Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

Considering first that this is a great work, I've to say something about your statement in the OP that "for now, 1.3 version work well.".

OK, that's almost right but I've still some issues:

1. The "B" key does nothing. To end a sex scene I need to press the "H" key several times.

The "B" key works in the 1.3 version of the mod for me. Unless it's still running the older version of the script from before it was fixed the "B" key should work fine. The problem with the "B" key originally was that the player would end but the other actor would be stuck playing the animation. A papyrus log should indicate if it's using a version of the script it loaded into a save game but it still should work to some degree.

2. The "Standing" animation has still a wrong stages' sequence (I think that stage 3 should be the first, and the first should be the final one).

I left them in the order they were provided but I'll watch through the stages a few times see if it would look better the other way 'round.

3. There is still something wrong with the latest animations because changing them with the "Y" key (or "shift+Y") makes the Offender to stay on the previous one until I press the "H" key. This happens often when it's the "standing" one to be choosen for first (random by engine) but it happens also sometimes in other situations

This is also something I'm not seeing. When I run it both actors change position together. What you're seeing is troubling.

4. Playing a female character and starting the action by dialogue (action by will and NOT raped) makes the cum to NOT appear on my body. The cum appears on me only when raped. (BTW, the "cum dripping effect" is still wrong on the back. It raises instaed to go down).

Some of this has been reported by others, it's on my list of things to fix. The cum dripping up though is new, I honestly haven't spent any time actually watching it run but I will check on this too.

5. If in the config I set female as bi-sex and give them strapon or futa, when they (or me) start the action as "offender" on a MALE, they and me wear the tool anyhow, even if me and females have the "right" defensive position. This happens for NPCs in rape actions and for me (of course) only into "by will" actions.

I have a fix for that ready for 1.4 release.

6. On a new load game, even if I'm a female, I start the very first action always as "offender". Need to use the "G" key. After that, and for all the next game session, everything goes well.

The player's last position is remembered for the next act but on a new start the position has to begin with some setting.

7. There is still incongruences about the "random rape" percentage. Even in "seldom" they fuck all around like crazy. I always need to set it manually by console. After a lot of attempts, I found out that "set _SA_RQpercentage to 0.8" seems to be the more stable and realistic setting.

On slower computers (like mine) that setting doesn't cause too frequent action but on better systems it's apparent that it's too much. I'm hoping to get a better way of setting the value than just a few fixed options when I add the SkyUI Mod configuration stuff though that will be version 1.5 or later.

That's all. I only wish to say that the new sound system introduced by Jackbite (expecially the latest one with "moans" only) feels very well.

I want to thank you for taking the time to make a list like this, your input on several occasions has been valuable. I am very worried though about why you would be seeing the problems #1 and #3 in your list because those shouldn't be happening at all.

having quest errors missions completed.   yet journal says there not completed. even after i get the update it was completed. random  game crashing and freezes. some npc related quests refuse to even launch like wolfskull cave  one from blue palace. npc doesn't go to queen to  begin dialog. ive had to console command a few quests to  get them started and some to complete. couldnt even start dragonborn dlc as cut scene  wouldnt start  screen would load in and just stay black  and game would lock up. was told  on fnis site it was due to animation mods  conflicting with skyrim. i shut down  sa mod and everything seems to be working again. have latest fnis update,  all dlc's,  skyrim running thru steam auto updated. odd  thing tho is when checking  game integrity on steam  it keeps coming back to a  file missing then reaquiring file. but as soon as  its done if  i re run same test i get same results like it refuses to hold onto said file.  but i have no way of  finding out what file is missing.

Most of the problems you describe can't possibly be caused by my mod. There simply isn't anything in it to cause it to make completely unrelated quests that are not referenced anywhere in the mod to stop working and there's nothing in the CK at all which would allow files to be removed.

I don't doubt you that you are having problems but this mod can't possibly be the source of all that, it doesn't mean I won't try to help figure out why.

Check the first post for the instructions on creating a papyrus log and post the results. That's the best bet for figuring out what's going on with your game.

it wont let me copy and paste the damn thing   i can paste it in an email but not  here for some stupid reason

i already  have a pap log running for skyrim  but website refuses to let me paste  the info into here

Upload it as a file, it's too big to contain in a message.

ok it says i am not permitted to upload this  kind of file

it wont let me copy and paste the damn thing   i can paste it in an email but not  here for some stupid reason

i already  have a pap log running for skyrim  but website refuses to let me paste  the info into here

Zip it. It'll upload and download a lot faster that way anyway.

Papyrus.0.7z

Zip it. It'll upload and download a lot faster that way anyway.

here ya go

after reading it myself and all the errors and warnings i have no idea what is for what mind you.  im surprised  skyrim  is running at all lol

I see references to missing scripts for the Minilovers Sound Mod. Missing scripts for the Animated Prostitution Mod. Missing scripts for the Minilovers Alternative mod or one of the old Minilovers Extended mod versions or it could be from the Minilovers with Rape Damage or Minilovers Pregnancy mods. You are also missing scripts from the SexAddict mod which means it's either partially installed or partially uninstalled.

I don't know what mod uses the SMSMQ05Script but it's a regular feature of the log which means it's likely got an uncancelled RegisterForUpdate call going that causes it to crash with an annoying regularity.

I also see some of the crap from the offical Bethesda offerings (Hearthfire and Dawnguard) where their bugs are also showing.

Best bet? Start a new game with a new character.

