Lovers Creatures 2.5 cutting-edge releases (2.5.11)

Have you read my old posts.( two of my posts above) I want that female creatures can not rape and stalk. But I knew that it will cause more problems so I did not mention it during the last weeks.  And female rape  is with many creatures ok.

A female goblin , ogre, troll, imp, scalone, Grummite, werewolf, all atronachs,  ... can rape a human. And cowgirl position would be look ok. ( or a forced pussy licking animation would be good )

Yes a mountain lion , horse, dog, sheep, deer, will not look good when rape in def position.

I gave up the hope for "block females to rape"  a long time ago,   but I thought we get real females that use def position and no futa during sex with off position or set Mods to only male.  Then I can life with the "not-so-good-female-rape-in-def-position".  But without real females...  ( yes females which work with all the old Mods we have ) ...  a Lovers Creatures version with females...

And I know many creatures does not have def animation so now only cretures with def animation could be set to real females.  The other can be enabled when they get def animations.

But even if we had def aniamtions for all creatures  LC2.5 can not use it with all the old Mods.

That's why I thought and mention that the gender check should be in the last script before sex starts. And that seems to be the sex start script in Lovers with PK.

So only the base Lovers esm must be changed, not all old Lovers Mods with creatures.

So all what is now in LC2.5 moved into the last script before sex starts.

So modders can use token, settings and commands to do what they want.

If  someone want the Mod "The crazy deer",  a deer that rape every NPC in off position without a dick, it will be possible in a new Mod with the right commands/token.

The deer can dry hump the NPCs and the player can help the deer to get a magic collar so that the deer become a futa ( dick during sex)

And as a reward the deer calls 10 males ( bucks ) and they gangbang the player. ( male buck in off position )

LoversCretures.esm have Lovers with PK.esm as master file, so all the changes can be in the LC esm,  script overwrites from Lovers with PK.

So people who do not use creatures sex  ( no LC installed ) have the original Lovers with PK files.

With creatures sex the changes are in the LC esm   AND all old mods will work with the settings the player want.

And new commands and token can be used in new Mods.

41 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Have you read my old posts.( two of my posts above) I want that female creatures can not rape and stalk.

Hey, that's sexist. If male creatures can stick their dick up my PC's hole(s), female creatures should be able to force themselves on them too. :wacko:

Jokes aside, as you say that would cause problems with other mods, so I don't see it as a feasible course of action.

And female rape  is with many creatures ok.

A female goblin , ogre, troll, imp, scalone, Grummite, werewolf, all atronachs,  ... can rape a human. And cowgirl position would be look ok. ( or a forced pussy licking animation would be good )

I agree with you, and that's exactly what I was saying: I'm cool with rappist/aggresive/off female creatures staying female and switching to def instead of growing a dick as long as there are animations for "rapist female creature as def", like for example Forced Cowgirl or Facesitting anims. The problem is: do those anims exist? And if not, will they ever be made?

I'd be cool with the system you suggest (and actually it's the one I would prefer) if those anims existed, but I'm pretty sure they don't and it's unlikely they ever will. Thus, I'd say the "all creatures can grow a dick" approach being the default one makes a bit more sense.

Yes a mountain lion , horse, dog, sheep, deer, will not look good when rape in def position.

I mean, the idea is the same, don't see why any of those wouldn't be able to do it. Just like a she-goblin can plant her pussy in your face (forced licking) or dick (forced cowgirl), a lioness/bitch/sheep/doe should be able to do the same. May be harder and/or more awkward to animate due to them being quadrupeds instead of bipeds, but it should still be possible. Again, the problem would be actually obtaining the anims for them.

16 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Yes, why not a sheep.

I was thinking more of mountail lion(esse)s. Not a huge fan of ferals as a whole, so them and maybe wolves are the only ones I could be interested in. Farm animals are just nope.

Also, I got curious and decided to check for reference on what such anims could look like (despite my previous vow to never search for "feral" in E6), and holy crap I did not expect so many resuts. So, huh, if any prospective animator would like some reference on what "female feral creature going cowgirl on humanoid male" would look like, knock yourself out, I guess.

11 hours ago, Blaze69 said:
12 hours ago, fejeena said:

And I do not know why movomo said / thinks all people like futa.

[...]

But I still hoped we get females with def position that works with all the old Mods we have.
And I never thought that all Lovers Mods with creatures have to be changed or patched.

If I may intervene here, I think movomo's point is that even if LAPF/LC gets support for female creatures/creatures as deff, there's zero mods that support them (so far).

All mods out there assume only male creatures exist (even "female-looking" ones like flame atronachs just grow a dick), and not only are the scripts set up to only place creatures as offs but also the way the mods themselves are set up and the situations in which sex is started only exclusively consider male off creatures. So if you want said mods to work without having to edit all of them for the new version of LC, the only option is to make sure all creatures can act as male, regardless of whether they are actually male or female.

