Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

I have some problems with SA.

1 Week ago everything was fine.. but now, when i cast the rape spell on a npc they are just standing around an doing nothing.

SKSE? - Check!

FNIS? - Check!

I did a Behavior Consistence Check and this was the result.

Any idea whats wrong - what i need to do? 

salhqcb.png

Guest GreyFeng19

Installed everything and all that happens is you activate the spell and everyone gets naked and the sound plays but they just stand there?

Did you run Fores? Thats usually it.

Well I've played around with this before, as well as AP. Didn't know they were compatible at the time, and while I was modding I was kinda saving the best for last. Anyway I have to say upon further testing of Sexis, this mod has soooo much potential.

Well I've played around with this before, as well as AP. Didn't know they were compatible at the time, and while I was modding I was kinda saving the best for last. Anyway I have to say upon further testing of Sexis, this mod has soooo much potential.

What's nice is you can have all 3 installed at the same time with no real conflicts.  I use SexIS as the basic sex mod (Cupid only, no Defeated), I use AP for pimping my character (or NPCs) for Septims (also, if playing a female character, I use the alternate method to pay bounties :D ) and for on bed sex (SA and SexIS don't seem to have this exactly right yet), and I use SA for combat rape and the "pimping" feature for a fun way to gain keys to the NPCs homes (think AP has this as well).  At one time, I also had XLV and ASX along with SA,SexIS, and AP just for hell of it.  They all actually work fine together.

i did the set the random rape function which i did like it but the problem is that if i "exit the area" while they are still doing it, the next time i go there they not doing it but keep "screening".... and its getting annoying.....

now i cannot play the game without earphone or i wont know that if i enter an area i may hear "sound"...

is there any way to fix this? or fix?

Use the "Sex Addicts Sound Manager Control" spell to clear all the Voice and Sound processors and sounds will go away.

Try not to leave any area while you have sex action going.

I have some problems with SA.

1 Week ago everything was fine.. but now, when i cast the rape spell on a npc they are just standing around an doing nothing.

SKSE? - Check!

FNIS? - Check!

I did a Behavior Consistence Check and this was the result.

Any idea whats wrong - what i need to do?

Use the instructions in the initial post to create a Papyrus log (try to start the game and try the sex spell right away and then just exist to keep the log as short as possible), if you don't see the problem in the Papyrus log giving you a hint of what to try zip it and upload it and we'll try to find it.

Guest SemiPr0

Waxen I haven't looked at the pex or psc associated with what you're doing here but it seems the on hit event involving combat rape and the strip control for consensual sex has not taken into account all the expanded attachment points, which can leave people wearing very odd things during sexual acts in a fairly modded game (or even just a slightly modded game using Cloaks or WiC).

As I recall the original Minilovers Extended was able to achieve a clear strip down and only left boots and gloves equipped (for style purposes maybe...who knows why these were left) but it was able to remove items attached to extended attachment points whereas SA seems to only be removing and re-equipping torso only. It might be a good idea to strip all attachment points and then requip them all after consensual acts.

In non-consensual acts I'd recommend using a disarm effect for actually removing weapons from the player entirely, and given as Josef Grey didn't finish up his BU system as yet, just do a full strip with no re-equip...this basically makes a combat rape more sensible to the scenario, the targets weapon has been knocked away, their armor has been "stripped"...they're more or less helpless and will have to be very quick on their feet to survive a post non-consensual combat scenario. Cause right now its basically just a case of waiting out a combat rape then plugging a healing potion while you tab pause to re-equip armor and weapons which means that the act really doesn't have that much in the area of potential consequence.

At least if the weapon is disarmed, the target has to scramble to find a way to defend themselves, or recover the weapon....while naked and defenseless which...overall, makes more sense. All this stuff is easily functional within the constraints of what SA is doing already, right now, its merely making a few of the functions make more sense.

Weapon disarming is a completely sensible addition to combat rape, unfortunately to my knowledge armors cannot be "disarmed" out of inventory to the general world space the player is in, but if that could be done that would be a certain amount of sense as well, to at least "disarm" the pieces that most functionally would prevent any kind of violation and of course provide the most post-act protection.

I probably overtyped here but I got mezmerized by jackbite's Stoya sig. Who can blame me?

