[iDEA] Loss of Humanity (expansive beast transformation)

Round 1 and 2 creatures  

524 members have voted

1. 1. Into which creatures would you most like to see your PC (or NPCs) gradually and irrevocably transform? Please note that skunk will automatically be included. YOU CAN VOTE FOR MULTIPLE IF YOU LIKE

• Rat
    • Squirrel
    • Chicken
    • Hyena
    • Goat
    • Bovine (would expand upon or relate to BaC)
    • Deer
    • Horse
    • Raccoon
    • Mouse
    • Rabbit
    • Wasp
    • Spider (probably a garden spider)

1 hour ago, AberRational said:

Skunk Exhibit A: My first crush

tumblr_mg6m261zW11rgyxu4o1_500.gif

I am happily astonished at the equine love (or at least fetishization). There seems to be a draw to horse cocks. ?‍♂️ Can't argue with that, but I personally really like horse head aesthetics.

I feel confident that horse is going to be the second v1 curse.

That's one cute skunk ?

I would be happy too to see the horse curse become reality. ?

DEC puts my PC already all the time into a pony outfit. ?

That has to be a sign for something. ?

The head will be hard to create I guess?

A mix of feminine human + horse not overdone would be great.

I'm surprised that there is no DD fetish horse mask out there on the devious deeps of LL :classic_ph34r:

I mean other than my little pony ^^

50 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

That's one cute skunk ?

I would be happy too to see the horse curse become reality. ?

DEC puts my PC already all the time into a pony outfit. ?

That has to be a sign for something. ?

I'm surprised that there is no DD fetish horse mask out there on the devious deeps of LL :classic_ph34r:

I mean other than my little pony ^^

Right?! That's Flower from Bambi in case you aren't familiar with him. There are tons of cute images and gifs from the film.

Me: Makes new character Immersive systems be damned! Time to additemmenu full pony gear! "Lock it on!" Clip clop!

I've just sunk several hours of reference and inspiration research after learning of e621 from @Blaze69. Some pretty good material for skunks and loads of material for horses. The mod will definitely be coming from a more realistic scifi-oriented visual approach, but there are some pretty good transformation sequences out there.

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

That depends on how far you want to go and how you do it.

From lower to higher difficulty (but also lower to higher room for editing and refinement so the result is better): Retexturing a human head with no mesh edits < RaceMenu-sculpting a human head < Using Blender/Max/ZBrush to fully resculpt an existing head (human or beast) < Creating a brand new head mesh from scratch.

Obviously creating a new head mesh would yield the best result, but 3D sculpting skills would be required, and also all the morphs and expressions would need to be made from scratch too. It's far from impossible and it has been done several times already, it just takes skills and a ton of work.

Resculpting existing heads has the benefit of skipping most of the expression/morph work, because if done right (most of) the original ones can be reused. Of course the more your new shape differs from the original, the higher the chances some morphs would need to be tweaked to look good on the new shape, but fixing something like 6 morphs is way easier than creating 40 from scratch. It also is surprisingly powerful: the heads from my shark race mod were created that way, by resculpting Argonian heads. Then again, which head would be used as a base would depend on the intended design and whether it's closest to a human head (in which case human heads would be used) or to a "full anthro" one (in which case I guess Khajiit or Argonian ones would be used; maybe some of Bad Dog's custom races too).

TBH I can't really see what that would look like. With other species I can imagine what that would look like (e.g. feminine human + feline head isn't the same as an anthro cat head but it's still easy to picture), but I wouldn't know what to do with horses. It's either "human head with horse ears" or "full-on anthro horse head (like in poblivion's pics)", but nothing in between.

2 hours ago, AberRational said:

I've just sunk several hours of reference and inspiration research after learning of e621 from @Blaze69.

Spoiler

2h5m0f5.jpg

Always happy to spread the path0w0gen I mean the word about E6. :classic_rolleyes:

Some pretty good material for skunks and loads of material for horses. The mod will definitely be coming from a more realistic scifi-oriented visual approach, but there are some pretty good transformation sequences out there.

