Hey, i am relatively new to sims 4 and only have the base game and am currently playing around with different mods.

I have Whickedwhims installed and downloaded all the BDSM & Fetish files and placed them in the mod folder.

I can see alot of new BDSM clothings but I cannot see any new objects. I even went and manually tried to find any new objects but it's all the same as always.

I then read your FAQ to type X in the search bar and klick on the "type X here" button but still nothing appears.

I have never before downloaded objects into the game so idk if I'm missing anything.

I hope you can help, thanks.

@Santhy Depends on the object in question. Check out https://blackvelvetroom.com/doku/doku.php?id=content:advanced_object_list for advanced objects and how they work. Wicked Whims objects work like any other Wicked Whims animated object in the game.

@lucifeh I dont have a PM from you, so I cannot look at it.

@tearsampler 

1. download the file. The file has to end in .package (otherwise it didnt download properly).

2. put the file in the mods folder.

3. thats it.

Just about everything is basegame compatible. If you cant see it, something is wrong with your game. I know its a shitty answer, but I just dont know what the issue is for some people. I´ve never had a mod not show up for any reason.

Edited by Kritical
1 hour ago, Kritical said:

@tearsampler 

1. download the file. The file has to end in .package (otherwise it didnt download properly).

3. thats it.

Just about everything is basegame compatible. If you cant see it, something is wrong with your game. I know its a shitty answer, but I just dont know what the issue is for some people. I´ve never had a mod not show up for any reason.

Thanks for your answer. I just checked and they are all .package files. I will later try to start a new game and see if it shows up then. Just to clarify, i need to search with 'X' to make the objects show up?

1 hour ago, Kritical said:

@Santhy Depends on the object in question. Check out https://blackvelvetroom.com/doku/doku.php?id=content:advanced_object_list for advanced objects and how they work. Wicked Whims objects work like any other Wicked Whims animated object in the game.

@lucifeh I dont have a PM from you, so I cannot look at it.

@tearsampler 

3. thats it.

Oh well, I must have sent to the wrong place, I will post here:

Hi, I am trying to make a hands position top like you do, LOVE IT btw, so I took one of your packages to play around and I managed to make a hands position mod only with your package that works flawlessly:

1249772230_07-04-22_5-15-53PM.png.19f7493c00695d838824c1879b5e8ac8.png

BUT, when I try to create another package with my hand position, this happens:

1580436039_07-04-22_5-16-11PM.png.50273bbbb1991b997b3f33f862d2160e.png

Could you PLEASE give me some insight? I already deleted slot rays, used , S4S, castoools to reassign slot rays, tried to create another package from base game and import my mesh, tried to use your package to see if it works but it just doesn't work...

Please man, give me some direction I am dying here!

PS: I will NEVER release the first one without your permission, I am just using it to learn.

@tearsampler Why dont you open up the wiki (https://blackvelvetroom.com/doku/doku.php). It tells you both the category and the search phrase. I made the wiki for a reason guys, use it please :) 

But no, you dont use "X", thats just a standin for the search term so that people dont search for whatever I would use as an example. But I guess it backfired and people now want to search for "X". I cant win. Regardless, most of my objects are in the sculpture category of the buy mode. You can just search [Kritical] and it should show you everything. 

Spoiler

retsr.jpg.e9b029f5d1d165c3cbd2c45a7398a296.jpg

@lucifeh Where exactly did you message me? I am only on here, on Patreon and my Discord. If you saw me anywhere else, it aint me. Anyway, this is not a modding help thread, but since the answer is simple, Ill tell you. You didnt remove the weights on the mesh.

@rivka82 That very much depends on the object.

On the wiki it is mentioned that the Dominance Master Bed is able to be used like a regular bed, but I can't assign sims to the bed, nor can I order sims to go to sleep.

Any help would be appreciated.

Spoiler

image.png.5a151f7c66edc7240bc7b4e0f512c8f3.png

I´m being kind of stupid, but I looked through the wiki and also your patreon and I can´t really figure out how to use/place the dungeon you made. I downloaded and unzipped it but where do I find it in the game? looked everywhere for it in game, nothing to be found...

I really like your work, thank you for providing such a range!

On 7/10/2022 at 11:49 AM, juli_smartie97 said:

I´m being kind of stupid, but I looked through the wiki and also your patreon and I can´t really figure out how to use/place the dungeon you made. I downloaded and unzipped it but where do I find it in the game? looked everywhere for it in game, nothing to be found...

I really like your work, thank you for providing such a range!

Not sure if you solved your issue, but I believe the rooms themselves go into the Tray folder, not Mods, could be one of the reasons they are not showing up.

• 2 weeks later...

@Dmetal2001 Well, while that is sad to hear, it doesnt exactly help me help you. What happens when you try?

Anyway in general, make sure there is enough space around the machine, make sure to at least meet the other sim before trying to strap them in, of course have the necessary logic level skill and ideally stand both of them at least somewhat nearby the machine.

On 6/8/2022 at 4:21 AM, Kritical said:

Attention: Old versions of advanced objects dont undress bottoms correctly with the latest WW version.

The hotfix is up for the blowjob arcade, practical sex arcade, majestic hole and styx urinal.

Woo! You answered my question before I even asked. Tina Peeping... back in the fucking box baby.

Amazing work. Thank you so much for sharing. Also cheers for the wiki and keywords provided. Makes it easy to select and install from your collection.

I'm pretty new to modding TS4 and I've installed a few of the animations mentioned on the WW download page. Do you happen to know if there are any animators that did work specifically for your Hanging Chains object? The way you made that object and pose is amazing. I'm really hoping to find others who thought likewise and made some more animations for it.

@spinkydoo Thank you. The three people I know animate for my stuff (or did in the past) are all here https://blackvelvetroom.com/doku/doku.php?id=content:animator_list , so you´ll have to take a look at their portfolios because I dont keep up with every animation that has been made. You can always try to message them with an animation idea, especially if you have a good reference material for them to use.