Waxen I haven't looked at the pex or psc associated with what you're doing here but it seems the on hit event involving combat rape and the strip control for consensual sex has not taken into account all the expanded attachment points, which can leave people wearing very odd things during sexual acts in a fairly modded game (or even just a slightly modded game using Cloaks or WiC).

There are some cases where you'll want to keep items equipped. I play an Argonian, but I hate my tail during sex acts, it's always clipping. Is solved that using the 'Toggle tails on Argonians and Kajiit mod' which fills the tail slot with something invisible, that isn't a tail. As the system works now, this works out fine. If we stripped all the attachment points, skyrim would put my tail back on. Queue, clipping issues. Another solution would be for SA to strip everything, then equip something to hide the tail itself. Not all users would like this, so it could be made an option in settings.

Just my two cents. If the tails keep clipping and the settings to hide 'em aren't available, I'll just figure out how to use the CK and hide my tail myself.

Overall im pretty impressed with the work gone into this mod. I understand its still being worked on and such, but i have found a few issues, the alignment controls don't always work very well but i think its dependent on what kind of landscape your on.

only problems im having are the alignment issues really, do you have anyplans to change the z alignment button (As Z is obviously the main use power button)Will you be adding more animations and will there be female-female animations eventually? With maybe an option to equip the strap on only for certain animations, instead of all the time. Or even a quick spell that qill automatically unequip the futa/strap on option that the player can use whenever.

Good work though, its a well constructed mod.

for the alignment controls, is it possible to have the change in height affect only your character? Because if I make it a high negative number, the male NPC I'm with will sink into the ground and start glitching out. And if I put it too high, then the male NPC starts floating into the air. Instead of Z affecting the NPC, could it instead affect the PC?

the height of each character is important for making sure the characters/actors align properly... otherwise weird things start to happen and it looks less like sex or whatever and more like a really weird dance or something...

however it should be possible with using a specific set or number of skeleton types to align each to each pretty well.... the problem is it takes longer because you have to go through all of them physically (figure of speech) align the skeletons and meshes properly for each skeleton and each mesh type for that skeleton... then force those alignments for every animation from what i understand of it.

there might be a easier way of auto aligning skeletons to an approximate position in relation to each other for a given animation, but that would still leave the issue of the alignment of the meshes for the skeleton... which may appear differently than a specific skeleton 'should' be, or appear etc..

there is a solution to this, have specific meshes or body type sets use a single skeleton instead of the same general skeleton that is scaled in-game.... this way it would be easier to predict the placement with scripting for auto aligning skeletons and meshes so they look right.

this would have to be done by working with every skeleton and mesh available via mods and would be a pain in the ass, or you could work with a community resource mod... and now i sound like a broken record again... well whatever i dont see many (any, currently) other options, correct me if im wrong on any of this.

Great mod, but I'm having a bit of a problem. When my character gets raped, it lasts a minute or two, sometimes a day. However, when my character rapes someone, there seems to be no stop. I have tried waiting days, yet the rape/sex scene still goes on until I end it. I have tried the options given by the Configuration, the console configurations (set _SA_Maxreps to 40) yet, there seems to be no change. Is there a fix for this? If it helps, The other adult animation mods that I have are:

Sexis---Cmod

ASX

Animated Prostitution

PC Exclusive animation Path version 3.0.1

sbseed,

I think if we got one universal skeleton which has all the required "bones" then we could have the animations properly putting the penis bone between the left and right pube bones for far better alignment that can be done with the relative garbage that comes with the game.

However themell was talking about using the Z key to adjust the alignment and the answer he needs is no.  Some things really just have to be lived with and clipping into a floor sometimes is one of them.  BTW, the Z key does affect the player but attempts to align the player can cause the NPC to move as well.  It's all part of the limitations built into this particualr animation system.

try it without ASX/AP/PC exclusive path/FNIS stuff... uninstall it all, easy enough to reinstall if that is the problem or if it fixes it to find out which part of the other stuff is causing issues...

not sure if it was this one or another but i think i read something about it being a known bug that sometimes happens...

