Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

There should be no mods that alter any of the NPCs actual behavior, only the Cloaks of Skyrim mod actually gives them anything.. but after playing around with more, during a combat rape scene against bandits..THEY began calling out fr help during sex, while raping ME. The same goes for any NPCs.. even when I'm not leading, like once with Ulfberth, the screen would occasionally get that slight fuzzy effect like when you're hit, and my character would react with a grunt as if she was getting hit. What's most puzzling is that this mod worked without issue quite a few times, but that recent time I turned it back on in the Data Files menu on Skyrim (I close out after and reopen Skyrim with the SKSE loader afterwards to play with the mod on.) it suddenly began happening, and I don't remember adding any mods between then aside from some magic tomes. Now that I think of it, when random rape is on, and the NPC goes into the sneaking animation to find their "prey" they now thrust their hand forward before the sex actually happens, before they just snuck up and it began. I don't know if the actual "Rape Spell" is registering as them using magic on the other and thus seeing it as an attack on them or what, but that's all I have. I' keep looking at what I might have added, but FNIS finds no conflict issues with any of the mods..so I dunno, haha

This is very odd and is something I've never seen but there are at least two of you reporting it. I'm at a total loss right now because I haven't got enough information to reproduce it.

Anything you can figure out would help I guess. Do you have another sex mod installed and does it have the same problem or does it work just fine?

I have 3 problems, not sure if the current file is already updated

1) The UI is too big, I have to shut down the game entirely because I'm unable to exit SA config.

2) Even if buff disabled, the buff still works anyway

3) Can't remember it's position 6 or 7, the first 3 stages will be 1 person standing, humping the air while the other kneeling & humping the air.

okay soo, ive got SA and FNIS and even after using the FNIS

my animations won't load... the "target" just stand in front of my character after the clothes are removed, sounds play, but no animation... ='[ 

I AM somewhat of a noob to this Any ideas??

Alllso this may help anyone who's willing to help me out I am getting a warning from FNIS (I belive its because im not running a steam version) it states:

" Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from a Skyrim installation directory"    

Although it is in a skyrim directory, just not a steam-related one

it does load the animation behavior files and everything for the mod...

this is all I know from here I am lost, the SA animations still will not load in game...please help!  and thank you in advance!! <3 =]

the generator doesn't care where skyrim is installed. It cares where it is installed relative to skyrim's main directory. \tools has to be right next to \meshes, \textures, etc.

okay soo, ive got SA and FNIS and even after using the FNIS

my animations won't load... the "target" just stand in front of my character after the clothes are removed, sounds play, but no animation... ='[ 

I AM somewhat of a noob to this Any ideas??

Alllso this may help anyone who's willing to help me out I am getting a warning from FNIS (I belive its because im not running a steam version) it states:

" Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from a Skyrim installation directory"    

Although it is in a skyrim directory, just not a steam-related one

it does load the animation behavior files and everything for the mod...

this is all I know from here I am lost, the SA animations still will not load in game...please help!  and thank you in advance!! <3 =]

the generator doesn't care where skyrim is installed. It cares where it is installed relative to skyrim's main directory. \tools has to be right next to \meshes, \textures, etc.

Well I have my FNIS Generate for users on my desktop in a custom named folder and it finds skyrim in programfiles\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim just fine. So it may matter where skyrim is more than where FNIS is.

I apologize to you Wyrde for this comment I made a while back, and I apologize to anyone who read this and thought I was right.

I must have been extremely tired when I typed this b/c its matters very much that its in the tools folder just like Wyre said. I'm going to edit this old post so no new readers will get confused.

I have 3 problems, not sure if the current file is already updated

1) The UI is too big, I have to shut down the game entirely because I'm unable to exit SA config.

2) Even if buff disabled, the buff still works anyway

3) Can't remember it's position 6 or 7, the first 3 stages will be 1 person standing, humping the air while the other kneeling & humping the air.

I referenced this exact problem just a couple posts back, explaining why it will eventually require the MCM part of SkyUI.

Try setting the game to a 16:9 display long enough to set the options you like or use the console commands to set it to your liking.

I will check into that.

You must not have installed the animations properly, that sounds like one of the animations that was disabled in the older versions of this mod.  Of course it could also be the script for that older mod still running against the current animations.  Try reinstalling.

