Sexualized Werewolves for CoHR

View File

Just for fun, I decided to add naughty bits to the werewolf models for Curse of Hircine - Resurrected which is required for this replacer to work (just install my replacer after and click yes to overwrite). Male ww's now sport a canine-like erection, and female ww's have a set of feral-like nipples, as well as a textured vulva (credits to AlienSlof).

These model edits have no tails so I recommend that you install the animated tail option for CoHR.

I grabbed the male bits from the Skyrim mod Adult Real Werewolves

Werewolf model originally by jcarl904 on Nexus

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/12/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35118

View File

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for this.  Any chance to get a non-erect version?  I'm looking for realism mods (not necessarily sexualized ones) so that's what I'd prefer to use.

EDIT: Never mind, I just now had a chance to look at it.  Thanks for the flaccid option, that's what I was looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I think you should upload this to NexusMods - it would be seen by a lot more people if you did.  Or I'll upload it for you if you don't want to.  (I'd only ask that it be ok to make the flaccid version default if I do.)  Thanks.

On 11/21/2018 at 12:16 AM, BFG said:

Personally, I think you should upload this to NexusMods - it would be seen by a lot more people if you did.  Or I'll upload it for you if you don't want to.  (I'd only ask that it be ok to make the flaccid version default if I do.)  Thanks.

You are most welcome to do so, buddy. I'm usually hesitant to upload adult-themed mods on NexusMods nowadays. You don't necessarily have to credit me, just state that the author wanted to be anonymous. If you want, you can also share your custom ingame screenshots rather than those I used here.

Great, thanks! I will do so.  If I leave the erect werewolves out entirely I think it would be a lot easier for people to live with.  I'll post a link when it's done.

Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/48989

Edit: So...if you're interested in another project, I'd love to see the same treatment given to the various in-game animals and monsters.  Sure, there's already Rebel's Sexualized Creatures, but because he stripped clothes off creatures that previously had them, and gave most of the monsters ginormous genitals, it doesn't work for a "realism" buff like me.  And that's not even talking about the erections, shemales, etc.  Ultimately, I'm looking for something that doesn't censor anything, but also doesn't go out of its way to sexify anything.  And that doesn't make the added parts almost cartoonish.  For example, I'd expect a female ogre to wear at least a loincloth, since the males do.  And I'm not sure a Frost Atronach would have a gender at all.

If you created these new models, I could create an ESP file that diversifies the stats by gender, making enemies a little less boring.  Totally up to you, of course, and thanks either way.

So, your work is turning out to be fairly popular!  It appears nudity is well tolerated on Nexus as long as it doesn't cross the line into sexuality.

Three pieces of "constructive criticism" from users so far.  Feel free to ignore, or not, as you see fit.  1.  The male's genitals don't seem to be positioned quite right - they seem a bit too low on the model, and might jut forward a bit too much.  2.  The sheathe doesn't look like it has an opening - seems a bit odd.  3.  Need to add the anus to all models.

There, I've uploaded a new version, the file is just pending approval. You may as well download 3.0 then and replace the content in your personal archive before you upload it to the Nexus. Thanks for the suggestions, it's nice to get constructive critique so I can improve my work :)

Hope it suits you well ^^

If you want realism then Rebel's Sexualized Creatures is the only Mod.

It is the only Mods with flaccid penis meshes for some creatures ( normally creatures do not run around with erect penis )

And creatures with clotthes ( ogre, goblins, xivilai, ....) you use the original meshes (vanilla)

And to some human like creatures you can add a human flaccid penis.

Then you have realism-creatures-replacer.

And erect penis creature meshes with no giant dicks, use Lovers. Rename the lovers meshes ( delete the "armor" in the name.  blackbeararmor.nif = blackbear.nif ) and you have a mesh replacers. See also my creatures replacers with dicks ( also erect penis )

And example for flaccid minotaur penis

Spoiler

11ww2.jpg

On many animals you do not see the flacid penis at all.  Dogs, horses,....  the flacid penis is in the body

A horse penis

Spoiler

The male is from my  creatures replacer. the female is the vanilla nif.

11ww4.jpg

But with Lovers.... how want realism ??? Creatures need a dick !!!