We have similar issues in Skyrim. For example, we have a handful of animations for "Male/Futa PC on Female Werewolf", and we also have female models for werewolves; but the amount of mods that "know" female werewolves exist and can be banged by (N)PCs is very limited. Thus, when dealing with all the mods that don't support female werewolves and only consider male ones, you have three options:

A) Give female werewolves a dick in those scenes (making them futa).

B) Use the option to enforce creature gender checks for animations, which will mean scenes will fail to trigger due to no animations being available for that aggressor/victim combination.

C) Don't do anything of the above, in which case scenes will trigger but female werewolves will be dry-humping in the scenes.

IMO option A is the best (or alternatively, less worse) of the three, and seems like movomo has a similar opinion. 

You've got my point right and summarized very nicely, so I quoted the whole post here.

I'd rather not choose the option C though. I'd rather make the particular sex act fail for the given pair (option B). But my preference is clearly option A.

19 hours ago, fejeena said:

And now I should really stop to talk about a Mod I still have not tested. It should be discussed by people who use the mod. I only get on movomo's nerves.

Fejeena, you are still a legitimate user even if you're going to disable rule63 for good. Even if you're not, everyone is welcome to participate in the discussion, as long as he understands the subject and keeps the required level of etiquette.

9 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

@movomo: what kind of female creature anims will LC 2.5 have (if any)? Will they all be "male humanoid raping female creature"? Or will there be any "female creature forces itself on male humanoid"? Because without the latter, what fejeena suggests may be possible in theory, but would look pretty weird.

Ideally? Both. In reality? I haven't checked all of them, but some of the existing ones are more of missionary-ish than cowgirl-ish.

Though I'm more concerned with those that have no def animation at all. Which are most of them. Heroes uttering helpless screams while furiously fucking some sheep would look.... weird... (albeit fun to watch) but I guess it's still a bit better than nothing happening due to anim-not-found error...

19 hours ago, fejeena said:

Do you really want to update all Lovers Mods with creatures? ( OK not crowning isle and a few others )

Actually, this is very close to what I was thinking, although I have no desire to do it all by myself. Regarding this I expressed my opinion in a previous post, like this:

On 7/19/2019 at 2:42 AM, movomo said:
On 7/19/2019 at 2:10 AM, fejeena said:

Do you really want to change all Lovers mods we have ?

I also did not consider forcing all female to be a def, not only because I generally avoid hardcoding but, also because there are simply too few def animations to start with. Only some humanoid female creatures have a handful of def animations. This is something that must be worked out over a great long time, and I wished all these problem to be solved slowly and naturally (female-aware mods show up slowly, existing mods get updates eventually as demand grows, females get more def anmiations over the next few years, etc).

That is, I was going to play a long game, that spans through several years. For example, this Female Creature Workshop project alone deserves at least a whole year's worth of work. Gregathit is supposed to be our animator but he's not been active lately, and he's but a single man, like myself, so I was thinking about filling the missing animations myself. Over the years. I've never made a whole animation except a few poses or some tweaks, but I was ready to learn it.

We don't have any female-aware mod now, of course, but if you extend your view to 3 or 5 years after this, the chance of some random guy showing up and write a small mod is not that low. Even if I end up updating all of the 50+ mods you're mentioning myself, several years is not a short period. Compare it to the effort needed to make some two dozens of def animations all alone, it's frankly... nah.

But right now I'm not as certain as before. I was almost about to decide that I already lost before the game even started because of the negative reactions and lack of input from others.

In that case, the remaining work is hastily finish up what's in our hand and be done with it - hardcode female creatures to either play def animation or fail (the "option B") and let Lovers Creatures be that way forever. Right now I'm considering this to be a very feasible option. This way I'll still have contributed something to the community, you won't be upset and most everyone else won't care.

5 hours ago, Blaze69 said:
6 hours ago, fejeena said:

Have you read my old posts.( two of my posts above) I want that female creatures can not rape and stalk.

Hey, that's sexist. If male creatures can stick their dick up my PC's hole(s), female creatures should be able to force themselves on them too. :wacko:

Jokes aside, as you say that would cause problems with other mods, so I don't see it as a feasible course of action.

Well, it's some more than a joke. It is a very real concern I had when I wrote the rule63 codes and what made me code the male vagina despite Fejeena's fierce opposition there in the Female Creatures Workshop thread. This still holds even to the imaginary things like female penis. At least Lovers Creatures is concerned, there is no fundamental difference between male and female - the differences are mostly cosmetic (or rather, totally - even male creatures can get pregenant if they have a working womb).

This might sound a bit too pc or sjwfag-ish, but I'd rather not restrict any type of sexual fantasy because of its minority. This mod is a framework that helps other mods do things they want. For example, I'm not a homosexual myself, but did you know that some yaoi/gay manga stuff feature the male hymen (someone remind me of the exact term)? This imo is less perverted than some 'straight' things like cervix penetration or surgical experiment genre that many dudes know and love. You must be granted all the opportunity to develop any such perverted mod if you wish.

