4 hours ago, Es.Ell. said:

In regards to the Milking Machine: Can you make or do you have a male Cum Milking version? Where a male sim can get in, and have his cum milked by female sims

This is what I quote before:

On 9/11/2022 at 12:15 PM, ioawdfv said:

There is milk machine for male in this site (LL) from different user.

But, I'm not sure if you would use it, because the author/creator has made animations that is related to CN's mod.

So, you can search in the LL for milking machine for male.

I am waiting for something to release and the wait annoying me, so I have decided to annoy you by posting some teasers, as I havent done so for a while :)

Some of the recent stuff I made-

Bits & Pieces - Word Collars 2

Spoiler

wordCollars2pres.gif.70c0633a009a145260cff095fb062bd3.gif

Discreet Cage

Spoiler

discreetCagePres.gif.10023f45e44b4cd0905efa54b8b5fa94.gif

Floor Fuckbox

Spoiler

floorFuckboxPres.gif.531b72428412cd256d5e4008edd77fa3.gif

Themed Dungeon

Spoiler

themedRoomsPres.gif.c1f02da3f937df879ac2f7a2d504a8dc.gif

Check out more of the stuff I made recently here.

Next LL update happening sometime next week.

• 2 weeks later...

i scrolled through a few pages so I'm sorry if someone has already posted, but does anyone have a lot they can share that has all of these items?  I downloaded the rooms but it doesn't look like they have everything?  Some other BDSM and WickedWhim sex locations would be nice too, but that's probably a bit much and I can add those myself. Don't need anything too pretty (like all of the awesome strip clubs people have made) just something that basically has all the items layed out in a moderately reasonable way.

Edited by ztreet
1 hour ago, Kritical said:

If you wonder what else I´ve been up to, the wheels of content making are turning and turning. For example, recently I´ve made a working shock collar.

That's so cool. And all I had to do was click on the link, and it took me to the wiki which conveniently explained exactly how it works (almost as if it was intentional). ?

@althekoolkid Rome wasnt built in a day and neither is your capacity to use sophisticated milking machinery. It takes 25 ingame hours. And yeah, reloading resets it, thats just how the game deals with saved interactions.

If you want to skip it, turn on testingcheats and shift click on the milking machine with the sim you want to give the skill to.

@Jappa123 Just about nothing I´ve ever made can be picked up into the inventory. You either have a mod conflict, outdated game, outdated WW, outdated both or incompatible versions. Since you´ve given me practically no useful information on the issue, thats about the only thing I can tell you.

21 minutes ago, Kritical said:

@Jappa123 Just about nothing I´ve ever made can be picked up into the inventory. You either have a mod conflict, outdated game, outdated WW, outdated both or incompatible versions. Since you´ve given me practically no useful information on the issue, thats about the only thing I can tell you.

Okay, thanks for answer, I'll check  it out then. 

@thatonegirl64 It means that the archive contains tray files, which are put into the Tray folder.

All of the library files, which include custom lots, rooms, sims, families etc are tray files. If you put the contents of that archive into the Mods folder, it wont do anything. The Tray folder is right next to the Mods folder, you cant miss it. Just extract the archive and dump all the individual files into the Tray folder and you are done.

OMFG, these days i see that mods, i patreon also

kritical naughty you awesome sik guy, I LOVE your stuff, never saw better mods in that case :D

BIG regards for that gorgeous work! pls keep it on!

one question, i dont want to change settings at my wicked wims, so it give these hibernate mod from c821118

# a realy nice mod because that is real cryosleep, and all needs buffed +

i realy love to play with these hybernate mod but for real, YOUR TANK is just awesome in gfx

PLS can u add a funktoion for the tank (pls pls pls babydog eyes) like c821118 one?

kritical, that would be realy awesome

thx for reading, hve a nice weekend

catch ya later