Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

On 7/7/2019 at 8:42 PM, alphaZomega said:

It works on my machine. All I did was repackage the ExE Extreme mod with a different model file for Claire's body; everything else was left the same as the normal mod. I don't know how that could even do anything to her face or facial animations if there's nothing that affects the head anywhere in that mod (and no animation files in it).

It's gotta be something else causing it. Does anyone else have this problem?

I'm sorry , I think that's my problem ... ?

I'm trying to fix this bug.

And can I ask something?

Now , you give us perfect nude busty Claire.

Can you make this full nude busty Claire be milky Claire?

I think matbe look like this ... ?

01.jpg

20190703133343_1_rotated.jpg.4a216968d30c42f4016155449ec7b335.jpg

23 hours ago, Avian07 said:

Its got to be a conflict. I use "ExE Extreme" & "Diamond" with "Goth Claire Plugin" and it works fine. When I install "Ada The School Girl" i get the same problem you have.

I got the answer .

The answer really is Ada's MOD ... but why ???

I use this Ada Full Nude MOD . and Claire become no facial expression , and no jiggle physics ...

So what can I do ??

I want Claire & Ada + Leon , all nude together ?

screenshot.jpg

10 hours ago, GATOKYO said:

I got the answer .

The answer really is Ada's MOD ... but why ???

I use this Ada Full Nude MOD . and Claire become no facial expression , and no jiggle physics ...

So what can I do ??

I want Claire & Ada + Leon , all nude together ?

FYI, that mod has a TON of unnecessary shit in it that doesn't even affect the model at all.  You might want to try unpacking the mod, deleting some unnecessary folders, and trying again.  Don't ask me though which stuff is unnecessary, I just did it through trial and error.

10 hours ago, delpo said:

FYI, that mod has a TON of unnecessary shit in it that doesn't even affect the model at all.  You might want to try unpacking the mod, deleting some unnecessary folders, and trying again.  Don't ask me though which stuff is unnecessary, I just did it through trial and error.

In fact , this Ada Nothing Wear MOD is a fake.

This MOD use body , pubic hair , and face , all from Claire's pl1000 , you know . Ada is pl2000 , not pl1000 .

So the answer is , can't use this MOD , it's a fake MOD.

I think  , use this MOD to remove stockings & shoes , then give her bushy pubic hair & milky nipple , that will be perfect Ada.?

Ada The Sex Bomb 1.jpg

06.jpg.c948c191ae079aa70b11f663b2d672fa.jpg

On 7/9/2019 at 10:55 PM, Miguelbiersack said:

I wonder what would happen to the friend who downloads in 3dm since there must be new mods there

That guy got pissed off for some reason and doesn't want to share anymore,  maybe read the thread you're posting in? ?

well on a "completely" other subject,  while it was fun and we were swimming in boobs,  I found most mods for RE2 rather hugely disappointing,  lots of reskins,  barely original ideas,  with exception of the mighty Dr Mr @DrSlumpX and maybe "biker"...

But even those,  reskins. I get it it's probably really hard to make something new and original,  mostly due to the engine used,  but yeah,  I thought there should have been more (original stuff) 

On 6/29/2019 at 4:59 AM, alphaZomega said:

Read the post one post above the one you quoted. It is all explained exactly how to do it in that youtube video guide I posted. I timestamped the link for where he talks about the texture files and editing them.

Basically you just open a albm.tex.10 file up with Noesis, say File->export->DDS, open the DDS file you made up in Photoshop, edit it, save it again as DDS, then open it in a hex editor and copy the first ~10 lines from a working RE2 albm.tex.10 file to overwrite the first ~9.3 lines of your DDS file. Then rename your DDS file back to its original tex.10 name and put the finished, edited game texture file back where you found it / wherever you want it.

You usually don't need to change the normal maps file and can just keep using the old one (assuming you are editing another mod and not making your own new model with a new skin + normal map from scratch).

If you need the original game texture files that are normally all zipped up in a compressed PAK file in the game directory, download REtool and drag+drop the game's re_chunk_000.PAK file onto it to extract them.

Okay. I will try it. Thanks.  

I do not want to become an expert girl modifying this game. I just want to make Claire look like me, with bright red hair, green eyes and a tattoo on her belly. And I hope to whiten her skin a lot, so she would look like me.  ? 

On 7/9/2019 at 12:40 PM, gcleveland said:

The ada cheongsam mod is a paid mod.

Yep. All of Aerosmith's mods are 30 RMB each, about $5 USD.

