[outdated][inactive]RXL 's No More Lazy Hookers and other AAF patches

[outdated][inactive]RXL 's No More Lazy Hookers and other AAF patches

View File

I'm inactive, and don't even have the original files anymore myself.

However there are some updated files hidden in the support thread. Chances are, my files will CTD your game.

I was tinking about taking the file down, but as it might be needed for someone to make updated versions I decided to keep everything as is.

This is a repository for my aaf patches, so they are easier to find.

Currently there are the following files:

rxl No More Lazy Hookers HotC Full 1.0.1.7z

requires:

Hookers of the Commonwealth (HotC)

Make those Hookers work for their Caps, instead of simply knocking you out and take your caps. ;)

Known Issues:

The Hooker might start wandering quite a bit between the teleport and the animation, depending on your papyrus load. I'm not sure if there is anything I can do about that, without going much further into the mod and changing much more than I intended. I will have to see about how to handle this.

rxl No More Lazy Hookers HotC SE 1.0.1.7z

requires:

Hookers of the Commonwealth (HotC) - Settlement Edition

Make those Hookers work for their Caps, instead of simply knocking you out and take your caps. ;)

rxl_bpanims 1.0.4 for aaf.7z

requires:

BP70s anims (WIP) (ONLY REPLACERS) 1.0.4

This patch adds aaf support for bp70's animations.

The 8 original *.hkx files need to be in

Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\Animations\bp70\

Many thanks to @CGi who helped me a lot getting papyrus set up and has spent a lot of time answering my sometimes stupid questions,

@dagobaking for aaf and also a lot of help on his discord, @blankproject for his animations and all the other modders I forgot. :P

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/08/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Advanced Animation Framework

Awesome to see this. I was hoping someone would do a hook (no pun intended) for fusion city rising hookers of the commonwealth. Glad to see it's in the works... That fade to black crap is rather vanilla for my tastes (e.g. ESBL rating of "mature").

13 minutes ago, Sunsnub said:

Awesome to see this. I was hoping someone would do a hook (no pun intended) for fusion city rising hookers of the commonwealth. Glad to see it's in the works... That fade to black crap is rather vanilla for my tastes (e.g. ESBL rating of "mature").

Yes, it turned out the change was rather easy. I just have to get around to check the other editions on how exactly they work originally in game to see which changes I have to do. I didn't actually get around to play with them yet. I did however already look into the files for fusion city rising, and once I did check that it should be a relatively easy implementation I hope. It's just a matter of getting to it :)

8 minutes ago, CGi said:

Lazy bastard! Get to it!

Did this help your motivation? :P

Well, not really....a new episode of Shield of tomorrow came out today on geek and sundry, that was 3h of the evening, then I spent 1h or so testing different things to narrow down the erection problems MacCready had pre Alpha 70 etc...It's not a matter of motivation, it's a matter of to much stuff to do...^^

4 minutes ago, SacredKnight81 said:

Would the HOTC patch work with the lite standalone version, or does it have to be the full version?

I haven't yet have time to look into the lite version, so I really can't tell for sure. I'm decently certain from the other 2 editions, that I can tell the settlement edition patch most likely won't work. The fusion city edition script _might_ work, but I really can't give any support for that. I do plan to look into the lite version, and if neccessary make a patch for it, but I'm not giving any promises before I had a chance to look at it.

So I noticed that I get the "glow" and lose 130 caps on any aaf sexual encounter that I initiate, even if it wasn't with one of the hotc characters. I haven't messed with a lot of load order shenanigans yet but I thought you'd like to know. I only have 8 mods below fusion city, the fc hotc and settlement hotc. Only happy hookers interacts with aaf. Just business is supposed to but it doesn't that I can tell, yet. (Of course I may just be too stupid to make it work.)

I don't think it should cost me 130 caps if Jun Long and Cait get busy tho and I certainly shouldn't get the glow.

It is awfully cool getting to actually see the girls in "action" tho.

Edit: Make that 4 mods below them and it doesn't happen when happy hookers initiates the action with clients.

Edit again: I turned both patches off, works like normal. If I just enable the fusion city patch, I get the glow, regardless of actor, but no caps are taken. If I turn that off and the settlement edition patch on, it works like normal. If both are enabled I get the glow regardless of actors and I get charged 130 caps.

Unfortunately I'm at the end of my mod knowledge. I hope it helps. (Using savage cabbage animation pack when this all happened. Haven't looked at leito's but I assume it still does it since that's what I've seen hooked into hotc so far.) If I can help any further let me know.

