Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

Ive tried intalling the mod 3 times and it doenst work :( could someone write a step by step instillation please? 

First you need the latest Sex Addicts Mod "obvious" Unintsall any Previous versions First.

Next you need too Download FNIS Tool >>>http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811

You will also need SKSE>>>>>>http://skse.silverlock.org/<<<<<.

1, Now you have all three Vital parts! Install SEX Addicts Using NMM This will allow you to Uninstall  when there's any future updates

2,Install FNIS also using "NMM"

3, And lastly install SKSE  Install this Manually It does NOT go into the DATA Folder. It goes into the Skyrim Directory!!! their's an EXE file "skse_loader.exe" Create a shortcut to your desktop & Always Run the game from that, when using this Mod.

4, You will find a Folder named Tools in the DATA folder Named GenerateFNIS_for_Users, Open then run the "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe". also a good idea to create a shortcut!!! "Some people like Run this tool Before installing Sex addicts & Run it again After intalation?" 

5, That it, Now you should be good to go!

Amazing job! I actually uninstalled Skyrim and started with a fresh install just to try this mod (beacause my old install had several different mods and lots of other junk and wanted a clean install.

A few things....

1) I'm going to ask quesions maybe somebody else has asked...but honeslty..this thread is soooo long now..reading it all isn't practical. I just can't do it...maybe start a FAQs for frequently asked questions? My 2 cents

2) Once I turn on a strapon or futa...its always there...even with female-male sex with the male having sex with my female character. a few examples....a) two npcs started having sex...female and male. The male was in the male roll f***ing the female...but she still had a strapon on. B) I intiated sex with a male via conversations...even though he was F****ing my female toon, I still had a strapon on. I thought this was only suppose to be on when the female is in the male role?

3) My impression from first read through, was alot of animations from mods I like and use are in here...but I didn't see Oral and F/F animations...are they in here?

4) when going into the final sex stage...strapons and futa dispapears until its mostly done then reappears.

Again, amazing job. I love how flushed out the menus and options are. Top notch and a huge service to this community.

Just a note.

The command ClearInvalidRegistrations , by my knowledge, should work ONLY on SKSE addon saves (of course, you must have SKSE installed) and it should do nothing on normal skyrim's saves. I tried several times on different saves but the difference in size is always less than 10 Kb (Kylobytes), about the size of the related skse.ess file.

Am I wrong?

Hey guys, I would like to first thank you for this mod. I haven't tested it out yet, but it's enlightening to know that sex mods are indeed being worked on for Skyrim. I was worried that it was going to take a long time or probably not ever going to happen ever since we lost contact with SHY Uploader and some key Japanese and/or foreign developers within the modding community.

Anyway, so far based on the OP notes everything looks good except for one thing that startled me: 

Requirements

SKYUI (Not required yet but may be soon)

I understand the benefits of having SkyUI, but personally I'm not a fan of it due to various reasons. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone with this opinion, but perhaps I'm just the vocal minority speaking on behalf of the silent majority. With that said, if there are plans to make this mod compatible with SkyUI in the future, please provide an option for those players (such as myself) who prefer to use the mod without it. Of course, you are the author of the mod so you have every right to proceed however you best see fit, but I'm sure many of us would really appreciate if we still have the option to use the mod without SkyUI. XD

Hey guys, I would like to first thank you for this mod. I haven't tested it out yet, but it's enlightening to know that sex mods are indeed being worked on for Skyrim. I was worried that it was going to take a long time or probably not ever going to happen ever since we lost contact with SHY Uploader and some key Japanese and/or foreign developers within the modding community.

Anyway, so far based on the OP notes everything looks good except for one thing that startled me: 

Requirements

SKYUI (Not required yet but may be soon)

I understand the benefits of having SkyUI, but personally I'm not a fan of it due to various reasons. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone with this opinion, but perhaps I'm just the vocal minority speaking on behalf of the silent majority. With that said, if there are plans to make this mod compatible with SkyUI in the future, please provide an option for those players (such as myself) who prefer to use the mod without it. Of course, you are the author of the mod so you have every right to proceed however you best see fit, but I'm sure many of us would really appreciate if we still have the option to use the mod without SkyUI. XD

you can always try this:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29440

if skyui its implemented in teh future, im sure it will only need MCM wich that mod includes.