@WaxenFigure

Here I'll add the two new animation sets I recently uploaded on SexiS. If you already grabed those on the SexiS thread thats great. However, these wont have the same animation copied twice or more like the replacers on SexiS. Just in case its easier this way for you without haveing to sort out which are actually different animations.

The Offender animation for the cowgirl im uploading isnt the original AP one. Its just a similar position. (you can tell the difference if you observe closely). I did this b/c I wasn't sure if I was allowed to upload  the AP author's animation w/o their permission. 

I also had to keep the male in the relatively same position as the original AP one b/c the laying blowjob uses the cowgirl offender animations as well in SexiS. I don't have a problem with it, but I may make a more detailed one if there is a high demand for it.

Also, there is only one offender hkx file in the cowgirl folder b/c it goes with all 5 defence stages. And all 5 defence files are actually 5 fully distinct animations.

I realize a lot of what I'm saying is probably obvious or fully apparent to you, but I thought I'd mention it for the sake of 100% clarity.

I know a lot of people want a foreplay intro for consensual sex options (meaning non-rape tagged sex events).  I'm sure you and Cmod have been thinking of how you would do this.

I thought I'd add a suggestion: 

Ok, you have your normal sex engine that plays animations in sets, and each set containing a number of stages.  Well I suggest using a modified version of that same sex engine, but only containing the 2 foreplay animation sets (standing and laying). And by modified I mean instead of having the animation event cease after advancing past the climax stage, have it call the original sex engine which ends animation events at climax.

Now my question: Is either Sex addicts or SexiS customizable enough to store 2 different animation lists, each with unique positions, or does that entire framework need to be added?

Modder Resource (animations will not work by simply placing in folder, they must be renamed or implemented by author)

BBP Cowgirl Animations.rar

BBP Standing Foreplay.rar

@WaxenFigure

Here I'll add the two new animation sets I recently uploaded on SexiS. If you already grabed those on the SexiS thread thats great. However, these wont have the same animation copied twice or more like the replacers on SexiS. Just in case its easier this way for you without haveing to sort out which are actually different animations.

The Offender animation for the cowgirl im uploading isnt the original AP one. Its just a similar position. (you can tell the difference if you observe closely). I did this b/c I wasn't sure if I was allowed to upload  the AP author's animation w/o their permission. 

I also had to keep the male in the relatively same position as the original AP one b/c the laying blowjob uses the cowgirl offender animations as well in SexiS. I don't have a problem with it, but I may make a more detailed one if there is a high demand for it.

Also, there is only one offender hkx file in the cowgirl folder b/c it goes with all 5 defence stages. And all 5 defence files are actually 5 fully distinct animations.

I realize a lot of what I'm saying is probably obvious or fully apparent to you, but I thought I'd mention it for the sake of 100% clarity.

I know a lot of people want a foreplay intro for consensual sex options (meaning non-rape tagged sex events).  I'm sure you and Cmod have been thinking of how you would do this.

Ok, you have your normal sex engine that plays animations in sets, and each set containing a number of stages.  Well I suggest using a modified version of that same sex engine, but only containing the 2 foreplay animation sets (standing and laying). And by modified I mean instead of having the animation event cease after advancing past the climax stage, have it call the original sex engine which ends animation events at climax.

Now my question: Is either Sex addicts or SexiS customizable enough to store 2 different animation lists, each with unique positions, or does that entire framework need to be added?

Modder Resource (animations will not work by simply placing in folder, they must be renamed or implemented by author)

I have been thinking about how animations are set up in SA right now and it leaves a lot to be desired.  I am contemplating a rewrite of the whole animation system because of that.  First and foremost I plan to rename the animation files so they all reflect the sex position and the origin of the animation.  I want to be able to set up some multiple position sex act animations which would also allow for foreplay and even "after play" sequences.

That means each sex act could have a completely different number of animations.

I think I will also try to set up an extra animation that you can replace with files you want to test.

The other problem with the current animation is it's a two person only setup.  It doesn't allow for solo action or three-way (or more).   I really would like to be able to support a doggy style with guys at both ends of the gal and of course the sandwich position which the current animation system simply can't handle.

I'm also pondering how to handle positioning when you have actors of varying sizes (scale) from races of varying sizes (x117, x106, xp32 and vanilla skeletons).  Add the multiple position sex acts into the mix and it gets even more complicated.