I wonder: are there any sequences/references you particularly like and/or feel like would be useful as inspiration for the mod? If so, mind sharing some links? It would be interesting to know what you actually would like to have ingame to assess how feasible it could be and all that. (Also because I'm always on the hunt for new content so any suggestions are welcome, lol :classic_tongue:)

14 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I wonder: are there any sequences/references you particularly like and/or feel like would be useful as inspiration for the mod? If so, mind sharing some links? It would be interesting to know what you actually would like to have ingame to assess how feasible it could be and all that. (Also because I'm always on the hunt for new content so any suggestions are welcome, lol :classic_tongue:)

Here are a couple too many references and transformations that have some ideal morphological elements.

Les Chevaux (horses)

This progression does a nice job with the awkward middle stages. It is centered around a rapid transformation, so there are no frames for more gradual changes, but there are other references for that below.

Spoiler

e621 bodily_fluids britt clothing comic confusion cum ear_piercing equid equine flesh_tunnel forced ftm_transformation gauged_ear gender_transformation genital_fluids hi_res hooves horse mamabliss mammal orgasm panties penis piercing scared solo tattoo transformation underweare621 bodily_fluids britt clothing comic confusion cum ear_piercing equid equine female flesh_tunnel forced ftm_transformation gauged_ear gender_transformation genital_fluids hi_res horse mamabliss mammal panties piercing scared solo transformation underweare621 animal_genitalia animal_penis anus balls big_penis bodily_fluids breasts britt clothing comic confusion cum cumshot ear_piercing ejaculation equid equine equine_penis flesh_tunnel forced ftm_transformation gauged_ear gender_transformation genital_fluids growth gynomorph hi_res hooves horse intersex mamabliss mammal medial_ring open_mouth orgasm panties penis penis_growth piercing scared solo tattoo teeth transformation underwear vein veiny_penise621 animal_genitalia animal_penis anus balls bodily_fluids britt clothing comic confusion cum cumshot ear_piercing ejaculation equid equine equine_penis flesh_tunnel forced ftm_transformation gauged_ear gender_transformation genital_fluids gynomorph hi_res hooves horse intersex mamabliss mammal open_mouth orgasm panties penis piercing saliva scared solo tattoo teeth transformation underwear vein veiny_penis

The ears and muzzle shift is pretty solid here. I'm not certain how I feel about the extra breasts on her lower torso. I could see it, but I think if low-set breasts were important to the transformation, I'd want to find a way to shift the pair you have down lower- in a way that doesn't stretch textures all wrong.

Spoiler

e621 2016 5_fingers absurd_res animal_genitalia animal_humanoid animal_penis animal_pussy anthro anus bestiality bodily_fluids breasts cum cum_drip cum_in_pussy cum_inside digitigrade dripping duo equid equid_humanoid equine equine_humanoid equine_penis equine_pussy female female_on_feral feral fingers genital_fluids hair hi_res hooves horse human humanoid human_on_feral human_to_anthro interspecies looking_at_viewer looking_back male male/female mammal mammal_humanoid marmalademum multi_breast multiple_images penis presenting presenting_anus presenting_pussy presenting_teats pussy red_hair sequence species_transformation teats transformation

Good transitional odd-toed ungulate legs. As the central digit becomes the hoof we all know and love, the other digits shrink away.

Spoiler

e621 2016 5:4 absurd_res all_fours anal anal_penetration animal_genitalia animal_penis anthro anus asinus backsack balls black_balls black_fur black_hair black_penis black_tail bodily_fluids breath brown_hair butt chewycuticle cum cum_in_ass cum_inside cum_on_ground cum_splatter cum_while_penetrated digital_media_(artwork) dock doggystyle donkey duo equid equine equine_penis erection eyes_closed feathering from_behind_position fur genital_fluids green_background grey_fur hair hands-free hi_res horse human_to_anthro male male/male male_penetrating mammal medial_ring multicolored_fur multicolored_hair nude open_mouth orgasm penetration penis perineum raised_tail red_hair sex signature simple_background species_transformation tail_tuft transformation transformation_through_sex tuft two_tone_hair white_fur

Asymmetric changes, thick fur expansion

Spoiler

e621 ! ? 2016 anthro breasts butt censored equid equine female green_eyes hair hooves horse mammal melonleaf open_mouth ponytail pussy red_hair shocked solo spreading spread_legs transformation wide_hips

I'm a fan of the head changes here (except the eyes staying close together and binocular). The feet also have some promise, though it's still not grotesquely "I can tell it is/was a human foot but why is it all weird like that?" for my target transformation.

