[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

@Flashy (JoeR)  Quick question - I saw one's screenshot of their MCM.. shows RSE 2 and RSE FAP... I am presuming this will/won't work?  Or are they independent?

I know... karma, stalkers, abduction, FAP, arousals, etc... and don't forget Bad Dog!  haha... I still would love to see your concept of "survival", advanced needs work... in time I am sure... or maybe not... I am always going to be a "survival" player... :)

Thanks, brother.

John

42 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

v0.7 is now available for download!

I'm not one to rest on my laurels. This build re-adds STRENGTH IN NUMBERS, originally from the old All-In-One version of RSE.

This is a mechanism that prevents hostiles from surrendering when their numbers are too great. There are new controls in the MCM to enable this feature and then to set the minimum amount of hostiles remaining in a combat group before surrender is possible. The range is between 1 and 5.

For example, if you enter a good-sized fight with 8 gunners and have S.I.N. enabled, with a S.I.N. Threshold Setting of 3, that'd mean you would need to kill 5 gunners before the other 3 would even considering surrendering to you. Note, just because you winnow the number down to 3, there is still a small window of time that needs to pass before a surrender scan refresh is done  - it rescans every five seconds, so, you may not get a surrender right away when you get down to 3 people remaining, but it will happen within seconds.

Scratch another item off the dev-map list. :)

Just a thought... maybe an outcome of SIN wouldn't be surrender, but a chance to go into "Last Stand"... take all the drugs they may have on them, turn "Legendary" …. etc... Last Stand.  No Surrender.  Blaze of Glory... going to go bad ass and kill the PC at all costs...  Frenzy is one of the effects I think... 

I know... stop taking the Nyquil.... :) 

John

9 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

@Flashy (JoeR)  Quick question - I saw one's screenshot of their MCM.. shows RSE 2 and RSE FAP... I am presuming this will/won't work?  Or are they independent?

I know... karma, stalkers, abduction, FAP, arousals, etc... and don't forget Bad Dog!  haha... I still would love to see your concept of "survival", advanced needs work... in time I am sure... or maybe not... I am always going to be a "survival" player... :)

Thanks, brother.

John

There is no reason why one couldn't run some of the older RSE Elements alongside RSE II stuff, provided one is not running identical mods - ie: they are using the old CSA mod alongside the newer one. The only thing is, the old Elements wont use the RSE II Resources ESM and won't speak to one another through it. But yeah, there is no reason why the old ones cant be used with the newer RSE II stuff in play.

9 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Just a thought... maybe an outcome of SIN wouldn't be surrender, but a chance to go into "Last Stand"... take all the drugs they may have on them, turn "Legendary" …. etc... Last Stand.  No Surrender.  Blaze of Glory... going to go bad ass and kill the PC at all costs...  Frenzy is one of the effects I think... 

John

Tricky bit of code - not undoable, I shouldn't think, just an extra layer of complexity. Its certainly something that could be looked into down the road, once I am sure all other aspects of the mod are functioning 100%. However, I don't think there is any way to convert a standard NPC into a legendary one - I'd really need to dig into that, but I don't recall ever seeing a papyrus command that would do it.

1 hour ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

There is no reason why one couldn't run some of the older RSE Elements alongside RSE II stuff, provided one is not running identical mods - ie: they are using the old CSA mod alongside the newer one. The only thing is, the old Elements wont use the RSE II Resources ESM and won't speak to one another through it. But yeah, there is no reason why the old ones cant be used with the newer RSE II stuff in play.

Tricky bit of code - not undoable, I shouldn't think, just an extra layer of complexity. Its certainly something that could be looked into down the road, once I am sure all other aspects of the mod are functioning 100%. However, I don't think there is any way to convert a standard NPC into a legendary one - I'd really need to dig into that, but I don't recall ever seeing a papyrus command that would do it.

I just meant in the normal game, when you shoot some, they transform into something... mutated.

Dont know. So long since I played normal... 

Might be able to pull an AAF and place a leveled Legendary of the same race & faction, and remove the previous NPC?

Just an idea.

Edit: By pull an AAF, I mean the doppelganger for Animations, doing similar with spawning a legendary NPC might work.

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, F747 said:

Long live the trolls!

??????

Back again huh?

Well, bye again.

All quiet on the bug side of things - In the words of Boss Nass, "Meesa liking this". Just minus the exaggerated Indian head booble. And all of the sprayed spit.

Back to work tonight - want to get some more stuff added in, knock off the small stuff so I can turn attention to Abductions, which will be an overhaul to say the least, of the old CSA stuff - complete recode and entirely new way of doing things.

21 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

John

Thanks for the inspiration Johnny!