Since we will have multiple versions of some act available I will also need a way for people to enable/disable sex acts so they can pick their own favorites and exclude things they don't care to see.

Likewise some of these will need to be classified, the titty fuck really doesn't make any sense at all when both actors are male.  Right now I have it coded to not play that sex act for MM situations but it would be better if I can classify each sex act for permissible combinations (where female with strap on or futa is different from females not allowed either).

Of course I find myself right now in a richness of animations I simply could not imagine a couple months ago, I think I have at least four new sex acts that can be added to the mod now because of your efforts.

So much to do, so little time...

No comments on my questions posted? :-( 

I'm jsut really curious if my game is behaving as normal? If there is a known bug or what. As it pertains to women using strapons during straight-sex..even when the positions start out how they should be.

Please, somebody, anybody, respond. :-(

ON a side note. BUG report. I have a feeling others might have this one.

After sex is over...anything that was "unequiped" and then "re-equiped" after sex, doesn't have any magicall effexts applied to your character..(wondering if the same goes for followers)

I've been testing it, and 5/5 times.. non of my armors magic effects show up. I noticed it when enemies I had been 1-shotting with greatswords, now took 3 hits to kill. I could see my sword rating was 149..when it use to be 450~ish

fix is to just unequip and re-equip.

Might see about that bug...anybody else have it...?

Also, not to beat a dead horse...would love a reply with some answers if my game is behaving normal from (a few days ago)...or not, and if these are issues being addressed with women putting on strap ons during steraight sex. Like in my last post, it seems to happen when my female toon starts sex via dialogue, or when a female seeks out a male...anytime the female is the "Agressor" to starting sex...they get a strap on. Which isn't what the menu says, it says strapons/futa if so same sex...(if I recall)

For the record, as I mentioned. This was a totally clean install. Only scripted things installed are FNIS base, FNIS spells, and SA.

Also again. Great work. Really love what you are doing. Like I said, I did a fresh install to move over to this, and even with the few oddities - I love it.

If I can help (audio engineer, graphic artist) let me know. I've done some retexturing and would be happy to help.

(I have a custom khajiit skin that actually makes the female genitals line up correctly at the seems for CBBE) - only because it bugged me that all the beast skins had issues there.

@WaxenFigure

I have been thinking about how animations are set up in SA right now and it leaves a lot to be desired.  I am contemplating a rewrite of the whole animation system because of that.  First and foremost I plan to rename the animation files so they all reflect the sex position and the origin of the animation.  I want to be able to set up some multiple position sex act animations which would also allow for foreplay and even "after play" sequences.

That means each sex act could have a completely different number of animations.

I think I will also try to set up an extra animation that you can replace with files you want to test.

The other problem with the current animation is it's a two person only setup.  It doesn't allow for solo action or three-way (or more).   I really would like to be able to support a doggy style with guys at both ends of the gal and of course the sandwich position which the current animation system simply can't handle.

I'm also pondering how to handle positioning when you have actors of varying sizes (scale) from races of varying sizes (x117, x106, xp32 and vanilla skeletons).  Add the multiple position sex acts into the mix and it gets even more complicated.

Since we will have multiple versions of some act available I will also need a way for people to enable/disable sex acts so they can pick their own favorites and exclude things they don't care to see.

Likewise some of these will need to be classified, the titty fuck really doesn't make any sense at all when both actors are male.  Right now I have it coded to not play that sex act for MM situations but it would be better if I can classify each sex act for permissible combinations (where female with strap on or futa is different from females not allowed either).

Of course I find myself right now in a richness of animations I simply could not imagine a couple months ago, I think I have at least four new sex acts that can be added to the mod now because of your efforts.

So much to do, so little time...

Well I think its about time I download this mod lol. I have a question, and your answer will help me out a lot.

Does SA or SexiS contain x, y, and z positional data for the animations in the esm/esps? Like varied coordinates linked to each position to meet the unique alignment needs of each position?  

Also, does it contain any rotational correction data?

My most important inquiry is if the position data is varied for each position, the same, or if there is no position data and all positioning comes straight from the animation.

I can't explain how tedious it is to get an animation positioned in-game. In 3ds max I animate both actors at the same time exactly as they should be facing and positioned. However, everytime I boot up skyrim, at least one actor is rotated incorrectly, or the spacing is off (too far away or far apart). 

