13 minutes ago, Voldearag said:

I didn't know you'd made a Derok's Reptilian Feet patch, that is incredible I must say. Don't stop now, there's only one more, but it's going to be suicide. Would you also make a Breastless Argonian Females patch please? I would like to use them together, if possible.

I can make a patch for Breastless Argonian Females, it would be a very simple edit really.

On the subject of the Reptilian Feet patch, I'll probably integrate that and a few of the smaller patches into the main installer. The download page is getting too big.

8 hours ago, Flawn said:

I can make a patch for Breastless Argonian Females, it would be a very simple edit really.

On the subject of the Reptilian Feet patch, I'll probably integrate that and a few of the smaller patches into the main installer. The download page is getting too big.

Thank you. It'd probably take erasing the shadows and creases from the boob area of your texture and maybe drawing the scales smaller bigger to account for the texture being more compressed in the smaller area, I think. Drachi's textures are the only ones that really hide all the boob definition in that page's screenshots, maybe yours can too though.

Derok's Reptilian Feet are basic, but I like them the best out of what's available. Your modern 4K texture probably gives them some much needed muscle definition.

Greetings!

Not sure if this the right place to ask but here goes: I love this mod and it has become a staple in my Skyrim playthroughs, but I was wondering if there was any way to create or modify a custom argonian follower mod to use a different set of meshes and textures without having to create a new race? Thanks in advance!

36 minutes ago, zankurous said:

I was wondering if there was any way to create or modify a custom argonian follower mod to use a different set of meshes and textures without having to create a new race?

Yes, NPCs have default skins that include hand, foot, and torso meshes. In the CK's traits tab, you can make an NPC use a different skin. To make a skin, you'll have to make armor addons of your custom hand, torso, foot, and tail meshes and make texture sets to apply to them. Then you need to make an armor that uses those armor addons. For the head mesh, you'll need to use nifskope to edit the texture paths of the NPCs exported facedata.

I'm sure you can find more information if you look up some of the things I've said here. I'm not the best when it comes to helping people.

1 hour ago, A random name said:

Do I need a patch for the facepaints? Mine are really pixelated

Do you have a high res warpaint mod installed? If you do then open your SKSE ini and add the line "iTintTextureResolution=2048". If you don't have a warpaint mod installed, then change the line to "iTintTextureResolution=256".

13 minutes ago, valhira said:

Kinda new to taking screens so any tips/criticism would be appreciated.

These are great. My only criticism is that they're focal points are too centered, that's not a bad thing but you'll sometimes want the focal point to be off-center. I'd suggest looking up "the rule of thirds". But don't feel like you have to do that for every shot.

4 hours ago, valhira said:

some more screens of my argonian. Kinda new to taking screens so any tips/criticism would be appreciated.

Are you sure you're new to screenshotting? Because I'd say these are pretty damn good for a newbie in that case, lol.

Basically what Flawn said, only suggestion would be to play around with composition and focal points so it's not just the one character right in the middle in all of them. TESGeneral has a guide on screenshotting that may be of use to you if you want to carry on with this (and by all means do so, good beast race screenshotters are few and far between, lol).

Also I think you may be using it already going by your third screenshot, but just in case, make sure to get the FreeFlyCam SKSE plugin. The easy FOV/Zoom control with mouse scroll wheel comes in handy, but the most useful feature it includes is being able to tilt the camera sideways (default hotkeys are Q and E). This can make a huge difference for many images.

10 hours ago, Flawn said:

These are great. My only criticism is that they're focal points are too centered, that's not a bad thing but you'll sometimes want the focal point to be off-center. I'd suggest looking up "the rule of thirds". But don't feel like you have to do that for every shot.

Thank you, will have to look that up later.

6 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Are you sure you're new to screenshotting? Because I'd say these are pretty damn good for a newbie in that case, lol.

Basically what Flawn said, only suggestion would be to play around with composition and focal points so it's not just the one character right in the middle in all of them. TESGeneral has a guide on screenshotting that may be of use to you if you want to carry on with this (and by all means do so, good beast race screenshotters are few and far between, lol).