Spoiler

e621 2016 annoyed anthro barefoot biped black_hair blush bottomwear breast_growth breasts clothed clothing embarrassed equid equine female gender_transformation hair horse human human_to_anthro long_hair male mammal mtf_transformation navel nipples nude open_mouth pants pussy sequence shirt short_hair simple_background slipe solo species_transformation standing tail_growth topwear torn_clothing transformation

Here's one with the breasts moving down if that becomes a thing.

Spoiler

e621 2018 absurd_res animal_humanoid blonde_hair bra breasts brown_hair butt camel_toe clothed clothing equid equid_humanoid equine equine_humanoid female feral hair hi_res horse humanoid long_hair mammal mammal_humanoid multi_breast nipples nude open_mouth pussy reddishmaroon scared sequence simple_background solo standing surprise tail_growth teats transformation underwear white_background

Attention to spinal changes is interesting here. Even if the mod's transformation doesn't change stature to quadruped movement, awkward hip morphing could generate a bent posture.

Spoiler

e621 2018 5_fingers anthro bendzz big_butt biped blue_eyes blush breasts butt butt_expansion clothed clothing confusion dialogue english_text equid equine female fingers hi_res hooves horse human human_to_anthro inflation mammal open_mouth restricted_palette sequence simple_background solo species_transformation standing text transformation white_background wide_eyed

e621 2018 5_fingers anthro bendzz big_butt biped blue_eyes blush breasts busty_feral butt butt_expansion clothed clothing confusion dialogue english_text equid equine female feral fingers hi_res hooves horse human human_to_anthro hypnosis inflation mammal mind_control open_mouth restricted_palette sequence simple_background solo species_transformation standing text tongue transformation white_background wide_eyed

The hands! THE HANDS! AND THE FEET! YE-E-E-ES! The hands. and also the feet.

Spoiler

e621 2018 black_hair blush bra breasts butt clothed clothing equid equine female growth hair hi_res hooves horse human hyphen_(artist) mammal nipples nude open_mouth progression pussy right_to_left sequence simple_background sitting snout solo surprise tail_growth teats torn_clothing transformation underwear what white_background

This one deals with the transformation as the effect of a kind of virus or other biological agent, so that's rad. [ whole comic here ]

I'll try not to freak out so much this time, but again- the toes! also other good subtle steps along the way.

Spoiler

e621 2018 animal_humanoid clothed clothing comic equid equid_humanoid equine equine_humanoid female humanoid konami legwear mammal mammal_humanoid marmalademum metal_gear pantyhose quiet_(metal_gear) solo torn_clothing transformation video_gamese621 anthro anus clothed clothing comic eating equid equine equine_anus female hooves horse human konami legwear mammal marmalademum metal_gear pantyhose puffy_anus quiet_(metal_gear) raised_tail solo teats torn_clothing transformation video_gamese621 ! anthro anus being_watched biped bra breasts cage clothed clothing comic equid equine equine_anus eyes_closed female group hooves horse human konami legwear looking_at_another lying mammal marmalademum metal_gear onomatopoeia on_side pantyhose puffy_anus pussy quiet_(metal_gear) raised_tail shower solo solo_focus sound_effects standing teats torn_clothing transformation underwear video_gamese621 2018 anthro anus areola balls being_watched belt blush breasts bulge bulge_fondling butt cage clothed clothing comic equid equine equine_anus erection erection_under_clothing eyes_closed female gloves group handwear hooves horse human_to_anthro konami legwear looking_at_another male male/female mammal marmalademum metal_gear navel nipples nude onomatopoeia pantyhose pussy quiet_(metal_gear) shower smile soldier solo_focus sound_effects species_transformation standing teats torn_clothing transformation udders underwear undressing uniform video_games water wet

I like this as a depiction of supportive friends, etc. throughout the affliction

Spoiler

e621 anthro balls blood bodily_fluids bottomwear clothed clothing duo equid equine footwear harry hooves horse human humanoid_penis intersex ken male maleherm mammal mirror nude otherwords pants penis pussy shirt shoes topwear transformation

I kind of like the hair progression here.