Hey Waxen, a lurker and longtime skyrim user here.

I'd never bother the forum users with my problems, since I adore all your work and don't want to burden you by stalling your updates, but I have the ol' "PC and NPC's are frozen during the SexAddicts animation" problem.  

--I've reinstalled the mod countless times, with both the most recent (1.37) and older (1.2) versions.
--I've attempted a trial run by removing all other plugins (there are a LOT) other than skyrim and the sexaddicts esp. 
--I've ensured that SKSE is installed properly in my skyrim folder with the proper scripts in my data folder, and twice reinstalled the latest version of SKSE (1.6.9).
--I've updated to the latest FNIS version (3.5), and use the GenerateFNIS tool every time I install/uninstall animations, as per instructions, using the Gender Specific Animations patch and XP32 skeleton patch, with no warnings.
--I'm using a clean save (or as "clean" as I can make), through the guide you've provided via "clearinvalidregistrations" console command, and the skyrim save cleaner on nexus, and have attempted to try the mod through a brand new game w/o any mods installed other than sexaddicts.
--I've attempted to use both the SA rape spells and the "wanna hook up" option without success, and on different NPCs; my log most recently shows an error with mod 80----- in my load order, which is Interesting NPCs, but I don't think that's the problem. 

I'm almost positive the problem is not a mod conflict, SKSE or FNIS, due to the aforementioned steps.  Additionally, I'm further convinced it's not SKSE or FNIS because I'm utilizing other mods (i.e. SKYUI, FNIS Eros/Idles, Sexis, etc) which require the two, and all of my mods (and animations) appear to be working correctly.

I'm well aware this is a common occurrence and that's why I've tried my best to attempt the solutions described in this thread and others, but to no avail.
I'll attach my papyrus log.  If you have some free time, could you suggest some solutions or check to see if I've missed anything?  Again, sorry for bothering you and for the long, detailed message.  Love the work you and the other modders are doing, and I really appreciate your help!  Thanks. 

I'm not a papyrus log expert, but there seems to be a lot of "missing scripts" in that log.  From your rdescription, it looks like you have everything you should have.  2 things:

1)  I don't see anything stating what the specific issue is that you are seeing.  Are you getting a ctd when inititating sex?  Do the involved parties just stand there with no action?  Does the PC begin action but the NPC walks away?  Specific issue description helps.

2)  Silly question, but are you lauching the game through SKSE, or through the normal Steam/SkyrimLauncher.exe?  If you are not lauching through the SKSE_Loader.exe, that could be a source of issues.

Thanks SRayes for the reply.

1.) Sorry, should have been more specific.  No, I don't get a CTD, but the animations do not start.  The PC and NPC just stand there, as if the animations SHOULD start (though the sounds do work, and pressing H constantly eventually completes the action).  I, as the PC, can move around and utilize regular key commands and console commands while attempting the animations, though the NPC is 'attached' to me with about two game feet of distance.

2.) Yeah, I figured y'all would ask that, and I was actually going to edit my post when I got home.  I am launching through SKSE_loader that is in my skyrim folder; I'm pretty sure SKSE works, since, as I said before, other mods which use SKSE are working properly, except for SexAddicts.  :/ 

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Amazing job! I actually uninstalled Skyrim and started with a fresh install just to try this mod (beacause my old install had several different mods and lots of other junk and wanted a clean install.

A few things....

1) I'm going to ask quesions maybe somebody else has asked...but honeslty..this thread is soooo long now..reading it all isn't practical. I just can't do it...maybe start a FAQs for frequently asked questions? My 2 cents

2) Once I turn on a strapon or futa...its always there...even with female-male sex with the male having sex with my female character. a few examples....a) two npcs started having sex...female and male. The male was in the male roll f***ing the female...but she still had a strapon on. B) I intiated sex with a male via conversations...even though he was F****ing my female toon, I still had a strapon on. I thought this was only suppose to be on when the female is in the male role?

3) My impression from first read through, was alot of animations from mods I like and use are in here...but I didn't see Oral and F/F animations...are they in here?

