Your TBBP xmls arent working properly and the boobs are just staying still, even if I try to replace the xmls with different ones like the naturalistic HDT, it still doesnt work for some reason. By the way, i am trying to use HDT PE to decrease my CPU usage

Edit: I figured out that I needed to equip the havoc object in-game, but I thought i didnt need to equip that object at all because you provided an option in the FOMOD that tells me that I wouldnt need to do equip it all the time? 

Hello! 

I have a few questions since i've run into a problem when i updated to BHUNP 3bbb.

essentially, my characters breasts have lost their physics. I use HDT-PE and when i install the body i choose all the option havok stuff and i install the Ygnord race ofc. One way i got the breast physics to work on my character was when i equipped the Havok Object PE, but this does not fix the problem with NPCs and Followers not having any physics on their breasts. 

I tried reinstalling XPMSE with Fake Physics (which didn't work either) and then i went back to XPMSE PE which still did not work. Nothing is overwriting XPMSE and i've also tried to check if it was something with the Bodyslide, by installing BHUNP cleanly and then not using bodyslide to apply my custom body. Neither BHUNP default nor with my custom shape worked.

So alas, i dont really know what to do. oh yea, and for whatever reason the thigh and butt physics work fine, just not the breast ones XD

stuff seems to work now except for NPCs, even though i'm using the head mesh with havok path in character assets ye no movement on any of the npcs in PE cloth, only on player. Any way to fix this?

23 hours ago, Elizinator said:

he said it above, but its probably buried: this body has no weights painted for the breasts =/

with outfit studio, it can be copied from reference bodies, but it would be nice to just have weights if this isnt designed to be purely SMP any more >.<

so what can we do? i mean, i dont fully understand this but i would really like to make it work.

like, what do i have to change or download?

(not trying to be mean or anything BTW)

1 hour ago, Nulak said:

so what can we do? i mean, i dont fully understand this but i would really like to make it work.

like, what do i have to change or download?

(not trying to be mean or anything BTW)

first step, get bodyslide. that is all by itself pretty complicated and stressful =/

Just now, Nulak said:

bodyslide and outfit studio? if you mean those, i got them.

or you mean a custom bodyslide?

ok well youll need to have the relevant references for the body you use. UNP HDT or UNP Special work.

open femalebody_0. just drag the nif into the outfit studio window. then set a reference, and select UNP Special from the menu.

on the right, there will be a few tabs. go to the "bones" tab, and highlight both L Breast and R Breast.

go back to the shapes tab. highlight this mod's body. right click, and from the dropdown, select copy selected weights. if it tells you that the reference cant copy to itself, it just means you have the wrong stuff highlighted.

once the wights are copied, you can see from the right menu that parts of the body will show blue and green when you click R Breast and L Breast, where they didnt before. thats the physics weights!

export project to /nif and just override the original, but make sure to keep a backup!

unload project, and repeat for femalebody_1.

boom! bounce! :D

7 minutes ago, Elizinator said:

ok well youll need to have the relevant references for the body you use. UNP HDT or UNP Special work.

open femalebody_0. just drag the nif into the outfit studio window. then set a reference, and select UNP Special from the menu.

on the right, there will be a few tabs. go to the "bones" tab, and highlight both L Breast and R Breast.

go back to the shapes tab. highlight this mod's body. right click, and from the dropdown, select copy selected weights. if it tells you that the reference cant copy to itself, it just means you have the wrong stuff highlighted.

once the wights are copied, you can see from the right menu that parts of the body will show blue and green when you click R Breast and L Breast, where they didnt before. thats the physics weights!

export project to /nif and just override the original, but make sure to keep a backup!

unload project, and repeat for femalebody_1.

boom! bounce! :D

thanks for the explanation!! gonna try it in a while

Even though the body obviously seems cool, a bunch of people (including me) have some common issues with it, most notably, the rigid breasts one. Equipping PE Havok object works (kinda), but the problem is that there is obviously a compatibility issue between the physics weights and XPMSE, as SMP does not only refuses to move breasts (everything else moves fine), but also "squishes" breasts a little, giving them an uncalled "push-up" effect. In a brief moment before the physics activate in-game, I can see that the body mesh is fine, and as soon as physics load, the breast are pushed up and become smaller. The fact that this doesn't occur for everyone means that it can probably be an overlook on the part of those who encounter this issue, but then again, an expert opinion on what we are doing wrong would definitely help.

Tbh, an explicit tutorial on how to set this body up would be much appreciated.