There is a new toggle in the MCM called Last Man Standing. When the combat group is down to 1 NPC, there is a chance, based on a slider in the MCM, that that NPC will have the Hallucigen Gas frenzied spell cast on them instead of surrendering - this spell has no duration, so it lasts until that NPC is dead.

v0.8 is now available for download!

With the above mentioned Last Man Standing added. Thanks to @MrCruelJohn for the inspiration! :)

For those too lazy to look one post up to see what its all about:

There is a new toggle in the MCM called Last Man Standing, in the Enemy Surrender section. When the combat group is down to 1 NPC, there is a chance, based on a slider in the MCM, that that NPC will have the Hallucigen Gas frenzied spell cast on them instead of surrendering - this spell has no duration, so it lasts until that NPC is dead.

Working on outcomes now, that can technically be used both as a surrender outcome or after sexual assault - depends on how the mod decides to do things, based off MCM settings.

I am working on ROBBERIES right now.

As with all RSE CSA's before, there are two layers of robbery - minor robbery and utter robbery. Each of these can be recoverable or not - meaning, if recoverable, the person talking to you will take your stuff and you will need to get it back from them. If you choose non-recoverable, then NOONE has your stuff and it is gone forever - this includes legendary items and all junk collected! When it says UTTER robbery, it means the only thing left in your inventory are those items that qualify as a MISC item, like comic books and bobbleheads.

I've already got being knocked out cold done, as well as being beaten and crippled. Once I am good with the robberies, I will move onto the bondage scenario and the teleport to nearest owned settlement function.

Some good stuff coming in the next build - slowly getting back the the CSA you all know and love - just better, improved and bugfixed every step of the way.

And that's all thanks to you people, so... thanks! :)

v0.8 is now available for download!

With the above mentioned Last Man Standing added. Thanks to @MrCruelJohn for the inspiration! :)

For those too lazy to look one post up to see what its all about:

There is a new toggle in the MCM called Last Man Standing, in the Enemy Surrender section. When the combat group is down to 1 NPC, there is a chance, based on a slider in the MCM, that that NPC will have the Hallucigen Gas frenzied spell cast on them instead of surrendering - this spell has no duration, so it lasts until that NPC is dead.

….. or the player character is defeated :)  and if so, does that mean the NPC will be in frenzied mode roaming the wasteland?  oooh, if he was a stalker that just wouldn't die... kind of like Jason of Friday the 13th.

and while on a roll... if you integrate devious devices, can you remember insertables are equipped before the chastity belt, nipple piercings before chastity bra?  HAHA... would be nice not get the popup saying "cannot equip because of other items!" .. just evil me! :)  @Flashy (JoeR)

6 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

….. or the player character is defeated :)  and if so, does that mean the NPC will be in frenzied mode roaming the wasteland?  oooh, if he was a stalker that just wouldn't die... kind of like Jason of Friday the 13th.

and while on a roll... if you integrate devious devices, can you remember insertables are equipped before the chastity belt, nipple piercings before chastity bra?  HAHA... would be nice not get the popup saying "cannot equip because of other items!" .. just evil me! :)  @Flashy (JoeR)

Im not touching DD this time around - its just too buggy and really needs an update - and thats not just a personal opinion, this one has a vocal majority in some circles.

And anyways - DD just makes things unstable - unusable - messy to code for, properly. When an updated version comes out, I'll gladly revisit this.

7 minutes ago, driver nephi said:

hello flashy (JoeR) did you have intentions of add pooping and pee ing in any of your new work if so you should make it where if the pc or npc held it in long enough or die they would wet and mess themselves just an idea if you're interested?

I mightve said this in the Resources thread (or maybe in an earlier RSE related post), someone else will need to make such a mod; I wont be. Sorry, but its just not my thing.

7 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I mightve said this in the Resources thread (or maybe in an earlier RSE related post), someone else will need to make such a mod; I wont be. Sorry, but its just not my thing.

well thanks i'm using the new combat/surrender mod i can't get any sexual animations running do i go download a sex animation pack?

v0.9 is now available for download!

Readds all of the original RSE CSA post-assault outcomes. New teleport function - teleport to last used bed!

Post assault outcomes:

• Teleport to last used bed (if no last used bed, Sanctuary Hills Workshop Workbench).
  • Teleport to closest owned settlement (if no owned settlements, Sanctuary Hills Workshop Workbench).
  • Teleport to random owned settlement (if no owned settlements, Sanctuary Hills Workshop Workbench).
  • Beatings with or without crippling.
  • Robberies - minor or utter, both of which can be either recoverable or not. If recoverable, you will have a quest to get your stuff back.
  • Being knocked out cold.
  • If you are one on one with an attacker, they might just flee after knocking you out. And unlike in RSE v4.0, it actually works great now!
  • (to be added later) Bondage Scenario!