It seems like @fejeena thinks females must always be submissive (or "natural" as opposed to being futa), this itself is all right as I'd rather not be political, but enforcing a particular agenda through the main framework is what I wanted to avoid if at all possible - besides, LAPF is a big master mod that many mods depend on and the changes there, once ever made, cannot be undone. In this I considered enabling futa dick (the "option A") as good enough, but apparently it's time to re-evaluate this thought. Of course, for the final decision the 'looking less weird' aspect must be regarded as well.

18 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

The kick is... I used a minor amount of effort to just detect a flag to see the creature was female, detect if the NPC was a guy, and then ran a reversal.  If the entire test and mechanic control (configured preferences and so on) could be built into LC 2.5+, then it could just be as simple as

;; Swap if for reversal (creature npc) test valid
if (call reversalTest xme zme) == 1
    ;; Get new defensive sPos based on creature
    let sPos := reversalPos xme
    let rTemp := xme
    let xme := zme
    let zme := rTemp
end

This is barely theoretical as I already did a minor variation already for LoversCalm.  Wow... still only one person tried it.

What I was concerned with is less of its technical difficulties, but more of whether it is a right change to make on a base mod that everyone uses. You're welcome and free to experiment as you wish, though.

B) Use the option to enforce creature gender checks for animations, which will mean scenes will fail to trigger due to no animations being available for that aggressor/victim combination.

Now some thoughts regarding the "failure" element, if I am to choose the "option B".

If an arbitrary female creature's all offense attempts are to be redirected as defensive, and the creature has no defense animation,

• If futa is allowed in the user's game, she would be allowed to proceed as offensive and grow a futa dick.
  • If futa is not allowed, she and the victim would fail to perform the sex scene. Failure here is a defined behavior that can be relied upon.

Currently most creatures don't have def animation at all... So the above will likely result in making most female creatures unable to have sex at all - unless futa is allowed.

And it may have somewhat greater effect than it seemingly would.

Successful rape rolls will do nothing, sex through spells/menus/dialogs will fail, quest-related sex events may not proceed, provided that the failure didn't outright break the mod already.

Or not... depending on the individual mod's doing, the mod might just decide to be cool and carry on as if nothing happend (If the author was careful enough, things should be this way).

So I wonder just how much breaking this approach is.... 'Futanarification' is the least breaking way. Technically it will not break a single mod. Then is this 'switch to defensive' approach really worth having?

Is it safe enough and worth enough to enforce a certain sexual orientation through the master mods?

I have a feeling that @fejeena would rather have them fail to initiate sex than allowing them to grow penis even as the last resort. Would you?

10 hours ago, fejeena said:

I want that female creatures can not rape and stalk.

As far as I'm concerned, that is normally controlled by  LoversRaperS and Joburg settings.  It's there where you set if a creature wants to rape a male or female.  Since LoversCreatures 2.5 includes the creation of female creatures, either you turn off female creature generation,, or the two mods would need an update to account for the differences.  There is really no other way around it.  UNLESS... an option preventing females from sexual attacks as I noted in my second entry below about "She's just not that into you."

1 hour ago, movomo said:

What I was concerned with is less of its technical difficulties, but more of whether it is a right change to make on a base mod that everyone uses. You're welcome and free to experiment as you wish, though. 

Hey, I'm opened to discussion.  I was thinking of options:  If connected to Tamago, is she submissive when in heat?  If race has a 'futa attack only' option so female attacker ONLY goes offensive, but can get raped in submissive.  And if there's an option that makes the creature not even rape as if to say "She's just not that into you." Could these be established in an INI?  Dunno.

Fejeena suggested that the female/male swap could be put into the LoversCreatures code rather than altering all other mods.  He considered the LoversCreature.esm and .esp, but the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp would be more sound since *cough* No other Lovers Mods go past this mod.  I'm not sure if it's possible... but if so, it WOULD solve issues for having options submissive female creatures for every mod out there.

Some worry it seems about female creatures raping their targets with ... inappropriate poses.  That might need to be looked into.  This, possibly be in your ini listings.  Having a female spriggan rape a guy by having him on his back while she snu-snu's him in cowgirl makes more sense than her being on her back.  If it was rape, he'd be the one prone.

Hrm... should there be any globally recognized switches for LoversCreature that can be put into a Settings Spell??? ;)

2 hours ago, movomo said:

and what made me code the male vagina despite Fejeena's fierce opposition

What?  Um, just so you know.... TamagoClub has some code in there about guys with wombs.  :P Did someone have a shocking flashback he doesn't want to remember?

2 hours ago, movomo said:

but female werewolves will be dry-humping in the scenes.