^ this single problem is why it takes like 12 hours to get one animation set done (including 3-5 stages)

If I knew where they'd be I could release twice as many animations twice as fast. 

I know a lot more about animating with max then I did when I started on the sidepositions. So I'm getting faster, and better anyways. But figuring out the position problem will be the breaking point, and ill be able to upload more animations than ever. 

As far as scripting goes, im less than useless. I know how to find the animation scripts in the quest window in the CK, and how to add animations to the FNIS animation list. Then I think you generate behvaviors to get a txt file you use to add a new animation set into the qsts scripts. I assume you tag them here too like MM or MF aggressive ect. 

Then you overwrite the old esp and generate fnis for users?

This bolded section is my best guess/speculation on how to add a new animation to an existing sex engine. (You can probably tell how little I grasp the concept from my terrible wording) Believe it or not though, I was just as clueless about animating a month ago posting on Fore's thread asking for tips for a beginner wanting to do paired animations. 

Ok, let me give you some suggestions when renaming your files. Just stuff that will help animators.

Like you said, origin and position name would be great. but also

• a number that corresponds to the animation stage that matches for the Offender and defender animations. Even if you use Off stage 1 for both Def stage 1 and 2, copy the Off and name it 2. (This way every animation has equal number of Off and Def positions) This allows   me to edit an animation for stage 2 male, and not unintentionally also edit stage 1

• Same goes for useing the same Off file for 2 different entire sets, if you do rename them so that they may be edited separately (ex. like the problem with the cowgirl Off being used in laying blowjob in SexiS.

^ this would give me great freedom to improve any animation at will without the need of an esp update from the author. I could just release single animation edits all day and always be improving bit by bit.

Also, an extra animation slot for testing would be awesome. Just name it Testoff 1-5 and testdef 1-5 and fill it with T-pose. (I start all my animations in t-pose I dont edit animations i just make totally new ones.) Reason is its way too hard to reposition them after importing. Sometimes they even import upside down or mirrored (left truns to right and right to left).

About the actor's size. Gonna need to boot up skyrim and jot down some correlations with race combinations. It sucks that the setscale function is based on relative size and not actual size. With how it is now, you need a dynamic scale script, which seems very complicated and imo that makes it a lower priority than renaming.

Now the single animations should be easy. Even FNIS spells addon can do this right? Could you just rip the part of that which uses cyclic animations, and I could release some solo animations NP. Very easy to do solo animations. If you could make a spell like that work with your engine, it would be easy peasy. You actually dont even need a sex engine for this. Just a simple call animevent spell and name it SA solo or something, and release as a totally separate esp.

I will continue to pump out animations until a decent supply of BBP animations are out. Please if you have any requests for new animations or to edit any I've released let me know.

Don't burn yourself out trying to include everything. I'd prioritize like difficulty vs. how badly its needed. All I can say is the renaming and giving every animation of evey stage of every set its own unique name (even if some files must be duplicated, and the copy renamed) is the most important thing from an animation standpoint.

Just did some testing creating T-pose animations, and even keeping them at the origin in max, they are repositioned in skyrim.

Well all that does is confirm what I already pretty much knew. I think the AP animations are offset the same in SexiS, and all the MLA seem to be offset differently, but the same as the other MLA animations.  

The z and x axis carry over perfectly for 3dsmax everytime. However, the y axis if off for both AP and MLA, and the MLA animations have the Def animations turned 180 degrees away from the Off animation. The AP start facing each other.

^ this is what made it so hard, I kept not understanding why I had to rotate 180 degrees for some replacers, but others I didnt. I'm gonna save a max scene with the positions saved now. I tried this before, but I didnt know I need 2, one for MLA and one for AP animations.

No comments on my questions posted? :-( 

I'm jsut really curious if my game is behaving as normal? If there is a known bug or what. As it pertains to women using strapons during straight-sex..even when the positions start out how they should be.

Please, somebody, anybody, respond. :-(

ON a side note. BUG report. I have a feeling others might have this one.

After sex is over...anything that was "unequiped" and then "re-equiped" after sex, doesn't have any magicall effexts applied to your character..(wondering if the same goes for followers)

I've been testing it, and 5/5 times.. non of my armors magic effects show up. I noticed it when enemies I had been 1-shotting with greatswords, now took 3 hits to kill. I could see my sword rating was 149..when it use to be 450~ish

fix is to just unequip and re-equip.