All of these items have controls in the MCM. We are getting VERY close to being back to where the original CSA mod was. And that's another item scratched off the development road map... only a few more to go and this one will be a wrap!

ScreenShot337.png.12ca306bc888a8072143b766d092d754.png

I know a lot of people never read the front / download page, so let's recap what this mod is here, for those who do not know.

What are the differences between RSE II's CSA mod and RSE Elements Vol.1 or the RSE All-In-One mod as of this moment?

• Teleport at end of assault cycle now allows you to go to your last slept in bed.
  • You can make enemies surrender, which has been missing since RSE v3.x.
  • Surrendered enemies will ALWAYS respond to you.
  • You can choose to assault, kill, release or access the inventory of captured NPCs.
  • When you surrender, you may now just be killed outright by your captors via paired animation kill moves.
  • Strength in Numbers returns to CSA after being absent since RSE v4.0, which can prevent NPCs from surrendering.
  • Newly added Last Man Standing makes your final combatant likely to go into a crazed frenzy rather than surrender.
  • Loads of controls and options to tailor your combat overhaul for surrender and outcomes.
  • Abductions are still work in progress, so there is nothing to share here yet. But it is coming. 
  • The big questions: Is it worth downloading? Is it as buggy as the previous incarnations?
  • The honest answers: Yes and No, in that order respectively.
  • But as said, its still WIP and not all features are in here yet, but what is in here is the MOST stable and enjoyable that CSA has ever been.

This is not just a mod about gratuitous sexual assault and doesn't feature scenes of multiple partner sexual assaults or pants wetting or anything like that. Its not a mod about kinks or fetishes or perversion mechanisms. Think of it more as a psuedo-realistic extension of the combat system that happens to include a sexual assault component, alongside a myriad of other surrender related features, as you might expect to live through in a post-apocalyptic world.

Dead Honest Answer?

The truth is, RSE All-In-One being cancelled/abandoned and the botched attempt to do something different, and ultimately failing, with RSE Elements did cost me a lot of, what ... Respect? Trust? Good will? User base? Probably a lot of each of those things, if I'm being honest. But I'm telling you true, here and now - what I have learned in the last six months about the game and the CK has radically changed the experiences to be had with RSE II's creation and with this mod specifically. If you're on the fence, giving it a shot can't hurt. And who knows, you may actually enjoy it now that it works exactly as advertised. And if you find that is that case, perhaps I can earn back a little of the trust and good will lost in month past.

Hey, I've been having an issue with your mod. I haven't downloaded .9 yet (you've been releasing new versions fast as hell) so I don't know if it'll fix it, but whenever I go into surrender they just stare at me blankly forever. They don't initiate dialogue, but sometimes they'll teleport to me. I'm pretty sure I've got everything installed correctly, but no animations ever start to play. Is this a known issue or just me?

Installed .9 and now surrendering is broken. 

20 minutes ago, sact said:

Hey, I've been having an issue with your mod. I haven't downloaded .9 yet (you've been releasing new versions fast as hell) so I don't know if it'll fix it, but whenever I go into surrender they just stare at me blankly forever. They don't initiate dialogue, but sometimes they'll teleport to me. I'm pretty sure I've got everything installed correctly, but no animations ever start to play. Is this a known issue or just me?

Installed .9 and now surrendering is broken. 

Stopquest RSEII_Mod_CSA_Mainquest

StartQuest RSEII_Mod_CSA_Mainquest

Do that in the console when you are not in combat. Just to reset the main quest/script.

Did the auto-updater not advise you it was updating by chance? If not, that could be problematic.

As for animations not starting - how do you mean? When you talk to them and say rape them or do you mean when you surrender and someone comes over to you? Either way, both on the same script, on the quest mentioned above - and if the autoupdate isnt working, this could be the reason. But manually stopping/starting the quest should fix things. I'll dig deeper into this update thing and see if it truly is mashed up (not working as expected).

I didn't get anything about updating. I'm back to .7 and dialogue seems to be working, but the animations never start. It could be the LLFP, as it's kind of unclear on how to install. Just drag and drop the two folders in LLFP (F4SE and Scripts) into Fallout4/Data? Thats what I did. I'll try the console fix with both .7 and .9, see what happens.

Whenever I surrender, I go into a downed state, (your animations), say something about not killing me, a raider teleports to me, and one of two things happens. He either says nothing and stands still, or he says his line, I can barter or plead, he'll say his line, and proceed to stand there aimlessly. It seems the assault animations aren't triggering, but thats before the console fix.

Upon doing the console fix on .7, it reads that CSA can't find AAF. That explains it. I assumed the animations would be stored within LLFP, or is my LLFP just not installed right?

