case, it took about 5 seconds to process about 1600 animations.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2023 at 1:28 PM, Antonio121989 said:

Disabling UI Extensions will probably cause problems with other mods, is there an alternative mod that doesn't conflict with it?

Quoting this because I'm having issues as well. It's incompatible with both UIEx and SL P+, so I'm curious on if there's anything else that can replace this as well.

1 hour ago, KnottyWulf said:

It's incompatible with both UIEx and SL P+

I've been using it with both and with shoboon's unlimited patch for months - the functionality to switch animations has been working for me without any issues (don't know about the rest of the functions, never used those).

I think the only big I've encountered was the inability to switch to stage 1, but that's an SLp+ thing iirc.

UIExtensions from nexus, SLP+ 1.8.2.5, AE 640

Edited by krzp
14 hours ago, krzp said:

I've been using it with both and with shoboon's unlimited patch for months - the functionality to switch animations has been working for me without any issues (don't know about the rest of the functions, never used those).

I think the only big I've encountered was the inability to switch to stage 1, but that's an SLp+ thing iirc.

UIExtensions from nexus, SLP+ 1.8.2.5, AE 640

Gotcha, I'll have to get that patch then. Hoping it helps!

7 hours ago, KnottyWulf said:

Gotcha, I'll have to get that patch then. Hoping it helps!

To be honest, I've never had any problems with the original SL tools too, so, apparently, the UI Extensions incompatibility has eluded my game entirely - both on SE and AE. ?

Make sure to follow the unlimited patch instructions about updating the animation list in the mcm after you register all your animations with SLAL.

2023年8月18日凌晨2点56分,S-KAIP说:

嘿伙计们,我注意到有人在这个论坛上发布的无限列表补丁的一个小错误。它像预期的那样工作,但是它使得mod Furniture sex在选择第一个动画后无法加载任何手动选择的动画。我测试了一堆,可以确认无限动漫补丁让家具性爱mod破了。家具动画开始可以,但是一旦你通过SL工具选择了任何其他动画,它不会选择它,并将恢复到第一个动画。不是说这是一个破坏游戏的bug或什么,而是想问我们是否能做些什么?

编辑:我忘了说,只有当你选择“索要家具”时,它才会破坏家具性爱。如果我使用魔咒,一切都好,但如果sexlab要求家具使用,它打破了它。

There is the same problem. +1

19 hours ago, krzp said:

To be honest, I've never had any problems with the original SL tools too, so, apparently, the UI Extensions incompatibility has eluded my game entirely - both on SE and AE. ?

Make sure to follow the unlimited patch instructions about updating the animation list in the mcm after you register all your animations with SLAL.

I've unfortunately been unable to find the unlimited patch. Unless it's not here and on Nexus?

Edited by KnottyWulf

some specific animations are getting skipped when i choose them in the menu. it starts to play the animation, but then just switches to another one. anyone know what's up with that?

EDIT: i found the solution! i had to go to SLAL and update the JSON for registered animations, then everything started working just fine.

Edited by buttonpop