Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

Waxen,

I actually did an animation for SexiS that includes an intro part where the attacker grabs the defender and pulls her up and gets his thing going.  I'll attack it here with the different stages, the original max file if its something you can use.

I like this mod so much, I want to help out!

I loaded up SexIs today so I could check out the additional anims and this one is fantastic, I did remember one of the earlier stages being a bit 'skippy' though.

I think I will also switch to using the same keys as SexIs to switch acts.

I'm going to have to update the first post again to put all the planned features into the list.

Why switch to SexiS keys? They are the same keys used in the favorites menu. And the favorites menu bindings work in sex acts. So you always end up equipping something mid-animation.

Cmod had rebinding the keys as a future update. But, is there another reason that you want to switch the keys?

As far as your project, I think its a great idea, and ill help anyway I can. However, just dont burn yourself out.  

I would only attempt the features you know you can get in.  Personally I wouldn't try anything I thought may be impossible.

Of course, I'm game for anything anyones willing to do.

...6 actor animations lol....thats like 800 bones. I can only even think of one animation to even do for that...

The Ass Carousel     

Also, do you have even a terribly unreliable timeline for a project like this?    

Timeline for this is probably in several smaller steps, starting with a way to perform solo sex acts (masturbation).

The hardest part will be deciding how to build a menu to put together and edit the sex sequences.

I've thought of one potential flaw, when placing multiple actors if the center of the action is too close to an edge one or more actors could find themselves over a precipice or inside a wall. Picking the right place to center some acts may be problematic.

Is there any way to use the default combat sounds during attacks, like the original ML? Right now the guy just makes the same little sound over and over and I preferred the built-in voiced combat sounds.

Same here. The voiced stuff can be good, but the combat sounds felt a bit more integrated, compared to the voices.(To me, at least, they're a bit loud at times, and can be startling, when the volume is up so I can hear conversations, and then even the lightest moan is really, really loud, comparatively. Combat sounds would, I assume, be at the same volume as they are normally.)

Noticed that if you have Male set to rape female but female set to rape either female or non, males attempts to rape females fail. I don't know if it's intended or not. I thought it could be helpful to point it out.

Would be nice to have males being able to rape female without the possibility of the other way around.

And thanks for a good mod. :)

Also noticed that. The settings I was going for were:

Females: Lesbian sex only

Males: Straight sex only

I set it to that in an attempt to have the following "conditions" for rape/sex in general:

Males can rape and initiate consensual sex with females

Males cannot have any sort of interaction with males

Females can rape and initiate consensual sex with females

Females cannot rape or initiate consensual sex with males.

The idea for that being that I don't want my female character to accidentally start boning a merchant because the dialogue options rearranged themselves in the two seconds since I last spoke to him,(and because I don't consider her the type to actually /want/ to have sex with a guy. Combat rape is a bit different, since it's not exactly optional, for her.) but I /do/ want male bandits to be able to assault her, and her female followers.

Guess I need to set it to Straight for males, and Both for females, and just watch what I select in menus, so I can avoid trading the wrong "goods" with a blacksmith. >_>

it would be good after combat or enemy rape,if the people that raped your  character,also stole all your gear money-weapons and cloathes/ armor  and  left your character naked with nothing out in the willds. great mod keep up the good work 

Some notes added to the first post plus some additional thoughts on these plans I would like feedback from the loyal users of this mod on.

Future plans

Not listed in any particular order

• Switch to using SexIs mod as the base sex animation player (waiting for a official release version)
  • Add support for solo, threesome, foursome and even five and six actor animations (from current twosome only)
  • Build a way to select as many as six actors for a sex act (if you have any ideas on how to do this quickly and easily please share them)
  • Tag each sex act with keywords (I am open to suggestions on what keywords should be used and which acts they should apply to)
  • Implement sex sequences so an animation can start with some kissing, follow up with foreplay, move on to oral and then to multiple positions and end
    with some cuddling.
  • Implement a "build your own" sex sequence so you can set up and play the sequences you'd prefer and add new sequences.
  • Allow the use of Zaz animations from the Zaz Animation pack in the sex sequences

The sex sequences idea is something that I see making it possible to set up a more believable rape sequence as well, on reaching the "rapeable" health value I see it starting with the victim being knocked down into a "woozy" state (this will need one or maybe two animations) giving the attacker the time to approach (if an archer) and kneel next to the victim  (another animation needed) and then move around the victim as the garments closest to the attacker are removed and the victim becomes naked.  Then the attacker could aggressively fondle the victim before forcing a blow job then move on to one or more sex positions before ending with the cum shot.  With up to six actors though, the victim could be victims (player and follower?) and additional attackers could be standing around watching and/or masturbating and at the appropriate time take their turns with the victim(s).

