Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

having a problem using this mod with serena the vamp  companion from dawnguard. after we do the deed she gets stuck and stops following me.  even using follower tweak mod  to summon her. she just stands there or in some cases actually walks back to where we  had sex and stands there. no matter how many times i dismiss her  and then have her follow me again.  only fix i found is  to reload before  we had sex and  just plain dont do it with her. fnis and aft are all up to date and using 1.3 version of sa

I just downloaded the latest version wand when I run FNIS Duplicate Behavior Check, it comes up with this:

No duplicate animation names found.

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc152 in mod SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc153 in mod SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc154 in mod SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc155 in mod SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc156 in mod SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc157 in mod SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc158 in mod SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc159 in mod SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvents found: 8

I found the folder it was in and there was no such duplicates. when I start the game, it crashes.

Those files haven't been allocated too any Animation as yet & shouldn't interfere with your game! Try disabling ESP  in Skyrim launcher & See if it still crashes!  if it doesn't then it may be due to a Conflict with another installed Mod?

I'll try that, but I don't think it's conflicting with any other mod. I upgraded it from 1.2b which worked perfectly fine.

Edit: I will try updating FNIS

Edit #2: I have fixed the problem

I have the same problem. How did you fix it?

I assume he did what he said he would try in edit 1: update FNIS.

having a problem using this mod with serena the vamp  companion from dawnguard. after we do the deed she gets stuck and stops following me.  even using follower tweak mod  to summon her. she just stands there or in some cases actually walks back to where we  had sex and stands there. no matter how many times i dismiss her  and then have her follow me again.  only fix i found is  to reload before  we had sex and  just plain dont do it with her. fnis and aft are all up to date and using 1.3 version of sa

Serana was one of my most often used test subjects for several versions of this mod and that just didn't happen for me.  Are you running any other mod that perhaps mucks around with her?

Are you still in a quest involving her? 

Great mod, but I'm having a bit of a problem. When my character gets raped, it lasts a minute or two, sometimes a day. However, when my character rapes someone, there seems to be no stop. I have tried waiting days, yet the rape/sex scene still goes on until I end it. I have tried the options given by the Configuration, the console configurations (set _SA_Maxreps to 40) yet, there seems to be no change. Is there a fix for this? If it helps, The other adult animation mods that I have are:

Sexis---Cmod

ASX

Animated Prostitution

PC Exclusive animation Path version 3.0.1

When you are the rapist the stages of the sex act are under MANUAL control, hence the H and Shift-H keys to move forward and backwards through the sex act.  You can also use some controls when being raped but not all (B key for example).

Alright, I'll try that, Thanks!

sbseed,

I think if we got one universal skeleton which has all the required "bones" then we could have the animations properly putting the penis bone between the left and right pube bones for far better alignment that can be done with the relative garbage that comes with the game.

However themell was talking about using the Z key to adjust the alignment and the answer he needs is no.  Some things really just have to be lived with and clipping into a floor sometimes is one of them.  BTW, the Z key does affect the player but attempts to align the player can cause the NPC to move as well.  It's all part of the limitations built into this particualr animation system.

oh well, it was worth a try.

Serana was one of my most often used test subjects for several versions of this mod and that just didn't happen for me.  Are you running any other mod that perhaps mucks around with her?

yes still doing dawnguard  series also running amazing follower tweaks mod.  took a break from dawnguard to  do dragonborn for the cool stuff. so took her to solstiem with me.  small note i noticed when hooking up with one of my multiple marrige wives.  for some reason when they get dressed instead of wearing there shoes/boots. there all wearing footwraps for some reason. even if you remove footwraps from inventory beforehand or after and  do deed again.  poof magic footwraps again.  not sure if its aft or your mod that causes this.  writing about it in both mods so it can be checked.

here is link to aft mod if you want to check  compatability  with it  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15524

Is there an option in this mod, or can some one suggest a similar mod that lets you tell your companions too have sex with each-other?

yes there is an option sort of open settin gmenu  go to last tab for random and advance it to frequent or madness and enjoy the show  recommend  not leaving it to run around map tho can cause problems at liest in the past it has cause my game to crash lol

i did the set the random rape function which i did like it but the problem is that if i "exit the area" while they are still doing it, the next time i go there they not doing it but keep "screening".... and its getting annoying.....

now i cannot play the game without earphone or i wont know that if i enter an area i may hear "sound"...

is there any way to fix this? or fix?

load a previous save and dont leave area till its completed after you turn random off even says it in the mod  faq i belive  not to leave  area while  deed is happening

Actually the worst bug I have encountered with Serana is that she can't be taken as a follower after you visit the castle for the second time (with or w/o her doesn't matter). A big fuck up of the devs.

Other than that I can't probably remember all the cases when and how and how much we screwed each other and no issues still :D 

I just downloaded the latest version wand when I run FNIS Duplicate Behavior Check, it comes up with this:

I found the folder it was in and there was no such duplicates. when I start the game, it crashes.

Those files haven't been allocated too any Animation as yet & shouldn't interfere with your game! Try disabling ESP  in Skyrim launcher & See if it still crashes!  if it doesn't then it may be due to a Conflict with another installed Mod?

I'll try that, but I don't think it's conflicting with any other mod. I upgraded it from 1.2b which worked perfectly fine.