----------------------

And the new werewolf version:

Can not download , get message "pending approval"

Seems still no approval by the Author of the original Skyrim mod.

From the nexus page:

Modification permission

You must get permission from me before you are allowed to modify my files to improve it

Conversion permission

You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances

---------------

And the werewolf penis position:

If you want to use it with Lovers it should have the xivilai penis position. Werewolves use the xivilai skeleton and sex animations.

When you copy the the Lovers xivilaiarmor.nif into the werewolf nif you can check the position and adjust it properly.

Spoiler

That is a old werewolf nif,  I can not download the new one

11WW1.jpg

right postion for Lovers sex

11ww3.jpg

The solution you suggest does some, but not all, of what I am asking for.  For example, there is no mod that creates female Ogres but gives them a loincloth.  At least, I don't think so.  There is only Rebel's mod, which makes them naked.

The solution you suggest could be a starting point.  But more work would need to be done.  I am looking for both males and females to have realistic parts - breasts, genitals (flaccid penis or sheathe, scrotum, vulva, cloaca, or whatever applies), and anus - but for any creature that had clothing before, to still have it.  I would expect female Ogres, for example, to at least have a loincloth; existing mods only have a nude female Ogre.

Here is a list of the creatures that would be modified.  You could help me by identifying any mod that already has completed males and females.

Animals: Bear (Black and Brown), Boar, Deer, Dog, Horse, Mountain Lion, Mud Crab, Rat, Sheep, Slaughterfish, Wolf (+ Timber Wolf)

Creatures: Imp, Land Dreugh, Lich (+ Nether), Minotaur (+ Lord), Ogre, Troll, Zombie (Regular, Headless, Dread)

Daedra: Clannfear (+ Runt), Daedroth, Scamp (+ Stunted), Spider Daedra (+ Spiderling), Xivilai

Not needed: Atronach (Flame, Frost, Storm), Ghost (+ Ancient), Goblin (Regular, Skirmisher, Berserker, Warlord, Shaman), Wraith (Faded, regular, Gloom, Sanctified), Skeleton (regular, Guardian, Hero, Champion), Will-o-the-Wisp

(I would also love to see creatures added by the mod "Creature Diversity" changed.  But, let us look at vanilla creatures first.)

Finally: I have no artistic skill, so I cannot help with this at all.  It is up to you and other modders whether you want to do this work!

Male and female , yes that is more work.

But you can not use  female creatures with Lovers. You must block all females to have sex ( female creature fuck Player or NPC ?? No sex animations.  Looks silly )

--------------------

As I said most creatures you do not see it it is male or female.

-No tits and no visible dick when flacid:

Bead, dog,  Lion, Wolf, Rat,

Horse ( vanilla mesh = female, My mesh = male)

-No male and female version:

Mudcrab, Slaughterfish ( but there is the female version with human head and tits) , Land Dreugh ,  Will-o-the-Wisp ( LOL is there male and female light? ) ,  Skeleton , Elytra, Gnarl, Shambles,

GateKeeper ( there is only one and he is male)

-In vanilla Oblion are female and male versions:

Deer and buck

Sheep and ram

-Rebel's mod: No clothes creatures/monster ( but males with erect penis )

Minotaur , Imp, Troll, Zombie, Scamp , Flame Atronach, Ghost , Wraith

Atronach  Frost ( or vanilla )

spriggan  a male version ( but it is a "plant"  . maybe the Futa Lovers verions )

-Rebel's mod: with clothes ( And vanilla meshes with clothes for the males )

Goblin ( there are clothes you can add ) And the vanilla Shaman is female with clothes.

Lich

Xivilai

-Yes need female/male version but I don't know a Mod:

Ogre ( or Rebels nude female version . Male vanilla, you do not see the penis)

Spider Daedra ( no male, the female eat the male after they had sex)

Clannfear and Skalon and  Baliwog   don't know if a lizard creature need a male and female version,  Or Vanilla for female and lovers version with dick for male .

Wraith ( female)

Grummite ( female)

Hunger  do not know if there should be a difference between male nad female

Atronach Flesh ( female)

Atronach  Storm ???  female vanilla and male Lovers

----------------------------

But again : For all people how use Lovers a male and female version is useless.

