Attention: Old versions of advanced objects dont undress bottoms correctly with the latest WW version.

The hotfix is up for the blowjob arcade, practical sex arcade, majestic hole and styx urinal.

Edited by Kritical

@Kritical Thanks for the response! Yes, it is the item, and its something to do with resaving the mod in S4S not other frames, as even if I just open it and press save without changing anything the lines will appear on the ladies. I tried completely removing the specular and that has removed the lines, but also any shine on the collar itself. Would the best option be trying to edit the specular image?

@HentaiForTheWholeFamily Well yeah, removing the specular map does remove the specular effect :) . Quickly looking at the specular mask, something is wrong with it, thats why it resaves poorly. As I said, I made this like 2,5 years ago, so I have no idea whats going on with it- or why it works until its resaved. Lucky me I guess. Anyway if you want to mess with it, just export it out, open the specular map, copy it, turn the masked parts pure white, make sure the background is pure black and name it *.mask.png so if the map name is specularMap.png the mask should be named specularMap.mask.png and then reimport the specular map (the mask will reimport automatically if you named it correctly). Good luck.

Edited by Kritical

Hi, I've been using some of your "Servicing" items for a while now, I really love the idea. Is there any way to stop sims from completely undressing while using them? Every one of them strips down completely when servicing. I'd love for them to be able to keep some light clothing on.

On the complete opposite side, the customer forget to undress at all. Don't know if that's on WW's side or not.

Edited by Sevrian666

@Sevrian666 I used to set it to naked outfit, some of the more recent things get set to sleepwear. You cant do anything in your side to modify it, it goes to the selected category and then chooses a random outfit in it that is saved on the sim.

In regards to the second thing, you should update the items as noted three posts up on this very page and on the download page.

On 5/19/2019 at 12:35 AM, Kritical said:

Kritical´s Naughty BDSM & Fetish Collection (LL update 22.05.)

View File

Main.png.d1e283b7f511f8b6078cd48b417edb6a.png

Welcome, grab a chair. Put down the flogger and take a look around.

You can find some bondage and fetish oriented clothing on here and the biggest BDSM object collection for any Sims title to date.

All objects are originals made by me, you wont find any conversions from other games on here.

wiki.png.9f15a9e646cbf029df92808b1e8a0662.png

Reveal hidden contents

To help you pick what you want to download, what I make in general or to see if you can find a solution to your issues, try visiting my Wiki

requirements.png.26840d31e8970f7cbfe733000ef19924.png

Reveal hidden contents

My clothing uses mainly the ephiny-asunder´s EVE mesh v6.

Good portion was also converted to work with the default body shape. Check the wiki for individual items.

There are still few legacy items that work with EVE mesh v5, however these are no longer supported, even if you are free to download them.

The objects are of course mostly body mesh independent, as long as your body mesh of choice doesnt have completely crazy proportions.

Everything I make is modelled and intended for the female mesh, even if some of the objects should work for the male frame as well.

You need WickedWhims mod by Turbodriver if you want to be able to play animations on my WW objects.

LLFAQ.png.a024df412cc0dc0ab2260c1f8b522adf.png

Reveal hidden contents

Q: Can you package everything into a zip file for me?

A: Sorry, I dont plan on doing that for numerous reasons. I hope you find my stuff worth the small inconvenience of downloading files separately. You can reference the screenshots I uploaded to see what you like and have to have and what you can do without. My patreon supporters have access to my dropbox- as such they have access to auto-archive function that zips everything up.

---

Q: Your Wiki is flagged as unsafe by my security app

A: It is a false positive. You need to add an exception. You can check that the site is improperly blacklisted by checking here .

---

Q: I have problem with X, can you....

A: I would love to, but its imperative to provide screenshots. One picture is worth a thousand words. Please, if at all possible, show & tell me what is wrong, instead of just telling me.

Moreover, describe your problem in detail, if the screenshot isnt enough. Saying "X doesnt work" is almost completely unhelpful. I need enough information to replicate the problem to be able to fix it. 

---

Q: How can I make my sims stay in your dungeon furniture until I release them?

A: By tweaking your WW settings slightly. 

1. Go to Wicked Whims Settings

2. Go to Sex Settings

3. Go to Sex Interaction Settings

4. Go to Sex Progressions Settings

5. Go to Player Sex Duration 

6. Select Climax Finish

7. Make sure you dont have Continue Progression After Climax turned on.

Thank you to  2cool4u_1 for suggesting this method

OR

1. Go to Wicked Whims Settings

2. Go to Sex Settings

3. Go to Sex Interaction Settings

4. Go to Sex Progressions Settings

5. Go to Player Sex Duration

6. Make sure Time Limit Duration is ticked.

7. Finally, go into Sex Interaction Duration and input any number you want- this represents the amount of real time minutes the animation will play for.

