[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

On 6/10/2019 at 10:15 PM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

The mod allows for three companions and it *should* work for all three going into surrender and staying that way, so long as you are, regardless of them being human, ghoul, robot, dog or something else. Mind you, the animated pose only works on humans and ghouls, but still, at the least, every other race should be in the pacification faction and no longer hostile.

i finally got sometime to test on my end. i got latest RSE:2 mod resource, CSA and Random-shenanigans. I also got latest AAF, some animation pack. But companion just won't surrender with me, i got dogmeat and piper.

Companion mod i got 1) everyone best friend (restore vanilla design dogmeat can stay with other humanoid companion) & 2) immersive dogmeat. 

After surrender successful, piper just walk around with pistol. and after animation end, piper start shooting while i am still in surrender pose.

Functional = your installation of AAF is working without issues, as in, animations play.

To clarify:

AAF is installed and working.

A theme is installed, the kinky one.

Animations are installed.

In game, you have no problems with AAF animations playing. That is what it means.

3 hours ago, monstermash334 said:

I got subdued by Gunners and it said some bondage 2 thing was chosen. But waited for like few minutes and nothing ever happened. Is there a bondage pack or something I need for that to occur the Bondage 2 playing message I got?

I dont really know if this can help you, but MAYBE its related to one of these packs?
AAF Bondage Animations - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6927-aaf-bondage-animations/

Slave and Model Poses - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38340

1 hour ago, monstermash334 said:

I got the message again this time with Raiders the Bondage 2 thing. But this time a dialogue popped up let them rob me, bribe them or beg etc. No idea what Bondage 2 is also have alt outcomes off so no idea if it is bondage stuff or not.

The best answer I can give is that your missing Animation's or something was not installed correctly, It would help load's if you could post your load order in a spoiler. But more and likely as @Roggvir  said your likely missing Bondage animation's. I believe the bondage animations are in the RSE II ESM.

I mentioned earlier in the thread that the popup notice about "Bondage 2" was a development debug message I forgot to remove that has nothing to do with whatever outcome you will have. Just ignore it and carry on.

Or.

Download this file and put it into your Data\Scripts\RSEII_CSA folder, overwriting the existing file.

RSEII_CSAAggressorQuestScript.pex

I know CSA is on hiatus for a bit and for some ungodly reason I changed my play style.  

For some reason, I wanted to try a Power Armor play through with my very unfortunate character.  The problem I’m running into is when I’m ejected from the PA and the NPC is trying to start their dialogue to begin the CSA event.   9 times out of 10 I get stuck behind the PA and the NPC is in front of it and we can’t progress further.  (I can use the debug Hotkey fine, but... well... you know)

I took your advice and I am using violate right now, but.... well... you know.....

Patiently waiting for the finished version of (my personal best) mod dealing with losing a gun fight in the wasteland.

2 minutes ago, fobbadabalaba said:

I know CSA is on hiatus for a bit and for some ungodly reason I changed my play style.  

For some reason, I wanted to try a Power Armor play through with my very unfortunate character.  The problem I’m running into is when I’m ejected from the PA and the NPC is trying to start their dialogue to begin the CSA event.   9 times out of 10 I get stuck behind the PA and the NPC is in front of it and we can’t progress further.  (I can use the debug Hotkey fine, but... well... you know)

I took your advice and I am using violate right now, but.... well... you know.....

Patiently waiting for the finished version of (my personal best) mod dealing with losing a gun fight in the wasteland.

I might be able to do something about this. Basically, once you are ejected from it, I can make it invisible while the dialogue and outcomes are playing and then make it visible again when it all ends so that you can get back in it.

11 minutes ago, fobbadabalaba said:

This! I can hardly wait for CSA II to be completed. the abduction scenario gives so much more depth to just loosing a fight, I loved the original with RSE Karma. Soooooo much potential in these mods, luckily Flashy is the dev, so no need to worry about it :D

16 minutes ago, Miss Ripley said:

This! I can hardly wait for CSA II to be completed. the abduction scenario gives so much more depth to just loosing a fight, I loved the original with RSE Karma. Soooooo much potential in these mods, luckily Flashy is the dev, so no need to worry about it :D

Its slow going, I admit. Painfully so. Only because in order to do this right, I have to map out the entire abduction sequence so that I can find where the common variables are so that I can update the ESM first, so that all mods using it will be aware of the abducted state and thus, can block other mods using the ESM from actioning on the player in certain ways when abducted.  I think I might do the companion abduction first, get that out of the way. Now is the perfect time, since I just finished Advanced Needs conversion (though admittedly, there are still things I want to add/fix to the mod, but they can wait).

Its all so complicated.

Story of my life right now. ?

Well... that certainly went faster than I anticipated.