4) when going into the final sex stage...strapons and futa dispapears until its mostly done then reappears.

Again, amazing job. I love how flushed out the menus and options are. Top notch and a huge service to this community.

So for #2...After reading some posts..I think I figured part of it.  When I talk to a guy, and initiate sex via conversations...it will put the strapon on. Even though the position is correct (male is fucking female) it treats it like I was the agressor, so puts the strapon on. Any plan to fix this?

I think when a woman tries to "rape" a man...(NPC to NPC) this same thing is happening..it will put the strapon on, even though it gets the position correct.

Any plan to fix this? I assume based on a few posts I've seen, its happening to other people.

I would still love a response for items 2-4 if the creator/others have tims.

so what exactly is it that you dont like about SkyUI?

besides some of the people who worked on it maybe..

EDIT: Had a lengthy response originally so I shortened it up to a TL;DR version. Also note that the following opinions expressed are based on an older version of SkyUI, so I'm not sure how much has changed since then.

I've got nothing against the developers and I do appreciate their efforts, but to put it blatantly SkyUI just feels convoluted for me. The text appears small (even when enlarged) and it doesn't help that everything gets crammed onto the screen. It actually looks overwhelming on my 60 inch TV where I play Skyrim sometimes. And while I'm glad SkyUI supports gamepads, it actually feels a bit awkward. Last but not least, I'm not a fan of the icons nor the overall dependence on the icons. Not also sure why the red text for stolen items was replaced with a small hand instead.

you can always try this:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29440

if skyui its implemented in teh future, im sure it will only need MCM wich that mod includes.

Thanks. I may try this out if I muster up the motivation to install SkyUI. Why don't the SkyUI developers just release a MCM-only version of their mod? If there's one thing I like (and find very useful) about SkyUI, it's the MCM feature. Everything else about the mod feels like bloat to me.

Don't understand why everyone isn't using skyui already. If you don't like the formatting you can just install that addon linked a few posts earlier to revert the inventory stuff.

Again, I tried SkyUI a while back, uninstalled it soon after, and haven't looked back since. So I never knew there were add-ons released afterwards. As for your comment regarding not understanding "why everyone isn't using SkyUI already", it's similar to asking others "why would you play Skyrim with a gamepad as opposed to a keyboard and mouse". The answer is simple: it's a matter of taste. I don't like the look of SkyUI and I prefer to play Skyrim with a controller due to its gameplay mechanics. From a personal standpoint, I never felt like I needed SkyUI before and after installing it. I only got it out of curiosity, but I soon realized that it just made things appear more daunting. I'm satisfied with the way vanilla Skyrim's UI is at the moment.

Noticed that if you have Male set to rape female but female set to rape either female or non, males attempts to rape females fail. I don't know if it's intended or not. I thought it could be helpful to point it out.

Would be nice to have males being able to rape female without the possibility of the other way around.

And thanks for a good mod. :)

Awesome mod WaxenFigure, however, it still needs one more thing.

Unlike Animated Prostitution this one doesn't have the moaning sounds lip synced during the sex animations.

Are you already planning to do this? If not, may I suggest you add this feature in the future?

Thanks!

the hand is original to vanilla game for oblivion and skyrim...

the icons can be changed easily with other mods like darkUI (forget the full name) with many options... the size of the screen is dictated by the exit menu size i think.

the addition of the MCM is mostly the only reason to use the mod.

also, if there is another mod that allows MCM then i would gladly check that out.

dont know of any that actually work though.

edit:

hope the sex addict mod is still moving forward.

Hey Waxen, a lurker and longtime skyrim user here.

I'd never bother the forum users with my problems, since I adore all your work and don't want to burden you by stalling your updates, but I have the ol' "PC and NPC's are frozen during the SexAddicts animation" problem.  

