Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

Hi, The combat rape is not triggering for me. I messed around with everthing but it does not work. I also have the sexis mod and the ap mod installed. everything works except for combat rape.

Not triggering how?  Combat rape is performed on or by your followers when health goes below the threshold percentage (30% by default) but you have to set the Followers Involved switch if you want your followers to be rapeable and you ALSO have to set the Player Involved switch if you want the player to be rapeable.  The player will not automatically rape someone who goes below the threshold.

Hi, The combat rape is not triggering for me. I messed around with everthing but it does not work. I also have the sexis mod and the ap mod installed. everything works except for combat rape.

with these 3 mods installed just uncheck defeated from SexiS then start your game. it is the defeated part of both these mods that are conflicting with each other. at least that is what i did and worked for me. AP won't work with Sanquines debauchery if your using that one too.

Do I have to do a clean save?

Shouldn't have to for that situation.

Not triggering how?  Combat rape is performed on or by your followers when health goes below the threshold percentage (30% by default) but you have to set the Followers Involved switch if you want your followers to be rapeable and you ALSO have to set the Player Involved switch if you want the player to be rapeable.  The player will not automatically rape someone who goes below the threshold.

ahh I see lol. i didnt know that the player cant automatically rape some1

I think I posted a patch a few pages back that you could apply if you'd like the player to auto-rape.

I think I posted a patch a few pages back that you could apply if you'd like the player to auto-rape.

I haven't seen any patch and just checked back about 10 pages.

ill check that out, thanks

Edit* are you referring to post # 1059? lol. no idea how to do that stuff.

well maybe I can request this feature. I was thinking along the lines of oblivion. where you cant just press a button and initiate the rape. you have to wait for em to stagger. Something like that.

Anyways great work on the mod its awsome.

Edit* are you referring to post # 1059? lol. no idea how to do that stuff.

well maybe I can request this feature. I was thinking along the lines of oblivion. where you cant just press a button and initiate the rape. you have to wait for em to stagger. Something like that.

Anyways great work on the mod its awsome.

Yes, that was the post. It's one of a multitude of possible changes and frankly because there are so many possibilities there's no chance they will all get implemented. Those that are more often requested though get a higher chance and I see at least three requests for this now.

Hey all, I'm new to this mod
But so far its ok :)

Ran into a little problem with the random rape setting, all the NPC where just stalking other people and never having sex
Turns out that was caused by the Advanced Kill Moves mod (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10291/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D10291)
After disabling that one the random rape did function as it should

I also noticed that when a woman rapes a man she will equip a stapon, even though she will assume the female role, it just looks weird , guy pounding away at the strap-on
This I got around by setting it to straight sex only for men and female

And I would also like to see that when the player rapes some one it will automaticly end, because I usually play Skyrim with a Xbox360 Controller for windows on my couch and on the tv screen, no where near my keyboard to make it stop (yes, I am extremely lazy)
Or does anybody know a way around this?

Hey all, I'm new to this mod

But so far its ok :)

Ran into a little problem with the random rape setting, all the NPC where just stalking other people and never having sex

Turns out that was caused by the Advanced Kill Moves mod (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10291/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D10291)

After disabling that one the random rape did function as it should

I also noticed that when a woman rapes a man she will equip a stapon, even though she will assume the female role, it just looks weird , guy pounding away at the strap-on

This I got around by setting it to straight sex only for men and female

And I would also like to see that when the player rapes some one it will automaticly end, because I usually play Skyrim with a Xbox360 Controller for windows on my couch and on the tv screen, no where near my keyboard to make it stop (yes, I am extremely lazy)

Or does anybody know a way around this?

