[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

Someone stated that advanced needs worked.  I apologize I couldn't find the post.  

Is there a load order that works because I have done much testing. On this mod and about 1/2 of the options dont work. Or work when I turn off.  

Yes I have been doing the elements, and before that the original RSE. Rse worked, I have not been able to get the elements version to work.  Perhaps I choose options that one hasn't tried so some items weren't tested?

Suggestion for @Flashy (JoeR) is the load order you use for all functionality working before we add our other mods such as weather clothing etc?

Also, if you could expand the search for clothing to defeat the "you are naked"  when I am not. 

John

50 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

@Flashy (JoeR)

So getting to the end of my idea, when you get the DD keys stolen, you also get condoms and contraceptive pills stolen.  Integration with your version, or ego's, family planning...

In the previous version of RSEE, during the abduction, everything is taken away. Including condoms. So yes, my MC ended up pregnant during her captivity.  

What is not so immersive is that the raiders agree to perform a paternity test, ha! Probably none would want to take responsibility and blame someone else. 

A beg to request a condom before the act would be quite immersive for those of us who use Family Planning.. The probability of the captor accepting could be adjusted. Let's say 50% yes, 50% no, either because the captor does not care or because he believes that the protagonist will not survive long past the captivity, etc.

(And I'm sorry, I know that Flashy is still working on the surrender part)

@Flashy (JoeR)

Just tried Version 1.1

Surrendering works okies as before.

Sadly, two small problems are still there

1. The player char still stays in combat stance after DD are applied. If you sit down in a chair for example, the animation is "reseted" and the combat stance ends.

Maybe you can check the function which forces the player char out of combat stance.

2. The DD key stealing mechanism isn't working.

Maybe you have the wrong item number. There are two kind of keys.

Restraints Key: 0c004c57

Chastity Key: 0c044e95 

Perhaps you can work better with those item numbers. They should always be the same as far as i'm aware.

Else i have observed no other problems so far. 

Keep up the fantastic work :)

Cheers.

2 hours ago, JBpy said:

In the previous version of RSEE, during the abduction, everything is taken away. Including condoms. So yes, my MC ended up pregnant during her captivity.  

What is not so immersive is that the raiders agree to perform a paternity test, ha! Probably none would want to take responsibility and blame someone else. 

A beg to request a condom before the act would be quite immersive for those of us who use Family Planning.. The probability of the captor accepting could be adjusted. Let's say 50% yes, 50% no, either because the captor does not care or because he believes that the protagonist will not survive long past the captivity, etc.

If robberies enabled yes.  I try and run with them off so I can see other stuff run(which doesnt)...

Point was regardless of robberies, like the DD, no choice, gone.

3 hours ago, JBpy said:

Does not the animation start? Remember to start Fallout 4 through F4SE.exe, which must be installed in your main folder of Fallout4.

I know that already I'm not new to modding skyrim or fallout 4. So no this isn't causing my problem.

6 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Idk how to remove this did't want to quote you just @ you

Can you tell me every mod you have running while testing your mod? See if there something I'm missing in my game files.

2 hours ago, Ravecreator said:

Just tried Version 1.1

1. The player char still stays in combat stance after DD are applied. If you sit down in a chair for example, the animation is "reseted" and the combat stance ends.

Maybe you can check the function which forces the player char out of combat stance.

Perhaps you can work better with those item numbers. They should always be the same as far as i'm aware.

Cheers.

AAF has a bit of the first issue as well, with a combat-surrender with a weapon out giving you the 'brawling stance' as opposed to the 'surrender stance'.
Plus sometimes the companion(s) will have their weapon still in-hand during animations.

@Flashy (JoeR) If the second (key-stealing) is actually an RSE II related issue, Ego's gotten that working in Violate to my knowledge.

18 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Circling back... My bad.

I thought Bad End was the bondage animations, but after getting curious, I looked at the mod itself and see that it is something much different. I think I could possibly do something with this. I'll chew on it for the week and see how best to fit it into my already jam-packed support for external mods (or if it would just be too much).

That's what I said, I propose to add support for these animations in the abduction. But you did not understand me correctly. ?
This animation does not start just like that. She requires a special item. Therefore, I think the mechanic for playing animation there is specific.

