Yeah I have those, and most of the assets are there. Like all the estrus assets work, those are all in place, the recolored spider eggs and spiderwebs are there, and the flesh stalactites are there as well. What's missing is stuff like the student character's hair, some decorative objects, and also the boss monster, which makes me think it's some sort of issue with the stuff from SG hairs and that creatures pack aren't quite solidly implemented? I'm not entirely sure about that though, because I downloaded that creatures pack separately to try and fix that, and it didn't help.

On 10/18/2020 at 11:32 PM, trees said:

The cave is filled with a bunch of missing models. I have all the requirements for the mod, as well as the creature pack the description mentions some things were taken from, but this hasn't helped. LE thread was no help. Any ideas?

Are you sure you're using this version and not the LE version? The models aren't missing, they are the wrong ones for SE. You're either using the wrong version, or something is overwriting this mods meshes and textures

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2020 at 11:34 AM, FatBeaver64 said:

breeding room and the sorlis mod edits some of the cells to change them to what i presume are french names.. e.g 

hobbs fall cave became grotte de la chute d'hob

i guess this happens because author used those areas as a base for the mods

I didn't have any cell's names changing language when I tested the conversion, so I can't say if it's this mod or another. But all it takes is one mod in your LO with non-English localization to wonk it up.

• 1 month later...

This mod doesn't seem to completely work for me, I think there is suppose to be an animation when you get bitchslapped by those tentacles but the only thing that happens is death.

I have estrus installed, tried it both active and inactive but nothing.

Yes I ran FNIS.

Am I missing something or not?

--edit--

Ok I found the problem, the 1st tentacle only hits without effect for me the rest seems to work., but estrus needs to be active even though it's not a hard requirement...  

On 12/8/2020 at 12:34 AM, FatBeaver64 said:

breeding room and the sorlis mod edits some of the cells to change them to what i presume are french names.. e.g 

hobbs fall cave became grotte de la chute d'hob

i guess this happens because author used those areas as a base for the mods

I checked the esp in SSEEdit, it looks like this mod does change the name of the cells. I changed it back to their English names and I'll post it here in case anyone else wants to save a few minutes of work. I didn't change anything else, so I don't think it should break anything.

TentaCave.esp

• 2 months later...

All the Animations are in First person and I cannot switch to Free Camera mode with sexlab key or console command.
I am using: EstrusForSkyrimSE V250beta

FreeCam is enabled in MCM.

When summoning tentacles through shout they also are in First person.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Heyho,

I wanted to change the mod for me so that the tentacle trap hits only rip off the mucus but don't actually do physical harm to the PC (because why damage valuable breeding meat? ?).

For that I already found out that it mainly uses the Bethesda Apocrypha tentacle trap scripts, which give every reference instance of such trap some properties to define its individual leveled damage.

I then changed those property values for the traps in the Breeding Room to 1 or 0 from values way above 100, still my PC always instantly dies on the first hit. Does someone have an idea what I could have missed? I never entered the Breeding Rooms in that playthrough before, so those References weren't ever loaded.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Um, I think there has to be an issue with tentacles, whenever I get slapped by them they just kill me, same happens to boss creature, he just one hits me and then reload screen… 

Not sure what I am doing wrong, I have all requirements, and there seem to be no requirement for defeat mods.. so idk what exactly is the problem…

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

I did the entire quest, never saw a single Estrus animation or anything... The tentacles did damage to my character, but not once activated an animation. Is this intended?

Spoiler

Did you always wear the Mucus? Try again without wearing that ...

• 4 months later...

This mod goes well beyond just changing the location name for some locations like Hob's Fall Cave - it actively breaks some quests.

For instance, Favor158 or "Do a favor for Jarl Korir by retrieving the Helm of Winterhold" - the quest marker will point you to Hob's Fall Cave (if it selects that location), but you will be directed out of it, because it is not the right cell. Instead, if you use "movetoqt favour158" you get dropped into an absolutely fucked version, but this version is the only one that actually has the crown in it.

May have spoken too quickly, issue persists after removing the mod from my Load Order, but the behaviour changes - the quest marker points to the table in the longhouse.

Bah!

image.png

Edited by VeraDra
5 hours ago, VeraDra said:

This mod goes well beyond just changing the location name for some locations like Hob's Fall Cave - it actively breaks some quests.

For instance, Favor158 or "Do a favor for Jarl Korir by retrieving the Helm of Winterhold" - the quest marker will point you to Hob's Fall Cave (if it selects that location), but you will be directed out of it, because it is not the right cell. Instead, if you use "movetoqt favour158" you get dropped into an absolutely fucked version, but this version is the only one that actually has the crown in it.

May have spoken too quickly, issue persists after removing the mod from my Load Order, but the behaviour changes - the quest marker points to the table in the longhouse.

Bah!

image.png

If you deactivate ANY mod from your game, you must make sure all files have been removed from the game folder especially if you use outdated  practices' like manual installing, or NMM. Even Vortex will leave things in your game folder. THEN you must use Resaver tool to clean your game save. if you've done these things properly, having this issue after properly removing a mod is basically impossible. So, you either did something wrong, or you were wrong about which mod is causing thee problem, since it persists after removing said mod. I use Mod Organizer 2 so I've never, ever ,ever, once experienced an issue like this.

As for everyone else: I only converted this mod for Skyrim Special Edition. I did not create it or edit anything in any way. Any issue with this mod that is not due to a conversion error is not anything I can help with. I suggest you ask the original mod author on the original support thread.  

On 8/24/2021 at 1:03 PM, OMGWTF228 said:

Can someone fix seam neck on Mucus? 

Hide contents

20210822193919_1.jpg.83b23abaab080356379da1e1ebdefb4b.jpg

I believe the original mod author made things for the vanilla body, so if you use a custom body like CBBE, 3BA, UNP etc, you may need to either make yourself, or request bodyslide files from the original mod author. If anyone, makes, or finds, or gets made bodyslide files for custom body types for this mod, I will be more than happy to add them as optional downloads with the mod file, with 100% full credit for whoever creates them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, bruvkekw22222 said:

does this work with AE?

As with any L.L. mod without a .dll, the only issues would be added on mods that change locations. This mod does conflict with Legacy of The Dragonborn, as they both add locations in the same Dwemer Dungeon.