Companion Abduction is back in the mod. I am just now working on the dialogue between player and companion when you get to the kidnapping site and are going to free them. I should expect there will be an update to this mod at some point today before I start work.

v1.3 is now available to download

This update removes the debug message from outcomes and also adds simplified companion abductions back into the mod. These abductions will only work on human and ghoul raced companions and also on Nick Valentine. No dogs, robots, super mutant or custom races are supported due to constraints on animations, worn clothing items and because I cannot account for every race mod out there in the papyrus scripting. Which is to say, custom races will never be supported.

By the way, abductions, as I once stated, no longer have cell or worldspace overrides anymore, so load order is no longer important, as it once was.

1 hour ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

v1.3 is now available to download

This update removes the debug message from outcomes and also adds simplified companion abductions back into the mod. These abductions will only work on human and ghoul raced companions and also on Nick Valentine. No dogs, robots, super mutant or custom races are supported due to constraints on animations, worn clothing items and because I cannot account for every race mod out there in the papyrus scripting. Which is to say, custom races will never be supported.

By the way, abductions, as I once stated, no longer have cell or worldspace overrides anymore, so load order is no longer important, as it once was.

This update is just to go rescue companions for right now, right?  Player Abductions will be in version v2.0?

in updating these RSE II mods, do we have to the whole clean save bit we used to do in the older mods.  I’ve been having bad luck with that process lately. 

1 hour ago, fobbadabalaba said:

This update is just to go rescue companions for right now, right?  Player Abductions will be in version v2.0?

in updating these RSE II mods, do we have to the whole clean save bit we used to do in the older mods.  I’ve been having bad luck with that process lately. 

Nope. This mod will auto-update. No need for clean save processes or new games.

Player Abductions will come ... well, when they do, as it takes two mods to be updated to make this happen (this mod plus the Resources ESM) and it needs a load of serious fore-planning to ensure there is function blocking available when the player is in an abducted state.

4 minutes ago, Clegane said:

Is new game needed for v.1.3? Thanks.

See post above yours. No new game, no clean save required. When installed on top of an existing version, in a running save, it automatically auto-updates everything.

2 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Player Abductions will come ... well, when they do, as it takes two mods to be updated to make this happen (this mod plus the Resources ESM) and it needs a load of serious fore-planning to ensure there is function blocking available when the player is in an abducted state.

Take your time on that feature. Its what really separates RSE CSA from other surrender type mods. I have a save game I dont really want to trash at the moment and am personally holding out till you add in the Abduction scenario. Also have a laundry list of other mods I want to add. Going to make the jump to Fusion Girl I suppose.

In order to do abductions, I plan to add Diamond City Jail into it, for those instances where you are fighting, for whatever reason, DC security or maybe even the Minutemen. The point here is that, I dont want to have to make multiple different versions of the same jail function, so it requires ripping the jail segments out of the old Karma System mod and putting it directly into the resources ESM, so that any mod can call upon the jail.

In all, raiders, gunners and super mutant abductions will still happen as they used to, Im just adding in the DC Jail as an extension. I am examining the old abduction code to see if I can change them from all being of the "minor" abduction type to the old "major Monsignor Plaza" style abductions, with an actual key holder and a locked equipment chest. Not sure how to do this just yet without making cell overrides, so thats taking some research.

In all, it will be done right, as best as can be done without cell-level overrides, so yeah, I plan to take my time. Its all I have at the moment... unending time.

45 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

In order to do abductions, I plan to add Diamond City Jail into it, for those instances where you are fighting, for whatever reason, DC security or maybe even the Minutemen. The point here is that, I dont want to have to make multiple different versions of the same jail function, so it requires ripping the jail segments out of the old Karma System mod and putting it directly into the resources ESM, so that any mod can call upon the jail.

In all, raiders, gunners and super mutant abductions will still happen as they used to, Im just adding in the DC Jail as an extension. I am examining the old abduction code to see if I can change them from all being of the "minor" abduction type to the old "major Monsignor Plaza" style abductions, with an actual key holder and a locked equipment chest. Not sure how to do this just yet without making cell overrides, so thats taking some research.

In all, it will be done right, as best as can be done without cell-level overrides, so yeah, I plan to take my time. Its all I have at the moment... unending time.

One idea of an abduction would be to dump the player off at a raider boss location for a Raider's Pet outcome.  Unless you add that to an alternative CSA event - which I think you were still wondering about.

8 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

One idea of an abduction would be to dump the player off at a raider boss location for a Raider's Pet outcome.  Unless you add that to an alternative CSA event - which I think you were still wondering about.

From my understanding and from someone's mention of it, that will happen automatically upon abduction to a raider location, should one have Raider Pet installed. I need do nothing but move the player into a location that has a RefType of Boss on one of the raiders and it should just take over, while adding in my abduction stuff like free movement limits and hourly visitations.

25 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

From my understanding and from someone's mention of it, that will happen automatically upon abduction to a raider location, should one have Raider Pet installed. I need do nothing but move the player into a location that has a RefType of Boss on one of the raiders and it should just take over, while adding in my abduction stuff like free movement limits and hourly visitations.

And beatings. Haha...

One also has to be unarmed as well.