Great mod, but I'm having a bit of a problem. When my character gets raped, it lasts a minute or two, sometimes a day. However, when my character rapes someone, there seems to be no stop. I have tried waiting days, yet the rape/sex scene still goes on until I end it. I have tried the options given by the Configuration, the console configurations (set _SA_Maxreps to 40) yet, there seems to be no change. Is there a fix for this? If it helps, The other adult animation mods that I have are:

Sexis---Cmod

ASX

Animated Prostitution

PC Exclusive animation Path version 3.0.1

When you are the rapist the stages of the sex act are under MANUAL control, hence the H and Shift-H keys to move forward and backwards through the sex act.  You can also use some controls when being raped but not all (B key for example).

sbseed,

I think if we got one universal skeleton which has all the required "bones" then we could have the animations properly putting the penis bone between the left and right pube bones for far better alignment that can be done with the relative garbage that comes with the game.

However themell was talking about using the Z key to adjust the alignment and the answer he needs is no.  Some things really just have to be lived with and clipping into a floor sometimes is one of them.  BTW, the Z key does affect the player but attempts to align the player can cause the NPC to move as well.  It's all part of the limitations built into this particualr animation system.

true, oblivion's lovers had the same type of issues... however it might be possible to do something about the clipping (to a point of course) with the animations and stuff.

course that requires mapping x,y,z coords within each cell in-game, and that would be a complete pain and pretty much a waste of time... not sure of any other way to do it.

could try building another script to find were the 'floor' 'walls' are at or something, but again a complete pain.

with the limitations of the papyrus and the CK not having scaleform makes it almost impossible (from what i can see or think of) to keep the actors from clipping through stuff, even if the feet/legs or whatever could be positioned correctly in regards to a given area... so im stumped here.

sbseed,

I think i would rather deal with the alignment issues, been trying this with various followers of different sizes and its not too bad. The one race i had issues with was my High elf character he was just too tall. but otherwise its kinda nice having npcs staying there current size, its more rp friendly, i think ap used to resize your character and the target and it was kinda wierd having a dark elf the same size as a nord.

Also remember that the body sliders are going to cause some of the clipping.  The erect penises on the flavoredsoul body, for example, are different sizes on different ends of the slider.   So if you make your character beefier, and the animation was made on a skinny character, there will likely be some clipping.

There really isn't a way to avoid this type of clipping ouside of making the characters all the same size on the body slider, and then making all the animations set to that specific size. 

Nothing is going to be perfect.

There are some cases where you'll want to keep items equipped. I play an Argonian, but I hate my tail during sex acts, it's always clipping. Is solved that using the 'Toggle tails on Argonians and Kajiit mod' which fills the tail slot with something invisible, that isn't a tail. As the system works now, this works out fine. If we stripped all the attachment points, skyrim would put my tail back on. Queue, clipping issues. Another solution would be for SA to strip everything, then equip something to hide the tail itself. Not all users would like this, so it could be made an option in settings.

Just my two cents. If the tails keep clipping and the settings to hide 'em aren't available, I'll just figure out how to use the CK and hide my tail myself.

The absolute best would be a slightly customizable strip, being able to choose which slot is unequipped would be great but I'm pretty sure it is more trouble than it is worth. I was quite bummed that this mod didn't work with "Hmmm what to wear" for this reason.    

I just downloaded the latest version wand when I run FNIS Duplicate Behavior Check, it comes up with this:

No duplicate animation names found.

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc152 in mod SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc153 in mod SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc154 in mod SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc155 in mod SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc156 in mod SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc157 in mod SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc158 in mod SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc159 in mod SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvents found: 8

I found the folder it was in and there was no such duplicates. when I start the game, it crashes.

Those files haven't been allocated too any Animation as yet & shouldn't interfere with your game! Try disabling ESP  in Skyrim launcher & See if it still crashes!  if it doesn't then it may be due to a Conflict with another installed Mod?

I'll try that, but I don't think it's conflicting with any other mod. I upgraded it from 1.2b which worked perfectly fine.

Edit: I will try updating FNIS

Edit #2: I have fixed the problem

I have the same problem. How did you fix it?

I send u a PM with the Papyruslog. @Waxen

Maybe someone in the Thread knows more about reading a Papyruslog.

So i uploaded it also here. 

You have Old versions of the scripts running.  This is (thanks to the SKSE folks) now a fixable problem!

(Emphasis added because other people need to know this, many a great character on a bad save may now be saveable and they will want to know)

Deactivate the Sex Addicts mod

Start game and open your current save acknowledging that some mods are no longer present.

Open the console

Enter this command

ClearInvalidRegistrations

Close the console

Wait a couple of game hours

Wait a couple of real world minutes

Save the game and exit.

You should be able to reactive the SexAddicts mod and once back in game it should work properly.