Build your own sex sequences capability needs an easy way to build sequences, designate how many actors would be involved (would require that many actors to be available), and gender requirements for each actor and what animation they will be doing at each stage of the sequence as well as their positions relative to the center of the action.  Also if additional furniture (beds, chairs, tables, cages, pillories...) or equipment (whips, chains, dildos, torture tools...) need to be available or magically provided. 

Each sequence would need to be testable, editable and shareable on the forum as a string of data that could be pasted into another person's game so the fruits of your labors to create sequences can be saved and shared with everyone.

This is a tall order and may be beyond my ability to accomplish but I want to try it because it has the potential to become the best way to implement all of the various things that people are requesting as well as raise the bar well beyond what anyone has done before in any game.

Please share your thoughts on this ambitious project, I am not starting on it right away mainly because I need to finish up the new sounds handling code, add the new animations that are available, add a animation test bench for arrok and other animators to use and fix the numerous bugs I have promised to look into and fix.   

I think I will also switch to using the same keys as SexIs to switch acts.

I'm going to have to update the first post again to put all the planned features into the list.

The keys used in SexIS conflict with the favourites menu and is one of the main reasons I don't use that mod.

What's wrong with the current ones if I may ask?

The keys used in SexIS conflict with the favourites menu and is one of the main reasons I don't use that mod.

The current "Z" key conflicts with the "Shout", my thought was to move to a commonality with the other mods so that using them together would be less confusing. I see I'm getting some push back on that idea so maybe it's better to leave them alone by default and allow them to be configured to any keys.
great mod, been using others, but always seem to default back to SA... if only these major mods could be combined/plug together seamlessly  all having great features. 

suggestions: 

Most common keys would be 'Character Movement - Forward' to position closer; 'Character Movement - Back' to position further away; 'Shift + Character Movement' to slide character (walk speed) around area to avoid objects, walls, terrain etc. (see SD mod) 

'Left Mouse Click' to advance animation; 'Right Mouse Click' for previous animation. Seems these acts/animations should be part of combat system anyway, giving health/stamina/magicka, likewise taking health/stamina/magicka depending on how good you are during encounter. Timing routine maybe, using voice ques. Would need some sort of free camera mod for combat. When PC or NPC depletes stamina/magicka/low health then sex ends. (deathblow as player death if non-consensual; Calm Spell if you win; knife to throat option, with 'persuasion' or murder if an assaulting npc is low health) 

'Space-bar' to change partners in multi-partner scenario. For uninitiated encounter or low health rape, space-bar could be used as an attempt (% chance) to escape during sex. Multiple attackers would leave little chance of escape, where hitting space-bar likely cycles encounter to other attacker. (player can only walk during encounter, with the slight chance they could run/sprint when attempting escape, attackers can always run and tag/engage for continued encounter - use brawling mechanic for tagging) If player can satisfy all attackers (stamina/health/magicka mini-game - resource race) you get to run away (with 10 sec window) after molestation. Add option to lose all gear to attackers - being penniless, naked and alone in the world has a sobering effect. Perhaps even loose keys/access to homes, with quest to regain access by either sexual persuasion or murder.

... yeah, sex should be part of combat system.  Probably too much to ask for, but worth mentioning. 

and Volume Control for custom voice.

The current "Z" key conflicts with the "Shout", my thought was to move to a commonality with the other mods so that using them together would be less confusing. I see I'm getting some push back on that idea so maybe it's better to leave them alone by default and allow them to be configured to any keys.

Ah, I have my shout key as right shift which may explain why I haven't encountered that particular conflict.