It may still be possible to clean this game up to some degree though. I would remove all of the mods listed above if you have them installed (not Hearthfire or Dawnguard) and create a save with them all missing. Then reload each of them one by one and as each is loaded find out what quests each of those mods support and then using the console stop all of those quests and save. Remove that mod, start the game again and save it and exit again. Check the papyrus log to ensure that stopping those quests got rid of the references in the papyrus log to the scripts for those quests and then go on to the next mod.

Hopefully by stopping the quests the scripts etc for those quests will be stopped and unloaded from the save game (where they still exist right now even if the mod they are from has been removed).

Likely you'll never get rid of all the errors but you might be able to reduce them to a tolerable level.

Once done you can try reinstalling the mods you'd like but I recommend that you always stop all the quests for a mod before you uninstall one in the future.

Edited by WaxenFigure

after reading it myself and all the errors and warnings i have no idea what is for what mind you.  im surprised  skyrim  is running at all lol

I see references to missing scripts for the Minilovers Sound Mod. Missing scripts for the Animated Prostitution Mod. Missing scripts for the Minilovers Alternative mod or one of the old Minilovers Extended mod versions or it could be from the Minilovers with Rape Damage or Minilovers Pregnancy mods. You are also missing scripts from the SexAddict mod which means it's either partially installed or partially uninstalled.

I don't know what mod uses the SMSMQ05Script but it's a regular feature of the log which means it's likely got an uncancelled RegisterForUpdate call going that causes it to crash with an annoying regularity.

I also see some of the crap from the offical Bethesda offerings (Hearthfire and Dawnguard) where their bugs are also showing.

Best bet? Start a new game with a new character.

It may still be possible to clean this game up to some degree though. I would remove all of the mods listed above if you have them installed (not Hearthfire or Dawnguard) and create a save with them all missing. Then reload each of them one by one and as each is loaded find out what quests each of those mods support and then using the console stop all of those quests and save. Remove that mod, start the game again and save it and exit again. Check the papyrus log to ensure that stopping those quests got rid of the references in the papyrus log to the scripts for those quests and then go on to the next mod.

Hopefully by stopping the quests the scripts etc for those quests will be stopped and unloaded from the save game (where they still exist right now even if the mod they are from has been removed).

Likely you'll never get rid of all the errors but you might be able to reduce them to a tolerable level.

Once done you can try reinstalling the mods you'd like but I recommend that you always stop all the quests for a mod before you uninstall one in the future.

smsmq is the sexy maids of skyrim mod its from the creator of  sexy maids of chorrol and is a long story mod  he is  doing  it comes in parts as he is  developing it so far theres 3 parts  of the story  its a huge mod add's  about 100 plus npc's  new area's dungeons brothels  clothing  the works. the partials are  probably be cause i have the mods shut of in nmm yet still have them installed  didn't remove them wasent sure if sex adicts was stable  due to its alpha  status so i left minilovers installed. tried a new game still have mad errors so i completly removed skyrim  from pc  along with all mods  and folders to start fresh.

@WaxenFigure

I did a full uninstall (cleaned) and a full reinstall of the 1.3 version.

Now, the "B" key works.

Other issues reported already in place, however. Note that the #3 is not always but randomly sometimes (I don't know why. Maybe my computer, it too a bit slow, can't afford quick animation changes).

should i install the 1.3 or wait til you patch it  this  week?

It won't be patched this week or next because I'll be offline next week.

can i make a request? your mod is great covers all the basic positions  but can we get an oral position i dont know why but for some reason so far all the skyrim  sex mods seem to lack a decent oral position

I have a question. Im new to this mod, but Im having trouble adjusting the position of my character. When the rape scene starts with the use of the spell the victim is like 4 feet away. The animations work fine but I cant get them closer. I tried using x and ctrl x and got it all the way to x=280 with no visible change in position. Random rape scenes happen correctly however. Am I doing something wrong what should I get x to be so that they could be aligned better. Thanks

Edit: Reinstalled it and it seems to be working fine now. Thank you for the mod.

I've been working on a few voice packs over the last few weeks and a few of them are good to go with a little tweeking. Honestly they may be crap but you guys can try them for yourselves and decide. I'm not sure how I'm going to package them because the sound folders of the mod are getting crowded. I might just upload them as a fs file and each user can put them wherever they want. I myself have a mix of soundpacks now thanks to the other modders. Awesome work guys

Does the community as a whole have a preference as to what download service I should use?

I've been working on a few voice packs over the last few weeks and a few of them are good to go with a little tweeking. Honestly they may be crap but you guys can try them for yourselves and decide. I'm not sure how I'm going to package them because the sound folders of the mod are getting crowded. I might just upload them as a fs file and each user can put them wherever they want. I myself have a mix of soundpacks now thanks to the other modders. Awesome work guys

Does the community as a whole have a preference as to what download service I should use?

If it's under 30 megs you can attach directly to the forum post. Should be plenty. Or you can use mediafire.

Don't use any of those crap uploaders like rapidgator.

My mod has 7 full folders of high quality wav files and only came in at 27 MB with compressed with 7zip.

Use 7z for best compression.

Don't worry too much about quality, if you don't post and get criticism then you won't know what you need to do to improve.

i did the set the random rape function which i did like it but the problem is that if i "exit the area" while they are still doing it, the next time i go there they not doing it but keep "screening".... and its getting annoying.....
now i cannot play the game without earphone or i wont know that if i enter an area i may hear "sound"...
is there any way to fix this? or fix?