One tiny thing is that you will have to manually cancel all regular sex interactions your sims might have, but other than that, it works just fine.

---

Q: Where can I get EvE v6 body mesh?

A: Right here  https://www.dropbox.com/s/n7wl3dxifcwuehf/EVE v6-7.10.19.zip?dl=0

All credit goes to  https://www.patreon.com/SMSims 

---

Q: What do I need to use your mods?

A: I make everything basegame compatible, so updated base game is fine. If there ever is a feature that requires an expansion or stuff pack, I will note that on release.

You also want to have Wicked Whims - https://wickedwhimsmod.com/download/

You dont need it to use my clothing, but most of my objects rely on this awesome mod by Turbodriver. If you ever see me referring to "WW" in my release posts, this is the mod I mean.

---

Q: I cant find object X in Buy mode.

A:  When you search for something, if it doesnt come up in the shorthand results, you should click on the first line that says- Text Search for : "X" - X being the phrase you are searching for). Otherwise it might not display the result you are after (for example if you hit enter instead of clicking the aforementioned line).

---

Thank you if you actually bothered to read this FAQ :).

patreon.png.e4fd15ac45b57da80ec748f2ffe1402c.png

Reveal hidden contents

If you REALLY like my stuff, you can support me here -

https://www.patreon.com/KrNC

tou.png.12196e3873f3646f054b22751cf29cf0.png

Reveal hidden contents

Please, dont reupload my stuff in any capacity unless you are given permission. If you need to include it (for sims etc) link this post.

If you want to make conversions (other bodytypes, male versions etc) for public release, shoot me a PM and ask. Thank you.

However if you want to make animations, retextures etc, feel free- let me know what you made so I can shout you out.

importantLinks.png.8ca056057936beccc742007273e4717b.png

upcming.png.09870bcf61b9611a494cb05835ed8cc2.png

Notice - Reviews are not a place to solicit advice about technical issues or whine about me not zipping up stuff- I´ve adressed it MANY times, including in the FAQ. I have let those reviews stand in the past, but I will seek their removal in the future. If you cant be bothered to read the FAQ or use your head, you should download mods from someone else.

Containment Tank can add hibernate function???

The sex/blowjob arcades you've created have been a fantastic addition to my strip clubs and dungeons. Is it possible for you to update the text to include the correct pronoun tense? Right now when I've got a sim who uses they/them pronouns strapped in, the option to "use him" or "use her" comes up as "use their" instead of "use them." If it's doable, that tiny detail would make a big difference in the immersion for me and other players who use Sims with those pronouns! 

1 hour ago, EmLy666 said:

the option to "use him" or "use her" comes up as "use their" instead of "use them." If it's doable, that tiny detail would make a big difference in the immersion for me and other players who use Sims with those pronouns! 

I just wanted to mention that the custom pronouns is a new feature. A lot of players reported that within the vanilla game, it sometimes uses "their" when it should be "them". EA is aware of this and is supposedly working on it. There was a patch today for the Werewolves GP (and I'm guessing another one in a few days), but the pronouns were not fixed. I'm just saying that the issue with the arcade might be on EA's end.

Hey there, before I get into my query, just wanted to say, I really appreciate the effort you put into all of this.

Anyways, I seem to have an issue:
- I downloaded all the files directly into the Mods folder (at least the ones I picked) and for some reason I don't see them appear in-game (even searched the entire "decorations" category).
- I assume it should listed as [Kritical] "file name" in the mod list when you open Sims 4 but it's also absent there.
- I've also installed and extracted Eve v6 into the Mod folder although it didn't seem to remedy the issue.
- I have WW installed and updated to the latest version as well (albeit from Nexus Mod Manager).

I've attached screenshots showing the location of the mods in the folder and what is displayed in the game's mod list, not sure if I can provide more to help with this since there's not much to show.

Did I misplace the mods or miss a prerequisite file? Or could it be compatibility related issues (especially with the most recent Sims update)?

File location.PNG

In-game modlist.PNG

Edited by Switcheroo

@Switcheroo First off, unrelated but delete the BrainwashingMachine1d - its obsolete and can break the game in subtle ways. I need to remove it from the download list when I push this months update.

As far as the list goes, its not alphabetized, so just because its not in this part doesnt mean it isnt hiding up there somewhere.