Not sure, but in addition to my earlier comments, is there any way to fight back/end combat rape early, or at least stop the knockdown effect from being applied afterward? With the way the knockdown effect works, if combat rape occurs, you're pretty much dead, since you not only can't see your health bar while you're downed/getting up, but enemies will just wail on you, and often, trigger another rape the moment you do manage to get up, if there are even two. I suppose that's "realistic" in the sense of bandits gang-raping an adventurer, but it'd be nice to have some way to get right back to the fighting after the uh, intermission.

Can't use this mod whatsoever. Every time I activate it, both characters stand about 2 feet apart, and nothing is happening, plus my character is still in the fighting position too. Any help?

Sounds like you didn't run FNIS Generate. Pretty sure it's mentioned in the first post. That's just about the only thing I can think of that would cause a problem like that.

Timeline for this is probably in several smaller steps, starting with a way to perform solo sex acts (masturbation).

The hardest part will be deciding how to build a menu to put together and edit the sex sequences.

I've thought of one potential flaw, when placing multiple actors if the center of the action is too close to an edge one or more actors could find themselves over a precipice or inside a wall. Picking the right place to center some acts may be problematic.

Ok thats good news. I was worried it was all one giant step and we would see no releases until everything was done. 

As for the animations. If you set the engine to not offset the actor at all (both placed at the origin and facing the same way like with them fully clipping into each other) for the animations I make, then I could make a multi-actor animation thats reasonably spaced. If I get a request to make one thats really spaced out, then people will just have to find a nice cleared area.

But yea, as long as they are all overlaping and facing the same way during the default T-pose animation, I can rotate, and translate them to the correct position just using the idle in max. Would be much easier this way to make a multi actor animation than in is now making 2 actor animation replacers for SexiS with varied and random positional data. This is how I'd like the replacer test animation to be as well. Would be fantastic if I didn't have to investigate how much I need to reposition the actors back into their default positions. 

Only thing that worrys me about the multiple actors is how they will react when placed in close proximity. I've notice in SexiS and MLA when you use the reposition keys to make very large adjustments, the actors begin to start sliding at a certain point. If you proceed in repositioning, the sliding gets faster. Idk what is causing this, but even though I'm assuming collision is turned off there is still some type of magnetism between two actors.  If this problem becomes more prominent when 3-6 actors are close together, then repositioning may need to be disabled for those animations until a time when or if that can be fixed.

I'll get back to you on the menu. You mean u need to know how the options will be displayed for the player in a config menu in game right? Or are you talking about some scripting menu in the CK I don't even know exists?

Is there an option for the camera to automatically go into TFC mode?

If auto TFC were possible it would have been implemented long ago, we'd all love to be able to view the sex from any angle and distance automatically. There are almost no camera control options we can script.

I requested this from a scriptdragon modder (stonedsquirrel) on nexus. I just looked back today and saw he made one for me. What a nice fellow. I tested in game, works great. 

Its a hotkey toggle bound by default to scroll lock key, it toggles tfc on and off.

You can edit the hot key by editing the TFC Key .ini 

I tested it and yes it works during animations and is fully compatible with skse. So nice to finally just be able to toggle tfc.

Visit his page on Nexus to download and endorse if you like, he was nice enough to take my request and make it.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30461

Also need script dragon for skyrim by alexander blade 

http://alexander.sannybuilder.com/?altname=skyrim_script_dragon

click the link under the word download with the arrows like this:

Download

>>> ScriptDragon_1.8.151.0.zip <<<

When you open the zip file, you see a folder named bin, and its all you need. 

Inside the bin folder is only 2 files you need named ScriptDragon.dll and dinput8.dll

the other files in the bin folder are useless for tfc toggle.

you should have gotten the TFC Key ASI file and the TFC Key ini file from stonedsquirrel on nexus.

Place all 4 files into your Skyrim folder (not the data folder, the skyrim folder). The one that contains the data folder and your skyrim.exe.

And you're good to go.

I also open and close the console once before I use any scriptdragon asi mods, b/c someone told me to a while back not sure if it matters.

I know its not an "automatic" option, but its better than typing tfc all the time.