9 hours ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

So I noticed that I get the "glow" and lose 130 caps on any aaf sexual encounter that I initiate, even if it wasn't with one of the hotc characters. I haven't messed with a lot of load order shenanigans yet but I thought you'd like to know. I only have 8 mods below fusion city, the fc hotc and settlement hotc. Only happy hookers interacts with aaf. Just business is supposed to but it doesn't that I can tell, yet. (Of course I may just be too stupid to make it work.) [...]

5 hours ago, Ironwulfthegreat said:

I am getting the same issue as Sulphur, any AAF call triggers the glow and cap loss, whether I trigger it through the wizard, or a third party mod triggers it. I am using RSE, and whenever the shenanigans trigger, i lose caps. It works excellently, otherwise.

I probably misunderstood something somewhere. Loadorder etc won't change anything, I'll have to change that in the scripts. I will look into that.

Edit: uploaded a hotfix for both hookers of the commonwealth editions. It should prevent that issue from happening, but the caps might be deducted before the animation had time to start. Still better than having to pay for every single animation... ;)

4 hours ago, RustyXXL said:

I probably misunderstood something somewhere. Loadorder etc won't change anything, I'll have to change that in the scripts. I will look into that.

Edit: uploaded a hotfix for both hookers of the commonwealth editions. It should prevent that issue from happening, but the caps might be deducted before the animation had time to start. Still better than having to pay for every single animation... ;)

Nah. You're just smarter about all this than I am. Moving mods is ALWAYS how you fix it!!! (In my tiny mind.)

I'll download and take a look now. Thanks!

Hello,

what has to be done to make this work (Settlement Edition)?

1. Installing AAF with standard settings (without looks menue)

2. Installing your mod (placing yout script into Data -> Scripts)

3. Installing the bp70 animations (hkx files) in Meshes-> Charackter -> Animations -> bp70

4. Installing your rxl_bpanims 1.0.4 for aaf mod

This is what i have done, not sure if this is correct. But seems not to work. AAF tells me error messages (never used it before...). The black screen won´t come but also no animation except the standard original pose animation. Would be very thankful if you could help, because exactly this is what i was long time searching for. When this mod functions  (the SE version) is there a teleport to nearest bed or something else, or are both actors having fun no matter there they are?!

On one second try i installed Atomic Lust to try out but different error messages and same result.

Cheers

Please note english is not my native language

50 minutes ago, Citizenbari said:

[...]

1. AAF requires Looksmenu

2. my mod requires the original hotc edition you dl patch for to be installed and active

3. bpanims and my patch for them is more or less seperate from the other 2 files. You can use them, but if you are playing a female pc you'll need another anim pack that adds F/F animations.

4. Your description sounds like you didn't install aaf correctly, but it's hard to tell without knowing the error messages you get. Make sure you have installed aaf + the compatibility patches correctly. Your error reporting isn't much more helpfull, as if you call a car mechanic and only tell him over phone "My Car isn't Working".

5. The animation will happen where you stand. I wanted to change as little as possible in the original mod, and more importantly I try to avoid additional esps for these rather minimal patches. Changing this probably would require editing much more of the original mod(s)

Edit: This Thread should be helpful to make sure aaf is installed correctly:

I installed Looks menu no change of the behavior.

Error message using Atomic Lust: AAF ERROR: Animation ID "yourSinglePersonAnimationName" not found, seems like an known issue of the AAF caused by wahtever

Error message using bpanims: AAF ERROR: morph-set-ID "ready" not found.

I will try out different animation packs and their patches and report.

Which version of AAF do you use? I could try this version. Is it right that your mod uses randomly every animation pack which is installed and supported from AAF? Sorry for my asking but would like to understand how your mod functions.

EDIT: AAF Guide how to - big thanks, i check this

3 minutes ago, Citizenbari said:

I installed Looks menu no change of the behavior.

Error message using Atomic Lust: AAF ERROR: Animation ID "yourSinglePersonAnimationName" not found, seems like an known issue of the AAF caused by wahtever

Error message using bpanims: AAF ERROR: morph-set-ID "ready" not found.

Which version of AAF do you use? I could try this version. Is it right that your mod uses randomly every animation pack which is installed and supported from AAF? Sorry for my asking but would like to understand how your mod functions.

The first error is from an older version of atomic lust. Please update.

The second error means you are missing Data/AAF/AAF_morphSetData.xml for some reason, or the file is changed/corrupt.

Please make sure your aaf and the aaf compatibility patches are up to date and correctly installed.

I always use the latest version. No sense in using older versions, unless the author of aaf or any of the known supporters tells you otherwise. That's also a general rule of thumb for actively developed alpha software, especially ones updated that regularly.

My Mod uses the quick anim function of aaf. That means the animation get's coosen randomly supporting the gender and actorytype of the involved actors. This also won't change, because for changes to the dialog to be able to choose the type of sex etc, I would have to edit the esp. This is out of the scope for these patches at the current time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...