Well... it looks like a creature is showing 'dominance' in a situation.   

16 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

female werewolves exist and can be banged

Is she hot?

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

Is she hot?

Disclaimer: I can't access my rig right now so as much as I'd like to take some properly posed and ENB'd pics, I'll have to make do with an existing one.

Still...

Spoiler

AlternativeTextures.jpg.c117f3470197c064

That's a yes for me, at least. That face on the black and white skin... :classic_wub:

I think the mesh could use a bunch more polys and a more detailed texture because the breasts look a bit blocky and low-res, but otherwise 10/10 would let her crush my pelvis, lol.

On a more on-topic note, did Oblivion ever get female werewolves? I know male ones exist and IIRC they use the Xivilai skeleton, but I don't know if females were ever made. And if they exist, will they have female anims too?

hi movomo i've used the mods for a while, and i quite like it.

there are some crashing issues thought i'm not sure if it's related to "Lovers Creatures 2.5 cutting-edge releases (2.5.8)" or not because i have many mods installed. but i did find a spriggan wandering in the woods, decided to try it out and used the creature rape spell and it worked, but when i checked the inventory it has no womb and the sperm did not deposited.

i use maskars oblivion overhaul and used the compatibility patch provided in the "Lovers Creatures 2.5 cutting-edge releases (2.5.8)". do i load it after LoversIdleAnimPriority or only use LoversIdleAnimPriority_MOO?

On 7/20/2019 at 1:36 PM, LongDukDong said:

Fejeena suggested that the female/male swap could be put into the LoversCreatures code rather than altering all other mods.  He considered the LoversCreature.esm and .esp, but the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp would be more sound since *cough* No other Lovers Mods go past this mod.  I'm not sure if it's possible... but if so, it WOULD solve issues for having options submissive female creatures for every mod out there.

This issue is not strictly related to load order (but not entirely unrelated either)... so I can achieve the same in LoversCreature.esp too. (LoversCreature.esp must be loaded after Lovers with PK.esp anyway)

Anyway I'm considering this as a viable option. I'll probably override some LAPF functions at least temporarily.

Below video features a female werewolf.... :D (10:48)

https://www.xvideos.com/video42608663/cloud_meadow_-_animation_gallery_public_build_december_2018_

15 hours ago, Scarvoice said:

there are some crashing issues thought i'm not sure if it's related to "Lovers Creatures 2.5 cutting-edge releases (2.5.8)" or not because i have many mods installed.

I can't say I have any LC-related crash now. But keep an eye on it, you know, just in case.

but i did find a spriggan wandering in the woods, decided to try it out and used the creature rape spell and it worked, but when i checked the inventory it has no womb and the sperm did not deposited.

Not finding womb is normal. Womb sync does not work in 2.5.8. This issue is fixed in 2.5.9.

Don't know why you couldn't find sperm though. This part hasn't been through much testing...

edit -> Read LongDukDong's reply, I've mistaken something wrong. Womb sync bug applies only to the sex change spell.

i use maskars oblivion overhaul and used the compatibility patch provided in the "Lovers Creatures 2.5 cutting-edge releases (2.5.8)". do i load it after LoversIdleAnimPriority or only use LoversIdleAnimPriority_MOO?

I can't tell much about the _MOO thing. I've never even examined it myself. I don't even know if it's in a usable state. You'll need to find out yourself... in case you do use it however, it's suposed to be supplementary rather than replace the existing LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp. Load _MOO thing right after it and see if it has any ill effect for your game.

21 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

On a more on-topic note, did Oblivion ever get female werewolves? I know male ones exist and IIRC they use the Xivilai skeleton, but I don't know if females were ever made. And if they exist, will they have female anims too?

Werewolves, insofar as from LoversBitch and an LST Addon, use the xivilai mesh.  So they should have the xivilai submissive poses.  And the original Werewolf mesh didn't sport equipment, so the bare minimum difference would be cock and cockless (though a busty mesh would be fun).   Still, WHERE'S THE EFFIN' KNOT IN YOURS?  The LoversBitch system sensibly applies such.

14 hours ago, Scarvoice said:

... i did find a spriggan wandering in the woods, decided to try it out and used the creature rape spell and it worked, but when i checked the inventory it has no womb and the sperm did not deposited. 

Well, that could depend upon Tamago Settings.  In Tamago Club, there are INI settings if YOU as the player can accept sperm, accept and receive sperm, or not get involved.  Likewise, you have settings for NPCs in that.

And for those without wombs, the 'AllowAnal' flag must be enabled for non-wombers to accept sperm.  That is a switch/option in LoversTamagoClub.  LTC doesn't have an INI file, so you'd need to use the console command of "set a3ltc.AllowAnal to 1" to function. 

10 hours ago, movomo said:

Below video features a female werewolf.... :D (10:48) 

You were screwin' a female werewolf for over ten minutes?  YOU DAWG!