You contact the author via Tencent QQ. Then pay via a Chinese app like Ali Pay, Ten Pay, or WeChat Pay.

He doesn't want USD, CAD, or Euro via PayPal, Venmo, or Google Wallet. I was planning to have everybody donate a few cents and pay him.

But those pay services only take Chinese based credit cards and you gotta be in China.

On 7/10/2019 at 3:12 PM, MaidoLover said:

That guy got pissed off for some reason and doesn't want to share anymore,  maybe read the thread you're posting in? ?

well on a "completely" other subject,  while it was fun and we were swimming in boobs,  I found most mods for RE2 rather hugely disappointing,  lots of reskins,  barely original ideas,  with exception of the mighty Dr Mr @DrSlumpX and maybe "biker"...

But even those,  reskins. I get it it's probably really hard to make something new and original,  mostly due to the engine used,  but yeah,  I thought there should have been more (original stuff) 

He stuck out his neck for us. Then got crap from both sides.

We asked for more downloads. Hell, we even asked him to speak to the 3DM guys on our behalf.

Aerosmith got annoyed his stuff was getting posted everywhere. Especially since he was setting up Patreon for a worldwide audience.

Aerosmith locked his Patreon, stopped taking PayPal, abandoned the Nexus, only took Tencent QQ messages, and retreated to azz.net.

Our spy on 3DM got blamed and we didn't care.

1 hour ago, andreophile said:

Now let's hope someone delivers with the Claire Secretary mod. I wouldn't mind buying it, but I'm not sure Aerosmith will be willing to sell it to a person who isn't Chinese.

Speaking of which, are there any Chinese folks on this forum?

friend could you share this claire maid mod but the full version without add-ons

67072416-1559818292.png

1 hour ago, andreophile said:

Now let's hope someone delivers with the Claire Secretary mod. I wouldn't mind buying it, but I'm not sure Aerosmith will be willing to sell it to a person who isn't Chinese.

Speaking of which, are there any Chinese folks on this forum?

Many thanks for Claire "Bad Cop" 1.41 all 4 versions mods. ☝️ ✔️ ?? ?????

Claire "Secretary" paid mod here: https://azz.net/57823  by Aerosmith. ✔️

On 7/9/2019 at 3:21 AM, joco76 said:

Dear Members of the Forum.
I want to ask for help.
Unfortunately, I do not understand it, but there are some people here on the forum, how could I modulate a mod, make a topless mod. This is the mod shown in the picture.

https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/200?tab=description

Removing only the upper sleeve without modifying the body.

Thank you for all your help.

re2 2019-07-07 13-30-21-191.jpg

You want topless White Widow? I can try! Anything for Claire's bobs and vegana.

White Widow Topless Mod

20190714143648_1.jpg.06c2e11e8363d092c178a6e52e2e7128.jpg

The neck of the custom face model usually on this mod ("Stunning Claire") has a very distracting UV error on it that looks like a cigarette burn on her skin, so I changed it back to the default Claire head model. You can restore her top and her custom face if you like by unzipping the RAR file, going deep into the /natives/x64/sectionroot/ folder and renaming the unused files marked as ".ORIGINAL" to overwrite the files that I changed.

White Widow Topless mod.rar

The UV error with the Stunning Claire face looks like this, if you don't believe me (I am not a fan of modding Claire's face):

Spoiler

20190714144349_1.jpg.7f66e4e9762e494f6bb8c6f8766b938e.jpg

~~

On 7/13/2019 at 4:33 AM, Yuhsine said:

Thank you.
I really like this mod. ?

DxD Dreams Shaved + Claire BDSM High heels

Can you do it? ?

Greetings, 3DM poster! I saw someone there made a thread about my ExE tiptoes mod: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5906633-1-4.html

You are welcome to share all my mods there, I have posted many of them throughout this thread. Just know that most of my mods are not standalone, and are meant to be installed over full mods such as DxD Dreams, Curvy Claire or 777 nude mod (or one of my custom BDSM nude mods).

Usually, my mods are marked with "(addon)" or "(Plugin)" if they are not standalone. I do this so you can easily mix different mods together, such as Tan or Goth skin, or even for mixing with completely different costume mods, like this.

DxD with BDSM Heels

20190713161027_1.jpg.8bf691db2828ef8cffe9ac08b1870412.jpg

The above image is the mod after applying a Tanned 777 skin (more available here), but this mod can also be used with my Goth 777 skins and my regular 777 skins. I had to weld the severed feet from the BDSM mod onto the legs of the BxB body to create this model. EDIT: Fixed having the model file for DxD Heels Barenaked in the DxD Heels mod, and vice versa.

