• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2020 at 1:30 AM, valcon767 said:

@Suzutsuki

got tired of trying to use this and SLS (Sexlab Survival) and getting hit with toll evasion all the time, so i did something about it.

ok this was done on LE.  

what i did was edit a single script in the mod so that it no longer teleports you to town when it does the search and/or inspection for contraband.

it just does the search and/or inspection at the spot you get forcegreeted.  other than that i made no changes.

the file has the LE animations installed.  if you are using SE you will need to overwrite the animations (meshes) in this version with the animatinos (meshes)

from the regular download for it to work correctly in SE. 

also as i save the mod in the CK in LE you should also open the mod in the SE CK and just save it again so that it reads correctly.

if the Mod author wants this removed either just tell me or have a mod remove it.

love this mod. 

SexLab Body Search LE No Teleport with animations.7z 294.77 kB · 412 downloads

edit.

still need to get the RohZima animations separately, those are not included in what i did.

edit 2

realized after editing it still does a "fade to black" after inspection and decided to leave that as a clue the guard is done.

Hopefully you don't mind me asking but how did you manage to compile your edited script? I'm trying to add MCM Helper functionality into this mod but can't get the _BS_MCM.psc to compile at all.

31 minutes ago, GingerJay said:

I'm trying to add MCM Helper functionality into this mod but can't get the _BS_MCM.psc to compile at all.

The error messages are the clue to what you're missing.  You must have the source files for all scripts that the author used, including dependencies and their dependencies, starting with SkyUI for the base MCM functionality.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

The error messages are the clue to what you're missing.  You must have the source files for all scripts that the author used, including dependencies and their dependencies, starting with SkyUI for the base MCM functionality.

I realised that most of those errors were due to me having lot of scripts overriding each other and that caused some consistency problems. Now the only issue I'm running into is that it seems like SkyUI isn't fully working? I'm running into these errors atm (Only few listed)

E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\_BS_MCM.psc(130,20): variable TOP_TO_BOTTOM is undefined
E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\_BS_MCM.psc(130,2): SetCursorFillMode is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\_BS_MCM.psc(134,2): AddToggleOptionST is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\_BS_MCM.psc(427,1): function onslideropenst cannot be defined in state st_bounty_lockpick without also being defined in the empty state

14 hours ago, GingerJay said:

Hopefully you don't mind me asking but how did you manage to compile your edited script? I'm trying to add MCM Helper functionality into this mod but can't get the _BS_MCM.psc to compile at all.

i actually do not remember how i did it.

sadly it was done on previous computer and that was part of what i lost when old one died on me.

i had to redownload the fix for myself.

15 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Those are from SKI_ConfigBase, in SkyUI.  You must have the source files installed.  It's not enough to have the compiled files.

I know they're from SkyUI and I have the latest SDK installed. It just wont recognize the psc files and compile for some reason.

Edit: MCM Helper, the mod I used for the auto save mcm functionality had it's scripts overriding SkyUI and apparently that caused some trouble. Got it to work now. 

Edited by GingerJay
  • 6 months later...

Can't make it work. I got this message in console:

sexlab fatal "thread 0" - Thread has timed out of making process: resetting model for selection pool.

I have the animations from bodysearch. They're registread on SLAL. 

So sad. This mod was perfect:/. I'm not sure how related can be, but i'm using sexlab p+.  

On 3/3/2023 at 11:34 AM, sofzx said:

Can't make it work. I got this message in console:

sexlab fatal "thread 0" - Thread has timed out of making process: resetting model for selection pool.

I have the animations from bodysearch. They're registread on SLAL. 

So sad. This mod was perfect:/. I'm not sure how related can be, but i'm using sexlab p+.  

Now i have watch your comment, i have the same issue as yours.

Every other mod i am using is totally fine but not this one. And without those listed in sexlab p+ that would cause issue.

I am using the latest sexlab p+. 

I am now guessing it is not working with p+.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. is there a desire to make a separate version of this mod, but with features from another mod?

It would be great to be able to put there categories of items that you yourself have chosen in the settings.. Plus belly enlargement..

The creator of this mod will no longer develop it and gives consent to others to do so. It would be an interesting version of the modification.

Plus, I would like to be able to prohibit vaginal sex animations when there are things there (similar to how it is done in the DD fashion when using traffic jams) or before starting the animation, put things in the usual inventory.

Edited by Alex3009
3 hours ago, sikamikanico78 said:

btw player as victim option...what exactly does it do??

It treats the body search as rape.  The search animation is a SexLab animation, so it looks like sex to other mods.  Some players had problems if they use a mod that does not allow consensual sex with anyone other than the player character's lover.  Without this option, the lover would get angry about the "cheating".  If the option is enabled, the animation is the same, but SexLab records the sex as nonconsensual.  Most players will not need to use this feature, but that is why it exists.

59 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

It treats the body search as rape.  The search animation is a SexLab animation, so it looks like sex to other mods.  Some players had problems if they use a mod that does not allow consensual sex with anyone other than the player character's lover.  Without this option, the lover would get angry about the "cheating".  If the option is enabled, the animation is the same, but SexLab records the sex as nonconsensual.  Most players will not need to use this feature, but that is why it exists.

i see! thanks for the clarification!  and for the secred pocket animation from baka you need the mod secret pocket installed? cause i have no option for that now

36 minutes ago, sikamikanico78 said:

for the secred pocket animation from baka you need the mod secret pocket installed? cause i have no option for that now

Yes, that's a separate mod.  You can install that if you want to, but it's a little different from the "hidden pocket" in Body Search.  I just use the one in Body Search.