Hello,

First of all, I thank you for making a mod like this. Skyrim for me was never the same. And I for one admits that I can't wait for the next release especially after reading some of the things included in the upcoming updates. I have a couple of questions though..

1. About combat rape. I'm playing a male nord. The combat rape feature doesn't start for me. I looked in the SA_Configuration spell, and set it to 70% rapeable and 100% on hit. My question is, is this only applicable if your playing a female character? If not, how do I enable it for my male character?

2. Im not sure if Im going to get help on this one. I figured out that when you replace the animation.hkx with another animation.hkx on the SA/meshes/character/animation (or something), the female npc is facing the other way. Is there anything that I can do to rotate the female npc? Im using Sexis animation. And also, when replacing the .hkx files using the other files inside the SA animation folder, the characters are not aligned. I know you can align them with Z and X, but it ruins it for the other animations.

Thank you again for making a mod like this and hopefully you release any updates soon. :shy:

I believe I've identified a bug with the current verion 1.3 for sex addict.

No matter what settings I have if _SA_EnemyAssaultSwitch is 1 then both me and my follower can be raped and if it is 0 then both me and my follower cannot be raped by NPCs.

For example

Set _SA_CombatRapeSwitch to 1

Set _SA_EnemyAssaultSwitch to 0

Set _SA_RFollowerInvolved to 1
Set _SA_RPlayerInvolved to 0

I would expect only the follower can be raped, but in fact neither player or my follower can be raped.

Another

Set _SA_CombatRapeSwitch to 1

Set _SA_EnemyAssaultSwitch to 1

Set _SA_RFollowerInvolved to 1
Set _SA_RPlayerInvolved to 0

Where as with this setup both player and follower can be raped even though playerinvolved is 0.

As such currently it's either both rapeable or both not rapeable.

Set _SA_RFollowerInvolved
Set _SA_RPlayerInvolved

Appear to do nothing :(

looking forward to the next update. Using the MCM i think will help a lot, and if you do transfer to using Sexis as the base anims, that will help with Other Skyrim Adult mos that are being worked on on this forum. Moving towartds a modular system like the old Lovers from oblivion.

Keep up the good work waxen.

Am having a 'very' odd bug in which my character is being charged with crime after being raped.

So...I get raped, then the guards come and tell me I have committed a crime. :(

I know its Skyrim and I'm a woman, but...seriously?

Several people have reported this but...

My code has nothing in it to trigger that. In fact because it was being reported I ran my character for a while with raper madness in Solitude and with or without the Calm option on I never got charged with a crime even though my player saw action several times and even initiated a couple actions just to be sure.

There must be some other mod that's deciding to trigger a crime for some reason. Do you have a mod that overhauls the magic system? If so it might be interpreting the spell that sets the "Calm Option" as a hostile action and making a crime. If that's the case turning off the calm option should stop the crime reporting.

Not sure, but in addition to my earlier comments, is there any way to fight back/end combat rape early, or at least stop the knockdown effect from being applied afterward? With the way the knockdown effect works, if combat rape occurs, you're pretty much dead, since you not only can't see your health bar while you're downed/getting up, but enemies will just wail on you, and often, trigger another rape the moment you do manage to get up, if there are even two. I suppose that's "realistic" in the sense of bandits gang-raping an adventurer, but it'd be nice to have some way to get right back to the fighting after the uh, intermission.

The "knockdown" effect is essential to the mod at the moment. It's what makes the actors stop the last sex animation and resume their normal behavior. I've tried many other ways to reset the animations but none of them ever worked.

When the player is being raped the player's health does not recover so you remain in a rapeable status for the next bandit to use. You have to use strategy or enough followers to avoid getting raped serially or upgrade your armor so they can't kill you so easily.

I don't use the rape component but I'll turn it on and mess about for a few hours to see if I can replicate this issue also.

Maybe if we can get the people who do have this problem to list ALL of the mods they are using we can narrow it down to which one is the culprit.

Even if nothing can be done to fix it, at least people can be warned about potential crime issues.

Ok thats good news. I was worried it was all one giant step and we would see no releases until everything was done. 

