7 hours ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

Quick question, I'm using this right now I'm wondering if it would be possible to had both a cut and uncut option like with the Selachii mod

looking at that mod, it's just a mesh replacer that uses the default textures. Do my textures not work on it?

1 hour ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

They work fine, I'd just like the option to change cut or uncut from the sos mcm menu like with the selachii without having to reinstall

I don't really know how to make a SOS plugin and that sounds like a pretty niche want. You can probably replace the "VectorPlexus Muscular" meshes with the uncut ones, they basically use the same textures.

On 4/10/2020 at 12:08 AM, DaBigMunny said:

Here's a few shots of my current Argonian, Akihota Frost-Skin, in a barrow.  I slightly modified the overlay file, as you can probably tell.

enb2020_4_9_15_45_58.png

enb2020_4_9_15_53_00.png

enb2020_4_9_15_59_20.png

Overall, love the retexture!

By the way, @Nylrak, what is that mesh item your character is wearing?

Amazing pictures! Oh, if you're not against me asking, where can I find that particular tool for my argonian?  It looks really good on a lizard.

8 hours ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

I just stick with turning the mod on and off 

You can do as Flawn suggested and replace the VP Muscular meshes with the uncut version, the textures and everything else apart from meshes is the same as the VP Regular ones so it should work just fine.

It's either that or create a brand new SOS plugin yourself, but why do that when you can simply replace the Muscular meshes?

On 5/15/2020 at 5:37 AM, Blotchyena said:

Amazing pictures! Oh, if you're not against me asking, where can I find that particular tool for my argonian?  It looks really good on a lizard.

Thank you kindly, my fella.  That's EvilReFlex's Horsecock Redux for SSE, this is the link to the thread:

On 5/14/2020 at 6:57 PM, Flawn said:

When you say blackened, do you mean grey or completely black with no texture?

Completely black, no texture.  The strangest part is that it seems to really only affect named NPCs and some added ones for the most part, hunters and some other spawned NPCs (bandits) usually come in perfectly fine.

Here's another pic of Frost-Skin, a fair bit more dull than her other shots, but I still kind of like it.

ScreenShot18.png.eb4095c204168cda1c3ea3f4d973b756.png

7 hours ago, RimmHardingan said:

Completely black, no texture.  The strangest part is that it seems to really only affect named NPCs and some added ones for the most part, hunters and some other spawned NPCs (bandits) usually come in perfectly fine.

In my experience, black textures can be caused by the 4k uncompressed textures. But when that happened to me it didn't seem to concentrate on specific NPCs.

On 5/18/2020 at 2:33 AM, Flawn said:

In my experience, black textures can be caused by the 4k uncompressed textures. But when that happened to me it didn't seem to concentrate on specific NPCs.

Hmmm, I'll try optimizing the textures and I'll see if that fixes it.  I know I've had blackened textures from VRAM capacity before, but it hasn't happened since I had a 970.  Regardless, that's a good idea.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been working some new textures, they're vanilla styled but have some additions and seam fixes. It's still early progress so don't expect aMidianBorn levels of quality.

Spoiler

1.png.dd94cd1039cd6f294b0a72a287b8bb37.png2.png.1868a00da1fb05613c97b30561e0cd84.png3.png.2455abfcbcff1c9cfc04c5ae3e2432c7.png4.png.6fe46dace50d25629bd1816752069ddc.png5.png.c8a4c5680917c63483e4266765707765.png6.png.d8798f0ab728750512113daae3f9522a.png

There's a lot I still need to, like add more shades of color, touch up some of the more blurry spots, and make the speculars less shiny.

8 hours ago, LegendOfJan said:

Hi Flawn.

How's your other texture project coming along?

I haven't done much since I uploaded those images because I've been working on other things. I've been working on an update for the overlays mod (mainly male overlays and texture padding)

Spoiler

1397041642_testmale.png.53841fb7334b8f08b24782df5da5c3db.png