Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

I opened up Claire Bad Cop (Detective) and hid the clothes and there are just big gaps underneath again, unfortunately.

1805613017_badcop3ds.jpg.a47f871c2ce7c866882da90e2aec27c6.jpg

~

1 hour ago, lostzilla said:

Claire-ish Claire Face Model mod is in use. But, withĀ Claire Princess mod i get backĀ her bigĀ noise:

Can i get yourĀ goth Claire plugin in Claire Princess?

Hey, I like her big schnoz. Voth Jill's nose is just as big if not bigger and she's cute too. You can probably make Goth Claire Plugin work for the Noir slot by renaming itsĀ pl1000_face_costume_C.pfb.16 fileĀ to say costume_AĀ (noir), like I explained hereĀ (at the bottom).

If you make a renamed-duplicate version of Goth Claire Plugin (change the name in the modinfo.ini file) and you delete the body and hair costume files in that same folder while changing the face costume file to sayĀ costume_A, the game won't even pay any attention to the stuff in the mod for changing her body or hair, and it will only use it to change her face (and only on the noir costume). This should allow you to keep the pale goth face for Princess GothicĀ while usingĀ the same Claire-ish head model you use for all the other costumes, since Goth Claire Plugin doesn't use its own custom head model file like Princess Gothic does

~

1 hour ago, Fahren said:

What is the name code of the texture with is for eye color ? I mannaged to change hair color by using the one of the Princess Gothic but i want to change also the eyes in brown...

You can use the pl1558_face_alb.tex.10 files from Princess Gothic to change her eye color to brown.Ā You change eye colorĀ by editing the texture files in Photoshop (which is the regular way to do it; hair colorĀ is odd for using hex).Ā For some reason, the colors of the face_alb files overrideĀ the eye colors of the regular face_albm texture files (used to color everywhere else on the face except the eyeballs). Most models in this game do not even use ALB files to color, only ALBM, but Claire's face uses both.Ā Here's what the unwrapped face_albm texture files look like for Goth Claire Plugin:Ā 

pl1558_face_alb.texout.thumb.jpg.6d9625ca2dabf3bb6e3529a4d05c59f3.jpg

HerĀ eyes are blue here, but they get overridden by the brown eyes in the alb file, which looks exactly the same but with brown eyes.

1 hour ago, alphaZomega said:

I opened up Claire Bad Cop (Detective) and hid the clothes and there are just big gaps underneath again, unfortunately.

1805613017_badcop3ds.jpg.a47f871c2ce7c866882da90e2aec27c6.jpg

~

Hey, I like her big schnoz. Voth Jill's nose is just as big if not bigger and she's cute too. You can probably make Goth Claire Plugin work for the Noir slot by renaming itsĀ pl1000_face_costume_C.pfb.16 fileĀ to say costume_AĀ (noir), like I explained hereĀ (at the bottom).

If you make a renamed-duplicate version of Goth Claire Plugin (change the name in the modinfo.ini file) and you delete the body and hair costume files in that same folder while changing the face costume file to sayĀ costume_A, the game won't even pay any attention to the stuff in the mod for changing her body or hair, and it will only use it to change her face (and only on the noir costume). This should allow you to keep the pale goth face for Princess GothicĀ while usingĀ the same Stunning Claire head model you use for all the other costumes, since Goth Claire Plugin doesn't use its own custom head model file like Princess Gothic does

~

You can use the pl1558_face_alb.tex.10 files from Princess Gothic to change her eye color to brown.Ā You change eye colorĀ by editing the texture files in Photoshop (which is the regular way to do it; hair colorĀ is odd for using hex).Ā For some reason, the colors of the face_alb files overrideĀ the eye colors of the regular face_albm texture files (used to color everywhere else on the face except the eyeballs). Most models in this game do not even use ALB files to color, only ALBM, but Claire's face uses both.Ā Here's what the unwrapped face_albm texture files look like for Goth Claire Plugin:Ā 

pl1558_face_alb.texout.thumb.jpg.6d9625ca2dabf3bb6e3529a4d05c59f3.jpg

HerĀ eyes are blue here, but they get overridden by the brown eyes in the alb file, which looks exactly the same but with brown eyes.

Thank you very much ! It works like a charm (with using the file you said) ! :)
By the way impossible to open this file with Photoshop :(

Ā 

6 minutes ago, Fahren said:

Thank you very much ! It works like a charm (with using the file you said) ! :)
By the way impossible to open this file with Photoshop :(

Ā 

You have to open the tex.10 file in Noesis and export it to DDS format, then you can open the DDS file up with Photoshop after you install this plugin.