Granted, I'm not sure if this allows such to mods that are 'after' LC2.5 in mod load order..... Well, if its controlled by a QUEST that has a priority level of 99, mebby?  *Shrugs*

2 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Werewolves, insofar as from LoversBitch and an LST Addon, use the xivilai mesh.  So they should have the xivilai submissive poses.  And the original Werewolf mesh didn't sport equipment, so the bare minimum difference would be cock and cockless (though a busty mesh would be fun).   Still, WHERE'S THE EFFIN' KNOT IN YOURS?  The LoversBitch system sensibly applies such.

Well, that could depend upon Tamago Settings.  In Tamago Club, there are INI settings if YOU as the player can accept sperm, accept and receive sperm, or not get involved.  Likewise, you have settings for NPCs in that.

And for those without wombs, the 'AllowAnal' flag must be enabled for non-wombers to accept sperm.  That is a switch/option in LoversTamagoClub.  LTC doesn't have an INI file, so you'd need to use the console command of "set a3ltc.AllowAnal to 1" to function. 

You were screwin' a female werewolf for over ten minutes?  YOU DAWG!

Granted, I'm not sure if this allows such to mods that are 'after' LC2.5 in mod load order..... Well, if its controlled by a QUEST that has a priority level of 99, mebby?  *Shrugs*

movomo

So far you have the essentials down. PC/NPC/Creature Sex with compatible atk/def animations. 

You seem to be working on how to trigger sexes and roles in sex like FCreature/Mplayer/FUTA-MALE-FEMALE-FUTA .. lol It's a lot.... 

I like the mod in it's current state things It seem's to be missing is Reconstruction of the Lovers with PK stamina bar.  The hud bar that goes down or up if you use potions.

Simply put what is your current goal? Comparability and functionality  with other lovers mod(s) currently?

I personally don't mind the futa females  as long as it's conceivably in ini to fit everyone's taste.  aka since I only like women in real life. But, anyways I play a girl with a growing penis in the game  that can bang other females and female creatures (Since I don't like men.) Any thoughts???

2 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Werewolves, insofar as from LoversBitch and an LST Addon, use the xivilai mesh.  So they should have the xivilai submissive poses.  And the original Werewolf mesh didn't sport equipment, so the bare minimum difference would be cock and cockless (though a busty mesh would be fun).  

Yeah, love me some werewolf tiddies so it would be fun indeed, but I guess what's available is better than nothing at all. One more thing to look forward for whenever I get back to Oblivion, I guess.

Still, WHERE'S THE EFFIN' KNOT IN YOURS?  The LoversBitch system sensibly applies such.

My point was to show the female model, not the dick (that was a consequence of having to use an image from the mod download page). But if you check the "dog dick" variants you'll see they have a very obvious knot, and there's even a version of the horse dick that includes a knot too.

It's true Skyrim doesn't have a knotting nechanic per-se, but seeing how the system differs from the LAPF one, I'm not sure it would need one, and most of the werewolf/canine animations do include a specific knotting stage with a matching animation, so...

Where the hell was this information the last time I played Oblivion? This could make for some interesting gameplay.

Story time!

Was playing an evil(ish) slaver/breeder character raiding a bandit den, but RNGesus only provided me with a single female Khajiit and she got killed in the heat of the battle, leaving only a male Dunmer as the only survivor (and enslaveable NPC). Evil me thought it could be fun to stick the Khajiit's womb inside him and have him act as surrogate for the future kittens, but I couldn't seem to get the sperm to show up in his inventory after the scenes no matter what Tamago settings I tweaked, so I had to give up on it and just sold the dude off to the first peasant I came across. Guess now I know why it didn't work.

7 hours ago, sunhawken said:

Simply put what is your current goal? Comparability and functionality  with other lovers mod(s) currently?

I personally don't mind the futa females  as long as it's conceivably in ini to fit everyone's taste.  aka since I only like women in real life. But, anyways I play a girl with a growing penis in the game  that can bang other females and female creatures (Since I don't like men.) Any thoughts???

I think I'll force defensive only when futa is disabled.

Once this is done, feature-wise, I don't think I have much to do on the esp other than sporadic bug fixes. Only the endless creature and animation making.

7 hours ago, sunhawken said:

It seem's to be missing is Reconstruction of the Lovers with PK stamina bar.  The hud bar that goes down or up if you use potions.

I don't know what the LPK stamina bar is. Is there such thing in LPK extender?

5 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Where the hell was this information the last time I played Oblivion? This could make for some interesting gameplay.

Story time!

Was playing an evil(ish) slaver/breeder character raiding a bandit den, but RNGesus only provided me with a single female Khajiit and she got killed in the heat of the battle, leaving only a male Dunmer as the only survivor (and enslaveable NPC). Evil me thought it could be fun to stick the Khajiit's womb inside him and have him act as surrogate for the future kittens, but I couldn't seem to get the sperm to show up in his inventory after the scenes no matter what Tamago settings I tweaked, so I had to give up on it and just sold the dude off to the first peasant I came across. Guess now I know why it didn't work.

