On 8/10/2022 at 8:06 PM, SnoopyBoy2000 said:

why does this not have an all in one zip? There's like a hundred files. Kind of ridiculous to have to go one by one.

love how people are still bitching about this xD its easier to find if you go to his website.

Reposting a comment I made a while back about an easy way to bulk download the files:

On 5/8/2022 at 3:10 AM, TheNegaHero said:

I use a Firefox plugin called "DownThemAll!" to bulk download the files.

The plugin scans a given webpage for everything it it thinks it can download and then you can select what you want and it will queue them up.

All you have to do is open up DownThemAll on the mod page after clicking "Download this file" and then find all the files which can be done very easily with the "Fast Filtering".

You'll see in my screenshot I've put in "do=download" which will select all the downloads, then I just hit the download button and wait a bit while it grabs everything.

dta.png.74522860c4f77c6df33518a61c8927cf.png

Reposting a comment I made a while back about an easy way to bulk download the files:

On 5/8/2022 at 3:10 AM, TheNegaHero said:

I use a Firefox plugin called "DownThemAll!" to bulk download the files.

The plugin scans a given webpage for everything it it thinks it can download and then you can select what you want and it will queue them up.

All you have to do is open up DownThemAll on the mod page after clicking "Download this file" and then find all the files which can be done very easily with the "Fast Filtering".

You'll see in my screenshot I've put in "do=download" which will select all the downloads, then I just hit the download button and wait a bit while it grabs everything.

dta.png.74522860c4f77c6df33518a61c8927cf.png

You certainly do make some lovely things in your mod. :)

I did install every public available things from the download area of this mod but in the new dungeon set there are some mods missing and my best guess is that there are patreon furniture installed in there. Here are the missing things according to the tray importer (Keys):

In Playroom:

0x319E4F1D-0x00000000-0x8E4A58ED62EDFE72

0x319E4F1D-0x00000000-0x9BA36433CFF54AD8

0x319E4F1D-0x00000000-0xB2F2AD217AE6EA35

0x319E4F1D-0x00000000-0xCD50890300E60D0A

(Pack) 0x319E4F1D-0x00000000-0x0000000000019C73

In Lab Entry:

0x319E4F1D-0x00000000-0xCD50890300E60D0A

In Punishment:

0x319E4F1D-0x80000000-0xBA8AAB11FA306594

In Slave Pens:

0x319E4F1D-0x00000000-0xB2F2AD217AE6EA35

I have no clue what exactly these mods are and if they are patreon mods I'll wait for them. If they are other mods, then I'd like to know which ones they are.

Edited by YuFeng
Forgot the pack in the playroom.
On 7/8/2022 at 1:32 AM, tearsampler said:

Thanks for your answer. I just checked and they are all .package files. I will later try to start a new game and see if it shows up then. Just to clarify, i need to search with 'X' to make the objects show up?

Most of the objects has [Kritical] before the original name. Try kritical into search exactly how i wrote it, even with brackets and it should show up. 

Also be sure to check custom content in furniture. 

@Jpnts I´ve had people bitching about it for two and a half years. Its fine, people are free to express their opinions. I am still waiting for someone to actually argue to me why I should change the approach- hopefully one day someone puts more effort into the request than "I dont like it, change it". :)

@YuFeng If its from tray importer, it whines about things missing even when they are not missing. Now there shouldnt be anything in there that isnt public- I cant time travel just yet, so I couldnt have used objects that werent made yet to build it. And I release stuff sequentially. 

edit: Actually I´ve found out I´ve completely forgot to release (and even make a wiki page, which is why probably) one thing from the dungeon. That is the pleasure cage and its going to come out with the next update with all the regular stuff.

@tearsampler Of course not. If you want to search for chains, you search for "chains" not "x". Searching "[Kritical]" should give you everything I´ve made. Most of it is in sculptures either way, but it can be helpful.

@Schrage Check out this if you want more animations.

Edited by Kritical
3 hours ago, Kritical said:

edit: Actually I´ve found out I´ve completely forgot to release (and even make a wiki page, which is why probably) one thing from the dungeon. That is the pleasure cage and its going to come out with the next update with all the regular stuff.

Yeah I noticed some cage thing missing when I placed down the punishment area so I wrote the above stuff after that. Good to know what caused it :)

6 hours ago, Kritical said:

@Jpnts I´ve had people bitching about it for two and a half years. Its fine, people are free to express their opinions. I am still waiting for someone to actually argue to me why I should change the approach- hopefully one day someone puts more effort into the request than "I dont like it, change it". :)

@YuFeng If its from tray importer, it whines about things missing even when they are not missing. Now there shouldnt be anything in there that isnt public- I cant time travel just yet, so I couldnt have used objects that werent made yet to build it. And I release stuff sequentially. 

@tearsampler Of course not. If you want to search for chains, you search for "chains" not "x". Searching "[Kritical]" should give you everything I´ve made. Most of it is in sculptures either way, but it can be helpful.

@Schrage Check out this if you want more animations.

Thank you, and I guess its lesbian compatible then

On 8/17/2022 at 9:00 AM, Kritical said:

Well, I can argue that your approach has, at least to me, been a bit of a bother.

I find your collection great in its entirety, so I wish to download everything. But you have been so productive that clicking all the download links honestly takes ages. To be fair this is mostly the fault of the loverslab downloads system, as I have to and buffer my downloads as to not glitch it out. But this isn't besides the point.

I get why you want to offer the option to select specific files for those less keen on data hoarding, yet I, and as you have mentioned others, would greatly appreciate it if you could spare us an great amount of trouble by providing us with a .zip/.rar/.7z file of your entire collection.

It quite a shame that so many creators on this site share your sentiment about 'all-in-one packages', but with this 'more effort' post I hope to at least convince one of my favorite creators to extend this hand.

@AnonymouslyUsing Hello, my clothing is almost entirely usable exclusively on the female frame. So unless someone makes a conversion, you cant really do that, apologies.

@Hayar181 Hello. The LL mod front and backend could use some work. I pay for my own dropbox and the techwizards there managed to add a functionality that creates an archive on demand. Perhaps one day, LL will follow. We can only hope.

I have downloaded some files but some files like bed with cage aren't completely visible when playing the sims, where could be the problem?

Edited by berden91
https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2022_08/302472629_bugbedwithcage.jpg.7942794c82ee96390c186d97fc503d69.jpg

You are my favorite creator.

I have however become very confused about your files lately. I thought if something is ModA and ModB they were just alternate versions. But now one item is up to H.  So is it just one item and H is the version?  I should delete A, B etc and just use H?