8 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

The thought is if you get village bicycles around,  abducted, and assaulted for a day or 5 or whatever, without condoms or ability to take the pill, the outcome is pregnancy

Not really sure what youre suggesting

Aside from DD keys  being stolen, all of this was possible in all the previous RSE releases.

8 hours ago, JBpy said:

See my last reply for the answer to this. As to the second part - I kind of like it - let me mull this one over.

7 hours ago, Ravecreator said:

@Flashy (JoeR)

Just tried Version 1.1

Cheers.

Key issue is sorted by moving DD stuff to the RSE Resources ESM.

I will again look at combat stance but there is only so much that anyone can do, myself included.

Papyrus gives us two commands to revert from combat stance to neutral: StopCombat() and StopCombatAlarm(). I use both in tandem.

But maybe DD itself is making a combat stance happen when the DD is applied.

I'll see what I can do to mitigate it.

8 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Someone stated that advanced needs worked.  I apologize I couldn't find the post.  

Is there a load order that works because I have done much testing. On this mod and about 1/2 of the options dont work. Or work when I turn off.  

Yes I have been doing the elements, and before that the original RSE. Rse worked, I have not been able to get the elements version to work.  Perhaps I choose options that one hasn't tried so some items weren't tested?

Suggestion for @Flashy (JoeR) is the load order you use for all functionality working before we add our other mods such as weather clothing etc?

Also, if you could expand the search for clothing to defeat the "you are naked"  when I am not. 

John

Advanced Needs, I never had any issues with the Elements version - all toggles worked as expected.

Load order, see a few replies down for the pertinent excerpts.

Clothing is a bitch, especially when mod added because not all mod authors are equal and some, not naming names here, do not apply the proper keywords.

I do the best I can for clothing. But you should know... sometimes its not about the keywords for nudity, its about armor slots - some mod authors dont make their full body outfits use the right slots, so the nudity check cant properly detect that clothing. RSE has always looked at 33 and 45, which is what base clothing and torso armor use, respectively.

5 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

If robberies enabled yes.  I try and run with them off so I can see other stuff run(which doesnt)...

Point was regardless of robberies, like the DD, no choice, gone.

See my last reply in this post. ;)

5 hours ago, DCPDDP said:

Can you tell me every mod you have running while testing your mod? See if there something I'm missing in my game files.

That would be a big list. But if you want to know what it takes to make AAF work with this mod, I can give you that order, condensed.

1. AAF.esm

2. TortureDevices.esm (if you want to use Devious Devices)

3. DeviousDevices.esm (if you want to have restraints in your game)

4. RSE II Resources.esm

--- break---

5. Leito's Fallout 4 animations.esp

6. Crazy's Gun animations.esp

7. Crazy's Rug animations.esp

8. Apply Leito and Crazy animations patch mod here.

9. Atomic Lust.esp

10. Mutated Lust.esp

11. CumNWealth.esp (installed with Polistiro's Leito/Crazy patch)

12. Install Halstrom's themes here.

13. FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp

14. RSEII CSA.esp

That load order, again, is condensed - I have over 150 mods installed and I wont list them all. But for me, the .esm files are at the top, because thats where they go and the .esps, are in that order clustered exactly as you see them, at the bottom of my load order. No particular need or reason as to why at the bottom - they dont need to be there - its just when I installed them, they were there, so I kept them there and smoothed their order out, as you see it.

5 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

AAF has a bit of the first issue as well, with a combat-surrender with a weapon out giving you the 'brawling stance' as opposed to the 'surrender stance'.
Plus sometimes the companion(s) will have their weapon still in-hand during animations.

@Flashy (JoeR) If the second (key-stealing) is actually an RSE II related issue, Ego's gotten that working in Violate to my knowledge.

I think it was just how I did it in CSA - now that the whole DD thing is part of the Resources ESM (on my side only for now), it should work as intended. I will go over the whole combat stance thing again. There is more to combat stance than just combat - there is also faction relationships at play, which tie directly into the AIDING ALLIES ai functions - these need to be tweaked in real time to ensure a combat stance is not adopted. I'll strive to correct it for next update.

1 hour ago, alexsoar said:

That's what I said, I propose to add support for these animations in the abduction. But you did not understand me correctly. ?
This animation does not start just like that. She requires a special item. Therefore, I think the mechanic for playing animation there is specific.

Consider it something I am pursuing in earnest.

26 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Not really sure what youre suggesting

Aside from DD keys  being stolen, all of this was possible in all the previous RSE releases.