Anyway, go into your mod folder, temporarily remove everything but the latest version of Wicked Whims and [Kritical]CapsuleCage1.package

Then go into the game and check if you can find it.

image.png.e77146f4208c5a6a53e9c79cf2d25a64.png

If you have mods enabled (including script mods) and still cant see it, something is horrendously wrong with your game and I would recommend verifying and or reinstalling.

Found the solution to the issue. In hindsight it was a pretty dumb oversight on my end.

Since I have Nexus Mod Manager mods (and had them installed through Vortex) NMM creates it's own separate Mod folder so I moved all the ones from the Sims 4 steam folder into the "Vortex Mods" folder and it seems to have completely fixed the issue (as far as I can tell).

Posted a screenshot of where NMM mods are installed on my end (although location could vary depending on where you set the mod location manually when asked by Vortex).

Vortex Mods Location.PNG

Nexus Mod Manager and by extension some modders there kind of encourage the use of Vortex since it'll install all your mods for you automatically at the appropriate locations (set by the mod author) which can be very convenient, especially when you have mods that have specific instructions or multiple files that need to be installed in separate locations.

Also it's a lot easier to manage them or check for updates.

Ahem, regardless, glad to have found the solution and thanks for the assist. Cheers!

23 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

I just wanted to mention that the custom pronouns is a new feature. A lot of players reported that within the vanilla game, it sometimes uses "their" when it should be "them". EA is aware of this and is supposedly working on it. There was a patch today for the Werewolves GP (and I'm guessing another one in a few days), but the pronouns were not fixed. I'm just saying that the issue with the arcade might be on EA's end.

Oooh that's good to know! I didn't realize it was happening on EA's end already (but I'm not at all surprised lmaooooo). Thank you for the heads up!

I downloaded all the animations and tried to use with a household member to use the spanking bench and the postion table thing. 

Like i said when i last tried to ask for help your wiki and velvet website did NOT help in the slightest. 

Ive asked several discord based around supporting people in installing sim adult mods including sims after dark and no one seemed to know there either.

I've been using the practical sex arcade, walls, and BJ cabinets in my club.  I have pregnancy disabled in my game through Wicked Whims to avoid the flood of kids running around town due to the extra frisky Sims.  But, I've found that they still get knocked using the mentioned items.  Which, led me to conclude they have a functionality overriding WW and scouring the code in Sims 4 Studio to find it.  I did find the chunk regarding pregnancy in the unprotected files and attempted to tweak it setting the base chance to 0...without success, still getting preggers.  So I'm curious what I might be missing there and came to the source of this ancient knowledge for your wisdom.  Absolutely love all your mods, great work.

@EmLy666 Ingame strings use several magic phrases that specify the string without having to do it twice- for example {M0.He}{F0.She}. Its not built for all this identity stuff they have been slowly adding over time. So, if they fuck something up, its on them :) . From what I´ve heard, they had to employ a really hacky way to get the new pronouns in. So yeah, reaping what they´ve sewn. Gotta fix it on their end.

@Catherine Snow What is a "postion table thing"? Cant you just tell me what object you have an issue with? Id like to help you but you arent exactly helping me help you. Anyway, its strange the wiki didnt help you, since every animation pack lists all related items and animations it contains. None of the packs contain paired animations for the spanking bench, which is why you didnt get any. The bench has a solo teasing idle, just like all of my WW objects. Unless stated otherwise, thats all the animations I make for the objects- I am not an animator.

@pizzazz I´ve made a dungeon a little while ago but its not posted on LL yet. https://blackvelvetroom.com/doku/doku.php?id=content:objects:thedungeon

@BlackDragon580 Quoting from the wiki:

Object has basegame pregnancy, which ignores your Wicked Whims settings- conception chance etc., but otherwise works well with Wicked Whims.

Cant speak for your own tweaks and what you missed or didnt miss. Anyway just delete the pregnancy XML blocks if you dont want it, you dont need to set it to anything.

"Object has basegame pregnancy, which ignores your Wicked Whims settings- conception chance etc., but otherwise works well with Wicked Whims.

Cant speak for your own tweaks and what you missed or didnt miss. Anyway just delete the pregnancy XML blocks if you dont want it, you dont need to set it to anything."

Oh ok, thx.  I'd thought about just deleting the chunk but in the back of my head I was worried it might screw up something else.  Should have just gone with instincts.  Thx again.

Would it cause issues if I were to merge the files I have downloaded into a merged .package file? I really like what you make but I am running a lot of CC, so if I can make it work that way, it would help my game performance quite a lot. Of course, I know I would need to unmerge and replace files if there are any updates, but all the same, if it would still work well, that would be fantastic.