22 minutes ago, sact said:

I didn't get anything about updating. I'm back to .7 and dialogue seems to be working, but the animations never start. It could be the LLFP, as it's kind of unclear on how to install. Just drag and drop the two folders in LLFP (F4SE and Scripts) into Fallout4/Data? Thats what I did. I'll try the console fix with both .7 and .9, see what happens.

Whenever I surrender, I go into a downed state, (your animations), say something about not killing me, a raider teleports to me, and one of two things happens. He either says nothing and stands still, or he says his line, I can barter or plead, he'll say his line, and proceed to stand there aimlessly. It seems the assault animations aren't triggering, but thats before the console fix.

Upon doing the console fix on .7, it reads that CSA can't find AAF. That explains it. I assumed the animations would be stored within LLFP, or is my LLFP just not installed right?

You should be seeing this when updating from 0.8 to 0.9, which is what I did here.

ScreenShot338.png.87188aa5f721945a4ab1de50c39baa4b.pngScreenShot339.png.bc9cd673e224edafd7deaeb4d090abab.png

As for the other questions, do you even have AAF installed? if you do, the LLFP is part of it's installation package (meaning you dont need to manually download it) and without AAF, animations will not play at all.

You need:

F4SE (*)

Mod Configuration Manager (*)

AAF (*)

RSE II Resources ESM

AAF animation packs and applicable patches, if there are any.

Popular ones: Atomic Lust, Leito's Fallout 4 animations, Mutated Lust. (* any or all of them to cover your bases)

Note: If you install Leito's, you need a patch installed, from HERE. (*)

Themes (*)

and then this mod.

Literally all of these (aside from the RSE II stuff) are required to make sex mods work, marked with an (*).

If you didn't install any of those or are missing some, this explains everything as to why you are experiencing some challenges with getting the mod to work.

For AAF help, join this Discord https://discord.gg/YgpPk8

Or use its support thread HERE. Supporting install and config of AAF is outside of the scope of this mod/thread.

Alright, I've installed everything and tested. Now, when the assault animation goes to play, it detects an "AAF init error" and gives me 10 seconds to run.  This is an issue with AAF from the looks of it, but I can play animations just fine through the AAF wizard. I'll refer to AAF devs from now on, as it seems like their problem.

Sers.

Reading about the bondage outcome as result of surendering and all issues DD causes.

I'm interested how you want to achive the bondage outcome and what you will use as resource for the devices (if there are any)?

I really loved the DD outcome in your previous RSE/Elements releases and hope something alike will be added to RSE2.

Thanks in advance for answering

4 hours ago, sact said:

Alright, I've installed everything and tested. Now, when the assault animation goes to play, it detects an "AAF init error" and gives me 10 seconds to run.  This is an issue with AAF from the looks of it, but I can play animations just fine through the AAF wizard. I'll refer to AAF devs from now on, as it seems like their problem.

Hopefully you papyrus logging enabled. You can easily check your Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script folder and see if you have any. The logs should say what the AAF error code was, which will help people to help you fix the issue. If that folder is empty or doesn't exist, logging is not enabled and you will need to follow these instructions: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Enable_Debug_Logging.

Once you have logs, you can share "Papyrus.0.log" and this might help someone to narrow down the problem.

2 hours ago, Ravecreator said:

Sers.

Reading about the bondage outcome as result of surendering and all issues DD causes.

I'm interested how you want to achive the bondage outcome and what you will use as resource for the devices (if there are any)?

I really loved the DD outcome in your previous RSE/Elements releases and hope something alike will be added to RSE2.

Thanks in advance for answering

Now you have me thinking about ways to add Devious Devices and NOT make it a requirement for people, so those that don't want to use it can still run the mod... ?

But either way, if I end up not being able to do it, the bondage animations from Grey User are part of the Resources ESM, so making a bondage scenario is easy.

3 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Hopefully you papyrus logging enabled. You can easily check your Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script folder and see if you have any. The logs should say what the AAF error code was, which will help people to help you fix the issue.

Now you have me thinking about ways to add Devious Devices and NOT make it a requirement for people, so those that don't want to use it can still run the mod... ?

But either way, if I end up not being able to do it, the bondage animations from Grey User are part of the Resources ESM, so making a bondage scenario is easy.

Well, then i hope you will add DD support as far as possible.

I did not have any big issues using DD. Neither in your releases, nor in Ego's Violate.

Except for some minor things like restraints dont "remember" they are blocked by a locking shield after unsuccessful lockpicking and so on.

Maybe create two versions like you did before.

PS: Can't await a redux of your Needs Mod. It's one of my all time favs and present in all my installations :)