First, make sure you have the latest version of FNIS. If you have the latest version, try this:

locate the "duped" animation files are. Usually it will be in your animations folder. The directory should looks something like this:

"D:\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\SexAddicts"

Once you have found the files, try moving the "duped" files into a folder on your desktop, and update FNIS again.

If you don't have the latest version of FNIS, update it before you try the steps above.

First time posting here after discovering this mod, fantastic mod, puts much more enjoyment back in skyrim hehe. But i had a suggestion, or maybe a way it can be done console wise question. I find it more fun to play as the rapee, being more careful in fights to not get raped (though kinda wanting to), always do lesbian with the futa. Now i know if you rape npcs, you can do that "Submit" option where they give you the key to their house etc. But what about adding some kinda submit option for the PC. Like if you lose in combat to a bandit leader, and she rapes you and the calm option allows you to leave with your life, maybe some kind of tag that would allow that bandit leader to find you anywhere you are and rape you again with the spell. Shouldn't be too hard i woulnd't think, there are already scripts for NPC's to spawn at gates and such, like the dawnguard vampire attacks.

Just my 1 desire so far for this mod, besides more positions of course, and unrealistic desires that are limited by the game itself, like lining up models no matter the size/landscape etc.

I'm SORRY But the link For Cex Addicks "Mediafire" FIRST PAGE! is blocked due to a non premium account!... Quote " The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account."

Could anyone with a Full Account  supply  a Link?

When I use the spell it only asks:

"Which FNIS group (c:cyclic a:acyclic/1-timer o:AnimObject_cyclic b:AnimObject_acyclic) 

and then I can make choices named c1 a2 a1 o10 etcetc

Then I choose one I get a new prompt:

"Which FNIS cycle do you want executed next time?" (it crashed so I'm not sure it was in those exact words)

And the same type of options.

I managed to screw one old women (kind of) the first time I tried but my next tries it didn't work. 

For me there were dupes in the txt-file. \The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\SexAddicts\FNIS_SexAddicts_List.txt

152 to 159 were listed twice. When I deleted one of each there where on dupes in FNIS.

"Which FNIS group (c:cyclic a:acyclic/1-timer o:AnimObject_cyclic b:AnimObject_acyclic) 

"Which FNIS cycle do you want executed next time?" (it crashed so I'm not sure it was in those exact words)

I managed to screw one old women (kind of) the first time I tried but my next tries it didn't work. 

For me there were dupes in the txt-file. \The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\SexAddicts\FNIS_SexAddicts_List.txt

152 to 159 were listed twice. When I deleted one of each there where on dupes in FNIS.

Copy and paste what FNIS says, like what I did.

Love this mod, but there seem the be a issue with calm spell after climaxing with any vampire living in Castle Volkihar (including Serana). It seems to cast a paralyzing spell instead of the calm spell that last until I load back and forth between areas. Also, I seem to be unable to get involved with them again (through Spell or Conversation) after they are unparalyzed by this method and thus need to load from a earlier save. Having the calm option disabled fixing this problem, but i prefer having it on. At first I thought this had affected all of Dawnguard, but this is not the case since it does not happen to anyone in the Dawngaurd faction.

I do not believe I have any mods that conflict with this mod.

Excellent mod ! But i have problem here :< The mod used to work but when i updated it, when i cast the rape spell on a follower, my character and the follower just unequip their outfit and just stand there doing nothing, i can control my character but nothing's happenning. Does someone have a suggestion to fix this ? :o I already ran the FNIS generator and have SKSE updated .

Edit : Nevermind, my lazyness got me here ^^" , i'll check the initial post for the papyrus log :P

Edit 2 : Hmm i'll upload my papyrus log soon but i have tested what you suggested to Aiko ( about the ClearInvalidRegistrations command ) but that still doesn't work :/ 

Edit 3 : Here's the papyrus log but i dunno why, it is just too long, I think that's because i have to load a clean save before loading my current save so i think that's why, if you'd give up i'll understand why Papyrus.0.rar

Excellent mod ! But i have problem here :< The mod used to work but when i updated it, when i cast the rape spell on a follower, my character and the follower just unequip their outfit and just stand there doing nothing, i can control my character but nothing's happenning. Does someone have a suggestion to fix this ? :o I already ran the FNIS generator and have SKSE updated .

Edit : Nevermind, my lazyness got me here ^^" , i'll check the initial post for the papyrus log :P

Edit 2 : Hmm i'll upload my papyrus log soon but i have tested what you suggested to Aiko ( about the ClearInvalidRegistrations command ) but that still doesn't work :/ 

Edit 3 : Here's the papyrus log but i dunno why, it is just too long, I think that's because i have to load a clean save before loading my current save so i think that's why, if you'd give up i'll understand why attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.rar

Would have the same problem until made a clean save (waited three days before making save, but have no idea if necessary). So uncheck the esp, make a clean save and then check the esp. this always worked for me when upgrading.

Believe the instruction include this step.

Copy and paste what FNIS says, like what I did.

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory.<<

FNIS Behavior V3.5   2013-02-25 20:21:52

Skyrim: 1.8.151.0 -

Generator: C:\Spel\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: CHSBHC (107 bones)   male: CHSBHC (107 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

Reading SexAddicts ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Moving new behavior files to standard location...

547 animations for 4 mods successfully included.

1 Warning(s).

No duplicate AnimEvents found. (check between mods only!)

Do FNIS have issues with non-steam installations?