So it will be Mod for no-lovers-player, a Mod only for atmosphere/realism.

So I will not do it, I don't need it.

Thank you for the information.  Yes, this would ONLY be for realism.  It would be an "uncensored creatures" / "uncensored animals" mod.  And I would add different attributes for the males and females - usually, the males would be stronger and the females would be faster.  So this gives more variety.

But this will only happen if TealEri or someone on this board is interested in doing a lot of work :)

And the werewolf penis position:

If you want to use it with Lovers it should have the xivilai penis position. Werewolves use the xivilai skeleton and sex animations.

When you copy the the Lovers xivilaiarmor.nif into the werewolf nif you can check the position and adjust it properly.

Thanks for the heads-up. I am aware that werewolves were originally rigged to the Xivilai skeleton, but my "reskin" there was more focused on Curse of Hircine - Resurrected, where the werewolf skin acts more like a suit that is equipped on NPC's. I've actually tried having my werewolf character get it on with a companion (in her human form), it's just a little finicky having to edit the LAPF ini to prevent actors from unequipping all their stuff... Maybe a patch for both said framework and CoHR could be implemented...

Additionally, I've had thoughts about rigging the werewolf penis to it's corresponding LAPF bones.

@BFG Look what you've made me do OvO https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/49016/

2 minutes ago, BFG said:

Haha, awesome!  That looks good too.  One down, like 20 to go :D

Seriously though, I could see this being a very popular mod if you ended up doing all of them!  Thanks so much for this.

No problem, for now I suppose this was just a one-time thing, after reading you guys' discussion :) I like to tweak/sculpt stuff and animate in Blender, I'm just not a good modeller as I lack the patience to make something from scratch. Maybe I should consider investing in and learning Zbrush or something!

You're a heckuva lot better than I'll ever be...I have ZERO artistic skill.  That's why all of my mods have been scripting or attribute-based.  But if you enjoy doing it, Zbrush would probably be worthwhile!

If you do decide to do a full-blown "uncensored creatures" mod, let me know...if the werewolf mod is any indication, I think it would be very popular.

(Speaking of which...if you want to "take over" that werewolf mod, since you did all the work, just let me know.)

I messaged one of the moderators...maybe that will get us somewhere :)  

Meanwhile, I think I'll stop bothering you about the "uncensored/male & female creatures" mod idea...if you do decide to pursue it, I'm happy to help where I can, including identifying what work needs done...but I doubt you need me continuing to nag about it!

Thank you!  Amazing work, I didn't even think of the asymmetry.  It looks like it's missing the male version of the original gold though?  And there may be something wrong with the female original gold...I cannot view it as an icon on my machine like I can all the others.

I have not tested the meshes in game ( I don't have Curse of Hircine )

But in NifSkope the male meshes are wrong.

Spoiler

Wrong size and way to high.

11ww5.jpg

I moved it down  ...  right position , wrong size  :classic_laugh:   I hope the werewolf never fucks my female player.

11ww6.jpg

I copied the "wwdong 0"  in a flaccid male mesh and the same wrong size and position.

13 hours ago, BFG said:

Thank you!  Amazing work, I didn't even think of the asymmetry.  It looks like it's missing the male version of the original gold though?  And there may be something wrong with the female original gold...I cannot view it as an icon on my machine like I can all the others.

Thanks for reminding me. As for the icon, I have the same issue with all the .dds files that I export in Gimp, I believe it's because I never use any compression although I always make sure to enable mipmaps.

I attached the fixed archive in this post to be on the safe side.

11 hours ago, fejeena said:

I have not tested the meshes in game ( I don't have Curse of Hircine )

But in NifSkope the male meshes are wrong.

Hide contents

Wrong size and way to high.

11ww5.jpg

I moved it down  ...  right position , wrong size  :classic_laugh:   I hope the werewolf never fucks my female player.

11ww6.jpg

I copied the "wwdong 0"  in a flaccid male mesh and the same wrong size and position.

Waat? xD The dong was never like that when I viewed it in NifSkope, I even checked if it didn't have any transform data. Would it be possible for you to scale it down 10x or something?

sexualized werewolves 3.0 FIXED.zip