As for the animations. If you set the engine to not offset the actor at all (both placed at the origin and facing the same way like with them fully clipping into each other) for the animations I make, then I could make a multi-actor animation thats reasonably spaced. If I get a request to make one thats really spaced out, then people will just have to find a nice cleared area.

But yea, as long as they are all overlaping and facing the same way during the default T-pose animation, I can rotate, and translate them to the correct position just using the idle in max. Would be much easier this way to make a multi actor animation than in is now making 2 actor animation replacers for SexiS with varied and random positional data. This is how I'd like the replacer test animation to be as well. Would be fantastic if I didn't have to investigate how much I need to reposition the actors back into their default positions. 

Only thing that worrys me about the multiple actors is how they will react when placed in close proximity. I've notice in SexiS and MLA when you use the reposition keys to make very large adjustments, the actors begin to start sliding at a certain point. If you proceed in repositioning, the sliding gets faster. Idk what is causing this, but even though I'm assuming collision is turned off there is still some type of magnetism between two actors.  If this problem becomes more prominent when 3-6 actors are close together, then repositioning may need to be disabled for those animations until a time when or if that can be fixed.

I'll get back to you on the menu. You mean u need to know how the options will be displayed for the player in a config menu in game right? Or are you talking about some scripting menu in the CK I don't even know exists?

The problem with some animations is that the actors "bumping" into each other is translated by the havoc system of the game into motion that moves one or both actors. There was mention once about a "collision box" for each actor that has to be moved so they aren't considered to be colliding and invoking the havok. If placing the actors into the exact same space doesn't cause that havoc system to be invoked then it's certainly worth a try.

With the current animations so positions relative to each other and/or to the surrounding objects seem to invoke the havok system anyway leaving the actors jumping up and down on a step chair or table and then there's the uninvolved actor who inevitably walks right into the middle of the sex act and stands there or sometime bumps you into a wall.

In the menu my problem is how do I make all the various options available for picking as each sex sequence is built or edited. I'm going to have to name each sex act and I think I need to name each sex voice as well because I think I should let them set a voice for each actor in a sex sequence.

The cool thing is, if I get this all working is that it will unleash the creative juices of a lot of people who can't do animations like you or scripting like myself to create their own custom sex acts using what's available much like the "All in one" mod does but in a fashion where they can share their creations with everyone else.

The "All In One" mod presented a new idea and I'm just taking it to it's next logical use. Too bad that mod seems to be a flash in the pan creation, it would be interesting to see what else they could some up with.

Is there an option for the camera to automatically go into TFC mode?

If auto TFC were possible it would have been implemented long ago, we'd all love to be able to view the sex from any angle and distance automatically. There are almost no camera control options we can script.

I requested this from a scriptdragon modder (stonedsquirrel) on nexus. I just looked back today and saw he made one for me. What a nice fellow. I tested in game, works great. 

Its a hotkey toggle bound by default to scroll lock key, it toggles tfc on and off.

You can edit the hot key by editing the TFC Key .ini 

I tested it and yes it works during animations and is fully compatible with skse. So nice to finally just be able to toggle tfc.

Visit his page on Nexus to download and endorse if you like, he was nice enough to take my request and make it.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30461

Also need script dragon for skyrim by alexander blade 

http://alexander.sannybuilder.com/?altname=skyrim_script_dragon

click the link under the word download with the arrows like this:

Download

>>> ScriptDragon_1.8.151.0.zip <<<

When you open the zip file, you see a folder named bin, and its all you need. 

Inside the bin folder is only 2 files you need named ScriptDragon.dll and dinput8.dll

the other files in the bin folder are useless for tfc toggle.

you should have gotten the TFC Key ASI file and the TFC Key ini file from stonedsquirrel on nexus.

Place all 4 files into your Skyrim folder (not the data folder, the skyrim folder). The one that contains the data folder and your skyrim.exe.

And you're good to go.

I also open and close the console once before I use any scriptdragon asi mods, b/c someone told me to a while back not sure if it matters.

I know its not an "automatic" option, but its better than typing tfc all the time.

I've avoided Script Dragon so far because I've heard some bad reports on it but to gain some control of the camera might be a good reason to consider it anyway. Thank you for the information.