DxD with BDSM Heels.rar

DxD with BDSM Heels - Barenaked (addon)

20190713134337_1.jpg.92b0a725adc87aa1f2f9e5f1e66040fc.jpg

NOT STANDALONE! ONLY MODEL FILE INCLUDED! INSTALL OVER DxD WITH BDSM HEELS or some other Elza Walker nude mod! EDIT: Fixed having the model file for DxD Heels Barenaked in the DxD Heels mod, and vice versa.

DxD Heels - Barenaked.rar

DxD with BDSM Heels - Tiptoes (addon)

20190713152746_1.jpg.788113fd9fa55be619df979b177f0247.jpg

NOT STANDALONE! ONLY MODEL FILE! INSTALL OVER DxD WITH BDSM HEELS or some other Elza Walker nude mod!

DxD Heels - Tiptoes.rar

DxD with BDSM Heels - Barenaked Tiptoes (addon)

20190714140907_1.jpg.2ae85948fdfc29dcc044133e78a02f16.jpg

NOT STANDALONE! ONLY MODEL FILE! INSTALL OVER DxD WITH BDSM HEELS or some other Elza Walker nude mod!

DxD Heels - Barenaked Tiptoes.rar

DxD with BDSM Heels - Muscle Tone (addon)

20190719045812_1.jpg.e362683be8644b42e35b402229ae7b1b.jpg

Here is a muscle skin for these mods, featuring textures for the BDSM shoes and for the watch / necklace.

DxD Heels - Muscles (addon).rar

~ENJOY~

But wait, there's much more! I have fused the feet + neck of the BDSM mod with the body of BxB Bashful and the Earrings + hairbow of Claire Princess Gothic:

BDSM-BxB Earrings and Hairbow fusion

20190713204048_1.jpg.7d1f47f1b748f60b466ef33943e3450f.jpg

BDSM-BxB-Earrings fusion.rar

VERSION WITH NO EARRINGS OR HAIRBOW: 

BDSM-BxB Nude Claire Fusion.rar

BDSM-BxB Earrings and Hairbow fusion - Tiptoes (addon)

20190714145205_1.jpg.8ec52cb8dbbd3b8e2ad056235cd137eb.jpg

Image is shown using the Goth skin for these "BDSM Fusion" mods, which is available for download at the bottom of this post. NOT STANDALONE! INSTALL OVER BDSM-BxB EARRINGS AND HAIRBOW FUSION! I call these mods "BDSM" mods mostly because all the BDSM skins share the same texture layout that features textures the body-neck. If you use a skin for a 777 mod with a BDSM mod, Claire's neck is just black or glitchy.

BxB fusion - Tiptoes.rar

BDSM-CurvyClaire Earrings and Hairbow fusion

20190714180836_1.jpg.6a65a30098e2ed92be6bbf5e4e64cfd0.jpg

Image is shown using the Tan skin for these "BDSM Fusion" mods, which is available for download at the bottom of this post. More BDSM Curvy Claire skins with muscle textures and pubic hair are available here, though you will have to manually unpack the RAR files of the standalone mods to get the textures with pubic hair (you need the pl1000_jacket and pl1000_nrmr files from sectionroot, like how they are in the shaved addon mods).

BDSM-CurvyClaire.rar

BDSM-BxB Escape Run fusion

20190714154906_1.jpg.7cc984797fa93e9a70e00d7dc3096628.jpg

I took the arms from the BDSM Escape Run mod by DrSlumpX and welded them to the body of BxB (with BDSM feet and neck) to accomplish this. The skin-weights had to be matched to the original Escape Run mod in order to work, meaning this mod did not inherit the belly or butt jiggle physics of BxB Bashful, only the boob jiggle from BDSM mod. I manually added back in the belly jiggle (it is actually just tying the skin to the movement of Claire's bouncing necklace pendant - that's all jiggle is in these mods), but I could not get butt jiggle to look good so I left it out. IMO, butt jiggle never looked that good in RE2 mods anyway.

BxB Escape Run.rar

BDSM-BxB Escape Run fusion - Tiptoes (addon)

20190714155125_1.jpg.1cd22ea72e0ec68d77a1198c89504b88.jpgNOT STANDALONE! INSTALL OVER BDSM-BxB ESCAPE RUN FUSION!

