3 hours ago, Kritical said:

Yes. That was one of the first things I did. It did work but, only on my male sim. both sims, male and female, had a logic of 10 but only my male sim was the only one strapped in. I was trying to get my female sim to get in it but she  didn't even try. Here's what my sims are: male sim(succubus through nisak), Female sim(alien, sex slave through nisak).

So some of you are probably waiting for the next LL release- its coming next week, I still have to do some updates for it and was cataclysmically busy last week. In the meantime here is some of the latest stuff I made to tease you.

New Patreon Teaser - Ornate Bondage Post

Spoiler

ornatePost.gif.eba1c2235f964f9d0eef0ad7be4eea3d.gif

New Patreon Teaser - Cow Print Set

Spoiler

cowSetPres.gif.8712a4965d19ce31fbf780856a914378.gif

New Patreon Teaser - Serving Spot

Spoiler

servingSpotPres.gif.bd9c1235bb3e754d4dc279e2db6eaf63.gif

And much more. I´ve also added more functionality to the Milking Machine and released some more animations.

5 hours ago, swankytroll said:

Sorry, new to the forums and Sims 4. But some of my Sims are showing the harnesses and condom belts in their sleepwear and I can't figure out how to remove them. 

Or how to upload images to this site.

I believe those are in the accessory tab for the head? I remember seeing them but I don't remember exactly where.

Having some issues with some of the objects? For instance I don't have any options on the cuffs which hang from the ceiling (only one person can do a "teasing animation" and they just bend over and hang there). Objects such as the paddle, anal beads, etc seem to be unusable? Is this correct?

Hello. First of all, amazing work! Thank you for these creations.

I must ask here, as i feel like i have tried everything and cannot make it work. I feel like im so close, but not there ? I got my ickedWhims installed, all the mods etc, but:

A) Does the Sexy Gigs mod have to be working in the Dominatrix CAS, in order to be able to use these with the Sims?

B) I can use the DOminatrix profession to call a Worm, and tease him a little, but i understand i need to use Wicked Whims mod to actualy make him use the equipment i downloaded here? Or can you NOT use it on the Worms you call, but you use it on your created Sims?

I am sorry for the question, but al the viceos etc seem so amazing, i want to be creating my dungeon and using the stuff, but i cant do it. Any help would be amazing! Thank you

I am sorry for posting it badly ? But my question kind of remains: i mean, you do the objects, but my stupidity doesnt allow me to know, how to use the objects in game... that is the problem. I mean, if i have an object, can i somehow make my Sim, or a visiting Sim interact with it? I am sorry for being stupid...