I kinda wish that containers could get pregnant as well.

I mean you don't want to bang a cupboard, probably, but in the fantasy and sci-fi stuff (doesn't seem to really matter), evil wizards and Lex Luthor wannabe's all have their VAT grown clones everywhere... they make clone of themselves and show up again and again after you think you've killed them proper this time.

So why not us? If containers could get pregnant natively, everyone can have their own Biomancy lab!

Although I wouldn't say it's impossible with the current system, as long as one is truly determined to make it.

And Tamagosetbody would have busy time replacing container models with the ones with an embryo inside...

Side note: Slaughterfish defense animation

image.png

If I am ever to make a full lovers animation, this whould be the first one. lol..

49 minutes ago, movomo said:

Side note: Slaughterfish defense animation

image.png

If I am ever to make a full lovers animation, this whould be the first one. lol..

We already have that one in Skyrim. :classic_rolleyes:

(What would us degenerates do without the holy work of @MadMansGun?)

ok, so i found a few things :

i made mistake during installation. i forgot to install lovers creature 2.0 first, and proceed to instal 2.5.4 and then 2.5.8 so the mod is incomplete. i fixed it, now it's installed properly, all the load order corrected, and i also rolled back to an earlier save before any lovers mod is installed to avoid issue. the "no womb and cant deposit sperm" thing happens during the incomplete installation, so it could be that, because all the settings in tamagoclub is correct. "set a4tc.AllowPC  to 2" and "set a4tc.AllowNPC to 1" tested and work fine on humanoid npc (that one wood elf in that certain forest).

now, everything is in order. so i decided to give it another go, i fast travelled to barren mine near atatar, county leyawiin. there are few goblin's outside, and the moment i arrive, i immediately crashed. tried it over and over, same result. sometimes i get to see the goblin blinked before crashing (that gender check/femswap thing i guess, because every creature i saw the first time blinked), other times it crashed before i finish loading. oh and btw, i dont use femswap.esp because as specified it mod page, it's no longer needed.

also one more thing, i'm still wondering. do i use LoversIdleAnimPriority_MOO only, or do i have to use both LoversIdleAnimPriority and LoversIdleAnimPriority_MOO? i use Maskar oblivion overhaul btw

58 minutes ago, Scarvoice said:

also one more thing, i'm still wondering. do i use LoversIdleAnimPriority_MOO only, or do i have to use both LoversIdleAnimPriority and LoversIdleAnimPriority_MOO? i use MOO btw

I examined the scripts just now and... no, don't use it. It's incomplete and broken. It was incomplete and I broke it with the 2.5.4 release. One line in a script needs fixing but it's not worth even that meager effort because it's incomplete, and very early stage at that.

1 hour ago, Scarvoice said:

now, everything is in order. so i decided to give it another go, i fast travelled to barren mine near atatar, county leyawiin. there are few goblin's outside, and the moment i arrive, i immediately crashed. tried it over and over, same result. sometimes i get to see the goblin blinked before crashing (that gender check/femswap thing i guess, because every creature i saw the first time blinked), other times it crashed before i finish loading. oh and btw, i dont use femswap.esp because as specified it mod page, it's no longer needed.

There is a bug that I fix in 2.5.9 related to goblins, but unrelated to any crash:

* (ini) Fixed bug where Goblin Warlords and Chefs erroneously becoming female
  because of their ``"shamanbag.nif"`` model.
  Now the models are checked against ``"shamanchest"`` instead of just
  ``"shaman"``.

That means being a goblin is not a problem on its own. (how could I have found that bug in the first place? if goblins cause crash.)

Recently I've been focusing on playing to test things through the usual gameplay. Goblin cave, goblin fort, goblin mines, goblin ruins, goblin congress and goblin lemonade stand, not a problem. Except that I have not visited this particular place that is Barren Mine. I'll get there soon enough, but in the mean time try some other goblin whatever-holes.

Also, if you install Conscribe, it will output all console messages to a text file. It's sometimes helpful for figuring out what's causing the crash.

There are female werewolf meshes.

In Werewolf_The_Awakening are female "clothes" meshes. So they are made for the human skeleton.

Think someone can change the body and head mesh to Xivilai.  And maybe add the hand/finger bones. ( the male Xivilai werewolves have finger bones )

werewolf.jpg

54 minutes ago, fejeena said:

There are female werewolf meshes.

In Werewolf_The_Awakening are female "clothes" meshes. So they are made for the human skeleton.