Yep, youre 100% correct. Abductions remove everything and it is not tied to the robbery setting - youve been kidnapped, your stuff taken away, as it should be - there was never an MCM setting to circumvent this. So condoms and pills will go away, just like your clothing, armor, weapons, ammo, all of it.

For me in advanced needs, fast travel blocker has never worked.  Kidnapped in my sleep never has worked. Robbed in my sleep off, robbed.  Health items off, robbed. rotting food, predators or stalking animals have not ever come at 100%  

Except for these things, 1/2 of the mod, hasn't worked for me.

John. 

Yes load order is fine. My AAf works (I modified positions and such for alignment. 

My question was for elements what is load order for advanced to work?

My LO

Aaf and such

Stats

Family planning

Sexual harrassment

Aaf prostitution 

Violate

Advanced needs

Fap

Karma stalkers and bounty

Csa

Advanced need dlcs

End

I have documented the problems with the stalkers and the hunters.  

So unless there is some other mod disrupting elements, then... I wait for rse2

And I meant your LO flashy so that we have it working as you have it.

John

19 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Yes load order is fine. My AAf works (I modified positions and such for alignment. 

My question was for elements what is load order for advanced to work?

My LO

Aaf and such

Stats

Family planning

Sexual harrassment

Aaf prostitution 

Violate

Advanced needs

Fap

Karma stalkers and bounty

Csa

Advanced need dlcs

End

I have documented the problems with the stalkers and the hunters.  

So unless there is some other mod disrupting elements, then... I wait for rse2

And I meant your LO flashy so that we have it working as you have it.

John

I dont have Elements anymore. They are piles of pigeon crap! LOL! :D

But when I did, they were at the bottom, since they were the last added. Im a simple creature.

Update:

Ive addressed the issues that have been noted today - added combat stance removal where possible, especially as it relates to DDs. I have also added combat stance removal just before sending player and rapist to AAF, as well as enforcing another unequip equipped weapon, just in case they have one.

I am now in process of installing Real Handcuffs and Raider Pet - one, to examine how they work in the CK and two, to add them to the resources.esm, so that I can action on them.

The Elements CSA and Abductions still work very well for me. I guess if I had one wish for change, it would be to replicate the old RSE glitch where abduction visitations continued even after you escaped or were thrown out wherever you were. Kind of had a whole sinister cant get away feel...like you had been deemed your captors permanent toy. Make some kind of quest condition to completely free yourself, but make it hard, uncomfortable. I mean technically an abduction scenario should be something to avoid right? Had a hell of a lot of fun with that glitch. Always thought it was a marvelous unintended consequence.

12 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I dont have Elements anymore. They are piles of pigeon crap! LOL! :D

But when I did, they were at the bottom, since they were the last added. Im a simple creature.

As dont I flashy. it was painful to change from original RSE to elements. But monsieur plaza over and over did me in. :) and slow. But almost everything worked. It also was the original you, brother. 

And always last in my load order. I didn't want anything to override your work.

And if I could say one thing, making elements friendly for nexus... well, rse lost its soul. And if I am selfish, I want back the original.  

Love you flashy regardless and will hang with you. 

John

3 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

As dont I flashy. it was painful to change from original RSE to elements. But monsieur plaza over and over did me in. :) and slow. But almost everything worked. It also was the original you, brother. 

And always last in my load order. I didn't want anything to override your work.

And if I could say one thing, making elements friendly for nexus... well, rse lost its soul. And if I am selfish, I want back the original.  

Love you flashy regardless and will hang with you. 

John

Just wait man... RSE is coming back, just the way you remember it, with all the grit. Just done better with a whole years worth of experience added into it.

I appreciate your support man, as I do everyone's support. Means a lot, to be honest.

16 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Just wait man... RSE is coming back, just the way you remember it, with all the grit. Just done better with a whole years worth of experience added into it.

I appreciate your support man, as I do everyone's support. Means a lot, to be honest.

Till the Last Man Standing.... 

Hey man, back again. This time my whole game isn't absolutely destroyed, so just two minor bug reports. Sometimes, when surrendering, the person that teleports you teleports facing the wrong direction, or just doesn't initiate dialogue at all. The actual mod works fine, my current fix is to surrender again and usually they'll initiate, If it happens twice in a row I have to reset CSA with the hotkey. 