Also I think you may be using it already going by your third screenshot, but just in case, make sure to get the FreeFlyCam SKSE plugin. The easy FOV/Zoom control with mouse scroll wheel comes in handy, but the most useful feature it includes is being able to tilt the camera sideways (default hotkeys are Q and E). This can make a huge difference for many images.

Thanks lol and yeah i just started taking screens not that long ago.

Also i was just using the free cam from sexlab lol, however an fov and zoom option would have helped alot so that sounds like a must have.

11 hours ago, valhira said:

Kinda new to taking screens so any tips/criticism would be appreciated.

I don't have much basic things to add from what Flawn and Blaze said since you seem to be doing pretty solid job already but if you'd like to go into more advanced stuff, there's facial expressions via MFG morphs (or FEP but those are designed for human morphs), lighting in general (multiple solutions available here) and if you'd like to prevent or fix things like the finger clipping through the jaw in one of your pics, NiOPA.

If you'd like to learn more, there's couple of guides in YA discord (link in my signature), most relevant being working with MFG expressions with beast races.

- - - - -

CO3 was released recently and obviously first thing I had to do is slap some of them on a smooth lizard.

CO3Kintsu.jpg

3 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

I don't have much basic things to add from what Flawn and Blaze said since you seem to be doing pretty solid job already but if you'd like to go into more advanced stuff, there's facial expressions via MFG morphs (or FEP but those are designed for human morphs), lighting in general (multiple solutions available here) and if you'd like to prevent or fix things like the finger clipping through the jaw in one of your pics, NiOPA.

If you'd like to learn more, there's couple of guides in YA discord (link in my signature), most relevant being working with MFG expressions with beast races.

Thank you and i did try messing around with expressions via racemenu but couldnt really make any that didnt look goofy lol.

Kahei

Going for somewhat fall-ish colors with this one, since she started in the Rift(LAL's Tavern Patron Start, and the Ruska mod is outside Riften...). 

Pose1.png.053aee0ea395c2376cf2dfd41d402fbc.png

Futa Shots in Spoiler.

Spoiler

Pose2.png.b4704423565e06e361496afe0af297bf.pngPose3.png.5e831baf8ef031194e4c9ede0b755020.png

I would have shots of another Argonian, but it seems the player home mod I chose might be what has spawned a dragon in the area, at level 60(where as I only leveled my character to around 10 with the console, just to suggest some prior experience). Might have nothing to do with it, but since I haven't started the MQ yet(though I do intend to), it possibly does. Though she is similarly an Egyptian styled character, also using the options in Community Pack 3, but I'm not too sure of the coloration. Currently she is a gold/yellow with the overlays set to black, but I might go with the more Anubis-like reversal. Thoughts?

Also, @Flawn - I'm using the "Girl Muscles" normal map option, which might not exactly fit with the schlong's normal map. Any chance for these two to fit better? 

On another point, what about an option that makes the Arognian horns smooth and black?

6 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

I'm using the "Girl Muscles" normal map option, which might not exactly fit with the schlong's normal map. Any chance for these two to fit better? 

I could, I'd have to make the crotch area the same as the one in the main mod.

6 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

On another point, what about an option that makes the Arognian horns smooth and black?

I like that idea, not sure why I haven't thought of that before. 

I've got an issue, and I figure you fellas may have an idea of how to fix it.  My main character and some NPCS display the face just fine, but certain NPCS (Stands-In-Shallows, From Deepest Fathoms) still have blackened faces.  I checked what could be doing this, and the likeliest culprits are a Know Your Enemy patch merge, and a zEdit Merge patch.  However, neither of these plugins seem to have .bsas attached, and I moved my Smooth Argonians esp to the bottom to overwrite the facemorph changes within, still nothing.  Could it be because I'm using SSE, and can't install the USLEP + CRF version?

edit:

I should clarify, the .esp for the USLEEP+CRF patch.  I have the textures for it installed, just not the .esp due to lack of said patch for SSE.  Unless it just needs a master edit in sseEdit?