Think someone can change the body and head mesh to Xivilai.  And maybe add the hand/finger bones. ( the male Xivilai werewolves have finger bones )

Okay, that mesh ain't bad at all. If Xivilai have def animations (which I assume they do, seeing how female Xivilai were one of the first creatures to be made when looking at the Female Creatures thread), and that model can indeed be ported to the Xivilai skeleton, I'll be a very happy panda huh, shark once I get back to Oblivion, lol. :classic_tongue:

@movomo, any chance you could look into it at some point? I don't want to make too many requests considering I'm not even sure I'll get to play with this, but if I do, I sure would love to have female Werewolves in my game with LC and Tamago support. Pretty please? :classic_angel:

For the record, the last time I played Oblivion I got my (sadly male-only at the time) werewolves from Werewolf - Legends of the North using Fienyx' patch to make them LAPF/LoversBitch compatible. Not sure if it's relevant, but thought I might as well mention it.

There is also somewhere  a Legend of the North version I made without a patch.

-------------------

The the Werewolf_The_Awakening  female  meshes

F.7z

But think the best meshes are here, also with new female textures AND nipples.  ( the above meshe use the LoversBitch/werewolvs of the north textures = male )

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/109110-sexualized-werewolves-for-cohr/

For the right male penis position see post 12. The "up" postion is wrong for lovers.  Shit, have I ever updated my lovers Bitch werewolves? the new meshes and the right penis position ???? Don't know. . .

And here some othe meshes

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/2791-huge-bbb-female-werewolf-project/

15 hours ago, movomo said:

Also, if you install Conscribe, it will output all console messages to a text file. It's sometimes helpful for figuring out what's causing the crash.

it's still crashing whenever i enter goblin caves... i tested on monster cave and oblivion and everything worked fine. btw, the gender change spell doesn't seem to work, i use it on ogre and xivilai and nothing changed, no appearance change, and no added womb. i check console and it returns error, however when i cast "is female?" they did change between male and female. also i did find a female ogre and it seems it doesn't have defensive animation.

as for goblin cave, i have the logs here. it's rather long since i started lovers mod for the first time, and the issue seems to be the one already fixed on 2.8.9 version. however, feel free to check it first in case i'm missing something. several last line occured when i entered another goblin cave near skingrad. it happens to all goblin cave or anywhere near a large number of goblins.

ConScribe Logs.rar

21 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Actually, it's been there all the time.  And I merely 'cleaned up' the INI files.... didn't add anything new.  Well, I made the Lovers Prima Series of help books for the quests.  I might need to make one for the Tamago/Hiyoko master files, eh?  (OFF-TOPIC)

15 hours ago, movomo said:

I don't know what the LPK stamina bar is. Is there such thing in LPK extender?

That isn't part of LoversCreatures.  I think you may be mistaking this for Lovers Extended.  There you and your partner have stamina bars to see who gets to orgasm first.  Granted, no one expects a creature to go through multiple orgasms, so I made a patch to remedy that and other inconsistencies that Extended has.

10 hours ago, fejeena said:

The the Werewolf_The_Awakening  female  meshes

Well.... that would certainly make it so I don't need a WTA patch at all.  THOUGH, watch out for sex removing the werewolf heads (showing NPC heads underneath).  It happens. ;)

17 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

@movomo, any chance you could look into it at some point? I don't want to make too many requests considering I'm not even sure I'll get to play with this, but if I do, I sure would love to have female Werewolves in my game with LC and Tamago support. Pretty please? :classic_angel:

You know, all I can do at this point is an empty promise. Vanilla creatures are not even half done. But I guess the werewolf have better starting than the stock creatures as they have original mesh and textures.

17 hours ago, Scarvoice said:

it's still crashing whenever i enter goblin caves... i tested on monster cave and oblivion and everything worked fine. btw, the gender change spell doesn't seem to work, i use it on ogre and xivilai and nothing changed, no appearance change, and no added womb. i check console and it returns error, however when i cast "is female?" they did change between male and female. also i did find a female ogre and it seems it doesn't have defensive animation.

as for goblin cave, i have the logs here. it's rather long since i started lovers mod for the first time, and the issue seems to be the one already fixed on 2.8.9 version. however, feel free to check it first in case i'm missing something. several last line occured when i entered another goblin cave near skingrad. it happens to all goblin cave or anywhere near a large number of goblins.

Very weird. I went to Barren Mine just now, killed some Dust Eater goblins and no crash. In fact I had no crash with goblins so far.

One thing you can try is to set bDisableRule63 to 1 temporarily (you can do it in game; set xLoversCreatureQuest.bDisableRule63 to 1). This will hault anything related to creature update, so if rule63 part was indeed causing the crashes, the game should no more crash if this is set to 1.

Your log indeed shows it crashed while LC is processing creatures, but it doesn't really say the game crashed because of LC.