--I've reinstalled the mod countless times, with both the most recent (1.37) and older (1.2) versions.
--I've attempted a trial run by removing all other plugins (there are a LOT) other than skyrim and the sexaddicts esp. 
--I've ensured that SKSE is installed properly in my skyrim folder with the proper scripts in my data folder, and twice reinstalled the latest version of SKSE (1.6.9).
--I've updated to the latest FNIS version (3.5), and use the GenerateFNIS tool every time I install/uninstall animations, as per instructions, using the Gender Specific Animations patch and XP32 skeleton patch, with no warnings.
--I'm using a clean save (or as "clean" as I can make), through the guide you've provided via "clearinvalidregistrations" console command, and the skyrim save cleaner on nexus, and have attempted to try the mod through a brand new game w/o any mods installed other than sexaddicts.
--I've attempted to use both the SA rape spells and the "wanna hook up" option without success, and on different NPCs; my log most recently shows an error with mod 80----- in my load order, which is Interesting NPCs, but I don't think that's the problem. 

I'm almost positive the problem is not a mod conflict, SKSE or FNIS, due to the aforementioned steps.  Additionally, I'm further convinced it's not SKSE or FNIS because I'm utilizing other mods (i.e. SKYUI, FNIS Eros/Idles, Sexis, etc) which require the two, and all of my mods (and animations) appear to be working correctly.

I'm well aware this is a common occurrence and that's why I've tried my best to attempt the solutions described in this thread and others, but to no avail.
I'll attach my papyrus log.  If you have some free time, could you suggest some solutions or check to see if I've missed anything?  Again, sorry for bothering you and for the long, detailed message.  Love the work you and the other modders are doing, and I really appreciate your help!  Thanks. 

I'm not a papyrus log expert, but there seems to be a lot of "missing scripts" in that log.  From your rdescription, it looks like you have everything you should have.  2 things:

1)  I don't see anything stating what the specific issue is that you are seeing.  Are you getting a ctd when inititating sex?  Do the involved parties just stand there with no action?  Does the PC begin action but the NPC walks away?  Specific issue description helps.

2)  Silly question, but are you lauching the game through SKSE, or through the normal Steam/SkyrimLauncher.exe?  If you are not lauching through the SKSE_Loader.exe, that could be a source of issues.

Thanks SRayes for the reply.

1.) Sorry, should have been more specific.  No, I don't get a CTD, but the animations do not start.  The PC and NPC just stand there, as if the animations SHOULD start (though the sounds do work, and pressing H constantly eventually completes the action).  I, as the PC, can move around and utilize regular key commands and console commands while attempting the animations, though the NPC is 'attached' to me with about two game feet of distance.

2.) Yeah, I figured y'all would ask that, and I was actually going to edit my post when I got home.  I am launching through SKSE_loader that is in my skyrim folder; I'm pretty sure SKSE works, since, as I said before, other mods which use SKSE are working properly, except for SexAddicts.  :/ 

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Discovered my problem after about four hours of troubleshooting (and pulling my hair out).  For some reason, my saves were all corrupted but still working, and apparently my forcing multiple installations and reinstallations of multiple Breezehome mods over the Painslut one caused the SexAddicts mod to cease animating properly.  The reason I know this is because all I had to do was load any save before I started to install Breezehome mods and the animations worked correctly again.  

Simple, but unfortunately, I'm losing a bunch of saved games and my latest save (in which SexAddicts works) is within the Breezehome basement, so it crashes every time I try to exit the cell (due to my failed Breezehome mod installations)...here's hoping the save cleaner on Nexus can help me.  :/  I have no idea why I have this problem, and I'm assuming I did something silly during the process to disrupt the SexAddicts scripts, but I'm glad it's resolved.

I sorta expected more help, but I know everyone has their own lives and I'd much rather Waxen update this mod anyway than waste his time on my issue.  Thanks anyway.  Just posting so other users/lurkers with the same problem might want to meander through this wasteland of verbiage to follow my footsteps and possibly solve this one, or another related problem (like CTDs, freezes, or animation failures).  :)

Other than the aforementioned steps/preventative measures I took in my previous post, here were some other steps I tried (which didn't work for me but might work for others):

1.) Reinstalling associated programs, such as FNIS, SKSE, and SexAddicts, while following step-by-step instructions specifically (i.e. Animated Prostitution's FNIS process is a bit more detailed than I thought), and ensuring each one was the most recent version.

2.) Downgrading to earlier versions of said programs.

3.) Waiting 36 hours of game time and concurrently testing anims.