Might see about that bug...anybody else have it...?

Also, not to beat a dead horse...would love a reply with some answers if my game is behaving normal from (a few days ago)...or not, and if these are issues being addressed with women putting on strap ons during steraight sex. Like in my last post, it seems to happen when my female toon starts sex via dialogue, or when a female seeks out a male...anytime the female is the "Agressor" to starting sex...they get a strap on. Which isn't what the menu says, it says strapons/futa if so same sex...(if I recall)

For the record, as I mentioned. This was a totally clean install. Only scripted things installed are FNIS base, FNIS spells, and SA.

Missed replying there, you are reporting known problems though.

The missing enchantments problem is a bug in the base Skyrim code and I don't think anyone has come up with a solution yet, surprising though how few people have noticed.

@ WaxenFigure

Right.

Today I did a complete reinstall of Skyrim on my new SSD (yay speed!)

Got all my mods reinstalled and everything works fine.

I got a little issue with SA though that I don't remember having in 1.1:

Motion 5 (Guy is laying down, girls is riding him and facing away)

The second stage male animation doesn't seem to be playing, it's as if it's missing or not being referenced properly.

I checked the anim file itself and it appears to be in order which means it's probably a referencing problem.

Now, when it comes to sound I'm good but as far as fixing this 'missing anim' I'm a bit lost, I can't see where in the CK I can fix this.

Any input would be welcome.

I have been meaning to ask this question for some time now.  As with most PC games with mods that have control keys that work during the mod, I wondered if the keys work if you're using an Xbox controller for this mod?  I'm assuming it most likely does not, but I thought I'd ask anyways.  I've never had a problem using animation mods with my controller, but of course so far I've been unlucky with keyboard controls while using it (aside from tilde key stuff). 

I play some games with keyboard/mouse, but for some reason Skyrim is not one of those games I like using that set up.  I'm originally a console player, so controllers are where I feel most comfortable.  Is there a way perhaps to configure it so it can work?  It's no big deal.  I can live without.  I'm just surprised I don't see anyone asking about this...ever.

I have been meaning to ask this question for some time now.  As with most PC games with mods that have control keys that work during the mod, I wondered if the keys work if you're using an Xbox controller for this mod?  I'm assuming it most likely does not, but I thought I'd ask anyways.  I've never had a problem using animation mods with my controller, but of course so far I've been unlucky with keyboard controls while using it (aside from tilde key stuff). 

I play some games with keyboard/mouse, but for some reason Skyrim is not one of those games I like using that set up.  I'm originally a console player, so controllers are where I feel most comfortable.  Is there a way perhaps to configure it so it can work?  It's no big deal.  I can live without.  I'm just surprised I don't see anyone asking about this...ever.

Hi Snazzishoez i use an xbox controller and the keys work  fine no problem

Hey guys, been having an incredibly aggravating issue with the mod. It's not game breaking or anything but definitely something I'd like to get worked out. I just finished spending hours trying to figure it out myself. Did a plethora of reinstallations, activating one mod at a time, and changing skeletons and behavioral files one at a time to no avail.

Basically my issue is that when I activate the SA Rape spell, everything is fine except for my character (female) is elevated what appears to be several inches off the ground, while the male model (NPC) is at "normal" elevation but he is real far back. I can fix the distance issue by adjusting the X-scale (holding (Shift +) X), but adjusting the Z-scale (holding (Shift +) Z) does nothing.

I have determined that the issue arises out of my use of the TBBP mod. I have already posted in their thread for any solutions. Again, I have tried multiple different files, including the "correct" installations, and it just isn't fixing itself.

Another detail: After making a new game and using the Rape spell, the female PC is put in the position of the "giving" end (as the mod is supposed to be), and the elevations for each character is correct. The male NPC in the receiving position is where he should be. However, as soon as I switch roles, the female PC is elevated and farther away from the male/giving. I have not tested female/female.

This could be easily fixed if the (Shift +) Z actually did something, but so far the NPC in the giving position doesn't move. I will continue with some tests to see if I can yet to get this solved but if anyone has also run into this issue I would be super appreciative of some guidance.

Thanks. A picture of what I'm seeing below,

EDIT: had the idea to change positions after adjusting the Z-scale. Still did nothing.