I use the controller like you, but I also have a keyboard available for use.  Two actually.  One is a full-size Logitech wireless KB for general use (thing is huge but works nicely), but I also have a mini usb KB with a builtin touch pad that I use while playing games like Skyrim and FONV.  And when I say mini, I'm talking about the size of a medium size remote control.  But it is a fully functioning KB.  Range is about 6-8 ft so I'm just at the limit.  It works really well for use in games like this (as a supplement to the controller, not a primary control) and is small enough to not be in the way (sits on the arm of the chair til I need it).  I found it for about $40 (US) at a local discount supply place.  If I can get a picture of it, I'll put it up.  Now if only M$ would release a driver for the chatpad so it could be used wirelessly with the controller on a PC...  (I know there is a 3rd party driver for use with the wired controller, but it still seems a bit iffy and also required additional software installed - at least it did when I looked at it several months ago).

My combat rape doesn't work.

When being defeated, both actors are standing still and looking to each other.

Btw, I've used SexiS before, deactivated it, ran FNIS, made a cleansave, installed your mod, ran FNIS again.

Didn't find anything useful in the logs yet (cause some other mods were spamming).

Papyrus.0.rar

My combat rape doesn't work.

When being defeated, both actors are standing still and looking to each other.

Btw, I've used SexiS before, deactivated it, ran FNIS, made a cleansave, installed your mod, ran FNIS again.

Didn't find anything useful in the logs yet (cause some other mods were spamming).

Log shows this:

[03/01/2013 - 10:52:23PM] Chance to rape > 40.000000

[03/01/2013 - 10:52:24PM] bandit 344226 struck rapeable  Lucia Wyvrngard

[03/01/2013 - 10:52:25PM] Lucia Wyvrngard can be raped

[03/01/2013 - 10:52:25PM] isHavingSex(bandit)=no

[03/01/2013 - 10:52:25PM] isHavingSex(Lucia Wyvrngard)=no

[03/01/2013 - 10:52:25PM] bandit 344226 decided to rape Lucia Wyvrngard

[03/01/2013 - 10:52:25PM] Sex spell cast by bandit 344226 on Lucia Wyvrngard

[03/01/2013 - 10:52:25PM] bandit 344226's health is 54.419346 and should be at least 100.000000

That last line tells me you set the bandit's health percentage to 100%, so they can't rape unless they are in perfect health. 

Set _SA_RRapistHealthPercentage to 40

That would allow a rape to have occurred there.

Hello WaxenFigure,

I only downloaded SexxAddict a couple of days ago....and 'WOW!'...THANK YOU!..... :D ....what a game changer, Skyrim will never be the same again.... :D ....I am a computer noob and as such failed to set the parameters successfully (didn't realize you had the option in the menu, I consoled all the commands and left one too many gaps in the text) when I first installed SA and my Dovah walked straight into the orgy from hell.... :blink: ...everyone grapping and banging everyone, my Dovah included, I think EVERY NPC had their wicked way with my poor dude, before I found the in game menu.... :lol: ....Once discovered though, it's been going beautifully.... ^_^ ...I do have two small act ups though...:

For some reason, no matter how I set the parameters, my Dovah continues to get targeted for combat rape....was intitially kinda disconcerting for my male Dovah, perfect for my female Dovah though...it doesn't really worry me now, in fact it adds a further challenge for me to enjoy, can he avoid copping it.... ^_^

I am getting Crime flags and Bounties when randomly targeted by Civilian and Guard NPC's.

Hello WaxenFigure,

I only downloaded SexxAddict a couple of days ago....and 'WOW!'...THANK YOU!..... :D ....what a game changer, Skyrim will never be the same again.... :D ....I am a computer noob and as such failed to set the parameters successfully (didn't realize you had the option in the menu, I consoled all the commands and left one too many gaps in the text) when I first installed SA and my Dovah walked straight into the orgy from hell.... :blink: ...everyone grapping and banging everyone, my Dovah included, I think EVERY NPC had their wicked way with my poor dude, before I found the in game menu.... :lol: ....Once discovered though, it's been going beautifully.... ^_^ ...I do have two small act ups though...:

For some reason, no matter how I set the parameters, my Dovah continues to get targeted for combat rape....was intitially kinda disconcerting for my male Dovah, perfect for my female Dovah though...it doesn't really worry me now, in fact it adds a further challenge for me to enjoy, can he avoid copping it.... ^_^

I am getting Crime flags and Bounties when randomly targeted by Civilian and Guard NPC's.