The 2nd is an issue with companions, or two raiders in the same place. While one is doing the deed, the other usually shoots at your companion, or if your companion is being assaulted, shooting at you. I don't know if this is normal or not, but this is just what I've observed. Only once did I see the other raider calm down and watch.

@Flashy (JoeR) Well I downloadeded Halstrom's themes, and Atomic Lust it seems to being work now hell if I know why just downloading thos two mods fixed it but thanks for working with me to get it working. Really hope you keep the mods main page up to date more tho I know it mostly boring as paper work but it really does help user out to know wtf the mod does and needs to work. I see to many mods were it just a title and 100 post to the modder saying wtf does this do, how do you install it, why dose it say missing files for a completely different mod when I run the game.

11 minutes ago, DCPDDP said:

@Flashy (JoeR) Well I downloadeded Halstrom's themes, and Atomic Lust it seems to being work now hell if I know why just downloading thos two mods fixed it but thanks for working with me to get it working.

Its the themes man. They are REQUIRED. Without them, AAF wont know what animations to play because the themes have the tags for the animations and CSA sends requests for Aggressive and Neutral tagged animations. So yeah... missing tags was what was messing your game up.

Now that it works! Get out there and enjoy!

1 hour ago, Yarged said:

Hey man, back again. This time my whole game isn't absolutely destroyed, so just two minor bug reports. Sometimes, when surrendering, the person that teleports you teleports facing the wrong direction, or just doesn't initiate dialogue at all. The actual mod works fine, my current fix is to surrender again and usually they'll initiate, If it happens twice in a row I have to reset CSA with the hotkey. 

The 2nd is an issue with companions, or two raiders in the same place. While one is doing the deed, the other usually shoots at your companion, or if your companion is being assaulted, shooting at you. I don't know if this is normal or not, but this is just what I've observed. Only once did I see the other raider calm down and watch.

I am looking into mitigating these things, as reported. Thanks for the feedback! :)

2 hours ago, Olmech said:

The Elements CSA and Abductions still work very well for me. I guess if I had one wish for change, it would be to replicate the old RSE glitch where abduction visitations continued even after you escaped or were thrown out wherever you were. Kind of had a whole sinister cant get away feel...like you had been deemed your captors permanent toy. Make some kind of quest condition to completely free yourself, but make it hard, uncomfortable. I mean technically an abduction scenario should be something to avoid right? Had a hell of a lot of fun with that glitch. Always thought it was a marvelous unintended consequence.

God bless RSE and its thousand and one unintended bugs - errr, features! LOL! :)

Update:

I have now got Devious Device AND Real Handcuffs integrated into the RSE Resources ESM, v0.5 of which is now available to download, including those APIs.  The Real Handcuffs code by kindly provided by EgoBallistic! CSA will take advantage of them in the next update. Right now, DD and RH can be applied AFTER rape has occurred. If you have both installed, the chances of one over the other being used is a hard coded 50/50 chance.

NOTE: You should update to the ESM now before you forget - the next version of CSA will REQUIRE it.

What I did was turn the DD MCM controls into Restraint Controls. So one enable function and one chances slider. The mod itself does the magic to see what is installed and what to use based off your slider of chances. If you have DD, but not RH, you'll get a DD. If you have RH but not DD, you'll get an RH. If you have both, the mod with flip a coin, and thats what you will get,

Since Real Handcuffs works well with AAF animations, I am also adding it as a surrender alt-outcome, to be bound in cuffs prior to assault.

I would expect the next version of RSE II CSA to appear this weekend. Still some back end stuff to add and some noted issue to bugfix and test out.

As a note, due to the changes made to this version of CSA, compared to the one you all currently have, I suggest not installing into an in-progress game, simply because your logs will get full of items where the CSA mod can no longer find forms / quest, etc. They are not CTD causing things, but your logs will fill up and it might be confusing to those who dont understand their logs. Or, if you want to use that save, do a clean save process on it.

Sorry, but I did mention that this was a WIP, public beta kind of thing and not to install on serious games...

7 minutes ago, Yarged said:

Hey, I was just wondering if Sex Em Up is compatible. I'm assuming not, as they both have a surrender function and that could get fucky. 

There is no issue with Sex Em Up and this mod - unless you press the SEU hotkey for surrender while a CSA is happening. But that would just be stoopid! ?