It's explained how to export textures, edit them and save them back into the gameĀ in this tutorial, I included a timestamp:

Ā 

On 7/27/2019 at 3:49 PM, rastafarid said:

I wonder if RyonaRevival is still here, i miss some barefoot skinsĀ ?

I uploaded a bunch of barefoot models if you want. Just search this thread for "tiptoes"

~

On 7/27/2019 at 3:05 PM, Fahren said:

Big thanks @alphaZomega

Ā 

It worked exatcly like you explained it.20190727210128_1.jpg

Nice work!

On 7/27/2019 at 3:11 PM, Fahren said:

I want to try to make a version without hat and without glasses, do you know what are the files to delete ?

I messed around tryingĀ that exact thing. Then I read theĀ author say he had published an officialĀ version that had no glasses or hat anywayĀ so I never uploaded it (I never looked for it though so maybe he just meant Bad Cop Volunteer). You need to import the body model into 3DS MAX and selectĀ the sunglasses and hat elements (they are not part of the head model) and delete them, then clear the edited model,Ā skin-wrap it to the original andĀ export it back as a RE2 game file. But even then, the lenses are still there hovering over her eyes. I was only able to get rid of them by swapping in aĀ MDF config fileĀ fromĀ his volunteer version of the modĀ (which has no glasses). He uses hex editing in those files to make the translucency effects like that.

Ā 

EDIT: eh I'll just upload it here now that I've gone and mentioned it

Claire Bad Cop - No Hat or Sunglasses (addon)

20190727175019_1.jpg.bd0ad8a097d7dec83d1b899bcfe83bab.jpg

Removes police cap and sunglasses fromĀ any version of Claire Bad Cop. Install over Claire Bad Cop, of course.

UPDATE Aug 5: fixed

Bad Cop - No Hat or Shades.rar

Ā 

Claire Bad Cop (Detective) - hair only (Brown)

20190727154706_1.jpg.87e19b571517235b7df4cc4463f07aee.jpg

Claire with her hair down! Natural brown hair color. Replaces hairĀ for all Claire costumes. Shown with Makeup for Claire

Claire hair down.rar

12 hours ago, andreophile said:

Ā 

Does he do that to prevent clipping issues? I mean, to prevent the body parts from clipping through the custom clothes and shoes he makes for his mods.

Or is it just to prevent nude mods. I say that because he seems fundamentally opposed to nude mods.

I am guessing he mostly just does it because it's good-practice / standard form when 3D modeling (to prevent clipping and increase performance).Ā As seen with Aerosmith's mods (which can be fully undressed), this game hardly has any clipping issues anyway when you keep the modeled skin under the clothes, but I guess arison_c wants to make sure. And part of it probably is that he doesn't want other people editing his mods too much to make their own. Someone could re-dress his nude bodies in different clothes and call them their own mods.

It's a shame though.

~

8 hours ago, MaidoLover said:

Ā 

Wait which version is that? Ā This is see through bra, Ā the post above doesn't seem to have a see through bra...Ā 

Ā 

*confused*

That pic I posted of the model viewed from behind in 3DS MAX is of Bad CopĀ (the one where she has the hat and sunglasses). The one with the see-through bra is from Bad Cop (Detective), but still it's just a trick. The nipple visible through the braĀ is really part of the bra itself, and if you remove the bra there is nothing behind it.

~

13 hours ago, Fahren said:

Do you know if this body can be made topless ?Ā 

7 hours ago, Agito4000 said:

Can you make a version topless and no panties ?

Topless would be really hard to do for either of these because there are no boobs under the clothes. No panties could probably be done as a texture mod though

AlphaZomega,

Ā 

Can you make the nude skinny versions of claire a little bit more curvy at the waist (and maybe bigger ass too)?Ā  Her torso is pretty straight.Ā  Mods like the bad cop one make the waist much slimmer, but those aren't nude.Ā  Thanks!Ā 

My main HDD just failed and it had all my RE2 mods +Ā  moddingĀ resourcesĀ as well as Photoshop, RE2, and 3DS MAXĀ installed onto it, so don't expect much from me for a while :(Ā 

Ā 

EDIT: it's working full speed again but I'm still gonna have to back everything up and probably reformat + re-download and reinstall everything, because it is clicking and seems on the brink of death

1 hour ago, alphaZomega said:

My main HDD just failed and it had all my RE2 mods +Ā  moddingĀ resourcesĀ as well as Photoshop, RE2, and 3DS MAXĀ installed onto it, so don't expect much from me for a while :(Ā 

Ā 

EDIT: it's working full speed again but I'm still gonna have to back everything up and probably reformat + re-download and reinstall everything, because it is clicking and seems on the brink of deathļ»æ

regrettable:bawling::cry::'(

7 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

Ā 

EDIT: it's working full speed again but I'm still gonna have to back everything up and probably reformat + re-download and reinstall everything, because it is clicking and seems on the brink of death

Ā 

Don't waste any more time. Backing up important data should be your first priority. The longer you keep the drive spinning or otherwise operational, the closer it gets to the point of total unrecoverable failure.