Spoiler

e621 animal_genitalia animal_penis breasts digitigrade equid equine equine_penis ftm_transformation gender_transformation hair hooves horse human male mammal nipples nude open_mouth penis reservoirdog_(artist) small_breasts solo transformation

The extension and shortening of arm and leg bones along with the digits forming into hooves. ?

Spoiler

e621 2017 barely_visible_genitalia barely_visible_pussy braided_hair breasts equid equine female feral green_eyes grey_background hair hi_res horse human human_to_feral kabuki_homewood mammal musical_note navel nipples nude open_mouth pussy sequence simple_background sitting solo species_transformation standing stool surprise transformation

Die Stinktiere (skunks)

I like the face and feet here.

Spoiler

e621 2019 anthro bedroom_eyes big_breasts black_fur black_hair black_nose black_pawpads breasts butt claws clothed clothing cookie danomil digital_media_(artwork) feet female food fur grey_background hair half-closed_eyes hi_res looking_at_viewer looking_back mammal mephitid pawpads seductive simple_background skunk smile solo toe_claws underwear

A whole lot of great details here. It's very stylized, but the nose and hands stand out as potentially useful reference. And just- would you look at those ?thighs? for a moment?

Spoiler

e621 2019 anthro bottomwear clothed clothing digital_media_(artwork) female hair jesonite mammal mephitid model_sheet open_mouth purple_eyes purple_hair purple_tongue simple_background skirt skunk solo standing teeth tongue white_background

Gaining claws seems like effective low-hanging fruit for the skunk.

Spoiler

e621 2018 anthro artist-chan barefoot big_breasts biped bottomwear breast_growth breasts clothing eyewear female gender_transformation glasses human human_to_anthro jeans male mammal mephitid mtf_transformation pants sequence shirt skunk smile solo species_transformation standing surprise tail_growth topwear torn_clothing transformation

e621 2013 4_breasts alanscampos anthro barefoot big_breasts biped breast_growth breasts clothed clothing drinking eyes_closed female gender_transformation hair human human_to_anthro male mammal mephitid monochrome mtf_transformation multi_breast nipples open_mouth sequence short_hair skunk solo species_transformation standing surprise tail_growth topless transformation

Other visual details not covered above that I'd like to incorporate:

• hair/fur growth more like a human male getting body hair. Rather than thick patches of hair common (and more practical to draw) in these comics, hair density growth, probably with certain areas first. (the first transformation above actually does a pretty good job with the gradient fur expansion).
  • Leg shortening for the skunks.

Gameplay details related to some of these things:

• Tripping over feet as transformation progresses (like tripping in heels or pony boots in DD); you'd stop tripping as you grew accustomed to your new form.
  • Dropping things as your hands change. Not sure of eventual result yet. I'm partial to eventually being unable to pick up most things because, hey- hooves and paws aren't great for that.

Other random thoughts

• I'm wondering if I could use a program to blend the skulls of humans and the target creatures as a way to figure out good partial steps. I do very little modeling and animating (static things and particle systems), so I'd need help and/or an unexpectedly great app for it.
1 hour ago, AberRational said:

Here are a couple too many references and transformations that have some ideal morphological elements.

No such thing as "too many references", lol. :classic_tongue: And yeah, those all look good.

Unfortunately most of the stuff depicted there isn't really feasible in Skyrim, or would only be so for specific screenshots/sex scenes but not for general gameplay and animations. For example, uneven or shortened limbs may be doable for pics, but chances are most vanilla animations would be distorted and weird. The "low breasts/udders" thing may be problematic too.

The "in between" stages for the hands and feet may be possible, though, as may be the progressive body fur cover. Would take a lot of work, yes, but I don't see why it wouldn't be feasible. And in the case of the hooves, it may even be possible to go all-in and make them "digitigrade" too, either using the skeleton and assets from that one Draenei race mod or using Bad Dog's own digitigrade skeleton setup (that one is meant for paws, but hooves may work too).

Die Stinktiere (skunks)

Reveal hidden contents

Unf :classic_wub:. Yeah, I see why you would like that pic.

Interestingly enough, Bad Dog already made paws like those, and they are digitigrade too (also work as plantigrade without need for many edits, for anyone that may prefer that, even). And the head looks like it could be made by taking BD's Lykaios heads and tweaking their shape a bit (or any of the ones from his other races, if need be). Combine that with a retexture and a new tail, and you are golden. Hell, if you don't mind going for full-on anthro like in the pic as your endgame, it would be a great excuse to make a proper anthro skunk race that could even be used as a standalone beast race outside of this mod (any in-between assets would only make sense as part of this project, though).

Perhaps you should contact Bad Dog about this part. Not sure if he would be up for it right away, but it may be worth trying. Just a suggestion, though.

Other visual details not covered above that I'd like to incorporate:

• hair/fur growth more like a human male getting body hair. Rather than thick patches of hair common (and more practical to draw) in these comics, hair density growth, probably with certain areas first. (the first transformation above actually does a pretty good job with the gradient fur expansion).

Modeled fur is a no-go, but otherwise it should be possible to make several texture sets with more and more fur covering the skin until it grows into a complete fur coat.

• Leg shortening for the skunks.

Not sure how feasible this one would be, as mentioned above. There's some RaceMenu skeleton-related sliders that may be able to replicate that, but I dunno if they would look good doing so (assuming it's even possible indeed).

Gameplay details related to some of these things:

• Tripping over feet as transformation progresses (like tripping in heels or pony boots in DD); you'd stop tripping as you grew accustomed to your new form.
  • Dropping things as your hands change. Not sure of eventual result yet. I'm partial to eventually being unable to pick up most things because, hey- hooves and paws aren't great for that.

Both are already implemented as part of DD, so those shouldn't be a problem.

25 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Modeled fur is a no-go, but otherwise it should be possible to make several texture sets with more and more fur covering the skin until it grows into a complete fur coat.

Yeah, I'd only want to deal with with textures- like Being a Cow, but with softer edge transitions and/or gradual visual 'thickening' of the fur.

25 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Not sure how feasible this one would be, as mentioned above. There's some RaceMenu skeleton-related sliders that may be able to replicate that, but I dunno if they would look good doing so (assuming it's even possible indeed).

I'm actually using the leg length changes from RaceMenu, and I haven't noticed any real problems. Especially if tied with move speed alterations, it might work pretty well. I'm not sure about arms, though. I tried messing with the finger length sliders. That could work at very small delta values, but gets comical pretty fast. ?

On 9/23/2019 at 7:27 PM, AberRational said:

Yeah, I'd only want to deal with with textures- like Being a Cow, but with softer edge transitions and/or gradual visual 'thickening' of the fur.

I'm actually using the leg length changes from RaceMenu, and I haven't noticed any real problems. Especially if tied with move speed alterations, it might work pretty well. I'm not sure about arms, though. I tried messing with the finger length sliders. That could work at very small delta values, but gets comical pretty fast. ?

So i know you want to add skunks in as a playable creature? i remember this mod from fallout new vegas https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45351/ Its more of a anthro skunk i know but the mod has some really cool abilities which i think could be inspired to use for this mod, I love the aroma effect that appears around the tail and there is a defense attack where you can spray your enemy and they lose health, Some possibilities for the skunk creature transformation. ?

4 hours ago, LinksSword said:

So i know you want to add skunks in as a playable creature? i remember this mod from fallout new vegas https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45351/ Its more of a anthro skunk i know but the mod has some really cool abilities which i think could be inspired to use for this mod, I love the aroma effect that appears around the tail and there is a defense attack where you can spray your enemy and they lose health, Some possibilities for the skunk creature transformation. ?

Thanks! I'm always happy to see and learn from what those before me have done/tried/encountered in their work!

13 hours ago, Lordhero said:

I personally feel that it is best to retain some human features in the head, at least to let others know that "she" was once a human being.

why because of the beast race existing? I mean i guess they might just think they are one of those other beast folks, personally i like the animistic face approach more then just semi animistic, In BAC i find the face alterations are not nearly enough and had to use a custom racemenu face preset but if it can be some sort of feature to enable or disable im all for that. Maybe you want realism or maybe you want anthro cartoonish looking faces or maybe no alteration at all, just textures.

17 hours ago, Lordhero said:

I personally feel that it is best to retain some human features in the head, at least to let others know that "she" was once a human being.

4 hours ago, LinksSword said:

why because of the beast race existing? I mean i guess they might just think they are one of those other beast folks, personally i like the animistic face approach more then just semi animistic, In BAC i find the face alterations are not nearly enough and had to use a custom racemenu face preset but if it can be some sort of feature to enable or disable im all for that. Maybe you want realism or maybe you want anthro cartoonish looking faces or maybe no alteration at all, just textures.

I definitely appreciate both sides of this coin- full animal face vs partially remaining human face. I am as of yet undecided BUT

- partial features would be easier to make because transitional elements would all fit smoothly on the same base head/face.

- I am also working on a different kind of project (not a skyrim mod, sadly) about anthropomorphic races (rather than mutated humans), so I'm likely to scratch the full animal itch with that better than this anyway. There's nothing to say this couldn't be developed farther after an initial partial transformation version, though- by me or otherwise.

I'm hopeful that I'll be able to apply something like my face preset to the transformation process. I'm still looking into how to make changes and save them in the mod in case the user uninstalls or otherwise disables the mod. If I can manage it, there will be dials and/or toggles for some features like that. That shouldn't be terribly hard to script into the transformation system. Basically it would use the final transformation presets to interpolate the face changes throughout the progression. That's the optimistic idea at least. Doing the work for Martial Milk (my current active project), though, I'm confident that I can do it in some form.

2 hours ago, AberRational said:

I definitely appreciate both sides of this coin- full animal face vs partially remaining human face. I am as of yet undecided BUT

- partial features would be easier to make because transitional elements would all fit smoothly on the same base head/face.

- I am also working on a different kind of project (not a skyrim mod, sadly) about anthropomorphic races (rather than mutated humans), so I'm likely to scratch the full animal itch with that better than this anyway. There's nothing to say this couldn't be developed farther after an initial partial transformation version, though- by me or otherwise.

I'm hopeful that I'll be able to apply something like my face preset to the transformation process. I'm still looking into how to make changes and save them in the mod in case the user uninstalls or otherwise disables the mod. If I can manage it, there will be dials and/or toggles for some features like that. That shouldn't be terribly hard to script into the transformation system. Basically it would use the final transformation presets to interpolate the face changes throughout the progression. That's the optimistic idea at least. Doing the work for Martial Milk (my current active project), though, I'm confident that I can do it in some form.

I'm trying to look for something like that mod you showed Martial Milk heck i would settle for any alternatives atm, that just add breast milk shooting as a attack spell. I remember there was one but i forgot what mod it was, basically shooting milk from the nipples and you could shoot milk at allies to heal them.

Found it called Magic Nipples for those curious. 

5 hours ago, AberRational said:

我绝对会喜欢这枚硬币的两面 -完整的动物脸与部分剩余的人脸。我截至目前还不确定

-局部特征将更易于制作,因为过渡元素都可以平滑地装配在相同的基础头部/面部上。

-我还在从事与拟人化种族(而不是变异人类)有关的另一类项目(可悲的是,不是天际模型),所以无论如何我都比这更好地抓挠了整个动物的痒。没什么可说的,但是在最初的部分转换版本之后,这是我无法做到的。

我希望我能够将脸部预设之类的东西应用到转换过程中。我仍在研究如何进行更改并将其保存在mod中,以防用户卸载或禁用该mod。如果我可以管理的话,将有一些类似功能的拨盘和/或切换键。将脚本编写到转换系统中应该不难。基本上,它将使用最终的变换预设来插值整个进程中的脸部变化。至少那是乐观的想法。不过,Martial Milk(我目前的活动项目)所做的工作,我相信我可以以某种形式完成。

It's relatively interesting to preserve some of our human characteristics;)

If a person completely changes into an animal

That would not reflect the outcome of the process

Species that combine human and animal traits tend to be more distinctive

For example, a common theme in Japan is monster girl.

As for other mods like being a cow, I think it's interesting.

But I still want to go a little deeper

Like adding multiple breasts or walking on all fours.

This is a cartoon about turning into a domestic animal, you can refer to it.:)

Of course whatever your final choice is

I am looking forward to your MOD

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ243395.html

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ260569.html

I'd much prefer an approach similar to Being a Cow, where there are strong physcial changes, but the character remains undeniably human. Given how many potential animals you're thinking of spreading off into, a permanent skin-overlay/ body-slot attachments approach would allow you to tackle more types of creatures in a somewhat manageable amount of time and effort.

One could always return after the fact to rework the mod visually to also appeal to people who want more intensive changes right?

Also: Chicken Gang seems to be dead in the water. Switching to Bovine Gang.

15 hours ago, LinksSword said:

I'm trying to look for something like that mod you showed Martial Milk heck i would settle for any alternatives atm, that just add breast milk shooting as a attack spell. I remember there was one but i forgot what mod it was, basically shooting milk from the nipples and you could shoot milk at allies to heal them.

Found it called Magic Nipples for those curious. 

That mod is actually one of the things that got me onto making Martial Milk. I liked the concept and animations, but the milk spell was Fire and Forget, which just doesn't feel right to me- definitely a personal preference. I totally get it being like a short spurt, but I wanted to make something. That was a technical challenge I relished so now they are sustained (concentration) skills that use milk and stamina. I don't need to chat about that anymore on here, though. I'm aiming to have it up on LL by the end of the day today.

4 hours ago, drgnbzfan84 said:

when do u think this mod will be ready?

When it's done... ?? Fur real, though, I'm not sure yet. Not terribly soon. It's a pretty ambitious undertaking. I am currently mapping the features and how to make them while I finish a different mod. And I've been all over the place with other little projects and character designs. That mod should be done soon, though- editing a particle effect to work differently. (I'm also starting a company, so my attention is more than a little divided.)

This mod would be perfect for my next playthrough, I plan on having a ultimate tf experience as much as i can in skyrim, Where my character will start off as a male and turn into a female at some point, and from there too various different forms in multiple routes i will take, A cow from BAC, A Bimbo from Sexlab Hormones, A Succubus From Sexlab Hormones/PSQ, A Flowering Spriggan from SD+ and Pony Girl from DT.

IDk if you played or seen the Erotic TF game called COC (Corruption of Champions) But it involves alot of tf fetishes. And more. I wish there was more mods like that for skyrim.

16 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

whats about dog? :)

my vote: horse -> pony play

wow i thought you died? i kid i kid, ?  i full heatedly agree with dogs especially, I can think of a few mods in mind that would fit right in with the theme too, Oblivion had a old mod called lovers bitch, basically caused you to go in heat depending on the stage of your womb, so pregnancy mods were needed for that part to function, another thing it did was once the heat reached a certain level you would crawl on all four and a dog would have the chance to spawn and mount you, it would also add potential scenarios of becoming a breeding slave from deadra. 

See the only thing i think was really lacking with that mod was visual effects, since i think sex with canines over time changing the character into a half bitch would be a great feature but that's not what the mod was going for.

Another one which was for fallout new vegas called Sexout Breeder had a quest where you could become mutated into some sort of dog hybrid, And would become a sub to the alpha male and have pups over time,  

Now when it comes to skyrim one mod in particular i think of that would be perfect for a dog tf theme would be immersive pet girl unfortunately that mod is also dead.  ?

When it comes to some perks and features, Wet Dog: Causes speech to go down,  Horny Bitch: Can cause your arousal to increase and arousal of Wolves/Dogs.  There is a mod that adds equipable tongues i think that could be used at some point in the tf. Loss of ability with pick up items, sprint on all four but faster then normal sprinting,  Maybe grant the user the ability to transform into a werewolf?  Other things like slavetats and world interaction effects. Uncontrollable barking/whimpering/howling?  during certain circumstances.

23 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

那狗呢?:)

我的投票:马->小马戏

This is an excellent proposal, and you and I are thinking of going together.

In addition, I am very excited to see you still working

As stated in the previous comment.

I'm really looking forward to the process of going from being a human to being almost like a dog.But it also retains some features.

For example, it will become crawling on all fours, multiple pairs of breasts, pregnancy plot and so on

I look forward to your update Being a Cow .