4.) Ensuring the FNIS Generator was in the correct location in my data folder.

5.) Updating Steam and hitting 'verify local game cache' to make sure I didn't clean a master using TES5Edit incorrectly.  Oh, and using TES5Edit's 'Merge patches' might help too.

6.) Ensuring my skeletons and custom bodies matched (I use XP32's skeleton, which is IMO the safest one for animations), and had no warnings/clicked patches in the FNIS generator.

7.) Unchecking all other mods in NMM except SexAddicts to prevent mod conflicts, and switching around load orders (it's already made irrelevant in the OP, but I'm just covering bases).

8.) Of course, my problem was resolved by loading an earlier save, so that might help.

9.) Checking this forum, or Nexus' forum, or the FAQs of the mod creators, and asking for help.

(Y'all are probably smarter than me and would never have this problem, but I'm proud to be overly redundant, post a lengthy monologue here, and face the ridicule of the more experienced community in order to possibly help a single neophyte user like me).  I apologize to the former, and hope the latter finds at least some sort of assistance here.  :)  Thanks Waxen for the great mod.

the hand is original to vanilla game for oblivion and skyrim...

the icons can be changed easily with other mods like darkUI (forget the full name) with many options... the size of the screen is dictated by the exit menu size i think.

the addition of the MCM is mostly the only reason to use the mod.

also, if there is another mod that allows MCM then i would gladly check that out.

dont know of any that actually work though.

edit:

hope the sex addict mod is still moving forward.

It's been a while since I've played Oblivion so I honestly don't remember the red hand used to identify stolen items. Then again, I never played a thief character there so I really wouldn't know...

Agreed, the MCM is probably the only reason why I would use SkyUI, so it would be nice for the SkyUI team to officially release an MCM-only version of their mod, which could eliminate the extra steps required for SkyUI-Away, or that mod entirely.

BACK ON TOPIC:

Yes, I totally agree that the Sex Addict Mod should move forward. I never meant to sound like I'm telling the team how to do things or for them to stop altogether. I was only suggesting that they could better accommodate more players in the future if their mod doesn't require a dependence on other mods, such as SkyUI. But in the end they're the developers so only they can make the final call. I'll still support them (as with any modder who's contributed here at LL and even on Nexus) regardless of their decisions only because it's thanks to people like them that we get to enjoy some of the more interesting and "forbidden" things that we normally would not be able to. On that note, I'll try to refrain from derailing this thread any further with my concerns regarding SkyUI. It was never my intention to do so.

:)

Hey there all.

I've recently been getting  constant DLC's when SA is enabled only. Here's my current load order:

[spoiler=Load order]GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SkyMoMod.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SkyUI.esp
ApachiiHairStyles.esp
ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp
XRCO.esp
HearthFiresEnhanced.esp
BertsHearthfireDairyGoodsUpgrade.esp
ShezriesHFKitchenHel.esp
IC-HearthfireEmittanceEnhancement_White.esp
IC-HearthfireEmittanceEnhancement_Blue.esp
Ekkii Spouse Life.esp
lakeview_merchant.esp
unofficial skyrim patch.esp
unofficial dawnguard patch.esp
unofficial hearthfire patch.esp
unofficial dragonborn patch.esp
jbs_upgrade.esp
SkyMoMod_lists.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Mart's Savegame DeBloatifier.esp
Ebony Mage Armor.esp
Jojjos Warglaives.esp
morrowind weapons dwemer.esp
morrowind weapons daedric.esp
samuraiarmor.esp
Silverlight Armor.esp
bladesfactionfix.esp
dragonpriestmaskquestmarkers.esp
_pocketempirebuilder.esp
ingots.esp
Superjump_2x.esp
ToL_SKSE_by_Brevi.esp
ToL_MCM.esp
BloodmoonRising.esp
Ancient Spells.esp
ASX_Spells.esp
lockpicksweetspot.esp
katanas + smithing.esp
morrowindarmor.esp
Replace_Dragonscale_with_Nightingale.esp
skyforgeweaponsandarmour.esp
erbosdragonbornchitinandbonemoldweapons.esp
BeautifulAela.esp
AllureWorksOnBothSexes.esp
blueglasst.esp
mxbluehorse.esp
Better shout time.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
1nivWICCloaksNoGuards.esp
wrath of nature.esp
lpweightlessingredients.esp
WayOfTheMonk.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
SexAddict.esp

If anyone can help me with this i would be grateful. I don't get Crashes to Desktop when SA is NOT enabled at all.

