first world problems II REQUEST

swagginthebag

That would be impossible to do.

1. We would need to know the names of all of yours mods.

2. We would need to get permission from ALL of the authors of those mods.

3. It's most likely going to take more time then anyone would care to use up on it.

4. We would have to add every bit into a shop which cannot be done.

5. Your the only one going to ever be using it.

6. You could just read a tutorial and make it yourself.....

That would be impossible to do.

1. We would need to know the names of all of yours mods.

2. We would need to get permission from ALL of the authors of those mods.

3. It's most likely going to take more time then anyone would care to use up on it.

4. We would have to add every bit into a shop which cannot be done.

5. Your the only one going to ever be using it.

6. You could just read a tutorial and make it yourself.....

It might or might not be possible to somehow 'tag' all of the vanilla items in the game, leaving all the non-vanilla items imported from mods 'untagged' and creating a merchant programmed to sell only those 'untagged', non-vanilla items.  That way, you wouldn't need permission from any mod creators (because you wouldn't have to bundle a ton of different mods together), nor would you necessarily need to know which mods a particular user has installed.  But I don't know how difficult something like that might be.  It could be a fairly simple change to make, or it might require a complete overhaul of how the game organizes items.  I can't say for sure.  

In any case, even if it is possible, I highly doubt it would be a quick and easy two-minute mod to create; it'd probably take weeks or even months to get working properly.  And that's assuming that there's anyone here who'd even want to take on and dedicate themselves to such a project.  (I certainly can't, I don't know nearly enough about modding to even begin with something like this.  Nor am I particularly interested, I typically just use the console to find mod items.)

In any case, even if it is possible, I highly doubt it would be a quick and easy two-minute mod to create; it'd probably take weeks or even months to get working properly.  And that's assuming that there's anyone here who'd even want to take on and dedicate themselves to such a project.

In my opinion no one would considering you would need all of those plugins for it to work and I very much doubt anyone else would be using all 50 plugins. The amount of conflicts which can happen could also be game breaking for anyone that tries.

Your better of grabbing a tutorial and doing it yourself.

IMO, that would be a slight waste. Most people have made Crafting patterns for the various armors/weapons that they add into the game. It would simply be easier to use the console, and also get a few smithing points out of it.

Just my two cents though.

Also, if there isn't a smithing recipe, with CK, you can easily make one, or mod the existing ones.

the problem is making a merchant that can reference all the items in all 50 plugins. Its a tedious pain in the ass to make it work, besides having a single esp essentially having 50 masters is asking for problems. The only real efficient way would be to convert all 50 mods into a single mod with all records intact, create the merchant/store, and it will still be a royal pain in the ass.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived