Guest Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 2 hours ago, pasvih said: Nice to see this one again. It was really fun to build the brothels in the elements version. Will there be any way to limit what kind of actors visit the brothels? I used to build one in Hangmans Alley in the elements version and it seemed to attract lot of super mutants, as there was plenty of those around the area. If the search area was large enough even Fist from Trinity Tower showed up at the brothel. It would be neat to be able to limit it to humans: Raiders, DC guards, wandering BoS patrols, etc... Yeah, I can try to put a control into the MCM so that one could allow or disallow Super Mutants. Thats about the best that I can do in this regard. EDIT: Actually its not that easy - its actually impossible without doing one of two things. 1) Letting you remove the GetIsRace and GetInFaction for supermutants on the 12 or so reference alias fills on the spawn quest. OR 2) Create a patch file that removes them for you and makes it humans only. I will create the patch and if people want to use it, they can - I'll make it a humans only patch.
Guest Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 Ok.. there is a new file in the download section for this mod. It is a HUMANS ONLY patch and is ONLY APPLICABLE to visitors to your ACTIVE SETTLEMENT BROTHEL, ie: the one that uses the radio transmitter to pull NPCs into your brothel from around the game map. It will no longer allow ghouls or supermutants. It should go without saying that since this is a patch mod, it needs to go UNDER the brothels mod in your load order.
Guest Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 My "workday" is done and now for some sleep. God I hate working midnight shift. ? At least I can do modding while I work, since I work from home. Check back in, in about 5-6 hours, after some sleep, to see if there are any bugs to address...
pasvih Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 2 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said: Ok.. there is a new file in the download section for this mod. It is a HUMANS ONLY patch and is ONLY APPLICABLE to visitors to your ACTIVE SETTLEMENT BROTHEL, ie: the one that uses the radio transmitter to pull NPCs into your brothel from around the game map. It will no longer allow ghouls or supermutants. It should go without saying that since this is a patch mod, it needs to go UNDER the brothels mod in your load order. Neat
urbanoantigo Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 Hi, Another great mod from the RSE family coming ? innocent question: with this mod I can stop using the Hookers of the Commonwealth (HotC) - Settlement Edition https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22074 or can I use the one to bring Hookers to the settlement and then give them the ring of protitution? or works better if I use this and disable Hotc? One suggestion, if you do not, is to add some tapes of possessions to the prostitutes as they work. I loved the idea that the prostitute could have another activity during the day and go to the brothel for an extra income at night, super immersive
mashup47 Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 24 minutes ago, urbanoantigo said: Hi, Another great mod from the RSE family coming ? innocent question: with this mod I can stop using the Hookers of the Commonwealth (HotC) - Settlement Edition https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22074 or can I use the one to bring Hookers to the settlement and then give them the ring of protitution? or works better if I use this and disable Hotc? One suggestion, if you do not, is to add some tapes of possessions to the prostitutes as they work. I loved the idea that the prostitute could have another activity during the day and go to the brothel for an extra income at night, super immersive It should work with HotC. Well that's what I'm planning on with my new loadorder as it did in the past? 1
Sulphur.999 Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 Flashy, you magnificent son of a bitch. So much for cutting the grass today. (Entirely too hot out there anyway) Me and this hangover are about to get all up in it! To the post the post above mine. HOTC and RSE have nothing to do with each other. I do know from experience that you can't co-opt those (HOTC) girls for much of anything short of using the cloning device from nexus. And that changes their bodies because they get new clothes. Eventually. This mod actually has your hookers . . . well . . . hook. They can coexist as they do two entirely different things. 1
walkin Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 3 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said: My "workday" is done and now for some sleep. God I hate working midnight shift. ? At least I can do modding while I work, since I work from home. Check back in, in about 5-6 hours, after some sleep, to see if there are any bugs to address... I remember using the old Volume 4 Brothels in the past, but I seemed to have the problem of the visitors becoming hostile quite often after they visited and it was time to leave. Almost as if the mod finished what it was supposed to do, then my settlers (and the Visitors)would realize that we were normally hostile to each other and then all hell would break loose. I would have to kill them all, then most times after that, they would quit coming to visit. I'm assuming because I had to kill them and there wasn't any left in the area anymore. This was at Hangmans Alley. Is this something that was a issue before or just something I was experiencing. And if so, is there a way to prevent this from happening. Also don't know if this means anything but I thought Id mention it anyhow. Not everyone in the settlement was part of the brothel (guard-hooker-madame). There was just normal settlers walking around. Does everyone in the settlement have to be involved in the brothel, or does it matter.
Guest Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 3 hours ago, walkin said: I remember using the old Volume 4 Brothels in the past, but I seemed to have the problem of the visitors becoming hostile quite often after they visited and it was time to leave. Almost as if the mod finished what it was supposed to do, then my settlers (and the Visitors)would realize that we were normally hostile to each other and then all hell would break loose. I would have to kill them all, then most times after that, they would quit coming to visit. I'm assuming because I had to kill them and there wasn't any left in the area anymore. This was at Hangmans Alley. Is this something that was a issue before or just something I was experiencing. And if so, is there a way to prevent this from happening. Also don't know if this means anything but I thought Id mention it anyhow. Not everyone in the settlement was part of the brothel (guard-hooker-madame). There was just normal settlers walking around. Does everyone in the settlement have to be involved in the brothel, or does it matter. It could be due to any number of things - sadly, when playing with factions in the way I have to, plus using layers of AI packages to make them be non-hostile (for the most part), while sandboxing in a "hostile" location, things are apt to get screwy occasionally. I have noticed that if any of the "hostile" clients notice Radchickens in your settlement (if you have Commonwealth Chooks and Bunnies" installed), they go aggro and hunt down the chickens, which messes with all sorts of faction stuff and likely causes the breakdown. I am going to look into retweaking these faction and package layers, now that I have a solid 7 months of added experience working with such things. And failing being able to resolve this to my satisfaction, I am going to look into a different means to populating the active settlement brothel with clients, ones that wont have these sorts of issues. As for the question of who to have in settlements you turn into the Active Brothel, I recall suggesting the only NPCs that should be there are the madame, the guards and the hookers, just to reduce potential issues of wandering settlers. Which means, needing supply lines to feed and water the settlement that will be your brothel. Really, this kind of brothel was a concession to people who wanted something like in the old Vinfamy mod - I personally think this kind of brothel is not a good idea, for many reasons, not the least of which are the faction issues you've noted.
urbanoantigo Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 Hi, allow me to make two requests about the rugs of the prostitutes:1 - Important: it would be possible to put arrows or other marking indicating the front of the rugs ?, is that we only find out what is the front and what is the back of the wall after placing it and assign someone, 2 - Less important: when we make a rug the description of the carpet appears (image 1) but when we move the rug after it does not appreciate the description of it, to be honest I never noticed if it is like this with everything we make, but if it can appear the description can also be useful. Spoiler doing the translation here I loved the drama with unforeseen children, the role of the priest of Dianont City, the radial missions, the level of experience ... all very interesting, I still will not try, very anxiousby what I realized this mod substitutes another 4 ....
Guest Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 1 hour ago, urbanoantigo said: Hi, allow me to make two requests about the rugs of the prostitutes:1 - Important: it would be possible to put arrows or other marking indicating the front of the rugs ?, is that we only find out what is the front and what is the back of the wall after placing it and assign someone, There are markers on the rugs. You just need to look closely. The three lines along one of the edges of the rug are the direction the NPC will face.
tjuebussen Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 There is one issue I hope can be solved in the new version. When soliciting, and there are kids around, they will approach you asking for sex. I have always (obviously) gone for the "not interessted" option. Assuming and hoping that all animation authors have blocked children from their animations. Is there a way you can block children from responding to solicitation? 1
urbanoantigo Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 Hi, did I do something wrong here, or is this part still being done?
Olmech Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 11 hours ago, pasvih said: If the search area was large enough even Fist from Trinity Tower showed up at the brothel I built one in Sanctuary before rescuing the clusterfucks in Concorde. Imagine my surprise when Preston, Jun and Sturges showed up at the brothel. And then I still had to go rescue them because they went back! Morons! 1
Guest Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 3 minutes ago, tjuebussen said: There is one issue I hope can be solved in the new version. When soliciting, and there are kids around, they will approach you asking for sex. I have always (obviously) gone for the "not interessted" option. Assuming and hoping that all animation authors have blocked children from their animations. Is there a way you can block children from responding to solicitation? Ewww... I didn't realize it was pulling kids in. I've just added those blocks now. Thanks for pointing this out.
Guest Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 5 minutes ago, urbanoantigo said: Hi, did I do something wrong here, or is this part still being done? Your translation file has the wrong name - mine is in english, but your game is not in english. So. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Interface\Translations\RSE_II_Brothels_en.TXT Change the filename of RSE_II_Brothels_en.TXT to RSE_II_Brothels_ptbr.TXT, which matches Brazil's localization. (And activate Windows already, lol)
urbanoantigo Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 Spoiler I went to see, and really for me here is imperceptible the front mark, both when it is created and after coming close just to see or select to move ... there is something I can do to help put a more visible mark on the carpet image or an external arrow like in this case Homemaker?
Guest Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 15 minutes ago, tjuebussen said: There is one issue I hope can be solved in the new version. When soliciting, and there are kids around, they will approach you asking for sex. I have always (obviously) gone for the "not interessted" option. Assuming and hoping that all animation authors have blocked children from their animations. Is there a way you can block children from responding to solicitation? v1.2 is now available to download Includes the block on player prostitution for humanchild and ghoulchild races, as well as some small tweaks to Active Settlement Brothel factions and AI packaging, in an attempt to reduce likelihood of hostilities breaking out in your settlements between client NPCs and your settlers.
urbanoantigo Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 16 minutes ago, tjuebussen said: There is one issue I hope can be solved in the new version. When soliciting, and there are kids around, they will approach you asking for sex. I have always (obviously) gone for the "not interessted" option. Assuming and hoping that all animation authors have blocked children from their animations. Is there a way you can block children from responding to solicitation? The mod SEX MOD has something very cool in this sensehttps://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29674 if you use the ring to try to sex with some child, the Mod gives a very aggressive warning and kills the player immediately 1
urbanoantigo Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 17 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said: Your translation file has the wrong name - mine is in english, but your game is not in english. ... C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Interface\Translations\RSE_II_Brothels_en.TXT Change the filename of RSE_II_Brothels_en.TXT to RSE_II_Brothels_ptbr.TXT, which matches Brazil's localization. (And activate Windows already, lol) Every time I learn more here, I did not pay attention to this detail, thank you very much. (license windows, yes ???)
Guest Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 Working on it. But the CK doesn't like the .NIF file, so I am trying to figure out where in the file it is broken. I'll figure it out. Eventually.
Nosimo Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 Turning the brothel transmitter on seems to break companion AI (IVY in this case) and sends them wandering off, possibly related to the go home after "servicing" option? I recall having the same issue with the older brothels element and it effected vanilla companions as well, haven't tested with this version but appears to be the same bug.
Guest Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 Was just a small error on one of the niNodes. Fixed now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now