Everything has been working wonderfully for me, until just recently... As funny as this bug sounds, it gets old when trying to get things started. Whenever a guard decides to randomly rape someone, it gets counted as an attack...and if it's me or a follower getting pounded, I'll gain a bounty in said town and the other guards will start wailing on them.... I have no idea why this is suddenly an issue, as it was just fine when I first started using the mod. I didn't look if anyone else has had this problem as the thread has 60+ pages now..so yeah, that's what's happening :(

Has to be some other mod interfering there somehow.  What mods do you have that modify the guards?

There should be no mods that alter any of the NPCs actual behavior, only the Cloaks of Skyrim mod actually gives them anything.. but after playing around with more, during a combat rape scene against bandits..THEY began calling out fr help during sex, while raping ME. The same goes for any NPCs.. even when I'm not leading, like once with Ulfberth, the screen would occasionally get that slight fuzzy effect like when you're hit, and my character would react with a grunt as if she was getting hit. What's most puzzling is that this mod worked without issue quite a few times, but that recent time I turned it back on in the Data Files menu on Skyrim (I close out after and reopen Skyrim with the SKSE loader afterwards to play with the mod on.) it suddenly began happening, and I don't remember adding any mods between then aside from some magic tomes. Now that I think of it, when random rape is on, and the NPC goes into the sneaking animation to find their "prey" they now thrust their hand forward before the sex actually happens, before they just snuck up and it began. I don't know if the actual "Rape Spell" is registering as them using magic on the other and thus seeing it as an attack on them or what, but that's all I have. I' keep looking at what I might have added, but FNIS finds no conflict issues with any of the mods..so I dunno, haha

It's been a while since I've played Oblivion so I honestly don't remember the red hand used to identify stolen items. Then again, I never played a thief character there so I really wouldn't know...

Agreed, the MCM is probably the only reason why I would use SkyUI, so it would be nice for the SkyUI team to officially release an MCM-only version of their mod, which could eliminate the extra steps required for SkyUI-Away, or that mod entirely.

BACK ON TOPIC:

Yes, I totally agree that the Sex Addict Mod should move forward. I never meant to sound like I'm telling the team how to do things or for them to stop altogether. I was only suggesting that they could better accommodate more players in the future if their mod doesn't require a dependence on other mods, such as SkyUI. But in the end they're the developers so only they can make the final call. I'll still support them (as with any modder who's contributed here at LL and even on Nexus) regardless of their decisions only because it's thanks to people like them that we get to enjoy some of the more interesting and "forbidden" things that we normally would not be able to. On that note, I'll try to refrain from derailing this thread any further with my concerns regarding SkyUI. It was never my intention to do so.

:)

SkyUI is going to happen to this mod simply because it already has a problem for people working in a 4:3 screen size with the vanilla option screens exceeding the bounds of the screen and becoming unusable. The MCM stuff not only fixes that defect it allows more and better choice options, sliders etc that were not put into the CK because Bethesda didn't need them for their stuff.

Since you can keep the vanilla menus and still have MCM I can't see why it should matter that much to anyone who prefers the standard menus.

When it's going to happen is up in the air since I don't yet know how much work setting up the MCM stuff will take.

hello

Here is my problem: when I made ​​a sex action with the npc character are far from great for the whole installation.

I just mode is recommended instaled nothing more

if anyone has a solution

Please try to rephrase that, the details of whatever problem you are experiencing got lost somewhere.

Hey there all.

I've recently been getting  constant DLC's when SA is enabled only.

If anyone can help me with this i would be grateful. I don't get Crashes to Desktop when SA is NOT enabled at all.

Follow the instructions in the first post to enable Papyrus logging, create a log of the game up to a crash, zip the log and post it. Also note what you were doing in the game at the moment it crashed.

I'll examine the log an hopefully will get a hint from it that will help.