I recommend using a spare drive as your primary one.

5 hours ago, Fahren said:

Very good job ! Amazing.

Does this mode can be used on a different costume (default One, Elza Walker, military or noir) by changing the name like you explained a few post before ?Ā 

I don't think so, no. It doesn't seem to work. I know the regular outfits are more complex than the DLC ones and have hidden grenade launcher straps. I guess they are incompatible.

UPDATE: It works in place of the red jacket if you rename the files from costume_3 and costume_4 so that they are pl1000_body_default.pfb.16 andĀ pl1000_body_costume_1.pfb.16, and then just copy and paste a third duplicate and call it costume_2. Then do it again for hair and face. These three "costumes" are all just different layers of dirt and grime for the red jacket costume ("default"), as Claire gets more dirty throughout the game

On 7/26/2019 at 3:43 PM, alphaZomega said:

Katherine Warren Head Swap Plugin

Ā 

Ā 

*To get Claire Bicker to work for the Elza Walker slot, unzip the RAR file and go to claire bicker replace Claire Military\natives\x64\objectroot\prefab\character\survivor\parts\pl1000, and rename the files so they all say "costume_c" (Elza Walker) instead of "costume_b" (Military)

~ENJOY~

@alphaZomega

Ā 

Is it possible for you to do this with Ada head, so that Ada head can fit on most Claire body and clothes, without the neck gap and with all Ada's animation remain intact? For example, in Leon's campaign Ada head and animation remain the same but fit on with Claire body and outfit, i.e. 777 body or vanilla body like Noir.

Ā 

Ā 

On 7/26/2019 at 11:47 PM, Alexei81 said:

What is not clear at the top of everything is written, short and clear! There are modes on the screens ... and the question was about which modes were created, or are already being created for these modes! Or, again, did not understand? : lol: for example, I would run for Hell instead of Hank ... or for Albert Vasker, instead of getting fat in the mode "Surviving ghosts" and so on. :)

Ā 

You can also use cheat table here to change the character in extra modes:

https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8539&start=885

Ā 

For Steam or cracked version use the one on page 1. For Denuvoless version use the one on page 60. If you download CT table with Firefox, it might consider it a virus and block it, just make sure the download is "completed".

Ā 

Even if you use the swap, the body will deform between male and female character. For example if you want to swap Hunk with Claire, Claire body in 4th Survivor will deform. The animation are still like Hunk. To fix this, you need to swap some files using mod. I used this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/164

Ā 

I downloaded the "New file list" on this page to check which files and file location can be swapped with Claire files:

http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/9862/re2-ultimate-file-list?page=3

Ā 

Also check the website page 1 to identify who is who, for example Hunk is pl4000, so you need to search the file list above to swap the relevant files in Cleon mod with Hunk.

You only need to change things in Objectroot. For example Hunk uses Leon animation. Pfb files in objectroot/prefab/character/player define body shape and animation used. Just use the file in same location in Cleon mod, change it to pl4000.pfb.16 and Claire swap will have Claire body and body animation. Do the same with other folders like Weapon folder in Objectroot so that Claire swap with Hunk will hold weapon like Claire (Hunk hold weapon like Leon so you need to swap files in pl00). Do the same with enemy folder and you will have Claire bite animation with Claire swap.

Ā 

Use the cheat table and you can have Claire swearing in extra modes. It might look complicated but I am no modder. If I can figure this out, anyone can. You can swap Claire with all characters in extra modes with correct animation and body shape if you do it right.

Ā 

To swap anyone else other than using Claire, like Ada, you might need to learn to extract pak files. Or you can use some Ada to Claire/Leon mods and use the files within the mods to swap like I did above. I never extracted any pak files.

Ā 

If you swap tofu with Claire or any character, Claire swap body will disappear after getting bitten. I don't know how to fix this. Use the undead option in Cheat table and set the value to 1200 will make sure the body won't disappear.

Ā 

Ā 

22 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

I am guessing he mostly just does it because it's good-practice / standard form when 3D modeling (to prevent clipping and increase performance).Ā As seen with Aerosmith's mods (which can be fully undressed), this game hardly has any clipping issues anyway when you keep the modeled skin under the clothes, but I guess arison_c wants to make sure. And part of it probably is that he doesn't want other people editing his mods too much to make their own. Someone could re-dress his nude bodies in different clothes and call them their own mods.

It's a shame though.