P.S. I've opened the body in Outfit Studio as @Elizinator suggested, but I don't see the problem with breast weights, as all 6 breast bones in 3BBB body seem be weight painted. Deleting 4 bones so that only 2 remain doesn't help either.

23 minutes ago, erma33 said:

Even though the body obviously seems cool, a bunch of people (including me) have some common issues with it, most notably, the rigid breasts one. Equipping PE Havok object works (kinda), but the problem is that there is obviously a compatibility issue between the physics weights and XPMSE, as SMP does not only refuses to move breasts (everything else moves fine), but also "squishes" breasts a little, giving them an uncalled "push-up" effect. In a brief moment before the physics activate in-game, I can see that the body mesh is fine, and as soon as physics load, the breast are pushed up and become smaller. The fact that this doesn't occur for everyone means that it can probably be an overlook on the part of those who encounter this issue, but then again, an expert opinion on what we are doing wrong would definitely help.

Tbh, an explicit tutorial on how to set this body up would be much appreciated.

P.S. I've opened the body in Outfit Studio as @Elizinator suggested, but I don't see the problem with breast weights, as all 6 breast bones in 3BBB body seem be weight painted. Deleting 4 bones so that only 2 remain doesn't help either.

I can tell you for sure that your physics are completely bugged out, it's not working the way it's supposed to whatsoever.

And from what you described so far you have no idea what is even wrong with your game. :joy: It's not a problem with the weights at all. Everything is already included in the mod but you need an explicit tutorial? On what? This mod is as far as plug and play go.

I mean as a mod author you have to assume your users all have average inteligence but, oh well, everyday someone new surprises me with novelty.

Word of advice:

Read the main mod page thoroughly.

2 hours ago, KiraxSkyrim said:

I can tell you for sure that your physics are completely bugged out, it's not working the way it's supposed to whatsoever.

And from what you described so far you have no idea what is even wrong with your game. :joy: It's not a problem with the weights at all. Everything is already included in the mod but you need an explicit tutorial? On what? This mod is as far as plug and play go.

I mean as a mod author you have to assume your users all have average inteligence but, oh well, everyday someone new surprises me with novelty.

Word of advice:

Read the main mod page thoroughly.

I assure you I've read the main mod page, and FAQ most certainly doesn't address the rigid breasts issue. The absence of skeleton - yes, but not what I have described. And saying that if a mod is "plug and play" then it is completely problem free is naive. People can have different installations, and the same mod can behave differently from user to user.

Regarding your comment about "user intelligence" - if you don't have anything meaningful to add to conversation here, then you are better off sticking your head up your ass elsewhere.

so has anyone managed to get PE movement on the NPCs? Everything seems to work for me except for NPCs in armor. I thought the headmesh with Havok path would fix that but it seems the NPCs aren't using that headmesh.

On 11/9/2019 at 2:33 PM, IvyValentine91 said:

Installed it and got rid of all previous cbbe stuff i had before.

So currently for me it's working but only the butt, thighs i think and the belly but not the breasts. Used then the PE havok object and then it worked all like intended i think ? The other 2 did nothing to the upper body.

It even worked without XPMSE for me. Only with custom race, like in the discription page. Would any other custom race also work ?

And SMP is not working and only for special edition ? Is that correct ?

I fogot almost to mention the "bug" in the bodylisde outfit studio. There are some grey image pictures under her feet and some of these textures are also on the body. Did i installed it correctly ? So far i only used the body presets.

Confusing stuff but this looks definitly nice.

Download the latest xpmse skeleton, i dont see how u can run the body without xpmse.

there is no special edition u need to choose the bhunp bodyslide n choose what ever preset u wish

the gray stuff u see in tge bodyslide preview is normal, it the collision mesh. All smp body have this type of mesh.

5 hours ago, erma33 said:

I assure you I've read the main mod page, and FAQ most certainly doesn't address the rigid breasts issue. The absence of skeleton - yes, but not what I have described. And saying that if a mod is "plug and play" then it is completely problem free is naive. People can have different installations, and the same mod can behave differently from user to user.

Regarding your comment about "user intelligence" - if you don't have anything meaningful to add to conversation here, then you are better off sticking your head up your ass elsewhere.

Technically different installations of mods should have no impact on this mod, unless there is numerous character assets skeleton been present in your load out, n the mod manager screw up.

Just make sure you are running the latest xpmse 4.62 and having the latest bodyslide n outfit studio 4.8, remember to run bodyslide for either bhunp or bhunp ygnord or any other custom race (u have to do the installation yourself for other custom race). When installing bhunp. select the two bone for 3bbb for hdt-pe, n select all three havok item in the bhunp installation.