This mod seems awsome and I keep hearing about it! But..

After i've downloaded it and did all right with the SKSE and the FINS (I think at list), and when I get in it say I got it activate, and.. Nothing...

Any 1 mind help me out in here =/?

Hi Snazzishoez i use an xbox controller and the keys work  fine no problem

Sweet! Thanks for the help.

Does SA or SexiS contain x, y, and z positional data for the animations in the esm/esps? Like varied coordinates linked to each position to meet the unique alignment needs of each position?

Yes. SA has distinct X, Y and Z positional data for each sex act

Also, does it contain any rotational correction data?

SA lacks a rotation parameter, which explain why some of the animations I have tried had one actor in the wrong plane. Any rotation it does is fixed right now, however it should be simple to add rotation values and a bit more work to use them.

My most important inquiry is if the position data is varied for each position, the same, or if there is no position data and all positioning comes straight from the animation.

Each position has it's own set of values.

I can't explain how tedious it is to get an animation positioned in-game. In 3ds max I animate both actors at the same time exactly as they should be facing and positioned. However, everytime I boot up skyrim, at least one actor is rotated incorrectly, or the spacing is off (too far away or far apart). 

^ this single problem is why it takes like 12 hours to get one animation set done (including 3-5 stages)

If I knew where they'd be I could release twice as many animations twice as fast. 

I know a lot more about animating with max then I did when I started on the sidepositions. So I'm getting faster, and better anyways. But figuring out the position problem will be the breaking point, and ill be able to upload more animations than ever. 

As far as scripting goes, im less than useless. I know how to find the animation scripts in the quest window in the CK, and how to add animations to the FNIS animation list. Then I think you generate behvaviors to get a txt file you use to add a new animation set into the qsts scripts. I assume you tag them here too like MM or MF aggressive ect. 

SexIs tags them, I don't tag them right now but as my previous post indicated I will need to do so soon.

Then you overwrite the old esp and generate fnis for users?

This bolded section is my best guess/speculation on how to add a new animation to an existing sex engine. (You can probably tell how little I grasp the concept from my terrible wording) Believe it or not though, I was just as clueless about animating a month ago posting on Fore's thread asking for tips for a beginner wanting to do paired animations.

Actually the CK has all the animations in the game under (Main menu) GamePlay > Animations : Actors\Character\Behaviors\0_Master.hkx. All the FORE animations are then under the "LOOSE" tree, one entry for each and every animation file.

The "ID" for each animation is how its referenced when scripting and the "Anim Event" is the name given to the animation in the FNIS_<MODNAME>_List.txt that is put into the \meshes\actors\character\animations\<MODNAME> folder that contains all the animations a mod adds to the game.

Ok, let me give you some suggestions when renaming your files. Just stuff that will help animators.

Like you said, origin and position name would be great. but also

• a number that corresponds to the animation stage that matches for the Offender and defender animations. Even if you use Off stage 1 for both Def stage 1 and 2, copy the Off and name it 2. (This way every animation has equal number of Off and Def positions) This allows   me to edit an animation for stage 2 male, and not unintentionally also edit stage 1
\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexAddicts
  • Same goes for useing the same Off file for 2 different entire sets, if you do rename them so that they may be edited separately (ex. like the problem with the cowgirl Off being used in laying blowjob in SexiS.

The SA mod already has a unique copy of each so there's no "shared" animation in it, only duplicates.

^ this would give me great freedom to improve any animation at will without the need of an esp update from the author. I could just release single animation edits all day and always be improving bit by bit.

Also, an extra animation slot for testing would be awesome. Just name it Testoff 1-5 and testdef 1-5 and fill it with T-pose. (I start all my animations in t-pose I dont edit animations i just make totally new ones.) Reason is its way too hard to reposition them after importing. Sometimes they even import upside down or mirrored (left truns to right and right to left).

About the actor's size. Gonna need to boot up skyrim and jot down some correlations with race combinations. It sucks that the setscale function is based on relative size and not actual size. With how it is now, you need a dynamic scale script, which seems very complicated and imo that makes it a lower priority than renaming.

Now the single animations should be easy. Even FNIS spells addon can do this right? Could you just rip the part of that which uses cyclic animations, and I could release some solo animations NP. Very easy to do solo animations. If you could make a spell like that work with your engine, it would be easy peasy. You actually dont even need a sex engine for this. Just a simple call animevent spell and name it SA solo or something, and release as a totally separate esp.

