Huge BBB Female Werewolf Project

Guest Jenova23

Guest Jenova23

Download bellow.

Ok so I'm working on a BBB female werewolf mesh replacer for Curse of Hircine - Resurrected (breasts and ass) but I'm having some issues in game. Basically the hand's, lowerbody, upperbody and neck are disconnected from each other in game here's a pic.

Problems circled in red.

FullBody.png

Waist close up.

Waist.png

Waist at a distance.

WaistDistance.png

Hand.

Hand.png

Neck.png

Here's what I actually want it to look like though this mesh has the same issue's (just the neck area) as above and does not work in game I tried to combine all the weights into one body but for some reason when I start game it with this body type it will not load.

NOTE: This is not the same mesh as the one rendered above.

Front.

Front2.png

Back.

Back2.png

Side.

Side2.png

Both meshes are included.

Help is appreciated, also I'm trying to change the breasts, ass and vaginal area to show bit of human skin if anyone is good with texture's as well a little help would be appreciated I need to do each type of wolf brown, silver, black, golden and grey thx.

scratch that I found these textures I can easily edit them in photoshop to make different colors.

attachment.php?aid=2533

Werewolf Female.rar

Guest Jenova23

See the only thing that works was the first body shape one not that it's what I want it to look like it was more so a test I need someone to help me correctly weight pant the 2nd mesh I cant seem to figure it out for some reason whenever I try to load a game with that body mesh in play it crashes so obviously I didn't weight paint it correctly the only way I would be able to get it to work was if it didn't have BBB weights but that would be boring if anyone can get it working in game I will gladly make a smaller body I just need 1 working mesh to work with.

Side note you don't need to weight paint the entire body from scratch the weight paints from Huge Organ should work fine on this body shape.

That werewolf are one my monster girl mod. Go to my 'monster girl apocalypse thread', somewhere in LL's other adult mod thread if the moderator haven't deleted it.

Gosh, does no one recall it? =_____=; anyway, i'll bump the damn post.

EDITED:

*bumped.

I clothed all my werewolves, you won't likely find them 'topless' ingame and i haven't solved their feet issue. The mod are orphaned since i worked on my other project.

That werewolf are one my monster girl mod. Go to my 'monster girl apocalypse thread'' date=' somewhere in LL's other adult mod thread if the moderator haven't deleted it.

Gosh, does no one recall it? =_____=; anyway, i'll bump the damn post.

EDITED:

*bumped.

I clothed all my werewolves, you won't likely find them 'topless' ingame and i haven't solved their feet issue. The mod are orphaned since i worked on my other project.

[/quote']

Hmmm...I will check your thread and see if I find it. I know I downloaded one of your mods that has werewolves but they look weird.

Like...they have fur all over them but not on the chest area. I mean, it's like fur on wolf legs and head and then human skin on the chest with no hair at all! Not like the photo in this thread.

=___= megaupload is finally closed and all my monster mods gone.

---

But if you managed to download it before. You can simply switch or replace the werewolf female body texture file with torkturian cow's black cow female body texture file.

The black cow have no furs on their neck, chest area & straight down to their pussy, Simmilar to tabaxis.

=___= megaupload is finally closed and all my monster mods gone.

---

But if you managed to download it before. You can simply switch or replace the werewolf female body texture file with torkturian cow's black cow female body texture file.

The black cow have no furs on their neck' date=' chest area & straight down to their pussy, Simmilar to tabaxis.

[/quote']

AWESOME!! Could you give me a clue as to which .DDS file I'll be looking for? Like, the name type? Or should I just open them up in GIMP and then swap them around?

I will give that a try tonight when I get home.

Thank you for the support, the mods and all the love you continue to show us man!! You rock!!

:heart::D

This ones:

#:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Textures\Characters\Trokturian Cow\Black_Cow\Female

You'll need to rename each of them then place them on the canis lupus character race folder.

hope it works. I didn't use it cuz some how it gave me a 'gorilla-esque' impression, cept if we use them on minotaur races.

There was no grey' date=' goldens & brown ones. Of course you can always photoshop the black one into any desired colors.

Who doesn't loves werewolves in rainbow coating. :']

My bad. I was trying to also mod the "Curse of Hircine" werewolves.

I will contact the author of that mod.

Thanks again.

Archived