Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

FNIS looks for an entry in the registry that is created by launching through Steam at least once.  If you cannot launch through steam, you will get the warning regardless of the path to the generator.  Will it work anyway?   Maybe, but if you have any issues, don't look for help there, or possibly here either - from the LL rules:

6) Piracy is not provided here. It's not our business where you get a
game, but you will not get help with piracy here, and helping somebody
else pirate is strictly against the rules. Keep it to yourself.

Your best best - get a legit copy of the game and you don't have to worry about whether a mod will work with the game.

Excellent mod ! But i have problem here :< The mod used to work but when i updated it, when i cast the rape spell on a follower, my character and the follower just unequip their outfit and just stand there doing nothing, i can control my character but nothing's happenning. Does someone have a suggestion to fix this ? :o I already ran the FNIS generator and have SKSE updated .

Edit : Nevermind, my lazyness got me here ^^" , i'll check the initial post for the papyrus log :P

Edit 2 : Hmm i'll upload my papyrus log soon but i have tested what you suggested to Aiko ( about the ClearInvalidRegistrations command ) but that still doesn't work :/ 

Edit 3 : Here's the papyrus log but i dunno why, it is just too long, I think that's because i have to load a clean save before loading my current save so i think that's why, if you'd give up i'll understand why attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.rar

Sneeking a peek when I didn't expect to get a chance, your Papyrus log clearly shows a failure to start the game using the SKSE loader.  If SKSE isn't working then mods like this which requires it won't work.

I hope to add a check to the mod which will warn you of SKSE isn't loaded or working properly but I haven't developed that check yet.

Excellent mod ! But i have problem here :< The mod used to work but when i updated it, when i cast the rape spell on a follower, my character and the follower just unequip their outfit and just stand there doing nothing, i can control my character but nothing's happenning. Does someone have a suggestion to fix this ? :o I already ran the FNIS generator and have SKSE updated .

Edit : Nevermind, my lazyness got me here ^^" , i'll check the initial post for the papyrus log :P

Edit 2 : Hmm i'll upload my papyrus log soon but i have tested what you suggested to Aiko ( about the ClearInvalidRegistrations command ) but that still doesn't work :/ 

Edit 3 : Here's the papyrus log but i dunno why, it is just too long, I think that's because i have to load a clean save before loading my current save so i think that's why, if you'd give up i'll understand why attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.rar

Sneeking a peek when I didn't expect to get a chance, your Papyrus log clearly shows a failure to start the game using the SKSE loader.  If SKSE isn't working then mods like this which requires it won't work.

I hope to add a check to the mod which will warn you of SKSE isn't loaded or working properly but I haven't developed that check yet.

Now it works ! Thank you for solving my problem sir ! And keep going with this amazing mod ! :D

Love this mod, but there seem the be a issue with calm spell after climaxing with any vampire living in Castle Volkihar (including Serana). It seems to cast a paralyzing spell instead of the calm spell that last until I load back and forth between areas. Also, I seem to be unable to get involved with them again (through Spell or Conversation) after they are unparalyzed by this method and thus need to load from a earlier save. Having the calm option disabled fixing this problem, but i prefer having it on. At first I thought this had affected all of Dawnguard, but this is not the case since it does not happen to anyone in the Dawngaurd faction.

I do not believe I have any mods that conflict with this mod.

I am having this issue as well.  If it helps, my character is also a vampire.  There is no issue when I use SexIS but I don't think it is adding the calm spell either. 

im also having the alignment problem i use the unpb body and nude male body  from  better males  errect body and in all positions   there off except the  faceing eachother riding one  doggy male penis is  rubbing  her back and he is  full length  of apendage away from her tried  both x  and z keys  plus and minus  neather worked

Everything has been working wonderfully for me, until just recently... As funny as this bug sounds, it gets old when trying to get things started. Whenever a guard decides to randomly rape someone, it gets counted as an attack...and if it's me or a follower getting pounded, I'll gain a bounty in said town and the other guards will start wailing on them.... I have no idea why this is suddenly an issue, as it was just fine when I first started using the mod. I didn't look if anyone else has had this problem as the thread has 60+ pages now..so yeah, that's what's happening :(

Hi, The combat rape is not triggering for me. I messed around with everthing but it does not work. I also have the sexis mod and the ap mod installed. everything works except for combat rape.

with these 3 mods installed just uncheck defeated from SexiS then start your game. it is the defeated part of both these mods that are conflicting with each other. at least that is what i did and worked for me. AP won't work with Sanquines debauchery if your using that one too.

Would it be possible to use the Vanilla Skyrim kiss anim as a "stage 0" animation for the sex acts? Meaning that position 0 would just be a looped anim of the two actors kissing? I'd like to see something a little less hardcore at first before they get down to the deed instead of just jumping right into the sex act.

Hi, The combat rape is not triggering for me. I messed around with everthing but it does not work. I also have the sexis mod and the ap mod installed. everything works except for combat rape.

with these 3 mods installed just uncheck defeated from SexiS then start your game. it is the defeated part of both these mods that are conflicting with each other. at least that is what i did and worked for me. AP won't work with Sanquines debauchery if your using that one too.

Do I have to do a clean save?

edit* it doesnt work even with the clean save. they can attack me but not the other way around.

Do I have to do a clean save?

I didn't when i did the same thing as you. I just unchecked Defeated and loaded up my game. someone with more knowledge might beable to give you a better answer

Is there a way to use the built-in Skyrim sounds just like the original ML? Right now the only built in sound is a single sort of gasp noise played over and over. The original ML used Skyrim lines of speech, so the attacker and attackee would both use combat phrases with the games voice actors.

Everything has been working wonderfully for me, until just recently... As funny as this bug sounds, it gets old when trying to get things started. Whenever a guard decides to randomly rape someone, it gets counted as an attack...and if it's me or a follower getting pounded, I'll gain a bounty in said town and the other guards will start wailing on them.... I have no idea why this is suddenly an issue, as it was just fine when I first started using the mod. I didn't look if anyone else has had this problem as the thread has 60+ pages now..so yeah, that's what's happening :(

Has to be some other mod interfering there somehow.  What mods do you have that modify the guards?