I will continue to pump out animations until a decent supply of BBP animations are out. Please if you have any requests for new animations or to edit any I've released let me know.

Don't burn yourself out trying to include everything. I'd prioritize like difficulty vs. how badly its needed. All I can say is the renaming and giving every animation of evey stage of every set its own unique name (even if some files must be duplicated, and the copy renamed) is the most important thing from an animation standpoint.

I look forward to any new animations you can produce (thanks for the new one today). I will definitely set up an additional sex act that you can use to test and of course the console commands that will allow you to try setting the initial positions as well as an option to turn on notifications of changes to the X,Y,Z,R (R=rotation) parameters as you use the keys to adjust.

I think I will also switch to using the same keys as SexIs to switch acts.

I'm going to have to update the first post again to put all the planned features into the list.

Some notes added to the first post plus some additional thoughts on these plans I would like feedback from the loyal users of this mod on.

Future plans

Not listed in any particular order

• Switch to using SexIs mod as the base sex animation player (waiting for a official release version)
  • Add support for solo, threesome, foursome and even five and six actor animations (from current twosome only)
  • Build a way to select as many as six actors for a sex act (if you have any ideas on how to do this quickly and easily please share them)
  • Tag each sex act with keywords (I am open to suggestions on what keywords should be used and which acts they should apply to)
  • Implement sex sequences so an animation can start with some kissing, follow up with foreplay, move on to oral and then to multiple positions and end
    with some cuddling.
  • Implement a "build your own" sex sequence so you can set up and play the sequences you'd prefer and add new sequences.
  • Allow the use of Zaz animations from the Zaz Animation pack in the sex sequences

The sex sequences idea is something that I see making it possible to set up a more believable rape sequence as well, on reaching the "rapeable" health value I see it starting with the victim being knocked down into a "woozy" state (this will need one or maybe two animations) giving the attacker the time to approach (if an archer) and kneel next to the victim  (another animation needed) and then move around the victim as the garments closest to the attacker are removed and the victim becomes naked.  Then the attacker could aggressively fondle the victim before forcing a blow job then move on to one or more sex positions before ending with the cum shot.  With up to six actors though, the victim could be victims (player and follower?) and additional attackers could be standing around watching and/or masturbating and at the appropriate time take their turns with the victim(s).

Build your own sex sequences capability needs an easy way to build sequences, designate how many actors would be involved (would require that many actors to be available), and gender requirements for each actor and what animation they will be doing at each stage of the sequence as well as their positions relative to the center of the action.  Also if additional furniture (beds, chairs, tables, cages, pillories...) or equipment (whips, chains, dildos, torture tools...) need to be available or magically provided. 

Each sequence would need to be testable, editable and shareable on the forum as a string of data that could be pasted into another person's game so the fruits of your labors to create sequences can be saved and shared with everyone.

This is a tall order and may be beyond my ability to accomplish but I want to try it because it has the potential to become the best way to implement all of the various things that people are requesting as well as raise the bar well beyond what anyone has done before in any game.

Please share your thoughts on this ambitious project, I am not starting on it right away mainly because I need to finish up the new sounds handling code, add the new animations that are available, add a animation test bench for arrok and other animators to use and fix the numerous bugs I have promised to look into and fix.   

@ WaxenFigure

I got a little issue with SA though that I don't remember having in 1.1:

Motion 5 (Guy is laying down, girls is riding him and facing away)

The second stage male animation doesn't seem to be playing, it's as if it's missing or not being referenced properly.

I checked the anim file itself and it appears to be in order which means it's probably a referencing problem.

Now, when it comes to sound I'm good but as far as fixing this 'missing anim' I'm a bit lost, I can't see where in the CK I can fix this.

Any input would be welcome.

Is the SA_FNISc113.hkx file present in the Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexAddicts folder? I checked all the references in the working version I have right now and they seem to line up but I do remember fixing a missing animation linkage on some sex act but I can't remember which act or whether it was before or after the current release nor exactly where the linkage was broken.

I loaded the old 1.2 version and can't find a broken link there either but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist, only that I haven't been able to find it.

I did load the working version and checked and it does play the right animation so hopefully worst case is that it will be fixed in the next release.