Setting the "Player Involved" switch to 0 should prevent Dovah from being combat raped.

I have no code to flag crimes or set bounties, some other mod you have installed must be doing that though you seem to be the second person reporting that.  Do you have a mod installed that fines you for being naked in public?

Hello WaxenFigure,

Setting the "Player Involved" switch to 0 should prevent Dovah from being combat raped.

I have no code to flag crimes or set bounties, some other mod you have installed must be doing that though you seem to be the second person reporting that.  Do you have a mod installed that fines you for being naked in public?

I do have the Player Involved set to 0, that's what's so odd about it...I have re-checked that a few times, it's definitley set to 0....Like I mentioned, is no problem for me, I already have challenging combat, this just adds another layer.... ^_^

I have no Crime Mods at all, no fine Mods, etc....the only Mod I have Guard related is 'Guard Dialog Overhaul'....I have a couple of Combat Mods such as 'Duel Combat Realism' and 'Fighting Styles of Tamriel' and a Mod called 'Sneak Tools'....Nexus Mods, other than those, I could not even begin to hazard a guess....'Sneak Tools' does have some minor relation to Crimes (adds Grey Fox Cowels) though I have those disabled.

I do have the Player Involved set to 0, that's what's so odd about it...I have re-checked that a few times, it's definitley set to 0....Like I mentioned, is no problem for me, I already have challenging combat, this just adds another layer.... ^_^

I have no Crime Mods at all, no fine Mods, etc....the only Mod I have Guard related is 'Guard Dialog Overhaul'....I have a couple of Combat Mods such as 'Duel Combat Realism' and 'Fighting Styles of Tamriel' and a Mod called 'Sneak Tools'....Nexus Mods, other than those, I could not even begin to hazard a guess....'Sneak Tools' does have some minor relation to Crimes (adds Grey Fox Cowels) though I have those disabled.

I guess the next thing is to create some papyrus logs of the problems occuring, zip them and upload them so I can see if there's any hint of why it's happening.

I guess the next thing is to create some papyrus logs of the problems occuring, zip them and upload them so I can see if there's any hint of why it's happening.

Oh dear....ummm...I am so sorry WaxanFigure....I have absolutely no idea what so ever how to do that....When I mention I'm a noob, sadly I am not kidding by a long shot.... :( ...I'm so Tech-No-Logic I could make an abacus cry.... :(

Will have a look around and see if I can find somebody who can for me, could take some time though... :(

Instructions for creating papyrus logs is in the very first post of the thread for a reason.  Logs can tell you a lot about what is going on in the game or confuse you.  I'm pretty good at reading them which is why I request them for unusual problems.

Instructions for creating papyrus logs is in the very first post of the thread for a reason.  Logs can tell you a lot about what is going on in the game or confuse you.  I'm pretty good at reading them which is why I request them for unusual problems.

I have a friend who has used a Text Editor (I think was Notepad) when remote accessing my PC....will ask him about it, he can give me a crash course on using it....then get this done....it looks simple and easy enough to follow otherwise....Thank you.... ^_^

Hey Waxen, a lurker and longtime skyrim user here.

I'd never bother the forum users with my problems, since I adore all your work and don't want to burden you by stalling your updates, but I have the ol' "PC and NPC's are frozen during the SexAddicts animation" problem.  

--I've reinstalled the mod countless times, with both the most recent (1.37) and older (1.2) versions.

--I've attempted a trial run by removing all other plugins (there are a LOT) other than skyrim and the sexaddicts esp. 

--I've ensured that SKSE is installed properly in my skyrim folder with the proper scripts in my data folder, and twice reinstalled the latest version of SKSE (1.6.9).

