The Mysterious Breeding Rooms SE

View File

The Mysterious Breeding Rooms SE

I did NOT create this mod. I simply converted it to use with Skyrim Special Edition. 

@aravis7 is the creator and this converted was uploaded with his express permission so that I can share it with you all!

The following is copied from aravis7's original LE upload page:

About This File

If you have mods that restore bethesda cut content, you should know that there are missing apprentices in the winterhold college who met a tragic fate because of their lack of experience. Actually, one of them is not beyond saving, but she’s still in a very delicate situation.

Talk to Tolfdir to start the mod (you should have at least started the winterhold college quest). This is only intended for female characters (you can always use alternate actors to control one of your followers if you’re a male).

The goal of this mod was to create a lore and RP justification to Estrus, like my other mod did for komotor machines. It is VERY short for now (but still complete and usable), mostly a proof of concept that I can expand later, especially if more tentacles related resources are made.

REQUIREMENTS :

Skyrim Special Edition

EstrusforSkyrim SE(recent version)

Fuz Roh D'oh SE is strongly advised

Resources used from SG hair pack and Vicn creatures resource.

Thanks to cotyounoyume and Rohzima for their technical help : )

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/15/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    FNIS, Estrus For Skyrim SE, Fuz Roh D'oh SE,
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

I really like the estrus mod, im guessing you mean the one on nexus by coyote(  Idon't have their full name ), its a really beautiful mod, great artwork !

So im rebuilding mods etc, starting a new game, and  I found your estrus secret room mod, sounds very very kool. Do I need the cutting room floor mod or doe this work with estrus and the other mentioned requirements ?

Just a side question to you, do you know if animated parasites and the requirements will be in the works for se ?

Thanks for another great mod on LL. this should be a great surprise when I get to the college !

On 6/18/2019 at 9:10 PM, Misteryodahippie said:

I really like the estrus mod, im guessing you mean the one on nexus by coyote(  Idon't have their full name ), its a really beautiful mod, great artwork !

So im rebuilding mods etc, starting a new game, and  I found your estrus secret room mod, sounds very very kool. Do I need the cutting room floor mod or doe this work with estrus and the other mentioned requirements ?

Just a side question to you, do you know if animated parasites and the requirements will be in the works for se ?

Thanks for another great mod on LL. this should be a great surprise when I get to the college !

Yes they work for SE. Currently playing without cutting room floor.

Although I'm having some bugs I think? Spoilers below.

Spoiler

She's moving around when she is supposed to be webbed/Rooted.
And I can't interact with her at all for some reason. Got to the part where I need to free her but not sure how.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2019 at 2:34 AM, ShinyCharizard34 said:

Yes they work for SE. Currently playing without cutting room floor.

Although I'm having some bugs I think? Spoilers below.

Hide contents

She's moving around when she is supposed to be webbed/Rooted.
And I can't interact with her at all for some reason. Got to the part where I need to free her but not sure how.

I'm having that same bug so I was unable to complete the quest.

• 2 weeks later...

This was short and sweet. I was able to finish the quest despite the bug. Just don't trigger the bug by keep your aggro to the boss so it will not attack the quest npc.

I'd like to see the same concept happen when you sleep inside the dawnstar inn when people talk about nightmares. You get this kind of nightmare instead.

• 3 weeks later...

Ran this through and I really enjoyed this despite its short, and as you admit, unfinished status. So, thank you for that.

Some thoughts on future development if someone is going to do more with it.

• The opening sequence of falling through the gate was wonderful
  • The final boss Tentacle Monster didn't recognize SexLab Defeat or Submit and I think, given the nature of the mod, he should be able to take sexual advantage of the player if it beats them in combat before throwing them out of the plane, or elsewhere in the plane, for them to start again?
  • It would be nice to close the gate in the cellar when I just want to use it as a home. I wouldn't want to fall in by accident...
  • The praying to open the gate event should take a bit longer and involve a suitable pose/animation and possibly require some exotic materials
  • When opening the Mucus sacks and taking the mucus they should be a high chance of an Estrus tentacle attack, like the Estrus Mimics mod that creates trapped chests. I'd imagine that the code would be almost exactly the same
  • The Mucus sacks should refill with mucus after some time has passed
  • This plane has local wandering inhabitants, maybe the traps that use the green gel Estrus monster, but colored appropriately? The equivalent of antibodies.
  • The plane has invaders from other planes that are trying to take or subvert the power of this place. The way that the "From the Deeps" mod used Seekers etc was well done so there should be possibilities for the monsters/creatures of other Daedra to try and get into this place
  • We've seen Estrus expansions for Chaurus and Spiders so incorporating them somehow would help to explain that part of the lore in our world
  • From the Lore point of view I presume the ultimate goal of this plane is to get the player pregnant so the player will take the plane's living material back to our plane, thus unleashing Estrus monsters in our reality. The player wasn't the first and won't be the last. A buff during pregnancy and for a while after (since the eggs need to be protected) might encourage the player to do it regularly?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/10/2019 at 4:33 AM, Futadoll said:

Is the boss monster supposed to ignore me and just kill Lian? Because that is what keeps happening. 

Is this quest broken? I try to get to the guard but it kills her before I can even get up to it. 

Feels a bit unbalanced. 

Actually No !

Normaly the Boss Spawns close to the Chamber where Lian is Captured, if you get close then you pull instant Aggro, end in a Fight with it. If for some Reason the Boss Igno you then you Probably have a Mod Installed that interfere with the Scripts of this one. Probably one that alters Werewolfs or anything, because im pritty sure the Boss is Based on a Werewolf Model. I suggest you move this Mod close, if not to the bottom of your Load Order so it can override others that may Interfere with it. 

---

To get back to the Toppic itself.

Thank you for the Convert for this Mod, i had Hoped to see that here again. ?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, GGx88A6HHnsL said:

What should happen when I talk to Tolfdir? I'm not seeing any non-normal dialogue options when I talk to him and no quest is starting. I did have the dialogue to start the Aftershock quest, but nothing else out of the usual that I can tell.

He should tell you about a missing student, then a quest marker at the trap door next to the Winterhold inn should trigger. Try using the console "player.setstage 00tentaQuest 5"

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is nice but incomplete for me.
It lacks content.
For my part, I see several interesting choices.
-The npc runs away and closes the gate leaving the PC locked inside. At this moment, another monster appears and captures us.
The monster frees us later after having impregnated us so that creatures can be brought back to Skyrim.
-The npc betrays us by making a pact with the boss.
-If the npc loses (Death Alternative or without), we become a slave too. And there, the boss founds us and has fun with us and the npc. We'll have to find a way to escape.

22 hours ago, hana120 said:

This mod is nice but incomplete for me.
It lacks content.
For my part, I see several interesting choices.
-The npc runs away and closes the gate leaving the PC locked inside. At this moment, another monster appears and captures us.
The monster frees us later after having impregnated us so that creatures can be brought back to Skyrim.
-The npc betrays us by making a pact with the boss.
-If the npc loses (Death Alternative or without), we become a slave too. And there, the boss founds us and has fun with us and the npc. We'll have to find a way to escape.

This is purely a conversion of another author's mod. Maybe suggestions would be better made to that person here.

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, hoangproghe1@gmail.com said:

please help. I  need a key 

image.png

"Talk to Tolfdir to start the mod (you should have at least started the winterhold college quest). This is only intended for female characters (you can always use alternate actors to control one of your followers if you’re a male)."