~

That pic I posted of the model viewed from behind in 3DS MAX is of Bad CopĀ (the one where she has the hat and sunglasses). The one with the see-through bra is from Bad Cop (Detective), but still it's just a trick. The nipple visible through the braĀ is really part of the bra itself, and if you remove the bra there is nothing behind it.

~

Topless would be really hard to do for either of these because there are no boobs under the clothes. No panties could probably be done as a texture mod though

Ah, I see, yeah I figured he would do it like that, Ā however it looks really good in those pics at least.

Ā 

Ā 

Edit: oh, man, and good luck with your harddrive! Ā ?

On 7/29/2019 at 10:45 AM, lesliegor said:

Is it possible for you to do this with Ada head, so that Ada head can fit on most Claire body and clothes, without the neck gap and with all Ada's animation remain intact? For example, in Leon's campaign Ada head and animation remain the same but fit on with Claire body and outfit, i.e. 777 body or vanilla body like Noir.

I am like half done with that one, I will start working on it again soon

~

On 7/29/2019 at 8:47 PM, Agito4000 said:

Good job making it would u be able to make a plug-in to make her topless with the no panties mod? Just wondering if a plugin texture would work on this modĀ 

Nope I'd have to recreate her boobs in a 3D modeler and it'd be really hard to do and would probably look awful.

~

On 7/29/2019 at 11:06 PM, GuiRush said:

Hello @alphaZomegaĀ Sorry to be asking, i don't know if you already posted this modification or not, but would your tanline mod be compatible with 777 too, or just bdsm?

It would work but the tanlines would stop when they got to her neck. Try it

~

Ā 

Having madeĀ the other no-panties mod now allows me to transfer the skin details to other mods made by arison_c:

Claire Bad Cop - No Panties (addon)883710_20190729212156_1.png.55b83c1a71da8ab447ea670cf53c3613.png883710_20190729211717_1.png.25a013f94c4caa57d9dc0d4f4eaacfeb.png20190803030026_1.jpg.fd832ad6b04857fb710e28d54967554b.jpgInstall over any version of Claire Bad Cop to remove Claire's stockings andĀ panties from the mod. Default blue uniform color.

Claire Bad Cop - No Panties.rar

More pics:

Spoiler

Ā 

20190803025959_1.jpg.8fccfc96373e4002ada73c06d577bc9c.jpg20190803055638_1.jpg.9a00e0c522c1b68e2bee23f6466f20fb.jpg20190803054536_1.jpg.2df1680f4461a6b20dcd9a48082f013d.jpg

Ā 

~ENJOY~

10 hours ago, Agito4000 said:

Im assuming this one cant be topless either as the clothing are the boobs correct? Maybe her skirt could be removed possibly im not sure i dont make mods sadlyĀ 

Nope, seeĀ this postĀ to see how Bad Cop looks with the skirt and all otherĀ clothes removed. Maybe it could be shortened down to the minimum length by just deleting the fabricĀ but it would probably look bad with all the wrinkles and folds just ending like that. Or maybe it could be shrunk but again dealing with the wrinkles and creases and such to keep it looking like real clothing would be hard.

~

7 hours ago, Fiuzo said:

Hello, if is possible anyone can make a mod similar this but with "normal" body and damaged or no panties?

I look just for a "damaged" outfit, but i find only this

I like that one (Claire Butteatfield). It makes me laugh too because it reminds me of a Flintstones outfit.

2079687891_torndress2.thumb.jpg.adc0326f768b2b54d2e4a3eca4eaedea.jpg

YABBA DABBA DOO! I might take a look at it and see whats under the panties or if jiggle can look good with the tits. Also she really needs a bellybutton, and maybe some new feet that aren't flat. Other than that it's pretty great.

I suck at things like shrinking or reshaping the breasts though, especially if it involves shrinking the clothes to fit. If anyone knows how to resize and refit existing clothes to a 3D model so it doesn't look like crinkly deformed shit please tell me how.Ā 

There is another damaged outfit (topless military w/ bandages) you can downloadĀ here

~

4 hours ago, Valkhart said:

Hi there. Anywon have Arison_c older work Claire Naughty Noir but with Claire default breast size, no panties, no tattoos version would be cool. Please share.

Someone would need to make it. Getting a regular boob size would be hard (like I mentioned above), but maybe no-panties could be done with the skin detailsĀ from the Bad Cop Detective no panties mod. No-tattoos is already available on Nexus as an addon patch.

34 minutes ago, alphaZomega said:

~

Someone would need to make it. Getting a regular boob size would be hard (like I mentioned above), but maybe no-panties could be done with the skin detailsĀ from the Bad Cop Detective no panties mod. No-tattoos is already available on Nexus as an addon patch.

Ok  Thank you for answering.

Archived