--I've updated to the latest FNIS version (3.5), and use the GenerateFNIS tool every time I install/uninstall animations, as per instructions, using the Gender Specific Animations patch and XP32 skeleton patch, with no warnings.

--I'm using a clean save (or as "clean" as I can make), through the guide you've provided via "clearinvalidregistrations" console command, and the skyrim save cleaner on nexus, and have attempted to try the mod through a brand new game w/o any mods installed other than sexaddicts.

--I've attempted to use both the SA rape spells and the "wanna hook up" option without success, and on different NPCs; my log most recently shows an error with mod 80----- in my load order, which is Interesting NPCs, but I don't think that's the problem. 

I'm almost positive the problem is not a mod conflict, SKSE or FNIS, due to the aforementioned steps.  Additionally, I'm further convinced it's not SKSE or FNIS because I'm utilizing other mods (i.e. SKYUI, FNIS Eros/Idles, Sexis, etc) which require the two, and all of my mods (and animations) appear to be working correctly.

I'm well aware this is a common occurrence and that's why I've tried my best to attempt the solutions described in this thread and others, but to no avail.

I'll attach my papyrus log.  If you have some free time, could you suggest some solutions or check to see if I've missed anything?  Again, sorry for bothering you and for the long, detailed message.  Love the work you and the other modders are doing, and I really appreciate your help!  Thanks. 

Hey Waxen, a lurker and longtime skyrim user here.

I'd never bother the forum users with my problems, since I adore all your work and don't want to burden you by stalling your updates, but I have the ol' "PC and NPC's are frozen during the SexAddicts animation" problem.  

--I've reinstalled the mod countless times, with both the most recent (1.37) and older (1.2) versions.
--I've attempted a trial run by removing all other plugins (there are a LOT) other than skyrim and the sexaddicts esp. 
--I've ensured that SKSE is installed properly in my skyrim folder with the proper scripts in my data folder, and twice reinstalled the latest version of SKSE (1.6.9).
--I've updated to the latest FNIS version (3.5), and use the GenerateFNIS tool every time I install/uninstall animations, as per instructions, using the Gender Specific Animations patch and XP32 skeleton patch, with no warnings.
--I'm using a clean save (or as "clean" as I can make), through the guide you've provided via "clearinvalidregistrations" console command, and the skyrim save cleaner on nexus, and have attempted to try the mod through a brand new game w/o any mods installed other than sexaddicts.
--I've attempted to use both the SA rape spells and the "wanna hook up" option without success, and on different NPCs; my log most recently shows an error with mod 80----- in my load order, which is Interesting NPCs, but I don't think that's the problem. 

I'm almost positive the problem is not a mod conflict, SKSE or FNIS, due to the aforementioned steps.  Additionally, I'm further convinced it's not SKSE or FNIS because I'm utilizing other mods (i.e. SKYUI, FNIS Eros/Idles, Sexis, etc) which require the two, and all of my mods (and animations) appear to be working correctly.

I'm well aware this is a common occurrence and that's why I've tried my best to attempt the solutions described in this thread and others, but to no avail.
I'll attach my papyrus log.  If you have some free time, could you suggest some solutions or check to see if I've missed anything?  Again, sorry for bothering you and for the long, detailed message.  Love the work you and the other modders are doing, and I really appreciate your help!  Thanks. 

I'm not a papyrus log expert, but there seems to be a lot of "missing scripts" in that log.  From your rdescription, it looks like you have everything you should have.  2 things:

1)  I don't see anything stating what the specific issue is that you are seeing.  Are you getting a ctd when inititating sex?  Do the involved parties just stand there with no action?  Does the PC begin action but the NPC walks away?  Specific issue description helps.

2)  Silly question, but are you lauching the game through SKSE, or through the normal Steam/SkyrimLauncher.exe?  If you are not lauching through the SKSE_Loader.exe, that could be a source of issues.