I can get into the room, but once the tentacles start spawning and grab my character, the game crashes. Also, the first tentacle seems to just kill me. Is that supposed to happen? I've got all the requirements installed. Estrus SE and Fuz.

Edited by Swodahs
17 hours ago, Swodahs said:

I can get into the room, but once the tentacles start spawning and grab my character, the game crashes. Also, the first tentacle seems to just kill me. Is that supposed to happen? I've got all the requirements installed. Estrus SE and Fuz.

Estrus in general requires a pretty high level before you encounter. Are you at a low level? I don't think anyone else has reported a crash in years, so it shouldn't be a conversion issue. You can try running the mod through C.A.O. If that works then maybe the conversion need updated for AE?

• 4 months later...

I'm having an issue where the estrus animations inside the room play but the animObjects for the tentacles/slime are invisible and do not appear, leaving the caught actor floating in the empty air. Any known fixes?

EDIT: Simply uninstalling and reinstalling the mod resolved the issue.

Edited by DuskWanderer