Your crash moment:

Spoiler

xLoversCreatureQuest:: CYCLE START.
xLoversCreatureProc.walk_queue = [
    [Sharp Tooth Goblin<00074EDA>],
    [Sharp Tooth Goblin<00074ED7>],
    [Sharp Tooth Goblin<00074ED6>],
    [Rat<0000CB96>],
    [Sharp Tooth Goblin Chef<0000CB68>],
    [Sharp Tooth Goblin Skirmisher<00074ED8>],
    [Sharp Tooth Goblin Skirmisher<00074ED4>],
    [Sharp Tooth Goblin Berserker<00074ED5>],
    [Sharp Tooth Goblin Berserker<0000CBB0>]
]
xLoversCreatureGetIsFemale:: Sharp Tooth Goblin<00074EDA> roll=37 vs 0

xLoversCreatureProcScript:: walk_queue[0]=Sharp Tooth Goblin(00074EDA), is_female=0
xLoversCreatureTransform:: skel="data\meshes\Creatures\Goblin\"
xLoversCreatureTransform:: target=Sharp Tooth Goblin(00074EDA): is_female=0, is_for_sex=0, is_receiving=0, pregnancy=0 -> flag=0x00
kwargs = {
    "BerserkerChest.NIF":: 0,
    "GobLegs01.NIF":: -1,
    "GobLegs01_Lcb.nif":: 1,
    "GobLegs01_Lcc.nif":: 1,
    "GoblinHandL.NIF":: 0,
    "GoblinHandR.NIF":: 0,
    "GoblinHead.NIF":: 0,
    "TribalSymbolG.NIF":: 0
}
xLoversCreatureGetIsFemale:: Sharp Tooth Goblin<00074ED7> roll=23 vs 0

xLoversCreatureProcScript:: walk_queue[1]=Sharp Tooth Goblin(00074ED7), is_female=0
xLoversCreatureTransform:: skel="data\meshes\Creatures\Goblin\"
xLoversCreatureTransform:: target=Sharp Tooth Goblin(00074ED7): is_female=0, is_for_sex=0, is_receiving=0, pregnancy=0 -> flag=0x00
kwargs = {
    "BerserkerChest.NIF":: 0,
    "GobLegs01_Lcb.nif":: 0,
    "GobLegs01_Lcc.nif":: 0,
    "GoblinHandL.NIF":: 0,
    "GoblinHandR.NIF":: 0,
    "GoblinHead.NIF":: 0,
    "TribalSymbolG.NIF":: 0
}

First, you had some 10 monsters in Derelict Mine. The first 3 were normal Sharp Tooth Goblins.

xLoversCreatureQuest:: CYCLE START.
xLoversCreatureProc.walk_queue = [
    [Sharp Tooth Goblin<00074EDA>],
    [Sharp Tooth Goblin<00074ED7>],
    [Sharp Tooth Goblin<00074ED6>],
    [Rat<0000CB96>],
    [Sharp Tooth Goblin Chef<0000CB68>],
    [Sharp Tooth Goblin Skirmisher<00074ED8>],
    [Sharp Tooth Goblin Skirmisher<00074ED4>],
    [Sharp Tooth Goblin Berserker<00074ED5>],
    [Sharp Tooth Goblin Berserker<0000CBB0>]
]

Then it suceeded processing the first goblin (00074EDA), almost processed the second goblin (00074ED7), then crashed before it could process the 3rd goblin (00074ED6).

Could it happen? It's strange, because your log shows it had processed several other goblins (presumably) before you enter the mine. Even in the mine, the process was successful at least for one goblin. The first 3 of the batch were the same type of goblins. Why would it succeed for one of those and fail for others?

If you're absolutely certain it's crashing because of LC, I'm kinda stumped here.

Goblins have two empty meshes - "shamanchest_Lcbf.nif" and "shamanlegs01_Lcbf.nif" these are kind of dummy files. Try replacing those with "_Lcp.nif" (copy it and rename it accordingly) and see what happens? I don't really think this is the cause, but this is the only unusual quality about the goblins.

could be conflict with maskar mods, though i'm not sure since it also make change to other creature like minotaur etc. and it doesn't crash. i will try again and disable goblin changes, if that didn't work, will try again without maskar. i'll edit this post with what i find.

edit : it probably is conflict with maskar mods. i've tested on 3 separate goblin cave on the same run and no crash. so for anyone using maskar mods probably a good idea to disable maskar's changes to goblin in the .ini no need to disable the mods completely.

however, previous issue persist, i tried to do it with goblin shaman and the sperm did not deposit. also the animation looked wrong, the positioning of the goblin is off. it's in laying position but turned 90 degrees sideways, and the goblin is on the left of the player swaying from side to side except by side to side it's up and down. also the player model's neck and finger is stretched.

i have the conscribe log when the sperm depositing issue happens with creature. not sure if it has something to do with tamago fertility clinic, since the globalcontraception is set to 0. also i can deposit sperm normally with human npc

ConScribe Logs.rar