BxB EscapeRun - Tiptoes.rar

BDSM Nude Mods - Tiptoes (addon)

20190714141917_1.jpg.983f237d631ec9c2e34893ca13588526.jpg

NOT STANDALONE! MUST INSTALL OVER ONE OF MY BDSM NUDE MODS! Download: BDSM Nude Mod ~ Tanned BDSM Nude Mod ~ Goth BDSM Nude Mod

BDSM Nude Tiptoes.rar

BDSM Fusion Nude Mods - Goth skin (addon)

20190714184115_1.jpg.e5358b4c891ec6dbed104273edb57a59.jpg

NOT STANDALONE! MUST INSTALL OVER ONE OF MY BDSM OR BDSM FUSION NUDE MODS! Shown with BDSM Escape Run Fusion mod. Includes Goth head texture for Elza Walker slot. This and the below Tan mod have a custom head model with Claire's real neck cut-off below her choker / collar, so as to not let it ever clip through the neck on her body. That means do not try to use either of these skins on a body without a body-neck, or you will see her neck-less head floating in the air above a disconnected body.

Goth skin addon.rar

BDSM Fusion Nude Mods - Tan skin (addon)

20190714181220_1.jpg.c1019258df2e3f561dc8370b17f45d97.jpg

NOT STANDALONE! MUST INSTALL OVER ONE OF MY BDSM OR BDSM FUSION NUDE MODS! Shown with the default blue eyes addon from the Tanned modpack, and the Use Default Hair addon to let her hair be the same color as her other costumes instead of jet-black.

Tan skin addon.rar

Spoiler

Sorry if you wanted something other than BxB, but it is my personal favorite one and swapping out the torso is a big deal, so I'd have to almost start all over to remake any of these for a different bust size.

Also I hope these tiptoes mods make all you foot fetishists happy. I am not one myself, but I can appreciate feet like any part of a woman's body. And it's very easy to make a tiptoes variant of any model I am working  on, so I figure why not? And Claire has very nice legs:

~ENJOY~

Thanks very much for the Bad Cop mods @andreophile!

Oh I see. The creator of that 3DM thread said he tried to contact me, so I assumed he was you. You're welcome, though!

On 7/8/2019 at 6:32 AM, GATOKYO said:

I'm sorry , I think that's my problem ... ?

I'm trying to fix this bug.

And can I ask something?

Now , you give us perfect nude busty Claire.

Can you make this full nude busty Claire be milky Claire?

I think matbe look like this ... ?

01.jpg

20190703133343_1_rotated.jpg.4a216968d30c42f4016155449ec7b335.jpg

I don't know how to do this. I imagine it would be possible to simulate realistic milky drops by manipulating the skin texture files (they have channels for RGB colors, metallic-ness, roughness, depth, ambient occlusion etc) but that is way more difficult than the regular color texture editing I do.

What I would most like to learn how to do is put the bikini from the BDSM mod onto Curvy Claire, but it is very hard to deform it perfectly to the shape of her larger body. It is also pretty hard to create new fitting 3D clothes and wrap them around a nude body.

On 7/13/2019 at 1:51 AM, donwerve said:

He stuck out his neck for us. Then got crap from both sides.

We asked for more downloads. Hell, we even asked him to speak to the 3DM guys on our behalf.

Aerosmith got annoyed his stuff was getting posted everywhere. Especially since he was setting up Patreon for a worldwide audience.

Aerosmith locked his Patreon, stopped taking PayPal, abandoned the Nexus, only took Tencent QQ messages, and retreated to azz.net.

Our spy on 3DM got blamed and we didn't care.

I don't remember Aerosmith ever releasing his paid mods exclusively to 3DM, they only got preview versions and such like everyone else. That was just piracy of his mods in-general that made him retreat to azz / QQ. And Firepaw74 (the guy who got 3DM files for us) said he was leaving after he got into an argument with the LL mods at the beginning of this thread about how they locked the old thread (though really I suspect a lot of it was that he probably was just done with the game and tired of being called out as an errand boy to fetch files from over there).

I was actually given a shared 3DM username and password to use, but it stopped working like a week after I first tried it. I do have a working Baidu account though. You can register for Baidu with a US phone number if you register on bce.baidu.com

On 7/8/2019 at 9:25 PM, Vladislav01 said:

Please somebody share all this Ada's mods. ?? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ?

He used to sell his mods to users from different nations, not only chinese in patreon. But his every paid mods in patreon have been pirated and shared to other online communities including LL. so he decided not to sell his new mods in patreon. Now he is selling his new mods only in azz.net. you must have chinese mobile number to join azz.net and confirm the number by sms. It means you should be a chinese or live in china. Only chinese can buy and share his mods but aerosmith has told them not to share his mods to other online comunities. I think nobody will share any of his mods.

Archived